The Alpha Male Factor - Cover

The Alpha Male Factor

Copyright© 2004 by Franco

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A divorced man is injected with a serum that turns him into an alpha male. No sex in the first few chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

At home, at his pc, Arthur brought up the file of the nearly finished book review he gave up on last year. He spent the rest of the day retyping the rough draft. After pausing to eat another big dinner, he went over the draft again, deliberately entering errors and ambiguities. Satisfied that finalizing the draft would require a lot of interaction with Michelle, he saved it to a floppy disk, took some ibuprofen, showered, and went to bed.

That night, he had his first erotic dream since he was injected with the serum. In his dream, he was surrounded by beautiful, sexy women. Michelle was there, and Bianca, and Dana, and Victoria, and other students, and that girl from the bookstore, and other beautiful women he didn't know. And they were all naked. Everywhere he looked were beautiful faces and bodies. And they all wanted him, begging him to fuck them. "Come in my mouth," one would plead. "Fuck me, please," one begged. "Take my ass," another implored, while another offered her large breasts to him.

Then they were mounting him, pressing their pussies, their asses, their mouths over his hard cock. Suddenly crying out, he was coming, coming in her mouth, in her pussy, in her ass, coating her tits with his cum.

With a start he awoke, his cock jetting cum into his shorts. Moaning, he laid back, enjoying the sensation, his mind still full of the dream. Once it was over, he turned on the light, raised the blanket, then pulling up the elastic waistband of his shorts, stared at the viscous mess covering his abdomen and groin, sticking to the cotton fabric.

Globules of thick, yellowish fluid covered his crotch and abdomen. "Looks like tapioca pudding," he said to himself. And it did. It looked like a cup of yellow-white tapioca pudding had been dumped into the front of his shorts. Never before had he ejaculated so much, nor had his semen been so thick.

And he could detect a faint pungent odor drifting up from under the blanket - not good, but not really bad either - just unusual. He reached down, touching his fingertips to some of the goo clinging to the waistband of his shorts. Rubbing it on his fingertips, he found it was kind of sticky and slippery at the same time. He felt better when he remembered that Mel predicted he might see this kind of change in his semen.

Arthur looked at the clock on the bedside table; it was a little past six in the morning. He got up, went to the bathroom, shucked the cum filled shorts onto the tile floor, then, after adjusting the water temperature, stepped into the shower. His shower over, wrapping a towel around his waist, he went into the kitchen, fixing coffee and another big breakfast.

After breakfast, refilling his mug with coffee, he went into the bathroom, shaved and brushed his teeth. In the bedroom, he put on one of his new shirts and finished dressing. In the bathroom again, he stared for a moment at his shorts still on the tile floor. The odor was gone now, or maybe he was getting used to it. Examining the shorts, he saw there were still some spots of stringy cum that hadn't yet been absorbed into the fabric. Remembering something Mel told him, he took a couple of tissues, scooping up some of the cum. Folding the tissues into a small square, he put it in his shirt pocket.

When he got to the Social Studies office, a little before the first period, it was just beginning to get crowded with teachers checking their mail, students waiting at the counter. Noticing Arthur come in, Michelle looked up from her work, straightening her back, her eyes bright she focused her gaze on him.

Arthur didn't notice the crowd parting as he walked through the office and behind the counter. When he came to Michelle's desk, she stood, arching her back, throwing her shoulders back, her eyes glowing as she looked into his face.

Michelle wasn't conscious that she was instinctively signaling to Arthur that she was a nubile female available to the alpha male. All she knew was her happiness at seeing him, and the warmth beginning to course through her body. Without her being aware of what she was doing, the pheromones Arthur was emitting were compelling Michelle to communicate her availability to him in this ancient manner.

Arthur couldn't help noticing Michelle displaying herself to him. And he knew that he could now expect this kind of response from any female he desired. Seeing her standing before him, he was very aware of her body - her out-thrusting breasts inside the white shirt, rising and falling with her breathing, the high, round butt, the long, shapely legs encased in fitted jeans. And looking at her, Arthur wanted her, the blood rushing to his penis, causing it to begin to fill with blood, growing half hard, his body producing even more pheromones until he was able to calm himself.

"I've got the file on this disk," Arthur said, handing it to her. "I'm afraid it's pretty rough."

"I'll see what I can do," Michelle said, smiling, taking the disk from him, their fingertips touching for an instant.

Michelle scanned the disk for viruses, then copied the file to her document folder. As she pulled up the Word file, Arthur bent down, looking over her shoulder. While she paged through the file, she was very conscious of Arthur's face next to hers, his breath on her cheek. Acutely aware of the male next to her, she breathed in deeply, her skin growing slightly flush, her nipples tingling.

Turning to Arthur, brushing back her hair, "I can handle it," Michelle said. "But I'll have to work on it when I can find free time."

"That's all right," Arthur smiled. "I'll check back later and see how it's going. And, thanks for the help."

Touching her hair, arching her back without being aware of what she was doing, "I'm glad to help Mr. Burton, that's what I'm here for," Michelle replied, her blue eyes bright.

