The Alpha Male Factor - Cover

The Alpha Male Factor

Copyright© 2004 by Franco

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A divorced man is injected with a serum that turns him into an alpha male. No sex in the first few chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Arthur's alarm woke him at six-thirty. He had a hard on, but like he hoped, he didn't have a wet dream last night. After another big breakfast, and dressing for work, remembering to put the now dry tissue in his shirt pocket, he took the rubber out of the fridge and left the house.

He decided to get this morning's lattes from a different place than yesterday, that would help explain any difference in taste. There was a new café, only open a couple of weeks, and not too far out of his way. He parked at the side, went inside and ordered three lattes, choosing an unusual flavor. In his car, using the scissors he brought with him, he made a small scratch on the cup and lid intended for Michelle, cut open the rubber and poured the contents into Michelle's cup, stirring until the thick semen disappeared into the hot coffee, then replaced the lid and drove to MCC.

He got to the Social Studies office earlier than yesterday. The door was locked, but when he knocked on the window, Bianca let him in, smiling, "Morning, Mr. Burton," she said, straightening her back, displaying her full bosom to him.

As Arthur neared Michelle's desk, she stood, arching her back, smiling as he approached. Setting the bag with the lattes on her desk, "Morning," he said to Michelle, smiling back at her. "I got these at a new place. I heard they're pretty good," being careful to hand her the marked cup, handing Bianca one of the others. Smiling, Bianca thanked Arthur before opening the door, letting in a student, taking care of him at the counter.

Michelle, sipping at her latte, touching her hair, "Arthur, you don't need to bring us coffee every day."

Watching as she sipped more of the latte, "I do it because I want to. It's nothing much, after all the help you're giving me with the paper."

Arthur and Michelle spent more than an hour together, working on the review. About to leave, drinking the last of his latte, tossing the empty cup into the waste basket, he told Michelle, "I'll check back after lunch." Then, with a smile, "Now, finish your coffee, you need to be wide awake while you work on my paper."

"I will, Arthur, don't worry," she laughed. "You know I always give your work my best effort."

Leaving the Social Studies office, walking across campus to his office, Arthur was feeling pretty good about how he got his semen into Michelle. If he had known that last night Michelle fingered herself to orgasm while fantasizing about him, he might have realized how unnecessary it was.

After lunch and working with Michelle for another hour, Arthur was ready to begin acting on his plan. Before he left, standing up next to her chair, "Uhh, Michelle," he said, still hesitant though he was sure she would find it impossible to resist after this morning.

Michelle rising to stand next to Arthur, arching her back, hoping he was going to say what she wanted to hear. "What... what is it?" she asked, her voice breathy.

Noticing her reaction, suddenly feeling more confident, "I'd like to take you out to dinner tonight, if you're free. Nothing fancy, just Italian," Arthur staring into her blue eyes. Watching her lower her gaze before him, he thought, I've got her.

"Oh... yes, that would be wonder... great," Michelle said, smiling, raising her head to look into his eyes once more, her bosom rising and falling noticeably as her breathing quickened. They exchanged phone numbers, Arthur saying he would call to let her know where to meet. The office closed early on Fridays, giving Michelle time to return home and change clothes.

After Arthur left, Bianca went over to Michelle's desk. "Well, you gonna see him?"

"Yeah, tonight. He'll call later. That gives me time to get ready."

Bianca smiling, taking her hand, "You're so lucky. This is what you wanted." Lowering her voice, "Michelle, I know you're older than me, and everything, but I think I'm probably more experienced than you." As Michelle, started to speak, Bianca interrupted, "Listen, ya know, you're really lucky to have this chance, if... if it was me having a chance to be with him, with Mr. Burton, I'd be nice to him, really, really nice, ya know what I mean?"

Michelle smiling at Bianca, "Yeah, I know what you mean, and... and I don't think I'll find it difficult at all being nice to him."

