Vanna White Meets Jake and Bud - Cover

Vanna White Meets Jake and Bud

by Clvfan

Copyright© 2004 by Clvfan

Erotica Sex Story: Wheel of Fortune star Vanna White is caught in a bad storm in the Nevada mountains, Officer Jake Rogers and his part wolf Bud help her out. Boy do they help her out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Bestiality   .

Vanna White was lost, sort of. The 47-year-old beauty, star of Wheel of Fortune was on a lonely Nevada road looking for any kind of road sign. She gave a heavy sigh thinking back on how she got into this predicament.

She was looking for a house away from the public eye, a place she could bring her children for some peace and quiet sometimes. She was on the summer break from Wheel of Fortune shooting and her friend Amy said she had a good friend that was a realtor in Nevada.

She had mentioned this fabulous house back in the mountains that was really a steal, seemed the owner passed away and the children lived back east and wanted to sell without having to come out here.

Amy had gotten directions and wrote them down, the two of them were going to look at it this weekend. It was the weekend for the kids to be with their father so Vanna didn't worry about them as she went to pick up Amy.

When she got there Amy was just getting ready to call her. Amy's dad had fallen and broken his arm, he was a widower and Amy was going to have to go and take care of him for a while. Vanna understood that and at first she was going to postpone her trip, then thought it might be a nice drive to have time to just enjoy some solitude.

Vanna stayed overnight at a Courtyard Inn just inside the Nevada border and easily found the real estate agency the next morning. Amy's friend was out showing some property and the lady in the office said she wouldn't be back till afternoon. Vanna was kind of perturbed at this, they knew she was coming today.

The secretary at the office said that they had made arrangements for her to take the key and go look at it if she wanted. Did she need directions. Vanna had Amy's directions and they appeared to be pretty good so she said no, took the key and headed out.

According to the directions she was to take this county road until she came to Cranken's Trail Road and turn left. The house was the only one on the road about 10 miles back into the mountains. The only problem with that was there were no road signs anywhere out here. The county road was little more than gravel and she had only seen one road off of it so far, that one turned to the right and was just a couple of ruts leading off into the distance.

Finally about mid afternoon when she was about to turn around and say to heck with it, she came upon a road leading to the left. It also wasn't much more than a dirt trail. She figured this had to be it so she turned her Mercedes convertible onto it and drove slowly.

The trail was pretty good and she didn't have any problems for about five miles, then it dipped down into a gully. Coming back up the other side she heard something scrape under the car, she hoped it hadn't hurt anything. A couple of miles more and the engine temperature gauge started climbing rapidly, she didn't notice till a red light came on her dash warning her. That's all she needed.

Stopping she got out and looked back down the trail, there was a line of oil marking her progress. With another sigh she got her cell phone to call the agency. No signal, a dead zone back in the mountains she figured. She sat back down in the car and put the top up but left the doors open for a breeze. Looking up at the sky she could see dark clouds moving over the mountains. Great, rain is what I need now she thought.

She was going to rest for a while and try walking back to the county road, hoping to get a signal on her cell phone or since she didn't bring the key back maybe they would send somebody out to check.

With nothing else to do she thought back over her life in the past few years. She was really disappointed her marriage failed. She thought George really loved her but she found out he was playing around. She shook her head at the fact she thought she was in love with him also but in the end she figured she really didn't. He was a good lover though. He knew how to eat pussy with the best of them. He would take his time and build her up before filling her with his hard cock. She missed his loving but she didn't miss him all that much. She really hadn't had time to date anyone else even though she has been divorced for almost two years.

Vanna thought back to the only real love of her life John Gibbson, she was devastated when he was killed in an accident, their five years together was like a fairy tale. He was a Chippendale Dancer, had the body of a Greek god and knew how to use it. John's big dick made her body sing every time he fucked her. She had to smile at the memory of him sliding into her blonde pussy, he always made it so wet before filling her with his meat. Memories of him behind her bouncing her ass while he drove hard against her. The feel his hot cum filling her mouth when she sucked him off. And now she could feel her cunt moistening from these fond memories. Better start walking she thought.

Jake Rogers worked for the Nevada Division of Wildlife as an enforcement agent. He was headed back to the office after running down two mountain lion poachers. They were on their way to the county jail that was in the opposite direction.

Jake and Bud, his part wolf part German Shepherd were cruising along in his department jeep when he saw car tracks heading up the old Cranken's Trail Road. Looking at the sky he knew they were in for a gully washer pretty soon and anybody up there could be trapped.

"Well Bud better check this out" he looked to his partner. Bud just whined. Bud was a big breed, Jake was about 6' 2" and Bud's head came above his waist when they were side by side. Jake called in to headquarters to tell them what was going on, he knew that once into the mountains it would be hard even for his military radio to get a signal out in certain areas.

Since he was going home after checking into the office he told them he would just go on home after he checked this out.

