The Alpha Male Factor - Cover

The Alpha Male Factor

Copyright© 2004 by Franco

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A divorced man is injected with a serum that turns him into an alpha male. No sex in the first few chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Arthur woke up a little before eight. Michelle was sleeping deeply, cuddled next to him, the sheet covering her body except the upper swell of her bosom. Seeing her like that, naked under the sheet, he couldn't prevent himself from responding to her again, wanting her again. But the mad lust of last night had abated for now, at least. He knew he could have her later (he was pretty sure he could have her whenever he wanted), and he needed his morning coffee.

Carefully sliding out of bed, grabbing his shorts off the floor, he went downstairs. to the kitchen where he got the coffee started, then to the downstairs bathroom for a quick shower. At the kitchen table, a towel around his waist, drinking his coffee, glancing at the newspaper, he thought about last night. He felt a little ashamed about what he did, about what he made Michelle do, but he had to admit to himself it was the best sex he ever had. Like Mel said, and she seemed to enjoy it.

Slowly, Michelle came awake, feeling so good, so satisfied, immediately aware of where she was, smiling to herself as she remembered last night. She was a little disappointed at not finding Arthur beside her, guessing he must be downstairs. Naked, she went through the hall to the upstairs bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, she noticed a some small discomfort, some tenderness, in her labia and bottom, but nothing she couldn't handle, and nothing she wouldn't gladly endure again for pleasure like she experienced last night.

While she was showering, Michelle thought again about last night, about what they did, about what Arthur did to her. She imagined how she must have looked to Arthur, kneeling before him, everything, her most secret places, her vagina, her anus, open to him. And then there was what he did to her, what she let him do. Never before had she engaged in anal sex. Rick had wanted it, but she had refused. But with Arthur... well, it was impossible to refuse.

Her shower finished, Michelle stepped out of the tub, drying herself, wrapping the fluffy white towel around her body, covering her torso from her bosom to the top of her thighs. She reached for the door, then pausing, quickly undid the towel, moving it lower, wrapping it low around her waist, leaving her breasts bare.

Arthur was having toast with his coffee and reading the newspaper when he heard Michelle moving upstairs. He still had a pretty big appetite, but was waiting for her to wake up before fixing breakfast. When Michelle came down the stairs, the towel around her waist, her breasts swaying with her movements, Arthur looked up, his breath catching in his throat at the sight.

A big smile brightening her face, Michelle came to him, bending down, her arms coming around his neck, then she was covering his face, his neck, his lips with soft kisses, all the time whispering, "Thank you... thank you... thank you."

His hands on her upper arms, Arthur moved back a little, then pulled her to him, kissing her deeply, their lips and tongues moving together, his hands moving over the smooth skin of her back, her shoulders, then cradling her heavy breasts in his palms. Gasping she pulled her mouth from his as he squeezed the full breasts, pinched the hardening nipples. Looking into his eyes, "Last night was so... so wonderful," she whispered. "Thank you." Noticing the fading love bite on his chest. "Oh, I'm sorry for this," gently touching him.

His hands again squeezing her breasts, eliciting another gasp from the beautiful young woman. "Don't be, you were wonderful. I hope it wasn't too... too much."

Smiling, "No, it's just, I... I never did that before, but it was wonderful. Thank you," sliding to the floor. Pressing her face to the bulge his rising cock was making in the towel around his waist, she breathed in his virile scent. Quickly opening the towel, "Umm, now I want this," she whispered, the fingers of both her hands encircling the thick shaft.

Extending her tongue, she licked at the glans, lapping at the frothy, white fluid seeping out of the slit urethra. "Umm," she said again, moving her head back a little before looking up into Arthur's face, her blue eyes glazed with passion, her tongue tip barely touching his cockhead. Suddenly, she moved her head down, her mouth opening wide she forced her lips over the broad head, her tongue swirling, her fingers stroking the hard shaft.

Arthur gasped, his hands on her head, stroking the silky blonde hair, pulling her lower, her mouth opening wide as she took in more and more of his rigid cock.

Sliding her mouth up until only the head was inside the O formed by her lips, Michelle gave a long, sucking kiss to the head before drawing back, her tongue tasting the precum bubbling out of him, "You like?" she whispered.

Arthur ran his fingers through her fine hair, then down, touching her cheek, while he mentally calculated how much of his semen Michelle had taken so far. He knew if he kept going like this she would become totally infatuated with him, she would be his slave, and in a way, he would be responsible for her. Smiling, his hands pulling her head down. "Yes, I like very much." Then he gasped again as her lips were once more sliding over his long, hard shaft.

Moaning softly, Michelle worked on him with her mouth and tongue and her soft, stroking fingers. Soon his hands tightening on her head, he pushed her back. "I'm... I'm gonna come," he gasped, forcing her off him, "You don't need to... "

"I want it... " Michelle moaned her head darting forward out of his grip, her lips capturing his rigid cock, sliding down the thick shaft while her tongue swirled over him, her fingers pumping his hard length, caressing his heavy balls. Once more, his hands were on her head, forcing as much of himself into her mouth as was possible. With her fingertips, she felt his balls drawing up, and then he was pulsing inside her, waves of thick, pheromone-rich semen filling her mouth overwhelming her senses as she swallowed, then swallowed again, the heavy fluid flowing into her, arousing her even more.