"Thanks, I'll be back after lunch," he said, turning away. Arthur checked his mailbox, pulling out a bunch of student papers before leaving. As he walked out of the office, the crowd again parting before him, Michelle watching Arthur leave saw Bianca's dark eyes move from Arthur to her. Returning Bianca's gaze, she saw her smile, look at Arthur as he walked into the hall, then look back, smiling again. Taking a deep breath, Michelle turned to her pc.

The rest of Arthur's day was like yesterday, only more so. His students seemed even more interested, so interested all outlines were turned in, so interested they stopped to talk to him after class and lined up outside his office to discuss a variety of historical issues. Roger and other males were even more deferential than yesterday. The women and girls were deferential too, and those he looked at with interest were soon touching their hair, arching their backs, performing all those instinctive acts nubile females have used to display themselves to the dominant male since prehistoric times.

After another big lunch, Arthur walked over to the Social Studies office, not so crowded now. Bianca, at the counter helping a student, looked at Arthur as he entered. "Mr. Burton, Michelle's in with Dr. Anderson. She should be out soon. You can sit over there, by her desk."

Arthur sat in the chair next to Michelle's desk, waiting for her to come out of the department head's office. Turning his head, he could see Michelle's back through the open door as she stood in front of Anderson's desk. Turning back, he looked over at Bianca by the counter, staring at her for a moment, noticing again how attractive she was.

As she finished helping the student, Bianca feeling Arthur's gaze on her, turned, looking into his face. For a second, their eyes met. Ordinarily, Arthur would have been embarrassed at having been caught staring like this, but now he returned her look. For the moment he was overwhelmed by the desire to possess this beautiful creature. Boldly, he moved his eyes over her, slowly surveying all her young body had to offer, before again looking into her dark eyes.

Bianca looking at Arthur, breathing deeply, suddenly lowered her eyes, smiling slightly, then raised her eyes to again look into Arthur's face. Straightening, arching her back, she walked to where he was sitting, still smiling, "I can help too, Mr. Burton, uhh, just like Michelle. Just let me know... anything you want."

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind," he said, at the same time realizing the effect he was having on Bianca, thinking he would have to do a better job of keeping his libido in check. He wanted her, there was no denying that, but she was in a relationship, going to get married, and besides he had already decided on Michelle. Prying his eyes away from Bianca, he turned toward Anderson's office, looking at Michelle's back, seeing her turn, then with a final word to the department head, walk over to where Arthur was waiting for her.

"Remember, I'm here to help too," Bianca said with a smile, returning to the counter where another student was waiting.

Michelle sitting down, smiling at Arthur, said, "I haven't really had time to work on your paper yet, Mr. Burton."

"Call me Arthur, since we'll be working together."

Arthur was gratified by the big smile that brought to Michelle's pretty face. "I'll be glad to, Arthur," she said, her blue eyes sparkling.

Smiling back, "I'll stop by tomorrow morning to see if you need me." Then, a thought striking him. "Maybe if I talked to Lloyd he might free up some time for you."

"That would be great. But I don't know if it's possible."

"I'll give it a try," Arthur said, walking toward the department head's door.

He felt a little nervous about what he was about to do. This would be the first time he would be deliberately trying to use his enhanced pheromones to influence another male. But he remembered how he felt when that girl, Noriko, was blowing Mel, how submissive he felt towards Mel. If it worked, it would help get him more time with Michelle, and it would be a way to test the power of the pheromones. If it didn't work, well there wouldn't be any real loss. He decided he would be very careful how he couched his request.

Arthur checked the cum soaked tissue (dry now) in his breast pocket, unfolding it a little, putting it closer to the opening. Lloyd's door was half open, but Arthur knocked anyway, entering at Lloyd's invitation.

"Hello, Art," Lloyd said, looking up from his pc. "What is it?"

Stepping close to the desk, leaning forward, "Lloyd, I need to have Michelle's time freed up to do some work for me."

Shuffling some papers, looking at the desk, "Uhh, why's that, Art?"

Leaning on Lloyd's desk, sensing his voice getting louder, but somehow unable to control himself, "Lloyd, I need her to help me get an article ready for the Review. You keep saying you want us to publish more, and now I can't get any help from Michelle when I need her."

Lowering his head closer to the desk, Lloyd mumbled, "Uhh, well..."

Moving closer, hovering over Lloyd, "Well! Well! What're you gonna do about it?" Arthur almost shouted.

Lloyd seemed to be trying to move his head even lower, into the surface of the desk if that were possible. "You can have her. Do whatever you want, Art, uhh... Arthur. We'll free up her time... work around your schedule."

"You'd better let her know she's available for me when I want her, and don't take this out on her or interfere with her in any way."

Lloyd, cringing, his head on the desk. "I won't... I mean, I will... I mean, I'll let her know, and... and I won't do anything to her."

Arthur, almost shaking with inexplicable, unreasoning rage, moved back from Lloyd's desk, gaining control of himself. "Alright, just remember," he said, turning walking out, unaware of the eyes following him as he left. Arthur noticing his dick was half hard as he walked down the hall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.