A Mother's Love - Cover

A Mother's Love

Copyright© 2004 by werewolf

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - a story of an abused wife and her son and the love they grew to share

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Things happened then at breakneck speed, the evaluation of the house came through, one hundred and nineteen thousand, seven hundred and fifty pounds and mum did a deal with the estate agents who bought it from her for one hundred and ten thousand pounds, that went straight into the bank that very same day.

The three of us, me mum and Jack negotiated the purchase of the two fields from the farmer and we purchased a second hand six wheeled truck a three year old Seddon Atkinson that had done only just over fifty thousand miles.

Jack had a man in the factory who wanted the job we were going to advertise but he allowed me and mum to interview him, he had a class two H.G.V. licence for the truck and as a single man was quite happy with the wages on offer and the promise of more when and if our turnover increased.

We bought a new cherry picker on tracks so that it would move through mud better than one on wheels, we also hired a tractor with all the different fitments to clear, rough plough and then finish the fields off.

I was in my element, I'd only driven the little tractor of Jacks but after a few quick tips from Larry, our new hand, I was rearing to go, if we were going to get anything back from the new fields the next year, they had to be cleared and a winter crop of cabbages, brussel sprouts and cauliflowers put in before too long.

The three of us worked hard and long, most nights it was almost dark before we knocked off, Larry proved his worth by being a keen grafter who needed telling only once and after his second trip to the wholesalers with our produce he rang us on his mobile to say that another farmer had asked if there was enough room on his truck to pick his produce up as well after loading all ours on, the price he offered for the two days we used the truck plus an extra day when we didn't need it meant that he covered the diesel costs as well as Larry's wages, we were ecstatic and gave Larry a bonus of double wages the following week.

Finally in mid October all the produce had gone only a few plots remained, onions, garlic and of course the tomatoes which we grew all year round, there wasn't going to be enough work for the three of us until next spring, so we had a meeting with Jack and Brenda.

Jack produced two bottles of champagne and the accounts!

"Do you want the good news or the bad news first?"

"Bad news?" I said, I could hardly believe there'd be any bad news!

"Go on Jack" I grinned although I really didn't feel much like it.

He went through the balance sheet of ins and outs none of which meant a damn thing to me, but at least I understood that we'd made a healthy profit, then we came to the new partnership, between them both mum and Jack had spent almost one hundred thousand and sixty thousand pounds, the biggest item of expenditure being the purchase of the fields, followed closely by the truck.

"That's the bad news Terry"

"However" he went on after he'd lit that bloody lethal weapon of his up again, "Those items are a one off and can be off set against income tax, so in effect we've made a profit, he sucked and exhaled more smoke than they ever saw at Hiroshima and laughed, "So it gives me great pleasure to present you Sarah with this cheque for your half yearly bonus of two thousand pounds"

He was well into his role of master of ceremonies, but suddenly he sat down again,

Mum was over the moon with the cheque and then the old bugger stood up again and puffed out another toxic cloud,

"And I suppose you'd better have this young Terry" and he passed me a cheque for the same amount!

I was so pleased and surprised that I jumped up and hugged him,

"Sod off yer little twat, go on sod off" but he was laughing and the three of us all joined in with him.

"There's just one thing more" he said, "Then I want you and your lovely mother to bugger off 'cos I'm tired"

He threw a bunch of keys onto the table, "I want four hundred quid for them there keys"

Mum raised her eyebrows at me and I nodded, Jack continued to suffocate us all as mum pulled out a cheque book and asked me to help her, she'd never had one before and had no idea how to make out a cheque.

We filled it in and handed it to Jack, who grunted and stood up,

"Cheers folks, g'night" and walked out of the room leaving us open mouthed in amazement,

Brenda picked the keys up and handed them to mum,

"He really is an awkward old sod" she said and refilled our glasses with the last of the champagne, "We have a holiday home on Gran Canaria in the Canary isles, we usually let it out in winter because the islands have year round sun and they're extremely popular between now and March, we usually charge two hundred pounds a week, but it's his way of saying thank you, the villa is yours from now until next March and of course you'll be paid your wages at the winter rate of half the summer rate, which is what you'd get if you stayed here"

We called a taxi because the old bugger had gone to bed and sat in the back in a daze,

"Four months Terry"

"I know"

"He's not real"

"He bloody is mum, he's real all right"

"He's wonderful"

"He's a grumpy old fart"

"Yes, but he's still wonderful"

"He's bloody marvellous mum"

We were both a little bit nervous about flying, because neither of us had ever done it before, but once we reached our cruising height of thirty three thousand feet and the stewardess brought us a drink, we settled down and actually began to enjoy it. The flight took four and a half hours and ended in a gut wrenching landing on a runway that had been built in the sea, but there was no splash, no shouts of alarm, we'd made it!

As the stewardess opened the doors the hot air hit us and we grinned at each other, we had four months of this to enjoy and we intended to enjoy every day of it.

It was an hours taxi ride to the villa in Puerta Rica, a beautiful little holiday town built around a man made, horse shoe shaped beach, as we unloaded our cases from the taxi, I looked around and judged it to be a ten or fifteen minutes walk to the beach where we'd seen rather grand looking yachts moored up in the little harbour and according to the driver there were about twelve bars that we had to pass to actually get to the beach.

Paradise!

Mum looked absolutely gorgeous in a very short white mini skirt and a pink vest top, all the bruises had long since cleared up and her blonde hair was back to it's best and was actually getting quite long, for my own part I'd shaved my head almost completely in the style that a lot of lads my age favoured and I found it very comfortable. It took us an hour to put everything away and stroll down to find a café-bar.

"Dos bocadillos por favour" I said in my very best Spanish and the waiter replied in broad cockney,

"What sort mate, we got everything"

We settled on salad sandwiches with a bottle of beer each to wash them down, the waiter who turned out to be the owner sat chatting with us, he and his wife had been there for two years and were making a good go of it, in the sexually liberated atmosphere of the islands, they had an adults only show once a week with a different theme each time.

"Tomorrow night's theme is wear what you dare" he laughed, "You ought to come down, it's a lot of fun"

We promised to look in and then carried on with our exploring, we went into a little market in the town centre where mum couldn't resist buying a genuine leather mini skirt, leather trousers and two beautiful black leather jackets for us both,

"Terry look at this" I was checking out some compact discs when she dragged me away to look at a stall selling minute pieces of material laughingly called bikinis, in actual fact most of them consisted of two tiny triangles of nylon connected by a narrow string and the top part of most of them was even smaller!

She purchased seven of them and paid out what I thought was an exorbitant sum of money for them,

"You're supposed to haggle mum" I laughed, "You don't just pay what they ask"

"No, I don't like to" she said as the stall holder wrapped them up in a little sweet bag!

We left the market then and strolled down to the beach, I was amazed, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, a few people wore costumes or at least the bottom halves, there were lots of naked breasts on show, big, small, young and old, but there were also many people completely naked!

"Oh my God mum" I laughed, "I think I'm going to like it here!"

"Me too Terry" she laughed as an enormous black man walked past with an ice cream in his hand, but it wasn't the ice cream that she was looking at, it was the baby's arm hanging down from his groin!

"Sweet Jesus mum" I laughed, "That's not bloody normal"

"Who cares?" she giggled, "It's bloody real"

We decided to go back then and rest before going out that evening, but mum insisted on trying on her bikinis for my approval, apart from the colour though, they were all the same style and not one of them actually covered her pussy, they all fitted nicely just in between her inner labia leaving very little to the imagination!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.