The Alpha Male Factor - Cover

The Alpha Male Factor

Copyright© 2004 by Franco

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A divorced man is injected with a serum that turns him into an alpha male. No sex in the first few chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Sunday morning, Michelle woke before Arthur. Turning, she looked at his face as he slept beside her. His features were so strong, virile, and he appeared even more masculine now with his face covered by a dark shadow of whiskers. She looked down at his broad chest, the thick hair matting the surface, then lower, to where the line of hair grew narrower before widening above his genitals, hidden by the blanket over his lower body.

As she stared at him, Arthur shifted a little on the bed, turning toward her, bending a leg under the blanket. Smiling to herself, Michelle carefully slid her hand under the blanket. Barely touching, she felt her way over his hard thigh, until her fingertip was brushing the wiry pubic hair, and she found what she sought, Arthur's erect organ.

She touched, stroked, enjoying the feel of the hard flesh, the warmth of the hot blood pulsing inside. Carefully, she slid down the bed, moving the blanket aside, not wishing to awaken Arthur, not yet. She paused, her face over his groin, breathing in his scent.

For a second, she remembered last night. She shivered at the memory of Arthur's hard cock between her fleshy breasts, his thick semen jetting over her, and then the ecstasy of orgasming again and again as he drove into her convulsing vagina. Tenderly holding the thick shaft in her fingertips, she lowered her head, licking at the smooth skin of the broad penile crown, shivering again as she tasted with her tongue-tip the rich flavor of Arthur's precum.

Forcing her mouth open as wide as possible, stretching her lips, she took in the thick crown. Arthur groaned, opening his eyes, moving his hands to her head as he awakened to the sensation of her lips and tongue on his erect organ. Watching Michelle's head bobbing over him, he groaned again, his hands on her fine hair pushing her lower until with a soft cough she was forced to pull away

Her tongue-tip touching, licking his purple glans, "Umm you like it?" she asked softly.

Watching her tongue laving his cockhead, "Yeah, it's good," he said his voice rough.

Moving closer, licking his long, hard shaft, "I love doing this... Umm sucking you. I'm... I'm trying to do better, to... to please you more."

Grabbing her head, moving her so her mouth was above his cockhead, "Suck it then cause I need to come... come in your mouth."

Her blue eyes stared into his face as she once more moved her wide-open mouth toward his fat cockhead. Michelle gave a small secret smile as she forced her stretched lips over him, smiling at giving pleasure to her lover, and in the knowledge that in this act she had a kind of power over the strong man who had so much power over her.

Sucking, licking, stroking his hardness with her soft lips, tasting the precum leaking from his slit urethra, she grew more and more aroused herself as she sensed Arthur's orgasm approaching. Caressing his balls and shaft with her right hand, she slowly slid her left hand down her body, under her belly, between her legs, her fingers stroking her slick labia, caressing her swollen clitoris.

His hands on her head, forcing her lower, "Uhh... I'm... I'm coming!" Arthur gasped as the thick semen spurted out of him, into her sucking mouth, down her throat. Michelle swallowed again and again, moaning as she experienced her own orgasm brought on by her masturbating fingers and the sensation of Arthur's pheromone-rich semen gushing into her.

Releasing him from her warm, wet mouth, she lay with her head on his thigh, licking at the last drops bubbling out of his urethra. Reaching down, Arthur pulled her up, into his arms, gently kissing her lips as he embraced her. Still holding her with one arm, he pulled the blanket over them, Michelle snuggling against his broad chest, breathing in his scent.

Kissing the top of her head, "Whatta you wanna do today?" he asked.

"This," she said with a giggle, moving closer to him. "Umm... just this, all day."

Arthur settled back, still with his arm around her. Soon her breathing slowed, becoming more regular as she drifted back to sleep. Carefully sliding his left arm from under her smooth back, he slipped out of bed, grabbed his shorts from the floor and headed downstairs. He put coffee on, then showered in the downstairs bath.

It was more than an hour later, after ten o'clock, when he heard Michelle moving about upstairs. He heard the sound of the toilet flushing and the shower, then she came downstairs, into the kitchen, a towel around her waist. His cock began swelling from the sight of her fleshy breasts swaying as she moved toward him.

Bending, she kissed him, then again more deeply. Over coffee, they discussed their plans for the day. Michelle touched his hand. "Like I said, let's just stay here today... in bed," she laughed.

"How about Sarah? Won't she be expecting you to spend time with her?"

