The Alpha Male Factor - Cover

The Alpha Male Factor

Copyright© 2004 by Franco

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A divorced man is injected with a serum that turns him into an alpha male. No sex in the first few chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Except for being a little high from all the alcohol they consumed, Arthur felt pretty good when he got back to his condo. It was late enough to go to bed, but he was too wound up. He turned on the tv, opened a beer and took a couple of ibuprofen. After watching an old black and white movie for a while, he went to bed, falling asleep right away.

He woke up late Saturday, his body aching all over, plus he had a headache and a mild fever, all symptoms Mel told him to expect. He could feel a tightness in the muscles of his chest and arms, in his legs and the rest of his body too. It was like the feeling he'd get after exercising too much, not quite painful, but still a little uncomfortable.

He knew the serum was working. He could feel his chest expanding as he grew more muscular, his arms, shoulders, legs too. And he could sense his dick growing bigger, stronger along with the rest of his body; his balls felt a little bigger, a little heavier too. Looking in the mirror, he could see the thick whiskers, thicker than normal, beginning to cover his face.

Arthur took some ibuprofen, then feeling like he hadn't eaten for a week, he cooked up a mess of scrambled eggs and bacon, with toast and a pot of coffee. Mel told him to expect his appetite would increase, more food was required to fuel the changes his body was going through. Later, Arthur phoned his regular pizza place, ordering a couple of large pizzas. With what he had in the house, they kept him satisfied the rest of the day. With the fever and body aches, he didn't really have enough energy to do much, just napping and lying around most of the time. The serum was working just like Mel said it would.

Sunday Arthur still felt pretty sick, though by afternoon he felt well enough to go grocery shopping, buying enough to get him through the next couple of days. When he made his weekly call to Stephanie, "Daddy, your voice sounds funny," she said. Arthur knew the serum was lowering the pitch of his voice, but explained it to Stephie by telling her he was coming down with a cold. They talked about half an hour. Stephie was going to be sixteen in a few months, and Arthur had promised to give her driving lessons when she was with him in Phoenix. Like most teens, she was excited about the prospect of getting her driving license.

After he finished talking to Stephie, Arlene got on the line. Right away, Arthur knew from the tone of her voice that she was upset. She told Arthur that Mel had called and wanted to see her. "Don't worry," Arthur said. "He's out here on business. I had dinner with him and gave him your number. He just wants to see you for old times sake." That seemed to satisfy her suspicions, though Arthur had to promise not to give her number out again without her permission.

Monday morning Arthur still wasn't back to normal, so he called in sick. That was one advantage to teaching at MCC, they didn't mind much if you missed work, besides, he was tenured.

By the afternoon he was feeling a lot better, though he still had occasional twinges of muscle pain. And he was even bigger now, though his growth seemed to have slowed down. He went to the mall, getting some new shirts, one size larger than usual. It seemed the main expansion was in his chest and arms. In fact, it looked like his belly and butt were shrinking, becoming trimmer, more muscular, his legs looked more muscular too, and they felt stronger. He went grocery shopping again, buying about twice as much food as usual. He got some steaks, and when he got back to the condo he was so hungry he grilled two steaks right away, then had an early dinner with the steaks, french bread, salad and beer.

After dinner, Arthur felt well enough to work. He graded papers and reviewed the research paper outlines turned in so far by his students. He was disappointed, though, that only about half the outlines had been turned in.

He got on the internet to find out as much as he could about the effects of pheromones, alpha male behavior, dominance and submission in nature, and whatever else he could about what was happening to him. Surprisingly, there was a lot of information available. Most of it related to chimpanzees, gorillas and other apes. What information there was about humans was mainly based on inferences from the behavior of other primates. Still, he was able to gather a lot of information about how he might expect others to react to the changes taking place in him.

Arthur was feeling better now, well enough to start thinking about sex. It had been a long dry spell since the divorce, even before then. "I deserve it," Arthur thought to himself. All he really wanted was one girl to love, to love him, to be his companion and satisfy his sexual needs. He didn't want a harem like Mel had. He just wanted one, or maybe two, really great, good looking, intelligent, sexy girls. Now, with the changes the serum was making, he could have them: the high-quality girls - the models, the covergirls, the cheerleaders - that were out of his reach before.

He thought about possible candidates. Of course, there were the students, some so beautiful, so young, so desirable, but after considering the possible hazards, decided he should avoid relations with his students, at least until he knew more about what he could do as an alpha male. Female faculty and staff might offer better possibilities, at least to start. His transformation was only beginning, Mel said it would take about a week to complete, and that wouldn't be for four more days. "I've got time," he decided.

His dick was getting hard thinking about sex. "Should I do it?" he wondered. Opening his pants, touching himself through his shorts, he remembered what Mel did with those girls, Terri and Noriko. Touching himself he grew harder. He opened his shorts and examined his now rigid cock. Yeah, it was a lot bigger. He took a ruler out of the desk drawer. Measuring, he found his erect penis was now about eight inches long, and noticeably thicker. It had grown about an inch and a half in three days.

Again thinking of Noriko and Terri, he started stroking himself. He was getting more and more aroused, but his headache was coming back too. Deciding he wasn't recovered enough for that, he pushed his dick back inside his pants and went into the kitchen for a bowl of ice cream and some more ibuprofen. After a quick shower he went to bed.

Arthur's alarm woke him at seven. He got out of bed, feeling pretty good - his temperature was almost back to normal. Again, he ate a big breakfast. Usually, he would shower in the morning, but decided that since he'd showered last night he'd skip it this morning. Besides, he thought if he showed up at work a little sweaty he might see more of an effect from the pheromones.

He weighed himself, finding he'd gained about twenty pounds, and all muscle. "No wonder I've been eating so much," he said to his image in the mirror. His hair looked like it was getting darker, and it looked like the bald spot that was beginning on top of his head had new hair starting to come in. On his chest, his few wispy chest hairs were turning into what looked like was going to become a respectable curly, thatch. Dropping his shorts, he saw a similar change in his pubic hair. Satisfied that the transformation was following the course Mel predicted, he left for Maricopa Community College.

The Social Studies office was almost empty, only one student at the counter discussing a schedule change with Bianca, the clerk, and Michelle, the department secretary. Arthur checked his mailbox, but didn't find the outlines he was expecting. "Didn't any of my students drop papers off?" he asked Michelle.

"Sorry, Mr. Burton, I think that's all there is," looking up, her blue eyes bright. "Unless Bianca has something."

Bianca's dark eyes flashing at Arthur, "No, that's all we've got so far," smiling before looking down again at the class schedule on the counter.

"All right. I hoped more would have been turned in by now."

Michelle, still smiling at Arthur, "If I see any of your students, I'll remind them about the papers."

"Thanks," noticing, and not for the first time, how pretty she was.

Arthur found he had his office to himself. He didn't really mind Roger, his office mate, but preferred being alone, especially now. He thought about Michelle and Bianca. Michelle was divorced, 27 years old - he knew that because she just had a birthday a couple of weeks ago. She had a young daughter and was living with her mother. He thought she might not have a regular boyfriend since she had split up from her husband only about six months ago.

Bianca had only worked at MCC a few months, so Arthur didn't know her as well as Michelle. He guessed she was about twenty-one or two. She was Mexican-American, and beautiful. He remembered hearing she was living with her boyfriend and they were going to get married when he graduated from ASU.

He had time to go over his lecture notes before his nine o'clock class. Though having given the same lecture so many times, the review probably wasn't necessary. In the classroom, as he started his lecture, he was surprised that his students seemed to be paying more attention to him than usual. "Maybe it's the serum working," he thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.