The Alpha Male Factor - Cover

The Alpha Male Factor

Copyright© 2004 by Franco

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A divorced man is injected with a serum that turns him into an alpha male. No sex in the first few chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When they got home, Sarah told her grandmother how they went swimming at Arthur's and how he gave her a porpoise ride on his back, "And... and I took a nap in Arthur's little girl's room, except she's big now, and we ate at Chuckie's and I saw half of The Little Mermaid and Arthur let me have the movie so I can watch the rest at our house."

Her grandmother smiled at the excited little girl. "Well, it sounds like you had a really good time."

"Yes, but now it's time to get ready for bed," Michelle added.

Soon, they had Sarah changed into her pajamas, her teeth brushed, and her face washed. Michelle let her stay up later than usual, watching the rest of The Little Mermaid to help calm her and because she had such a long nap at Arthur's.

Later, after they got Sarah to bed, Mrs. Ryan asked, "Mickey, are you going back tonight, to Arthur's?"

"Not tonight, it's better... uh, he thinks it's better, if we spend some time apart."

"You're in love with him, aren't you?"

Michelle's eyes had a far-away look as she thought about her answer. "I... I don't know if I am. This has all happened so fast, and it's so... so intense, and I don't know if he loves me. All I know is that I need to be with him, on what... whatever terms he wants."

Her mother's eyes opened wide. "Mickey, you don't have to settle for that. Dozens of men... "

"Mom, don't you think I know that," Michelle interrupted. "But can't you sense the kind of man Arthur is? He could have any woman he wanted, even... well, I won't go into that. It's just something about him."

"Yes, I... I can see that. I just hope you don't sell yourself short, Mickey."

Michelle gave her mother a tired smile. "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing. Now I need a bath."

Sitting in the tub, the warm water soothing her sensitive tissues, Michelle wondered if in fact she really knew what she was doing. All she knew was what her emotions were doing to her, all she knew was her need for Arthur, to be with him, to care for him, to please him. I never knew I could feel so submissive, that I would be so willing to give so much of myself to a man, she thought.

Lying back, she looked down at her body, her breasts half covered by the warm water. She cupped her left breast, squeezing gently, somehow sensing the pleasure Arthur took in caressing her breast and at the same time experiencing her own arousal at the memory of his touch. Feeling her nipple growing hard, What's the matter with me? Just a touch, a memory, and I'm starting to want him again.

Quickly finishing her bath, she applied lotion to her face, hands and arms, feet and legs, put on her night clothes, brushed her teeth, and combed her hair. It was early, but feeling she needed the rest, Michelle said goodnight to her mother, checked on Sarah, and went to her room.

Lying on her bed unable to sleep, she slid her hand inside the top of her nightie to once again cup her full breast, to again feel her nipple hardening as arousal coursed through her being. Switching on the bedside lamp, Michelle rose from her bed, taking her cell phone from the dressing table. Then turning the lamp off, in bed, pulling the blanket up, she speed-dialed Arthur's number.

"Hi, it's me."

"Oh... hello," Arthur answered.

"I just wanted to hear your voice, I miss you."

"Uh... oh," Arthur answered, trying not to say more.

"What're you doing?" Michelle asked.

"Working on the review. It's almost done. Looks pretty good."

"That's wonderful. But... but then you won't need my help any more."

Arthur could hear the fear in her voice, the fear she wouldn't be able to be with him once the review was completed. He smiled, pleased at having so much power over the beautiful young woman. "Oh, I'll need your help finalizing it." Then he chuckled, "And I'll want you to help me in other ways, more personal ways, like this weekend."

The sound of relief was apparent in Michelle's voice. "Oh Arthur, the last few days have been so wonderful. I'll always be happy to help you like that. You know that, any time, any way you want."

He chuckled again. "I'll see you tomorrow morning about the article, and later about... other things. Now you go to sleep, and I'll have some more revisions for you tomorrow."

"Good night," Michelle said softly. "I wish I was there with you."

"Good night," he said, then quickly broke the connection.