She looked at him, her lips turning up in a small, tentative smile. "Well... but she'll be fine playing with her friends, and I'd rather be here with you."

"How about this," he said, taking her hand. "Let's go swimming in the pool here. It's a little cool yet, but it's in a sheltered location, there's a children's pool that's probably a lot warmer, I saw some kids there the other day. I think Sarah would like that."

Squeezing his hand, "You like Sarah, don't you?"

"Not as much as I like her mom. Now, you get dressed while I make breakfast."

After breakfast, on the drive back to her mother's house, Michelle didn't dare let herself speculate about where the relationship might be going. All she knew was that for now she needed to be with Arthur and to give him as much of herself as she could.

When she walked in the door, carrying her overnight bag, her mother came out of the kitchen. "Are you back now, Mickey? I made pancakes and there's plenty of batter left, I can fix you some."

"Thanks, mom, I've already had breakfast. We're going swimming in Arthur's pool, at his condo. I've gotta get Sarah."

"Okay, honey. She's out front, watching tv."

Michelle found Sarah in the living room still in her pajamas, lying on the carpet, so engrossed in the Sunday morning cartoons she didn't notice her mother come in. Bending, Michelle stroked her daughter's soft blonde hair.

Sarah turned, smiled. "Hi mommy, did you have a good time? Gramma made pancakes."

"Yes, yes I had a good time. Now you've gotta get dressed, and get your swimsuit, we're going swimming at Arthur's."

Michelle hurried Sarah to her room, quickly pulling a shirt and shorts out of a dresser drawer. While Sarah was dressing, Michelle went to her bedroom. She opened the closet, pausing for a moment to look at last year's swimsuit hanging there. It was dark blue, one-piece, cut high in the legs, but not as stylish or sexy as she wanted.

Closing the closet door, she moved to her dresser, quickly sliding open the bottom drawer, taking out a large, white cardboard box and placing it on the bed. She was opening the box when Sarah came in, carrying her little red swimsuit. "Oh, that's pretty," she said as Michelle pulled out a bright yellow bikini top. In the box was the full set, bikini top and bottom, with matching wrap and sandals. Michelle had worn it only once, on their short honeymoon in Las Vegas.

Michelle took Sarah's swimsuit, and after first emptying the overnight bag from yesterday, tossed it inside. Michelle smiled at her daughter as she removed her clothes. "It is pretty, isn't it. I hope it still fits."

Sarah looked at her mother, her eyes wide open. "Why won't it fit mommy, are you growin?"

Smiling, "Not really, but sometimes after mommies have babies, like when I had you, they get a little bigger here and here," she said, pointing to her bosom and hips.

Quickly, Michelle slipped on the bikini bottom. Though it wasn't a thong, it nearly was, and as she looked in the mirror, Michelle could see how her firm buttocks were displayed by the tight bottom, her cheeks barely covered by the thin strips of cloth. She tried on the top, bending to let her full breasts fall into the cups, then tying the strings behind, one looping over her neck, the other in back. Slipping on the matching sandals, she turned back and forth in front of the mirror, admiring herself, feeling proud that with this body she could attract such a wonderful lover, that her body could please him so much, and that she could be pleased so much in return.

Looking at her mother, a serious expression on her face, "Mommy, that's a lot nicer than your other swimsuit. I think you should wear this one," Sarah said.

"I think you're right," Michelle laughed.

At Arthur's condo, they found him waiting for them, ready for swimming. Sarah was excited and anxious, so right away they changed and went to the pool, around the corner and a building away. At the pool, it wasn't too cool, and not yet unbearably hot like it would become later in the year. The only others there were some kids Sarah's age she played with in the children's pool and sandbox, and their mothers watching over the children. Arthur and Michelle had the pool to themselves.

Arthur swam a few laps, taking pleasure in the strength of his now more muscular body. When he stopped, "It's not too cold, is it?" Michelle asked, carefully lowering herself into the pool, then paddling over to where Arthur stood in waist-deep water.

He smiled as she came to stand in front of him, so desirable in the bikini, her broad areolas, her nipples erect from the cool water, outlined in the damp fabric. Smiling back at Arthur, she placed one arm around him, her hand on his neck, her body shivering a little with desire as with the fingers of her other hand she touched his hard chest. His arms coming around her, he pulled her close. She pressed herself to him, her head in the crook of his shoulder, her thigh against him.

