Jacob and Tiffany II, NIS.  The Density Force Begins - Cover

Jacob and Tiffany II, NIS. The Density Force Begins

Copyright© 2004 by Prof Jack

Episode 52

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 52 - Though it takes part in a NIS universe, the story will have many parts that will exist outside of that universe. This is the sequel to Jacob and Tiffany, NIS. Many questions raised and plot lines left open will be dealt with here.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First  

Chapter 227

Lou

9:24 pm, November 4th, 2006

2:24 pm November 5th, 2006 (local time)

I watched as he was wheeled in. Jacob Jehosophat Stone. I'm betting he never expected this. Truth be told, neither did any of us. But now he's back. The problems will soon be fixed. Soon we will all be able to go home.

Then again I'm not sure I want to try explaining all that's happened recently to my parents either.

Johann wheeled Jacob in.

Jacob stood up briefly. He looked around.

Somebody came to talk to Jacob.

Johann intercepted them. "Why did you need to talk to him? Who are you for that matter?"

"Specialist Coltrane. I'm with the base hospital. I need to talk to Jacob about scheduling rehab time. He needs to get used to using his legs again."

"I'll have him get to you as soon as possible. Right now he needs to catch up here."

Coltrane was not happy with that response. But he also remembered the result the last time somebody tried to take Jacob off before he was ready. The medic did not want to deal with that sort of mess again. "Please do. It's vital that he get started soon." The medic left.

Jacob meanwhile had returned to his wheelchair. "Who is currently in charge?"

I stepped forward. "Right now that would be me."

"Lou, isn't it?"

"That's right."

"No offense, but I am surprised to see you here. You never struck me as all that physical."

"You don't have to be strong to serve a part in a battle. I was brought along with several other 'thinkers' to help run this area."

"Indeed. And from what I have heard, you have done quite a good job."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. I know you guys did well here. What issues await my concern?"

I picked up a list. No use getting confused. "I'll start with the orders you gave concerning your mother. All the sought after people have been accounted for."

"Any resistance?"

"No. The base military police helped out to further good feelings between you and the base. The suspects did not resist much after they saw the force brought against them. A couple tried hand to hand, but were so quickly subdued that the people we sent out barely saw the fights."

"Excellent. They say the punishment should fit the crime. The question is, given the horror of their disgusting behavior, what truly evil fate shall they receive? I will have to think on this a little."

"Excuse me?" It was General Smith.

"Yes, General Smith? What would you like now?"

"I'm fully aware of what the prisoners have done."

"How?"

"The military police submitted a report."

"Of course they would. You have another request?"

"Hopefully not as bad as my earlier one. I just want you to turn them over to the military justice system."

"You do, do you?"

"I do."

"And how do I know that they will get what they deserve?"

I swear the room temperature dropped at least a dozen degrees at Jacob's tone.

"They won't." General Smith answered bluntly.

"Exactly how was that response supposed to endear me to your request?"

"They can't get what they deserve because there is no fate cruel enough supported by the law. That's all I want. Justice. The JAG people could care less about anything else. They just want justice. That's all I ask for."

"As do I. Very well. I need to separate the Density Force from doing too much intervention here anyway. Sometime soon they are going to have to return to being teenagers."

"Fat chance of that." I told him honestly. "Even if you get a perfect settlement with the government, one that matches your wishes in every regard concerning us, everybody will still remember our role in what happened. We have as much chance of things going back to the way they were as you do of getting chickens to serenade you."

"Probably true. But that does not mean I can't try. Very well. Lou, pass the word to the Density Force people watching the prisoners to turn them over to the JAG people."

"Yes, Jacob."

"Thank you." Smith told us.

Jacob just nodded. "What's next?"

"The situation in Palestine. The United Nations has produced sufficient troops to replace the American troops that were withdrawn. They say that we can put the ship we have over the region to a different use."

"What do we have there?"

"Fred Dash aboard the Princes of the Universe."

"Ah yes. I think I remember reading something about him being proactive with the defense of Palestine. There was something I recall in there about him moving the Princes of the Universe over Israel for a while."

"Yes. The United Nations sent a message asking us to stay within Palestinian air space."

"Very well. If the balances of forces have been restored, we can let them take the lead. Have Fred move the ship back to the point he first picked up my father."

I nodded and whispered something to Mike.

"Next, we have a problem in the Indian Ocean."

"Oh? What?"

"Colt landed there briefly. He convinced them to launch an attack force at us."

"Oh, for the love of the fates. Must I make an example of somebody to get the point across? Isn't there an easier way for them to commit suicide?" Jacob paused. "Hold on a moment. Where in the hells did that place get a strike force? Deigo Garcia is only a supply depot."

"I do not know. Maybe Colt got lucky and there were some sort of training exercises going on."

"Colt may have got lucky, but they sure as hell did not. Prepare plans for a strike on that group and then the base they came from. It looks like somebody needs a reminder of what happened here."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "What about containment?"

"I am sure!!" a voice snapped behind me.

We all turned to look.

General Smith was walking towards us.

"You have a problem?" Jacob asked. His tone made it sound like he was questioning why the General did not agree that one and one equaled two.

"Yes I do." the General snapped. "And you yourself just mentioned exactly why I have a problem with it. You said that somebody needs a reminder of what happened here. What happened here is exactly what we, your parents and I have been trying to prevent from happening again. Surely you noticed the mess this place was in. Surely somebody told you about the deaths and injuries caused by the attack?"

"Enough."

There was just enough of an inflection in his voice to silence the whole room.

Jacob looked straight at General Smith as he spoke again. "I've noticed many things. I have been informed of many more things. And in case you have not noticed, my parents are no longer in charge here. I am. If I decide in the end that something or somebody is to be made an example of, then their insurance company might as well start the claims paperwork now. Am I understood?"

Nobody questioned him.

"Now General, that you are aware of the realities of this situation, could you please explain to me why I should deal with the buzzing of these bugs. For that is exactly what they are to the forces I command. Buzzing insects to be swatted aside until they learn to stay out of our paths."

"Good speech. Nice and convincing. Except for one thing. Your father told me all about you. You are not that cruel."

"Indeed. And exactly how much pain do you think you could take before changing? Be careful that you do not provoke me further down a very scary path. Now I ask you again. Why should I not retaliate as is my right under the rules of war and more specifically, the deal made between my parents and the Pentagon?"

"Because of something that your ex told me you said once. You told her that you did not want the Density Force to become another force for destruction. Have you changed your mind?"

There was a long pause.

Then the pause got a lot longer.

Finally Jacob took a deep breath. "Very well. You win. I will not have them wiped out as a warning to those who would follow in their footsteps. But neither will I just sit still and let them attack either. Lou, has anybody talked to that base?"

I looked over at the communications people.

They shook their heads.

"Very well, let's see if they can be convinced to back down. Open a channel to that base."

The communications people went to work.

Then Cal looked up worriedly. "They are not answering."

"Not answering? I thought they had to answer all calls on that channel."

"Well, they were answering until I identified who was calling. They said something about not talking to traitors and disconnected."

"Indeed. It looks like they will not even let me be merciful. Send a message. Relay it through one of the Density Ships. Override their systems and make sure they hear this. I am ordering that their attack be repulsed. This will occur as soon as they get 'feet dry' as the slang puts it. Tell them that I have nothing against sinking the ships with the equipment. Have you perchance heard the reports of the attack on Camp Carter?? Exactly how good may I ask, or should I say how effective will your resistance be if you are only carrying side arms?"

"Apparently that provoked a reaction. We received a response that they are calling in help."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.