A Mother's Love - Cover

A Mother's Love

Copyright© 2004 by werewolf

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - a story of an abused wife and her son and the love they grew to share

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The church was almost bursting at the seams as Garry and I stood together waiting nervously, suddenly the organist burst into The Wedding March and we turned round, there were gasps of delight from the invited guests as Shannon walked in on Larry's arm and defying tradition, mum's arm was through Brenda's.

Obviously Brenda knew the truth behind our marriages, but she and mum had become close friends and the elderly lady had cried with joy when mum asked if she would give her away,

Alf Jones was my best man, a fact which made him glow with pride and Garry's cousin John was his, everybody from the factory was there, Susan and Agnes sniffing behind their handkerchiefs, but with good cause, the girls looked stunning in their identical white wedding dresses, although the vicar had tried to tell mum that she shouldn't really get married in white, a generous donation to the church restoration fund had changed his opinion, no doubt aided by the fact that she'd made the cheque out to cash!

We spent our pre-wedding night apart from our intended brides, mum was as excited as I'd ever seen her, we ate a leisurely meal and then sat together on the couch just watching television, but our sex drives being the way they are, neither of us could resist each other and we ended up fucking our brains out on the carpet.

The girls smiled as they took our arms and together we all stood in front of the vicar, their dresses were quite low cut and I think both Garry and I had to strain ourselves to look the girls in the eye as we spoke the words.

"You may kiss the brides" the vicar beamed and everyone clapped as we took him up on his suggestion,

"You look beautiful" Agnes sniffed, her eyes brimming over and when mum kissed her, they did brim over, "Oh dear" she sniffled, "I think I'm going to cry"

We held the reception in a local hotel and as we were quite the local celebrities, even the press were there snapping away, pictures of me as the poor boy who made good, pictures of the abused wife who'd found her true love, (if only they'd known) and the whiz kid computer genius who'd helped turn a small local business into a multi million pound empire, they were all snapped and no doubt sold for thousands.

None of us were interested though, Garry and I had the women we wanted to spend the rest of our lives with and we bore all the snappers with good grace,

We danced with other's wives, purely for the sake of appearances and as I gazed down into my mother's eyes, I truly hoped to spend the rest of my life with this beautiful, sexy, slightly kinky little woman.

After we said Good bye to the last of our guests, we traipsed up to our adjoining rooms and hung the "Do not disturb" notices on our doors, mum slipped out of her wedding dress and came into my arms, we both knew we wouldn't make love, we were both too tired, too pissed and too totally exhausted, but as I wrapped an arm around her back and closed my eyes, I heard her say very softly,

"I'm happy darling, are you?"

My answer was to kiss the top of her head and say,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.