A Mother's Love - Cover

A Mother's Love

Copyright© 2004 by werewolf

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - a story of an abused wife and her son and the love they grew to share

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was mid afternoon when the taxi pulled up outside the villa, no-one was there so we went next door and saw Shannon sitting at the kitchen table drinking a coffee, she was obviously miles away because as Garry said, "The coffee smells nice" she jumped about a mile into the air and the tears were already flowing as she threw herself into his arms.

I saw mum coming down stairs, she looked at me and held her hands up in a gesture of defeat,

"What can I say Terry?"

"How about, hello?"

"Don't you want an apology?"

"What for mum, you had the shittiest marriage in the whole universe, you thought that you and I could never hack it together, you fell for Sarah for the same reasons she fell for you, you were both in a relationship that you thought couldn't go any further, well I got news for you mum, both of us can go just as far as we want, come here"

I'd never, as far as I could remember, ordered her to do anything, but she smiled and approached me nervously,

"That sounded like a command"

"It was mum" I said softly, "I'm commanding the only woman I've ever loved, to come over here and kiss me"

She didn't just kiss me, she wrapped herself around me, her tongue was like a serpent in my mouth, exploring, lapping up my saliva, sucking my own tongue, it had been eleven months, I'd masturbated like any normal teenager, but every time I'd climaxed there'd been only one picture in my mind and now she was back in my arms.

"Take me to bed Terry" she breathed into my mouth and together we walked hand in hand up to the spare bedroom, by the squeals of pleasure that we heard, we gathered the other one was in use!

It wasn't a fuck, a screw or even a quick shag, it was the result of two lovers being apart for almost a year, she had tears in her eyes as I slid into her warmth, she kissed me hungrily as I began moving inside her, fucking her slowly with each deep thrust of my hips.

"I love you Terry"

"I never stopped mum, I never will"

She clung to me, moving her hips to meet my thrusts, her eyes wide open and looking into mine,

"You're fucking me again Terry" her hands ran down my back onto my buttocks and she heaved herself against me,

"I'll always fuck you mum" I kissed her lips hungrily, "Even up to when you're almost due"

She looked at me questioningly, "What do you mean darling?"

"I want you to have a baby mum, my baby, I want to make you pregnant"

"Oh God Terry" she gasped, "You'll make me come, tell me again"

"I want to shoot my spunk into you mum and watch your belly grow with my brother or sister, I want to see you waddling mum, fat but still beautiful, I want to see your breasts getting heavier, your nipples growing darker"

"Terry" she gasped, "Terry, I'm coming"

I lunged into her, hard and deep, her fingers dug into the flesh of my buttocks and I felt the trembling beginning in my legs,

"I'm coming too mum"

Her face turned into a snarl, she gripped me and held me as we climaxed together,

"I'm doing it mum" I hissed, "I'm making you pregnant"

"Yes darling, yes oh fucking hell yes, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

We stayed in bed all night, making love five or six times, every time we stirred, we reached for each other, our lust was limitless and I came in every orifice, then finally we slept in each other's arms.

After the chilly autumn weather at home it was a pleasure to sit in the garden eating croissants and drinking coffee, the four of us chatted honestly and amiably, the girls admitted that they still cared for each other and cared deeply,

"It's funny you know" Shannon said softly, "But now I'm back with my man" she squeezed Garry's hand, "I fancy Sarah as much as ever!"

Mum agreed and me and Garry just looked at each other and shook our heads in wonder, "Women" he laughed,

"We're doing our stint at Steve's place tonight, would you fancy coming down with us?"

"I think we could force ourselves, don't you Terry?"

I pretended to consider it and got a kick on the shin from mum for my troubles.

We went down to the beach and strolled hand in hand in the surf and suddenly everything became clear to me, I knew what I wanted and better still, I knew how it could be done!

In Steve's bar where we went next for a cool drink, I put my idea to them, they all looked at me and then grinned,

"Yes" Garry said and looked at his sister,

"Yes" Shannon agreed and looked at mum,

Mum looked shocked and actually blushed,

"Yes" she said quietly, "Yes, I've always wanted a big double wedding"

"Hey Steve" she shouted across to the owner, "I'm getting married"

"And so am I" Shannon yelled too as she got up and draped herself around me, "Meet my husband to be, Terry"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.