Setting the phone down, Arthur turned back to his article. It was better now, with Michelle's help, so good that he was thinking about really submitting it. The monograph he was reviewing was significant enough they might accept another review, even this late.

After working a while longer, he set the papers aside, had some ice-cream, then went to bed. In the dark, visions, memories of Michelle came to him, arousing him once more. Arthur could feel his sex drive was higher than before, much higher. Like Michelle, he wished she was with him, but he knew he had to control himself, and he had to control her. Trying to ignore his erection, he rolled onto his side, and fell asleep.


Monday morning, Michelle wanted to get to the office early enough to be sure she would be there for Arthur when he arrived, but not so early she would give Bianca time to interrogate her about the weekend. She arrived about half an hour before the office opened. The door was locked, but the lights were on, and Bianca was there, standing at the counter when Michelle let herself in.

Bianca smiled at her asking, "So how was your weekend?"

Walking around the counter, setting her things on her desk, Michelle smiled back. "Okay, how was yours?"

"Ya know what I mean," Bianca said, still smiling, but with her dark eyes on Michelle's face. "How'd your date with him, with Mr. Burton, go?" Michelle looked around. "It's alright," Bianca said, still smiling. "No one is here yet. You can tell me everything."

"Nothing to tell," Michelle said. "We had dinner together at a little Italian restaurant. It was good"

"And then... ?"

Michelle sipped at her latte while she thought about her answer. She was reluctant to disclose to her friend every intimate detail of what happened with Arthur. Not that she was ashamed of what she did. In fact she was proud, proud to have been chosen by Arthur, proud to have discovered she could be so sensual, proud to have given Arthur so much pleasure and to have received so much from him.

Michelle put her latte on her desk. "And then we went to his condo for dessert."

"Really, right away?" Bianca asked with a laugh. "And then what did you do?"

Michelle looked up, a half smile on her face. "Everything."

Bianca's eyes opened wide. "So you were nice to him, like I told you?"

"I was nice, and he was wonderful," Michelle said softly, her eyes on the desktop. Then with a little shiver, she looked up. "I never knew it could be like that, so wonderful, so exciting, and he's so strong, so... so overwhelming. He, Arthur, he's like a force of nature, like a tidal wave, covering, drowning you. And... and I don't know how many orgasms I had." Her eyes glowing, "I... I lost count."

"Ya know, it sounds hard to believe, but I think I do, I believe Mr. Burton could be like that, have that kind of effect on you... on anyone," Bianca said, her eyes losing focus as she imagined what it would be like to be overwhelmed by Arthur Burton.

"Yes, that's what he is, an irresistible force, a wonderful irresistible force," Michelle almost whispered.

Their reverie was interrupted by a knock on the door. Bianca went around the counter to peer out the window. "It's him," she hissed before opening the door to Arthur.

"Hello Mr. Burton," Bianca said as he entered.

He said good morning to Bianca, but his eyes were on Michelle, standing by her desk, her back arched, her eyes glowing as she looked at her lover. "Good morning, Michelle," Arthur said. She wished him good morning, smiling, her eyes following his movements.

Arthur had brought lattes again, not that he needed to get any more of his fluids into Michelle, he estimated she had probably received the maximum amount over the weekend, but he had established a pattern of behavior that he didn't want to change too quickly. He handed a latte to Bianca, she smiling as she thanked him.

When he walked around the counter to give Michelle her latte, "Arthur you don't need to," she said softly her bright blue eyes on his face.

"But I want to," he laughed, taking his cup, sitting on the chair next to her desk. Michelle sat down, took a sip of the new latte, slid close to Arthur, and then speaking quietly together, they began going over the latest draft of his article.

As they worked on the article, their heads were so close their breaths mingled. It was a while before Bianca unlocked the door and the usual Monday morning crowd of students and teachers began rushing in. Noticing that Bianca wasn't able to handle the volume of customers, "I better go so you can give Bianca a hand," Arthur said, standing.