Arthur was wearing cotton, bermuda-length shorts for swimming, the changes to his body having made his old bathing trunks impossible to wear. But even through the thick fabric, Michelle could feel, his huge organ growing hard against her thigh. Michelle looked up at him, the passion she was feeling reflected in her eyes. "Arthur, I want... can't we... "

"I know, but not now," he said softly.

"Mommy, I wanna go swimmin with you and Arthur," Sarah called shrilly from the edge of the pool. As they turned to her, she held her nose and jumped into the deep water, making a big splash for such a little girl.

Concerned, Arthur pulled away from Michelle and moved toward Sarah. Michelle held him back with her hand on his arm. "Don't worry, she's a pretty good little swimmer."

Watching Sarah paddling toward them with all the assurance of an Olympic athlete, "She is," Arthur chuckled.

Sarah grabbed hold of her mother's neck. "What are you two doin?" the little girl asked, her eyes moving from her mother to Arthur.

"Just talking," Michelle answered. "Now come on, let's swim. I'll race you to the other side."

They had fun playing in the water. Arthur gave Sarah a porpoise ride, swimming breast stroke across the pool with her on his back, holding tight to him, wriggling laughing when he ducked under the water. Like with Steph, he thought, when she was that age.

Later, they lay on towels by the poolside, letting the sun warm them. Michelle smeared a mix of sunblock and creams and lotions she had brought with on her and Sarah's fair skin. One of the mothers came over from the children's pool, introducing herself as Kim Schmidt. "We haven't seen you here before," she said, her eyes moving from Michelle's face to Arthur's chest. "Sarah's such a nice girl. Any time she wants to play with my two, just let me know."

They agreed noncommittally. Kim almost reluctantly returned to her kids, and Sarah, now protected from the sun, ran back to her playmates. Arthur lay back, smiling to himself at the reaction he had got from Kim. He had wondered if being in the water would lessen the effect of the pheromones, from the way Kim reacted to him, it seemed it hadn't.

Arthur and Michelle lay side by side on towels, facing each other. "Let's go inside for a few minutes," Michelle said. "Sarah'll be alright, Kim and that other mother can watch her." Then, with a giggle, "We won't be long."

Arthur smiled back at her. "We can wait. We don't want to shock Sarah."

Michelle raised up on her stomach, turning to look at her daughter playing in the sand with the other children. Turning back to Arthur, she reached out to touch his shoulder, so hard she trembled a little at the sensation. Her eyes on his face, she was about to say more when with a clank of the gate and loud voices, four teenagers came into the pool area.

There were two boys and two girls, about seventeen or eighteen, Arthur guessed. He recognized one of the girls, though he didn't know her name, from seeing her around the complex. She was striking. He had seen her with her mother, who he guessed was Asian, but from the girl's appearance. it looked like her father might be black.

One of the boys horsing around, called out the girl's name, Toni. As Arthur stared at her, she looked back at him, her lips parting slightly. She arched her back, her fingers brushing her dark hair away from her face.

Michelle moved her arm over Arthur's chest, seeking to turn him toward her. "I could take you in my mouth," she whispered. "That won't take long, and you like it, at least you seemed to this morning."

His eyes moving from the girl to Michelle, he touched her hand. "Let's wait till later."

Sarah came running up. "Mommy, I need to go to the bathroom," she said quickly.

"They're in the clubhouse," Arthur said pointing. "Just go inside, you'll see it." Michelle took her daughter by the hand and walked over to the clubhouse building next to the pool.

When they returned, Sarah complaining she was hungry, Arthur led them back to his condo. While Michelle helped Sarah rinse the sand off in the upstairs shower, Arthur set out a variety of leftovers for lunch. There was some pizza, from last night, cold-cuts, bread, mustard and mayonnaise for sandwiches, lettuce, sliced tomatoes, cucumbers and carrots for salad. He heated the pizza in the microwave, poured a glass of fruit juice for Sarah, and wine for him and Michelle.

When they came down, they were both dressed again, Sarah in a light blue tee-shirt and pink shorts, Michelle in a white tee-shirt and tan shorts. Seeing the way Michelle's breasts flowed inside her shirt, he guessed she wasn't wearing a bra. Sarah's face was shining bright, covered with a happy smile as she climbed into her seat. When Michelle sat down next to her, "Mommy, can I have pizza, please?" she asked.

"You better ask Arthur," she responded. "And don't forget to ask politely, like you did just now."

"Arthur, can I have pizza, please?" she asked again.

"Arthur smiled at the little girl. "Yes, and thank you for asking so politely," he said, sliding a slice onto her plate.