Releasing his grip on her head, Arthur leaned back in his chair, but Michelle followed, her lips still around him, holding his half-hard cock with her fingers, sucking the last drops of ejaculate from his softening organ. Finally releasing him, laying her head on his hard thigh, "Did you like that?" whispering, her blue eyes looking into his face.

"Yeah, I loved it," stroking her hair.

Smiling, "I loved it too. I never really liked doing that before, but with you I loved it." Lowering her eyes, "It made me so horny."

Her towel had fallen off while she was kneeling, and was now on the floor behind her. Looking down, he could glimpse Michelle's swollen labia glistening with the juices of her arousal, and he could smell the rich scent of her arousal. "Come up here," he ordered, his strong hands pulling her onto his lap.

He kissed her, deeply, his tongue pressing into her mouth, tasting a little of his semen on her lips. Breaking from the kiss, "Oh, Arthur," she sighed, laying her head against his chest. Then louder, "Oh... Oh... Oh Arthur," as his hand moved down her body, pausing to weigh a fleshy breast, to pinch a hardening nipple, then down, over her soft belly, then tickling her thighs apart.

Michelle sighed deeply as his fingertips caressed the slick, swollen labia, then pressed into her. With two fingers inside her vagina, his thumb began gently circling, caressing her swollen clitoris. "Oh... Ohh... OH Arthur... OHH YES," she cried, her face against his chest, coming so quickly it took them both by surprise.

Kissing his neck, his chest, then turning to look into his face, "Thank you," she whispered. Arthur's answer a kiss, starting slow, then growing, until they parted, both breathing hard and she again lay her head against him.

Sitting there, in his lap, contented, satisfied as she had never been before, Michelle thought again about what was happening to her, what was happening to them. How can I come so quickly, and so often? she wondered. She had never been one to reach orgasm easily, not that she didn't enjoy sex even without it. But last night, with Arthur, the orgasms seemed never ending, one after another, until finally they just rolled into one long, continuous orgasm. It was the most intense experience of her life. And this morning, though it wasn't as intense, she came so quickly. All he has to do is touch me, she thought. Not disturbed by the thought, contented, she rested with her head against him, feeling his hard chest slowly rising and falling with his breathing.

After a while, gently moving her from his lap, "You go get dressed," Arthur said, picking up his towel, wrapping it around his waist. "I'll fix breakfast."

Michelle picking up her towel, "Arthur, let me... "

Smiling, "I'm a big eater and I know what I want." Then kissing the tip of her pert nose, turning her toward the stairs, "Go on, get dressed. You'll find an extra toothbrush in the bathroom cabinet."

Later, at the table, Arthur still wearing only his towel, Michelle dressed, but barefoot, watching Arthur finish the last of his eggs scrambled with ham and onions and green pepper. She sipped at her coffee, put the cup down, looked at Arthur. "Can I be with you today... spend the day with you?"

Arthur smiling, "Don't you have plans?"

Looking down at the table, "Well, I told Sarah I'd take her to the zoo." Then looking up, into his face, "But I'd rather be here, with you." Casting her eyes down again, a pink blush spreading up from her neck, "We could do what... whatever you want."

Smiling, "The zoo sounds like fun. I haven't been for years."

"Would you like to go with us?" Michelle asked, excited at the idea of them being together, Like a family.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun," thinking to himself how long it had been since he had an outing with a mother and child.

"Let's do it," Michelle, said smiling. "I know Sarah's gonna love... uhh... like you as much as me."

They made their plans, then with a quick kiss, Michelle left, agreeing to return with Sarah to Arthur's condo in about an hour. Arthur changed and threw the sheets in the washer and put on clean sheets, then shaved, got dressed, and getting a final mug of coffee, began grading papers.

When Michelle got home, her mother met her at the door. "Sarah's playing at the neighbor's. Now, would you like to tell me what's been going on?"

"No, I wouldn't. In a little while I'm going to take Sarah to the zoo like I promised, and he, Arthur, is going with us. Now I've gotta change and I've got some other things to do. When Sarah comes back, tell her to stay around the house cause we'll be leaving in about an hour."

A few minutes later, Sarah came into her mother's room, her friend from across the street trailing her. Michelle, wearing a tee-shirt and shorts, was sitting at her desk in front of her pc looking at an internet page. "Mommy, when are we going to the zoo?" Sarah asked.

Quickly switching off the monitor, turning to face Sarah, "In a little while, so don't go anywhere. We'll be leaving soon."

"Can Jackie come with?" Sarah asked, looking from her mother to her playmate.

"Not this time. Arthur... uhh... Mr. Burton, my friend, will be going with us."