Bianca smiled back, "God, ya know, you're so lucky," she said returning to the counter.

The rest of the afternoon, Michelle was so keyed up in anticipation of having dinner with Arthur she found it hard to get any work done, even work on Arthur's article. Finally, at five minutes to four, she shut down her pc, gathered her things together and started to leave.

As she walked by the counter, Bianca grabbed her elbow. "Let me know everything that happens, Monday morning, okay?" she whispered excitedly.

Anxious to leave, "Well... okay," Michelle said, sliding her elbow away from Bianca's grip. Then smiling, "Well, maybe not everything."

Bianca smiling back, "I mean everything, ya know what I mean." Michelle's only answer was a small smile before she turned and walked out the door.

When she got home, really her mother's home but she had been living there for nearly a year now, six year old Sarah came running down the driveway crying, "Mommy, you're home!" as Michelle got out the car.

Inside, when Michelle told her daughter she was going out, Sarah was disappointed her mother wouldn't be there to tuck her into bed, but seemed more concerned about finding out about the man her mother would be seeing tonight.

Michelle's mother, too, was concerned about the man she was meeting. "Why can't he come and pick you up, like he should for a date?"

"Mom, it's not like that, I'm not a teenager anymore. We're just gonna meet somewhere for dinner. Now I've gotta shower and get ready. Oh, and let me know if he calls, his name's Arthur, Arthur Burton."

Michelle showered and washed her hair, short and fine enough it would be dry in minutes. Sitting on the edge of the tub, she checked between her legs, and though her pubic hair too was very fine, used her razor to trim the area until just a golden shadow outlined her labia.

After shaving her legs and underarms, Michelle stood under the shower again, reveling in the sensation of the water flowing over her body. Turning under the showerhead, she ran her hands over herself, testing the weight, the firmness of her full breasts, her nipples growing hard, tingling. She paused to rub, pinch her erect nipples, gasping softly at the sensations she was bringing to herself. After a few moments pleasuring her breasts, her hands began moving again, over her buttocks, over her thighs, finally touching her labia, puffy from the fantasies that had been running through her mind.

Michelle pressed a finger into herself, feeling the slickness inside her. God, what's happening to me? she thought, closing her eyes, imagining herself with Arthur. In her imagination she felt his arms around her, she felt so happy to be with him, to be able to care for him, to help him, to please him.

Now with two fingers of her left hand inside herself, she began circling her clitoris with the index finger of her right hand as she imagined Arthur's arms tightening around her. She gasped softly, imagining Arthur mounting her, entering her, taking her. And then she was coming, whimpering as she orgasmed over her fingers.

What's happening? she thought again. I've gone so long without sex. Just a few dates, and I did nothing really with them. Just doing it to myself when I was alone or at night when I was sleeping, in my dreams. And now, all I can think about is being with Arthur.


On his way home, Arthur stopped by the small Italian restaurant not far from his condo. He already knew it's location, but not the address. After making a reservation for six-thirty, he went to the mall, bought a bottle of white wine, a small bottle of brandy and a chocolate mousse, then returned home.

Arthur had plenty of time to get ready. He stripped the bed, putting on clean sheets and pillow cases, washed the dirty sheets and other dirty clothes, cleaned the bathroom, vacuumed, and straightened up some of the clutter that single men collect around themselves. That done, he showered and shaved, fixed a frozen pizza as a snack (he still had a pretty big appetite), then laid down for a short nap.

Arthur woke from his nap a little before five, he had slept for more than an hour. When he called Michelle's number, her mother answered. Asking Arthur to wait, then shouting through the bathroom door, "Mickey, Arthur Burton is on the phone." Michelle, just finishing rubbing after-bath lotion over her body, wrapped a towel around herself before opening the door a crack, to take the phone from her mom.

She felt a thrill go through her as soon as she heard Arthur's voice. "Yes," she said. "I know where it is. That's fine... no it's not too early. See you at six-thirty. Arthur, I'm... I'm looking forward to it."

