Jacob and Tiffany II, NIS.  The Density Force Begins - Cover

Jacob and Tiffany II, NIS. The Density Force Begins

Copyright© 2004 by Prof Jack

Episode 26

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 26 - Though it takes part in a NIS universe, the story will have many parts that will exist outside of that universe. This is the sequel to Jacob and Tiffany, NIS. Many questions raised and plot lines left open will be dealt with here.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First  

Chapter 82

Bill

11:45 am, November 2nd, 2006

"Bill? Do you have a moment?"

I checked my watch. "Sure. I'm not in any rush, given what's on the menu."

"What, they let the Home Ec class cook lunch?"

"I wish they did. It would at least be looking better than what I'm seeing over there. What can I help you with?"

"Come outside with me."

I followed him curiously.

"Rumor has it, you can give students advice almost as good as your father."

"True. But if it's that important, you should talk to him."

"No. I need this to truly be confidential. That includes forms and hidden loopholes that allow him to talk to his superiors about the more troubling stuff."

"Is it that troublesome?"

"Yep. Or make that, I think it is. That's why I need the advice."

"Then why are you telling me?"

"Because Jacob Stone trusted you."

"How the hell do you know that? I didn't say a word, and I know he didn't."

"Because Tiffany did."

My voice and face went blank. "Exactly what did she say?"

"Don't worry. No details were mentioned. I overheard her telling her friends that you were so good at giving advice that even her ex had talked to you. I don't know how many men she's dated and broken up with, but after last week, the phrase 'her ex' could mean only one person. Jacob Jehosephat Stone."

"You got me. But that's all I'll say on the subject."

"Believe me, I don't need his problems. I've a big one of my own."

"What is it?"

"Rape."

"Rape??" I dragged him into the underbrush. "What the hell are you hinting at? If you know somebody's been raped, you have to report it."

"That's the issue. I was wondering if it's rape? Or is it rough sex? You know I've been partnered with Krissy, right."

"Everybody knows that much."

"Did you hear about what happened in history class?"

"Everybody heard about that."

"That's when it all started. She told me that she liked it rough. Make that she told me she loved it rough."

"I see that could be shocking. But there is nothing really wrong with that."

"That was not the most shocking thing she shared with me. She has a fantasy of a boyfriend controlling the date to the point where he can get sex from her whenever he wanted. She has a rape fantasy."

"Krissy? That's surprising."

"You're telling me."

"Ok, there's a dilemma, but is it as bad as you think? It all comes down to consent."

"True. I'm all for consent. But what confuses me is how can this be a fantasy. I always thought that rape was sex without consent. So isn't the term rape fantasy an oxymoron?"

"I'm no expert on this, but I think it's all in the acting. She has to trust whoever she plays this fantasy out with a lot. It's more accurate I think to say she's into rough sex with a dose of fear."

"So I'm letting the language hold me up from the reality? The whole idea that if the rape is an act, then it is not real, then it is permitted, if it is permitted, it is not rape. All that meaning her consent means I can play it out without actually committing rape. And this still will do for her fantasy?"

"Look at this way. It all boils down to 'when is rape not rape: when it's a permitted fantasy the girl has'." I gave him a hard look. "But be damned sure she is consenting. The excuse 'she acted like she wanted it' won't hold water."

"Thanks a lot. I understand the whole thing a bit better now."

"Good. Glad to help."

As I watched Karl walk off, I had to wonder if I did the right thing explaining it.

Unknown to Karl, I am one of the Program's Guardian Angels. In that role, I'm supposed to prevent threats to Program students. That conversation could be construed as giving a hunting license.

I'm going to have to watch things very closely. If I have to clean up any messes because of this conversation, I'm going to be very, very annoyed.


Chapter 83

Jacob

Personal log (voice), J. J. Stone, Captain of the Hades,

1 pm, November 2nd, 2006

(6 am November 3rd local time)

My eyes snapped open. I used them to look around.

I was in a standard guest barracks. I saw various things that identified it as a Marine barracks. My hand floundered around for my pocket watch. My mind tried to explain what twists of fate would have put me here.

Vague memories flashed in and out of reach. Some of them I just could not believe. There was no way I'd get that drunk.

Finally I found my watch. I opened it, but could not focus clearly enough on it at it's distance. I turned and tried to get a better look. Then I saw an alarm clock reading a few minutes after six in the morning. I closed my pocket watch and mentally slapped myself. Of course I was in a different time zone.

One thing is for sure. No matter what time zone I was in, I did not get up at six in the morning. I'm going back to sleep.

Or at least I tried. My body thought it was all slept out.

Ok, looks like I have to face the day.

I dressed and checked what was in my pockets. The usual gear was there, plus a couple of notes. I read them and folded them. One I expected. The other could be grounds for an interesting day if it is true.

I wondered what this area looked like when I was sober and fully alert. I went to the window to find out. I saw groups of people in formations doing exercises.

As I looked fixatedly at the obviously crazy people, I heard somebody walk up behind me. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Jacob. Have a good night's rest?"

"Too good, Adam. Too many memories of the last few days are becoming clear." I shook my head sadly. "Entirely too clear."

"You know you have to deal with it. What out there has caught your attention?"

"And so I shall. Can you explain something?"

"That's a switch. Usually you're the one explaining things to me. Ask away. I'll do my best."

I pointed out the window. "What possessed them to want to do exercises at this ungodly hour?"

Adam took a quick look to make sure he was answering about the right thing. "It's normal for the enlisted men to do such training." He handed me a replacement pocket watch. "Here, this one is set to local time."

I took it. I was in the act of opening it when I saw it had a Marine insignia on it. "Adam..."

"Yes Jacob?"

"You do, I hope, know what has happened in the last few days?"

"Yes. I know you have many reasons to despise the Marines. But half your family is in the Corps. Plus you yourself said something important. There must be something good about the Marine Corp's if Sam was willing to give his life for them."

"True."

"Open it. You have no idea how hard it was to find you a pocket watch."

"I have one." I pulled the antique model out of my pocket.

"No. It was meant as a birthday gift from Sam. Dad figured it would be best if you got it now."

I opened it. There was an inscription. "Strength of body and mind." I looked at it for a few minutes. "I'll bite. Why did he choose that phrase?"

"Something we were taught in basic training. Strength in the body was useless with out the mind to direct it. Jacob, don't judge us all on the fact others failed to learn that lesson. How often have you taken the trouble to help others in that situation?"

"How often indeed?" I pulled out the antique pocket watch and put the new one in its place.

"Something to think about. Hey, you never told us why you are so set on pocket watches."

"There's a simple enough reason. I use pocket watches because every wristwatch I've ever owned always got damaged when I was working on my projects. None of the pocket watches ever did."

"Works for me. As for the physical training out there. It helps to keep them in shape and prepares them for their day. They need a lot of endurance for their typical work day."

"I think then, that in fact my breaking my leg was a blessing. Now you guys can't convince me to do a career that needs early morning PT."

"You still have a responsibility to use your scientific gifts to help others."

"That's true. But which others am I to help? The others who need me because of my brilliance or the ones who need my brilliance to solve problems that they could solve themselves if they cared enough to put forth the extra effort?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.