Michelle standing too, almost unconsciously reached out to touch his chest. "Will I see you later?" she asked, her voice soft, breathy.

Arthur smiled as he answered quietly. "After work, at my place."

She looked into his face, her eyes begging, as she whispered, "Arthur, I really want to be with you before then, at lunch time."

He wanted her, there was no denying that. He wanted her last night, and now, next to her and with his enhanced sex drive, he wanted her even more, but... "No, better not. I'll see you after work," he said, turning to leave.

"I'll call," Michelle said before moving to the counter.

On the way out, Arthur picked up his mail, glanced at Lloyd Anderson through his open door, pleased to see him avert his eyes, then headed for his office.

Roger was at his desk, grading papers. He looked up for a moment to greet Arthur, then looking at his desk, returned to his grading. After a minute, Victoria came in. "Would you like some coffee, Mr. Burton?" she asked, her big, dark eyes on his face.

"Thanks, Victoria, black please."

"Mr. Burton, I know how you like your coffee," giving him a big smile before leaving.

Arthur watched her walk into the hall before opening his briefcase and taking out his lecture notes. He was going over the notes when Victoria returned with the mug of black coffee. Quietly, not wishing to disturb him, she slid the mug onto the corner of his desk. Taking a sip of hot coffee, he turned to Victoria, "Thanks, just what I need," he said, smiling at her.

Arthur watched as she crossed the room, his eyes focused on her round bottom clad in tight jeans. As she had the other day, before walking out the door, Victoria turned to smile at him, as though she was aware of his interest. Arthur couldn't prevent his gaze from boldly wandering over her youthful body before looking again into her face. Her eyes widened for a second, and then she was gone.

Gotta control myself better, Arthur thought before returning to reviewing his notes in preparation for his first two classes.

His morning classes went well, the students seemed to be better focused and willing to accept direction from him. Even if the cause was that he was now an alpha male, Arthur felt his teaching was going a lot better. Chuckling to himself, he thought, My life's going a lot better.

When he got back to the office, Roger was gone. Victoria came in, offered him more coffee, looked disappointed when he refused, then left. This time, Arthur concentrated on keeping his eyes on his notes.

He concentrated on work, succeeding pretty well in keeping his eyes and his thoughts from straying. Victoria came in and out several times, puttering around the office, straightening things. Once, he glanced up to see her standing by the bookcase, staring at him.

A little before noon, Michelle called. "I just wanted to let you know I'm having my lunch here, at my desk," she said. "So I can work on your article. The office will be locked and I'll be the only one here. If you want, it will be a good time for us to work on the review," Lowering her voice, with a quiet giggle, "And Arthur, we could be together... alone."

His voice low, he said, "Michelle, I'll see you later... after work, we can be together then." Arthur couldn't imagine she wanted to have sex in the office. On the other hand, she had become a lot more uninhibited and comfortable with her sexuality over the weekend. Hearing Michelle's voice, thinking about her, he found himself becoming aroused, his cock stiffening, pressing against the cotton fabric of his pants.

He was trying again to concentrate on his work when seconds later Arthur heard a sound behind him. Turning in his chair, he saw Victoria standing before him, breathing deeply, her dark eyes wide.

Approaching quickly, falling to her knees in front of him, "Oh... please, Mr. Burton," she cried softly, her hands on his thighs, looking up into his eyes, then pressing her face to his lap, her fingertips seeking his cock growing hard, inside his pants leg.

"Victoria, what... ?"

"Please..." she whispered, moving her hand to his cock, growing thicker, harder.

"Victoria, we can't... we shouldn't," Arthur gasped.

He pulled back, looking into her eyes, then her hands came up around his neck, drawing him to her, pressing her mouth to his. Tentatively, at first, then more forcefully, Arthur kissed her, his tongue penetrating her mouth, caressing hers, she moaning, whimpering softly deep in her throat as she desperately worked her lips and tongue against his.