In a few minutes Michelle came out of the bathroom, wearing her terry-cloth robe, she handed the phone back to her mother, saying, "I'm gonna lie down for a while."

Her mother noticing her flushed complexion, the excitement in her voice, "What's going on, Mickey, are you involved with this Arthur Burton? Are you in love with him?"

Staring into her mother's face, "Mom, I just don't know. This is the first time we've gone out, and to tell the truth, I don't know what will happen, what he wants, or... or what I want."

Her mother's expression softening, "You go lie down. I'll call you in a while."

Michelle lay on her bed, but wasn't able to sleep, too many thoughts, too many feelings were running through her mind. When Sarah wandered in asking, "Mommy, can you read my book to me?" Michelle gave up on trying to sleep and began reading to her daughter.

Sarah was lying in her mother's arms, listening to her reading, looking at the pictures in her book when her grandmother came in. "It's past five-thirty, Mickey you better get ready," she said, a small smile on her lips as she looked at Michelle.


Arthur arrived at the restaurant about six-fifteen. He had thought about coming late, to assert his dominance over Michelle, but decided that wasn't necessary - he was sure he had her already, and he was anxious for the evening to start, and he was horny.

Entering the restaurant, he waited a second for his eyes to adjust to the dim light. As he was shown to his table, Arthur noticed the diners becoming quieter as they watched him move to the back booth he had reserved that afternoon. At first surprised, he then realized they were reacting to his presence, to the presence of the alpha male.

Taking the seat facing the door, he looked around the room, most of the diners averting their eyes as he glanced at them. Letting his gaze linger a little longer on some of the more attractive females, they responded by arching their backs, thrusting out their bosoms, displaying themselves to him in that ancient way he was becoming familiar with. He ordered a beer, a lot less expensive than the beer at the Biltmore (was it only a week ago?), and waited for Michelle.


Michelle pulled her car into the restaurant parking lot about five minutes before she was due to meet Arthur. She had planned on waiting until exactly six-thirty before going in, but when she noticed what must have been Arthur's car (the only one with an MCC faculty sticker), she knew she couldn't wait.

Inside the restaurant, she told the host she was looking for Arthur Burton. "Yes, he's waiting at your table. This way, please." As he led her into the dining room and toward the back booth, Arthur seeing her come in, stood, waiting.

Michelle noticed conversation growing quieter as the other diners looked from Arthur to her. Somehow, she had the feeling that they were evaluating her, judging whether she was good enough for Arthur. Straightening her back, Michelle was glad she had been so careful in preparing herself for their date.

This was the first time Michelle wore this outfit - a white, sleeveless, knit sweater, buttoning down the front, the low-cut vee front displaying the tops of her full breasts. A small, gold cross (her only jewelry) hanging from a golden chain nestled between her breasts. Her hip-hugging, black slacks showed off her shapely legs and round butt, looking especially good, she knew, with her high-heel sandals.

When she saw Arthur's eyes opening wider as he looked at her, Michelle knew her outfit was achieving the effect she wanted.

"Hello," Arthur said. "You look great," touching her arm, guiding her into the seat opposite his

At his touch, being so close, she suddenly felt a little unsteady on her feet. The effect of the pheromones emanating from Arthur, their potency increased by his own lust, combined with his frank appraisal of her, resulted in Michelle feeling a thrill of desire running through her being. Quickly sipping from a glass of water to cover the emotion she feared might overwhelm her, "Thanks, I hope you haven't been waiting long," she said, raising her eyes to look into Arthur's face.

"Not long," he answered, sipping his beer. "And it was worth it."

Her body gave a little shiver at Arthur's words. Quickly, she again sipped at her water to cover her feelings. They ordered shrimp scampi with salad and breadsticks, started talking while awaiting the food, and continued talking as they enjoyed the meal together.

