Jacob and Tiffany II, NIS.  The Density Force Begins - Cover

Jacob and Tiffany II, NIS. The Density Force Begins

Copyright© 2004 by Prof Jack

Episode 39

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 39 - Though it takes part in a NIS universe, the story will have many parts that will exist outside of that universe. This is the sequel to Jacob and Tiffany, NIS. Many questions raised and plot lines left open will be dealt with here.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First  

Chapter 159

Gunny Colepepper

Personal log (voice), Colepepper, Captain of the Montezuma's Revenge,

10:31 pm, November 3rd, 2006

4:31 pm November 4th, 2006 (local time)

"Minimal damage." The environmental agent called out. "Shields holding."

"Return fire!"

The weapons agent did so.

"No apparent damage." the environmental agent informed them.

"Let's move. No need to stay here now. Let's try out this thing's orbital capacities."

The piloting officer adjusted the course accordingly and we started going up very fast.

The Flying Dutchman kept pace with us and continued firing.

"Damage slowly accumulating Sir. Outermost shields at seventy two percent."

"Fire two full barrages to rattles their bones, then open a channel to them."

"Channel open, Sir."

"Attention Flying Dutchman. You know damn well we can destroy you. Surrender, turn over your craft, and agree to teach others how to use it. Or you will be dead by dinnertime."

"I'll think about it... when people start drowning in the desert."

"That's it. No more Mr. Nice Guy. Weapons, fire two max discharge shots right at that bitch."


Chapter 160

Tiffany

Personal log (voice), Tiffany French, Captain of the Flying Dutchman,

10:33 pm, November 3rd, 2006

4:33 pm November 4th, 2006 (local time)

"Tiffany, it looks like they're headed into space." Diane called out.

"Debbie, seal the ship and reset for outer space."

Debbie turned to her station. "Joe, close all external openings and reset for orbital operations. Set up standard warning protocols for orbital travel."

"Done. Rigging for orbital operations."

I watched as the chase took us into space. The Dutchman traveled in a straight line until we reached the belt of satellites and other junk. Then the computer steered us through.

Karen looked at me.

The question on her mind was answered by the expression on mine.

She turned to her station. "Joe."

"Yes?"

"Target and fire. Take them down to their navigational shields."

"Done."

The holographic projection showed them where the shots were expected to hit. Numbers beside the target showed the expected damage if the shots hit as planned.

The Hades flew clumsily right through the crowded mess that hung around lower orbit. It kept steering around as if it had a chance of avoiding the computer controlled shots. Come to think of it, how come their shots are so horrible? Even if those Association Agents were true idiots, the ship's computer was smarter than most of the planet beneath us. What's with the stupid behavior?

Suddenly I was on the floor.

"What the fuck was that?" Diane called out. Somehow she managed to stay in her seat.

"Primary shields down to eight percent." Debbie informed us. She sounded as shocked as I felt.

I raised myself to my hands and knees. "Debbie, let me know the second it looks like the ship's atmosphere is leaking."

The ship rattled again.

Debbie's face went white. "Primary shields gone, secondary shields down to 28 percent. We can't take another shot like that."

Alarms started sounding.

Now her voice showed the panic she felt. "We have a rupture. The storeroom I think."

"Joe. Seal off the storeroom. And give me a current oxygen report."

"Done. Current oxygen, one hundred fifty two minutes. Current circulating available oxygen, twenty four minutes."

"Why the different numbers?" Mr. Mason asked the computer.

"Replacements stores need to be hand connected. They are all in the storeroom. Also by sealing off the storeroom, we cut off the oxygen supplies left in there."

"Enough of this. Joe. Descend to a safe atmospheric height and vent the ship. Raise all shields. As soon as we cross the satellite belt, recloak." I managed to get back in the command chair by this time. "Mr. Mason, get me base command and put it onscreen while your at it. Everybody buckle in."

"How long before we reach a safe point for venting the ship?" Diane asked.

"Eighteen minutes." Joe responded.

"Our base? Or the Marine base we just attacked?"

"The Marine base."

"I thought so. I have them... now. Putting it onscreen."

"This is Camp Carter, Leo speaking. What's going on?"

"What's going on is that we are crippled and returning to the atmosphere so we can continue breathing. We need the two spare ships to continue the chase."

"What happened up there?"

"What happened is that they got us good. They must have thrown everything they had into those shots."

"Hold on." Leo started to turn to talk to somebody.