They gave him a ten four and didn't expect to hear from him till Monday unless he found something here. He was only a few miles in when the rain started falling heavily. By the time he got to the gully it was already beginning to flood, the water was about a foot and a half deep and he knew it would rise rapidly. He thought he saw somebody walking away back up the trail but it was raining so hard he wasn't sure.

A deep sigh, "Well Bud looks like we are going to get wet, can't take the Jeep across, wouldn't be able to get it back. Maybe we can catch them before it gets to deep."

Bud looked at him like, are you crazy, you think I am going to get out of this dry place and get soaked.

Jake had to laugh at his expression. "Come on you won't melt, you probably need a bath anyway." Jake got his backpack out, he always had an emergency backpack in the jeep. In these mountains you never knew what was going to happen.

Vanna had walked almost to the gully when the rain started, all she had on was a white tank top and tan shorts along with her tennis shoes. She was soaked through almost immediately. She figured she had better get back to the car till the rain stopped. She was walking away and never saw the Jeep on the other side of the gully.

By the time Jake and Bud crossed the gully the water was over two feet high. Bud was looking at Jake like, buddy you are going to pay for this you know.

Jake wasn't to happy himself, he had on a poncho but his pants legs were soaked, thank goodness he had a good pair of waterproof boots. He hoped whoever was stupid enough to come back here with rain coming had a pretty good excuse.

Vanna made it back to the car, she was shivering from the cold rain. There was a blanket in the trunk she knew and she got it out wrapping it around her and sat down in the drivers seat drawing into a little knot trying to get warm. She was still shivering about five minutes later thinking about what a fool she was for doing this by herself when there was a knock on the window.

"Whhhhaaa" she hollered. It liked to have scared her to death, She jumped over on the console and looked back around. She saw a man's wet rugged face peering into the window, now she really was scared.

Jake didn't mean to scare her he wanted to know if she was alright, seeing her holler and jump he tried to smile to let her know he didn't mean her any harm.

Vanna saw him smile, he had a really pretty smile, She watched him reach under his poncho and pull out a leather case, opening it up he showed her his badge. She felt a tremendous relief, now she could get out of this mess.

Jake pointed to himself and hollered, "I am going to get in on the other side."

She nodded and moved back to the driver's side. When he opened the door on the other side this huge animal jumped in the back seat, Jake slipped into the passengers seat. He was about to introduce himself when Bud started rapidly shaking the water off, spraying everyone and everything in sight.

Vanna threw the edge of the blanket up to protect herself from the spray, Jake chuckled and started the introductions.

"I'm Jake Rogers with the enforcement arm of the Wildlife division, the hairy shower is my partner Bud. Looking for the first time at the occupant in the drivers seat caused Jake's temperature to rise.

She was a beautiful blonde, shoulder length hair now plastered to her head, her top was soaked and transparent, he could see two 36c firm breasts clearly, her brown nipples were standing out from the wet cold clothes. She looked to be about 30 and was very familiar, like he had seen her before somewhere.

She stuck out one hand "I'm Vanna Pietro." she had kept her married name for her children's sake.

Jake shook it, he didn't recognize the name but she still looked like somebody he should know. But they needed to get to some shelter now, this was going to be one of those long rains maybe a couple of days.

He didn't see a wedding ring on her finger so he said "Miss Pietro we need to get to some shelter, there is a house about three miles up the road. We should get going as soon as possible. He started shrugging out of his poncho, "Here you wear this." he told her. Vanna gave him a grateful smile "Please just call me Vanna."

Jake watched those magnificent breasts moving as she worked the poncho over her head, disappointed when they disappeared under it. Bud liked the smell of this human, the only other human he could stand was Jake but he liked this one.

Moving forward he gave her a big ole tongue kiss when her head popped through the hole in the poncho.

"Whoooa easy big fella." Vanna laughed.

Jake was astonished, Bud had never taken to anyone but him before.

"You must be pretty special, the only other person Bud has kissed has been me and I don't like him that way" Jake grinned.

Vanna had to laugh as she pushed Bud's head back to escape his slurping tongue.

It took them over an hour to get to the house. Vanna had explained what she was doing here and that she had the key to the house. That was a relief to Jake, he hated to break in. He knew the place had been empty for about a month.

They entered into a big den living area, a huge fireplace taking up the side of one wall.

"Why don't you go see if there are any towels somewhere and I will start a fire, get us dry and warm." Jake instructed.

Vanna nodded and headed off to what looked like a kitchen area, Bud at her heels.

Jake just shook his head, usually Bud stayed right where he was. Jake got a fire started and Vanna had found some towels and blankets. The electricity had been cut off until the place was sold so the only light or heat they had came from the fireplace and Jake's flashlight.

They had removed their wet clothes and were sitting in front of the fire, their clothes were laid out on the hearth drying. Each had a blanket wrapped around them. Jake had found a bottle of brandy in a cupboard and they each were sipping on that. They had two galvanized buckets of water sitting in front of the fire heating up so they could take at least a warm bath later.