They had a good lunch, talking and laughing together, enjoying each others company. Michelle fixed salad, and with the other leftovers, and ice cream and cookies for their dessert, even Arthur was satisfied.

Lunch over, they were talking quietly at the table when Michelle noticed Sarah was having a hard time keeping her eyes open. "You want to lie down for a while, honey?" she asked. When she answered with a nod, "Where can we put her?" Michelle asked.

Arthur stood and went over to where Sarah was sitting, her eyes half open. "Upstairs in Stephanie's room. Let me take her." He reached down picking up the sleepy little girl in his arms. She rested her head against his chest, comfortable, trusting while he carried her up the stairs. In the hallway, Arthur pointed with his head at the closed bedroom door, then carried Sarah inside when Michelle opened it.

It was clearly a teen girl's room, decorated in soft colors, with posters on the walls. Michelle moved the stuffed animals from the bed and turned down the sheet. Arthur slid the sleepy child onto the bed and stepped back so Michelle could sit beside her.

"Whose room is this?" Sarah asked with a yawn.

"It's Arthur's daughter's room. You go to sleep now, honey, you need your nap," the young mother said, bending to kiss her forehead. With a soft sigh, Sarah turned, closing her eyes, her breathing becoming more regular. Michelle turned to smile at Arthur. He smiled back, then quietly left the room and went downstairs.

He glanced at the table, the dirty dishes and left over food, but decided to leave the cleaning up for later, or for Michelle. The shorts he had been wearing for swimming were almost dry now, but feeling he needed to change clothes, he went into the bathroom, dropped the shorts and jock strap on the floor, and was just turning on the shower when he heard the phone ring.

Quickly turning off the water and wrapping a towel around his waist, Arthur went out front and grabbed the phone. As he thought it might be, it was Stephanie, making her weekly call. "Hi, daddy," she said.

"Hi, Steph," he said, splashing some wine into his glass. Then, "How're you doin?" as he sat down on the sofa.

She said she was fine, then continued, "Mom's got a new boyfriend. I think you know him, his name's Mel and I think she's kinda crazy about him."

"I know about Mel," Arthur chuckled. "He's an old friend. He was here on business and said he might stop by to see your mom."

"So you don't mind?"

"No, I don't mind. There's nothing between your mom and me now. If she wants to see Mel, that's nothing to me, and none of my business."

"Even if she has sex with him?"

Arthur chuckled again. "Even if she has sex with him. Now enough of that, how's school going?"

They talked about Stephanie's school work, then about their plans for when she would be coming to Phoenix for spring break, in less than a month. Arthur was still on the phone when Michelle came downstairs saying, "She's sound..." Then, "Oh!" when she saw Arthur talking on the phone.

Arthur looked up and smiled at Michelle while he continued listening to his daughter. He made a comment to Stephanie, then swallowed the last of his wine. Michelle watching, got the wine bottle from the kitchen and half-filled Arthur's glass. She set the bottle on the table and knelt beside him.

On her knees, she smiled up at him as she slid her hand under the towel and began stroking his half-hard dick. She had wanted him, been ready for him, since they first embraced in the pool. And now, as she caressed his hardening organ, she wanted him even more. Michelle opened the towel, baring Arthur's now erect organ and with a quick intake of breath, began licking, kissing the broad head.

On the phone, when Arthur gasped at the sensation, Stephanie asked, "Are you okay daddy? I think you've still got that cold, your voice still doesn't sound right."

His hand was on Michelle's head, forcing her to take more of him into her mouth. "Yeah, maybe you're right," he replied. "I'd better go now... uhh get a little rest."

"Okay, bye daddy. Be seein you in a few weeks. I can hardly wait."

Arthur said goodbye to his daughter, then looked at Michelle's head bobbing in his lap. "You know, I like you doing this, but you could've waited till I was done talking to Stephanie."

Michelle raised her head, her tongue flicking at his cockhead. "No I couldn't, I've been wanting this all day." Her tongue laved the fat crown, her fingertips stroked the thick shaft. Then, with a low moan, opening her mouth wide, she slid her lips over him, taking the head inside, her tongue swirling as she sucked. She moved lower, until his cockhead touched the back of her throat. She held it like that for a moment, then pulled back, gasping.

She looked up at Arthur, her fingers holding his shaft, her tongue lapping at the frothy liquid bubbling out of his urethra. "Umm..." she said softly about to take him inside her lips once more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.