A Mother's Love - Cover

A Mother's Love

Copyright© 2004 by werewolf

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - a story of an abused wife and her son and the love they grew to share

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We called for a taxi and went to a pub in town, she looked gorgeous in a knee length summer dress, cut just low enough to show the swellings of her breasts, but it was what else she wore that had me drooling, the minuscule panties she'd bought in town a few days ago were framed by the lacy little suspender belt and that in turn held up a pair of fully fashioned stockings.

She'd come downstairs after dressing and asked me how she looked, I told her she looked like a typical English rose, which she did and she beamed with pleasure, then lifted her dress and showed me her underwear!

The contrast was so bloody sexy, I wanted to cancel the pub but she threatened me with death if I did,

"This is just like a date" she said laughingly, "And I'm going to enjoy it"

We both enjoyed it even though we talked about her recent nightmare,

"What about the house mum?" I asked and she grabbed my hand, "Oh my God, I never gave it a thought"

"Gave what a though?"

"Well I'll need to check but" she hesitated, "But, well I think it's mine, all bought and paid for!"

She went on to explain that her father, my grandfather who had died when I was a toddler had given them the house as a wedding present but had insisted that mum put the deeds into a bank under her name as soon as she became eighteen, he'd insisted on that bit because he loathed my father and wanted to make sure he could never raise a mortgage on it.

"I think my grandfather was a very wise man" I laughed and she told me how over the years she'd lied to dad about it and told him she didn't have the deeds.

"So how much do you reckon it's worth on the open market?"

"Well remember when that young couple moved in two doors away, last year?"

I chuckled as I remembered how the man had offered dad a job on the road gangs with him, the look on dad's face was priceless!

"Yes I remember"

"Well they paid a hundred and eight thousand"

"Wow"

"We're probably going to be rich darling, have you thought of that?"

"Not really mum" I smiled, "I can't think of anything else except you and what you're wearing"

"What would you do if I went to the ladies and took the panties off?"

"I'd wipe them all over my face mum, so that if any dolly bird started to chat me up, she'd smell your pussy on me and know that I belong to you"

"Say that again Terry"

"What all of it?"

"No you fool" she giggled, "Just the bit about belonging to me"

I suddenly felt myself blushing and grinned,

"Well, I feel as if I want to mum"

She moved closer to me and I felt the softness of her breast pressing into my arm,

"I know this is something that I shouldn't say darling, but" she hesitated and said softly,

"I wish you weren't my son"

"Why mum?"

It was her turn to blush now,

"Because I'm in love with you"

"Aw mum"

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have said that"

"Didn't you always teach me to tell the truth?"

She nodded, "Yes"

"Well, I'm going to speak the truth now mum"

"Ok"

"I've been in love with you from ever since I can remember"

"Oh darling" she squeezed my thigh under the table,

"Go and take them off mum" she giggled and walked through the crowded bar to the ladies,

"God I feel naked" she whispered as she returned and furtively passed me the sodden garment, "I've done something Terry"

I glanced at her, she was red faced but excited, her eyes were gleaming and her breasts were rising and falling in time to her excited breathing,

"What?" I laughed, "God it must be good, come on mum let it out"

She giggled again, "I did Terry, that's exactly what I did"

"Mum" I laughed, "I haven't got a clue what you're on about"

"I dribbled in them Terry"

I must have looked blank,

"I peed a little bit in them"

I practically ran into the gents were I found a stall and locked myself in, her panties were wet all right, wet and fragrant, my penis was rock hard as I wiped the delicate nylon around my face and mouth, the aroma was delicious as was the taste, I ran my tongue lovingly around the gusset and then I did something that I'd often wanted to do but never dared!

"Do I take it that you liked that then darling?"

She nuzzled into my neck and inhaled,

"You smell of my pussy Terry" she whispered as she caressed my thigh, "Pussy and pee"

"I've put them on mum" I said softly,

"Oh wow, do you like them?"

"It's the wetness mum, it feels great around my cock"

"Ooh Terry" I felt her shudder and then she seemed to slump down slightly,

"Mum?"

She put her lips close to my ear,

"I just came Terry"

"Bloody hell"

The taxi came almost immediately and we sat close together behind the driver so that he couldn't see my hand under mum's skirt, I'm sure she must have been on the edge of another orgasm because as we closed the front door of the house behind us, she pulled me into her embrace.

"Wait mum" I said and pushed her back against the door, within seconds I was on my knees my mouth clamped onto her cunt as she came again, her hands gripped my hair and she ground herself against me,

"Terry" she gasped, "Oh my God I'm losing it Terry"

I thought I knew what she meant, so I used the fingers of each hand to part her labia and ran my tongue roughly all the way into the glistening pink wetness of her slit, I found the tiny little hole that I knew was there, I folded my tongue and prodded it, she screamed, "No" but then climaxed and my efforts were rewarded with a flood of her tangy juice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.