Next thing we knew, we saw Major Stone move in front of the screen. "No can do, Flying Dutchman. All ships needed on their current assignments. Is there any way you can resume the battle?"

I was pretty sure that was a stupid question. Still, I looked at Debbie.

She shook her head. "Not really."

"Then come on home. Jacob would be pissed at me if I got you all killed."

"We wouldn't like it much either."


Chapter 161

Major General Edwards

10:49 pm, November 3rd, 2006

4:49 pm November 4th, 2006 (local time)

I strode into the Committee meeting. The Committee was founded to fight the Association. Right now, the Association was the least of my problems.

Right now I was feeling like one of those Generals on the Sci-Fi channel who just learned the planet had been invaded by unconquerable aliens and were told that it was only a matter of time before those aliens came this way. "This had better be blasted important. You guys made me leave a bad situation that had the potential for developing very very terribly."

One of the people along my side of the table sighed. "That's why this meeting has been called."

I looked at the others there. Everybody was there but the chairman of the group. They all looked haggard and worn out. Several of us needed shaved. I knew I probably did. A few of them were talking to each other.

I overheard snippets of conversation and ideas ranging from outright surrender to nuclear weapons. I couldn't stand the first choice and I really did not want to use the second choice against teenagers, children really. Besides that, there was the fact that if the nukes didn't kill the kids, the kids would certainly kill us.

"Be seated. Do so quickly. And be quiet quicker than that." The Chairman had arrived. He took his seat himself as we all complied. "Sorry to be so abrupt we only have a short time to decide our fates."

A woman's voice asked "Aren't you being just a bit melodramatic?" She sounded strangely familiar.

The Chairman shook his head. "I only wish I was. Major General Edwards, could you please tell her why things are worse than my comment sounded?"

I did my best to sound far calmer than I felt. "Even as we speak, it can be said that the United States is at war with a group that could cripple the country if it chose. If our opponents were any more numerous, they could conceivably cause the downfall of our country. It is certain they can effectively destroy the military as we know it today."

Our guest looked shocked. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

I could understand her reaction. It would have been mine too if I had not be involved in the situation from the beginning.

"I'll take over from here." The Chairman said. "He's talking about a group that no conventional weapon has been able to damage. I don't know if any of you ever read the book 'War of the Worlds' by H. G. Wells, but the phrase 'it's bows and arrows against lightning anyhow' is singularly appropriate. The Density Force mobilized early this morning. Since then it has attacked and overwhelmed a Marine base in Palestine."

"Why would they do that??"

"Because the Association, thanks to the President, took over the base. They did that to better be able to steal Stone's personal craft. They also arrested his family and friends and submitted Stone to the sort of horrible treatment that would turn the stomach of most Americans."

Our guest's face paled with shock. The situation was finally hitting full force. "Oh my god! Chair, I think this is a good time for me to be a little clearer as to why I'm here."

"Agreed."

"I'd say the time has come to introduce myself. However I won't insult you by thinking that you haven't heard of me." Senator Clinton said. "I only wish I was one of your organization, because your work against the Association is vital. But I'm not here to put in a pitch for my membership. I'm here to let you know that Congress has decided to impeach the sitting President. Given that my party is doing this, and that we have a majority, I foresee a rapid passing of the impeachment bill. I personally expect the impeachment process to be finished by next Tuesday."

"So are you going to be the next President?"

I'm not sure if I should be worried about that.

"I wish." she replied honestly. "I've had too much controversy recently. Whoever gets the job though, the party sent me to meet with you guys to learn what you know about the situation. We don't speak to the Association for obvious reasons."

"Good for you and the Democrats. The situation is simple to describe. We're not sure how we're going to solve it."

"Please tell me what you can. What can of worms will we be facing once the current President is gone?"

"Not so much a can of worms as a Pandora's Box. As was mentioned earlier, the Density Force attacked a Marine base. That puts them at war with the United States. How that war is fought depends on who's giving the orders."

"And who is giving the orders?"

"We may have gotten lucky there. We think it's his father."

Clinton looked shocked. "Explain how having the father of the boy the Association abused in charge, especially with the amount of firepower that he possesses at his command can be a good thing???"

"Because Jacob Stone is totally unpredictable. He might have balked at a war with the United States. Or he might have seen the military uniforms, thought his feelings about the military were too soft, and make it a personal crusade to level any American military force he comes across."

"Can he do that?"

"I'll answer that question with a word that normally nobody would have thought realistic. Yes. He can't conquer the country because the Density Force does not have the ground forces for an occupation. But he could forever destroy us as a world power."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.