Guidelines For Happily Married Hotwives - Cover

Guidelines For Happily Married Hotwives

by Homer Vargas

Copyright© 2004 by Homer Vargas

Erotica Sex Story: Homer's slutty sister advises wives who want to be hot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Humor   Slut Wife   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   .

By Evangelina Vargas

OK, you have heard about being a "hot wife." It sounds sexy but a little scary, too. You have lots of questions and uncertainties and many happily married women have written my brother, Homer Vargas, for advice. Well, he has asked me to reply because this is something better handled between us girls. "Been there done that."

Probably your first question is "Why should I become a 'hot wife?'" There are many reasons but the most important one is, love. You have a wonderful husband whom you love more than anything in the world. You want to please him, to make him happy. You think that he might like a hot wife, but maybe you are not sure. What if he thinks you are a slut? Put that out of your mind, sweetie. Take it from me; if your husband is a heterosexual male, he wants a hot wife. If he is not heterosexual (or is a little underpowered sexually), there may be other reasons for you to become a hot wife, but I will not deal with those here. Men want hot wives; therefore you want to become the woman he wants.

Besides wanting to please your man, it's also a matter of elementary justice. Your husband deserves a hot wife. He has made a commitment to you. He loves you above all other women. He has promised to be faithful to you, giving up pussy from all those other little hotties he was fucking before he met you. You owe him at least the sexual satisfaction he could be getting from those other women if he were still "on the loose."

In addition, being a hot wife should be a mater of personal fulfillment. You are a woman and you want to be the best, the sexiest, the most feminine woman possible. Becoming a hot wife -- an ever hotter hot wife -- will give meaning and purpose to your life, releasing you from self centeredness and ennui.

Then, too, being a hot wife is a very healthy lifestyle. To become and remain a hot wife, you will have to exercise daily, watch what you eat, maintain your body in top form. Dieting and physical fitness will not seem like a chore when you keep in mind that you are honing your body for your adored husband's sexual gratification. You are not just a "sex object" -- and proud of being a damn good one - you are a sex object d'art!

Moreover, being a hot wife is to your material advantage. You want the good things of life: a nice house, fancy clothes, travel, fine food. So how does being a hot wife get you these things? Simple, honey. To acquire the material possessions you want, you need a financially successful husband. And nothing contributes to a man's success more than having a hot wife.

For one thing, a hot wife at home does wonders for a man's self confidence. After a night with you, he walks into that boardroom or law office or shop floor and looks around knowing that no other man in that room has a wife as hot as his! No one else, only a few hours ago, had a woman riding his cock, screaming his name in ecstasy as she orgasmed over and over, begging him to fuck her longer, harder. A man with a couple of good early-morning fucks like that under his belt can kick ass and get other men to do things his way.

But in addition to his self confidence, the reputation of having a hot wife will give your husband leg up in any encounter with other men. Remember, men are competitive, always measuring themselves against other men. When his rivals and co-workers know your husband has a hot wife, it gives him prestige and allows him to get his way. He'll be the one chosen for the highest bonus, the promotion, the challenging assignment that leads to advancement. And of every dollar he earns, 75% to 80% will be spent on YOU, his loving hot wife. (Of course if you are a high income professional that is even hotter will further boost your husband's career.)

There is another reason as well that must be mentioned, girls, even thought it's not too pleasant. You need to be a hot wife in self defense. Knowledge that your man is married immediately makes him a much more attractive target for other women. For some women, knowing a man is able to make a commitment causes their claws to grow. Tired of boyfriends who screw them for months or years only to slip from their clutches; these women may figure that here is a man who has proven catchable.

For others, it's just the opposite. They know he is tied down and not likely to get serious when all a girl wants is sex. And the way you look and act indicates that at least one other woman (you) has found him highly satisfactory in the sex department.

Still other women seek out married men because they know that married men are likely to be sexually unsatisfied. Sad to say, most women (you are going to be a glorious exception) cut back on the frequency and nastiness of sex once they have "landed" a guy, leaving the poor schmuck flopping around in frustration like a fish out of water.

Finally, and this is paradoxical, the very success that your husband achieves thinks to your being his hot wife, makes him a more desirable prey. There are hundreds of sexy, slutty women out there wanting to take your husband from you and you have to be sexier and sluttier than they are to keep him!

Now that you understand the reasons to become a hot wife, the important question is "how." First, and this is almost too elementary for me to have to mention but many women miss this point: SEX. Yes! You will want to make love, have sex, fuck, screw, boff, shag, get it on, "do it" with your husband every time he can get it hard. Any woman can out-fuck any number of men so there is no reason for your husband ever to be horny if your pussy is around. The key to a happy, successful, faithful husband is enough sex to keep his eyes crossed.

Almost more important than the frequency and nastiness (we'll get to that later) of sex is to make sure he understands that you want sex it because HE is a macho sexy Neanderthal stud. You are not doing him a favor (although you are!). These are not just frequent mercy fucks. You are fucking him because he turns you on. He makes you hot. He makes you want sex. He makes you NEED sex! With such a man, you are a sex slave to his cock!

Now let's talk about what kind of sex to have with your husband starting with what kind not to have. It will NOT be in the bedroom, missionary position, lights out, "think of England" while he empties his balls in you. No! You are so horny for your husband that you will want him to take you on shag <g> rug in the living room, on the dining table, bending over in the kitchen, draped over the back of the sofa in the family room, in the shower. You have a totally irresistible desire to receive oral sex and an almost irresistible desire to give oral sex (you swallow greedily), tempered only by the thought that each load of cum in your mouth is one less in your pussy. You are multi-orgasmic, or will fake it until you train yourself to become so. You are a moaner and a groaner and a squealer and a screamer. You claw his back in ecstasy. You like it doggie style, riding his cock, legs bent behind you head or heels (6" stilettos) in the air. He can call you every filthy name in the book if it gets you a harder cock and a more cum pumped into your needy pussy. You put every porn movie he's ever seen to shame.

Because you want to fuck your husband so desperately all the time, you will do whatever it takes to excite him, to entice him, to make him want to fuck you. This means taking the initiative, seducing him! You will want to have a collection of sexy nightwear and scandalous casual wear for around the house that signal your constant horniness. Seldom is total nudity best. Always keep on a necklace, bracelets, and your heels during sex. Cleanliness is good and perfume is great, but never wash off or cover up the womanly scent of an aroused pussy.

Of course you do not stop being a hot wife when your hubby he is off making money for you to spend. A true hot wife would not be able to go through a long day without her man if she did not have toys to keep her sane. Dildos and vibrators will keep you simmering and ready for his return. Masturbation is also important to help you become or remain multi-orgasmic. And of course he likes to know that while he is away, you are missing him so badly you need a large cylindrical object up your twat.

Now the next point is not for everyone and not absolutely necessary to be a hot wife, but many hot wives are strongly bi. Girl/girl sex is a great way to pass the long horny hours when hubby is away but it's also a great way to find women to bring to your bed for a threesome. I have found nothing turns my husband on faster than seeing another little honey and me going at it fast and furious (and it makes him more grateful to me for finding her).

So far we have discussed what you need to do in private. Being a hot wife, however, is as much or more about how you behave in public as it is about what you do when you are alone with your husband (or with him and one or two other women). If there is one golden rule of hot wife public behavior it is: DRESS THE PART. When you go out, remember you are NOT dressing for yourself. You are no longer dressing for other women as most women are prone to do. You are not even dressing just for your husband. You are dressing to show off for and tease your husband's friends, co-workers and rivals. You are dressing to attract and please other men.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.