Arthur spoke a little of himself - his studies, the divorce, his daughter. But mostly it was Michelle who talked, responding to his efforts to draw her out. The way she was responding to him, it wasn't hard for Arthur to get Michelle to reveal more about herself. Her father had accepted a job with Intel when Michelle was fifteen, the family moving from Minneapolis to Phoenix the summer between Michelle's freshman and sophomore years in high school.

"It wasn't so hard for my brother, Steve," she said. "He was graduating and was able to start at ASU after we moved here. But I wasn't happy about leaving my friends like that, and I didn't like it here, and couldn't seem to fit in. That went on for a while. Then, after about a year, I met Rick.

"I never had a real boyfriend before, and he was so nice, and good-looking, and a year older than me. Well, it got pretty intense. He graduated and went to ASU, and then a year later, I did too. We got an apartment together, and then I got pregnant with Sarah. We got married, and I had to drop out - I finished two years - and then my parents got divorced, and then well, everything sort of just got worse after that."

Arthur reached across the table, taking her hand in his, "Divorce is always hard, especially for the children. Since my divorce, and with Stephanie in LA, I only get to see her a few times a year."

Squeezing his hand, "I'm glad I have Sarah with me. She's the most important thing in the world to me." Then, looking into Arthur's face, giving him a small smile, "At the same time my mom and dad split up, Rick graduated and started on his master's in Electrical Engineering, and I got the job working at MCC. I was lucky my mom could watch Sarah. And then there was just so much stress between Rick and me, with him working part time, and me working, and Sarah, and everything.

"Finally, Rick was done with school and I thought things would be better. He found a good job with Motorola, and we had more money, so I wanted to buy a house, but he resisted. Then, he interviewed for a job in Dallas, and when he was hired, he said he was going to Dallas but he was leaving Sarah and me."

When she looked into his face again, Arthur saw tears glistening in her eyes. He suddenly felt full of sympathy for this vulnerable, pretty, desirable young woman. He had started this relationship to find someone to meet his sexual needs, but now he wondered if it might not become more than that.

Smiling he said, "Let's have dessert at my place. I bought some chocolate mousse for tonight."

"That sounds wonderful," Michelle answered, another thrill running through her.

She followed Arthur in her car. When he opened the door to his condo and ushered her inside, she almost swooned in the doorway as she was nearly overwhelmed with sexual desire, this time even stronger than at the restaurant. Arthur didn't realize it, but high levels of his pheromones had collected inside his condo in the week since he had been injected with Mel's formula.

As Michelle, almost fainting swayed against him, he caught her in his arms. "Whoa, didn't think you had that much to drink," he laughed. Turning, she pressed herself to him, her soft bosom against his chest, her thigh against his hardening penis. She looked up into Arthur's face, her hands tightening their hold on his shoulders, her bright blue eyes staring into his face, her lips half open.

They kissed, deeply, Michelle's mouth opening, welcoming his tongue thrusting, seeking, meeting hers. After several moments, he moved her out of the doorway, then quickly closing and locking the door, guided her to the sofa. As he helped her into her seat, she reached out touching his chest. "You sit here, I'll get you a brandy," he said.

Michelle couldn't seem to keep her eyes off Arthur, watching intently as he walked into the kitchen, took two tumblers out of the cupboard and poured the brandy. Then, a glass in each hand, he walked back to where she was waiting, her eyes on him as he sat next to her, handing a glass to her.

Sipping the brandy, looking at Arthur over the rim of her glass, Michelle tried to understand what was happening. Never had she become so aroused just from being with someone, just from his touch. Luckily, the brandy seemed to be helping her calm herself. She wanted him, and knew that if he wanted her, she couldn't help but give herself to him.

Arthur swallowed the last of his brandy, putting the glass on the table, watched Michelle looking at him over the rim of her glass. He was shocked, and a little frightened, by how she was reacting to him. Taking her glass from her and setting it on the table, his arms coming around her, he looked into her uptilted face, seeing her eyes fluttering closed before he kissed her deeply again, her lips opening under his, their tongues melding together.