"Okay," Sarah said, then to Jackie, "Come on, let's go play some more."

When Michelle and Sarah got to his condo, it was clear to Arthur that Sarah was as impressed with him with as all other females seemed to have become now that he was an alpha male. They took Michelle's car to the zoo, with Sarah in back in her safety seat excitedly chattering all the way there.

They entered on Michelle's family pass. "We come at least once a month, so the family membership seemed to make sense," she explained to him, while Sarah pulled her toward the bird exhibits. Arthur slowed down, watching them walking ahead of him, the cute, blonde-haired little girl in the yellow tee-shirt, red shorts and sandals, Michelle in a blue and white striped tee-shirt, and tan shorts, her half-heel sandals helping to stretch her calves, accenting her round butt.

This was like being a family again, like when Steph was young, he thought. No, better. The sex was better than it ever was with Arlene, and now that he was an alpha male he could make sure Michelle would always love him and not turn into a bitch like Arlene. He liked Michelle, and found her sexually attractive, very attractive, becoming a little aroused even now at the sight of her walking ahead of him. Maybe all that past joy could be captured again... maybe...

With a child's quickness, Sarah came running back, tugging on his hand, "Come on Arthur, let's see the baby elephant," her voice rising with excitement. They walked down the path toward the elephants, Sarah holding Arthur by one hand, Michelle by the other, looking to all the world like a happy family spending Saturday at the zoo, the cute daughter, the attractive young mother, the handsome dad. When Michelle turned, smiling shyly at him, Arthur knew what she must be thinking. He smiled back, wondering again if it would be possible to experience once more the happiness he had known all those years ago.

After about half an hour looking at the elephants, they lunched on hotdogs and chips, the crowd in front of the food stand making way for the alpha male, behavior Arthur had already become so accustomed to he hardly took notice of it. They took about four hours to walk through the zoo. Occasionally, an attractive woman or girl might catch Arthur's eye, responding to his attention by arching her back, displaying herself, while touching her hair, licking her lips. When this happened, Michelle would take his arm, moving closer, standing straighter herself, proud to be seen as Arthur's companion.

They spent nearly an hour at the petting zoo, with Sarah running around excited at touching the farm animals. Arthur treated her to a camel ride, which Michelle refused to go on with her, so it was Arthur who ended up sitting high up on the camel with the excited little girl wriggling in his arms.

Sarah was quiet, clearly tired out by the time they left. Michelle buckled her into her safety seat, then took her seat behind the wheel, next to Arthur. "We better get her home, it's time for her nap."

He turned back, glancing at Sarah, seeing she was almost asleep, then looking again at Michelle, his voice low, "Then you can come back to my place, if you'd like."

Smiling, her eyes shining, "That sound wonderful," she said quietly.

Sarah was sound asleep when they got to Michelle's home, parking in the driveway. Michelle picked up the sleeping Sarah, carrying her into the house. As her mother opened the door for them, Michelle said, "Arthur, this is my mother, Katherine Selden. Mother, this is Arthur, Arthur Burton." Then carried Sarah into her room.

When Arthur extended his hand saying, "Glad to meet you Mrs. Selden," the tall, slim about sixty year old woman, took Arthur's hand. "Call me Kay, please," she said, holding his hand, smiling warmly.

Arthur and Mrs. Selden exchanged pleasantries for the few moments they waited for Michelle. Coming out of her daughter's bedroom, "She's sound asleep," Michelle said to Arthur. "You showed her a great time, but she's really worn out." Laughing, "Not that I mind when she's quiet for a while."

Arthur looked at her, "We'd better get going, if you're ready."

Michelle's eyes on her mother, "I'm going to Arthur's now,".

Her mother looked into her face. "Will you be coming back later?"

Michelle seeing Arthur give a slight shake of his head, "No, I'll be spending the night." Turning, moving toward her bedroom, "I'd better get my things."

Her mother followed Michelle to the bedroom, standing in the doorway watching while she threw a change of underwear, a teddy, slippers, perfume, cosmetics into an overnight bag. Michelle closed the bag, looking at her. "Mom, there's nothing wrong with this, and I think Sarah will understand."

Her mother looked into Michelle's face. "I'm sorry Mickey. You're right, you were right last night. You're an adult, and I don't have any right to interfere in your affairs, in... in your personal life. And now that I've met him, Arthur, Mr. Burton, I understand, and I... I don't blame you for what you're doing."

When they came out of the bedroom together, both smiling, Michelle stood beside Arthur. Mrs. Selden looked from her daughter's face to Arthur's. "Now you two have a good time," she said. "And don't worry about Sarah, I'll explain and give her goodnight kiss to her."

Arthur smiled at Mrs. Selden. "Thanks, and you can be sure I'll get Michelle home to you all right tomorrow."

She looked back into Arthur's eyes for a moment before dropping her gaze. "I know you will. I know I... we can trust you."

After quick farewells, they left for his condo. In the car, on their way, Michelle turned glancing at Arthur. "That was a change for my mom. You must have made a real impression on her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.