As they drew apart, breathing deeply, her hands again moved to his lap, touching the hard lump his lengthening cock was making in his pants. As she squeezed, a small, wet spot of precum appeared on the khaki fabric. "Oh... Ohh," the beautiful young girl cried softly, as she bent forward her lips, her tongue touching the dark stain.

"No, Victoria, we can't," he said, his hands gently pushing her away.

"Please... oh... god... please, Mr. Burton... Arthur," Victoria begged, her hands still stroking Arthur's hard flesh through the fabric of his pants.

"We can't," he whispered again, his hands on her head gently pushing her away.

Drawing in her breath sharply, with a soft cry she drew back, her dark eyes filling with tears, her hands covering her face. Then she was gone, running into the hall. Arthur lifted himself up, adjusting his dick inside his pants, before sitting back in his chair, bewildered at what happened.

He rested for a while, calming himself. After several minutes, he stood, went into the hallway, and closed and locked the door.

As Michelle said it would be, the Social Studies office door was locked, the shade pulled down to cover the window. Arthur checked the hallway was clear before rapping softly on the window. Within seconds, he saw the shade move aside as Michelle checked it was him. She opened the door, her arms coming around his neck as he entered. "Oh, I'm so glad you came," she said, her blue eyes staring into his, then they kissed, deeply, slowly at first, then forcefully, passionately.

As they parted from their kiss, "I want you... now," Arthur said.

He saw a small smile appear on Michelle's face. "Arthur, darling, you know you can have me any time you want."

She reached around him to lock the door. "This way," she said taking his hand. "It's better if we do it in the back room."

It was the office storeroom, with shelves lining one wall piled with reams of blank paper plus a variety other supplies. There were extra file cabinets against the opposite wall, and by the one window, fogged so those outside couldn't see in, an extra desk.

Arthur closed the door behind him, grabbing Michelle. They kissed again, passionately, their lips and tongues melding together. As they parted, both panting a little, Michelle giggled quietly as Arthur pulled her shirt up and out of her slacks, baring her breasts, covered by her lacy bra.

He squeezed her breasts through the fabric while she reached behind to quickly unhook her bra. Now he lifted the bra, allowing Michelle's fleshy breasts to tumble out, the long nipples already swollen. She murmured softly, her hands on his head, as he kneaded, suckled at her tits, until, "Now it's my turn," she laughed, her fingers working to open his fly.

She dropped to her knees, pulling his pants and shorts down with her, freeing Arthur's huge cock, the head shiny with his precum. "Oh, God, Arthur," she said inhaling his virile scent. "Since last night, I've wanted this... wanted you so much."

Opening her mouth wide, she took his broad crown into her mouth, her lips stretching, her tongue swirling, tasting him. "Umm," she moaned around his organ, sliding her soft lips over his hardness.

Arthur's hands on her head, he slowly slid his cock into her mouth, down her throat, Michelle snuffling through her nose, gulping around his thickness as he forced more and more of himself into her. After forcing all his hard length into her, he began moving back until just the crown remained inside her lips. Michelle kissed his broad cockhead deeply, her tongue pressing into the slit urethra, savoring his taste. Then Arthur was drawing her to him again, forcing himself deep into her, gasping as he fucked her mouth and throat.

Now he drew back again, and with his hands pushed her away. Michelle gave a cry of disappointment as he slid from her lips. "Come on, I wanna fuck you, Now!" Arthur gasped, pulling her up, into his embrace.

"Oh Yeah, that's what I want," Michelle breathed, her fingers scrabbling to open her slacks, starting to slide them off her hips. Then looking around the small room, "Where... ?"

"Over there, the desk, bend over," Arthur said, pushing her toward the desk. He helped slide down her slacks and panties, baring her round butt.

Bending over the desk, Michelle spread her legs, wriggled her ass. "Come on... please, I want you," she whispered.

Holding his cock in one hand, the other on her left butt-cheek, Arthur rubbed the fat head over her slick, swollen labia, coating it with her juices. Now, slowly he slid into her, into her warm, moist interior. He paused for a moment, enjoying the sensation of her velvety tissues fluttering over him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.