They parted, both breathing deeply, "I... I don't understand what's happening." Looking into his face, "I... I've never done anything like this before. Arthur, I... I want you to know, I... I'm not like this," Michelle whispered before lowering her eyes.

"I understand," he said softly, his gaze moving from her face to glance for a moment at the gold cross nestled in the deep valley between her breasts. "It's the same for me. I want you, just as you want me."

"Oh, yes," she said, her hands coming around his neck, pulling him to her, pressing her mouth to his. They kissed deeply again, their lips and tongues moving together. His hands moved over her, stroking her back, her shoulders, touching the sides of her soft breasts. As they drew apart, he moved his hands to the front of her sweater, squeezing her firm breasts, his palms feeling the hardening nipples even through the fabric of her sweater and bra.

With his fingers, he opened the buttons on her sweater. Michelle unable to resist, not wanting to resist, sat close to Arthur, her head resting on his chest her breathing quickening as he opened the sweater, pulling it off her shoulders, down her arms, baring her large breasts, covered by a lacy, white bra. As he reached around her feeling for the catch, she smiled, moving her hands behind her back to undo it, then quickly sliding her bra off her shoulders, baring her naked breasts to his view.

"I... I hope you like them," she whispered, looking for a sign of approval in his eyes.

"They're so beautiful, you're beautiful," he answered, taking her into his arms again, feeling her soft bosom against his chest as they kissed deeply. As they parted, he cradled her heavy breasts in his palms, teasing with his thumbs the already erect nipples. Dark, long, engorged with blood, they were the nipples of a woman who had borne and nursed a child.

He bent his head, pressing his lips to one long nipple, sucking while he teased, pinched the other between his thumb and forefinger. Michelle could only gasp and whimper softly as he worked his fingers and mouth over her sensitive breasts. Pulling back, looking into her eyes, he stood before her. "Let's go upstairs, to the bedroom," he said.

Her eyes focused on the outline of his penis apparent in the fabric of his pants. Sliding forward a little on her seat, she pressed her face against his pants leg, her pulse racing even faster as she breathed in the rich man-scent. Arthur took her hands in his, pulling her up to him, his arms around her bare torso. "Come on," he whispered, moving to place his arm around her waist, guiding her upstairs.

When they reached the bedroom, Michelle turned, her arms coming around his neck, they kissed again, deeply. Moving away a little, she sat on the edge of the bed to unfasten and slip off her sandals. Standing, her blue eyes staring into his face, she opened the catch at the waistband of her slacks, quickly sliding them down her long legs. Still staring, she slipped off the lacy, white panties, letting them fall to the floor with her discarded slacks.

"Now you," she whispered, unbuttoning his shirt, Arthur helping with the buttons, then pulling off the shirt, throwing it on the floor now strewn with their clothes. When she saw his bare chest, so broad, so muscular, Michelle gave a small gasp, then pressed her face to the mat of dark, curly hair in the center, tasting, breathing in his pungent, virile scent.

Gently, he pushed her back so she was sitting again on the edge of the bed. His hands moved to his belt, soon joined by hers, her fingers helping with the buttons, sliding open the zipper. In one movement his pants and shorts were down around his ankles, his long, hard cock bobbing up, almost hitting Michelle's chin.

"Oh... Oh, Arthur," she gasped, shocked at the size of the huge organ. "Can... can I touch it?" reaching out with her hands as she asked.

"Yes, touch it," he said, his voice rough.

Tentatively, she touched the hot, throbbing flesh. The organ so thick that only with the fingers of both hands could she encircle it. "Oh Arthur" she said again, running her soft fingers over the length of his shaft, feeling the soft slickness of the fat head covered with whitish precum. He moved closer, his hands on her head, drawing her to him. Looking up, "Do you want me to suck it?" she asked, almost in a whisper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.