There was plenty of canned food in the pantry and the water was plentiful so they would be alright till the rain stopped and they could get out.

Vanna felt really comfortable with Jake, she didn't know why he just struck her as a nice guy, had a good sense of humor. he was a big guy, very well put together she noticed when he got out of his clothes, course she didn't get to see much with that blanket wrapped around him. That ruggedly handsome sort of guy, his job fit him well she thought, a manly outdoor type.

Now Bud was something else, when she first got a glimpse of him he scared her to death. She thought he was a wolf, well he is and he isn't. Big animal all dark grays and lighter grays except his belly, that was white but she could tell he was very intelligent. He looked like he could understand what she was saying. He seemed to like her, right now he was lying beside her, head on his paws just watching her and Jake talk.

She had told Jake what she was doing here but nothing about herself, she did get him to talk about himself and was fascinated by some of his tales of poachers and mountain lions, deer and elk.

Jake suddenly stopped talking about his job. "I know I have seen you somewhere but for the life of me I can't figure out where. I know I would remember meeting a woman as beautiful as you but it just won't come to me."

Vanna gave him a little smile. "Well I am on TV some." It was like a light bulb going off in Jake's head. He smacked his forehead with his palm. "Oh man how stupid am I. Vanna White, how could I have not recognized you. Man this is great, you are even more beautiful in person."

Vanna reached out and put a hand on his leg right above the knee. "Thank you kind sir for the compliment and for rescuing me from myself." she gently squeezed with her hand.

To Jake it was like an electric shock, even through the blanket the heat of her hand seared him.

To Vanna the feel of his hard muscled thigh shot a feeling of desire through her. Just this one touch triggered a moistening in her pussy. She hadn't had a man in quite a while and this rugged looking lawman was turning her on. Why not she thought, she wasn't married or even dating anyone steady, the few dates she had were mostly for publicity.

Jake couldn't believe the beautiful Vanna White was sitting here with him, naked under a blanket, okay she was under one blanket and he another but he would have liked for it to be the same blanket. Her hand hadn't moved from his leg, as a matter of fact it seemed to be sliding up his thigh.

His eye's looked questioningly into her big brown ones. He saw desire in their sparkle. His cock started to swell. He was afraid to say anything as her hand slid over to his inner thigh closer to his rising cock.

When Vanna leaned, over her hand seemed to move of its own violation towards Jake's groin and the blanket fell open exposing one smooth breast. The nipple was beginning to harden with desire. Jake seeing this brown tipped beauty started to slowly move his hand to touch it.

Vanna got to him first her fingers lightly brushing the growing bulge under his blanket. Her eye's opened wider, he was big. Jake's fingers caressed the under side of her full tit then slid up to brush the hard nub at the tip. His touch made Vanna's nipples even harder.

They seemed to be of one mind as both came to their knees drawing together, Jake slid his arm under hers and around her back drawing her to him and taking her mouth with his in a tender kiss. The feel of her soft lips made him want more and he pressed harder probing with his tongue for entrance into her mouth.

Vanna gladly opened to him meeting his questing tongue with her own. She was running her hands over his hard chest then down his flat belly and back up around his back while he ravaged her mouth with his tongue.

They stayed in this position for a minute, just tasting each other and liking what they tasted. Jake lay her down in front of the fire, the blanket falling open to reveal her charms fully to him. He took a moment to take in her well-kept body, she looked like a young woman, skin all soft and smooth, and her breasts only slightly flattening when she lay on her back. Her thighs were sleek and smooth, and there was a light brown triangle of soft hair below her flat belly covering her mound. The sight of her sent the blood singing through Jake's veins.

Jake dropped down to take her mouth again, she eagerly met his lips moaning into his mouth when one of his big hands wrapped around a breast kneading it firmly.

Bud had to move when his human and the other started playing. He had seen this before with his human so he just moved over to watch. He could tell the female was in heat cause he could smell it. He liked it, it excited him and the tip of his dick emerged from its sheath. That's about all he ever got though, when he tried to show his appreciation to his human's other females by trying to clean them with his tongue, he always got shooed away.

Jake had Vanna's body surging with pleasure while he worked her breasts with his big hands, he started kissing down her neck, and up the slope of her breast before taking the hard nipple in his teeth scraping it and then nipping it causing a little pain and a lot of pleasure. He sucked as much tit in his mouth as he could laving the hard tip with his tongue.

"Ummmmmmm, Jake that's good." she sighed. He worked her breasts for a long time, he loved the feel of them in his mouth and on his tongue. He ventured down her flat stomach kissing and licking probing her belly button with the tip of his tongue. Her pussy was very wet and hadn't been touched yet but Jake was going to remedy that. While he was rubbing his nose through her soft hair he brought a hand down to run a finger through her vulva lips sliding over her clit.

His finger lit a fire in Vanna's cunt. "yessssss." she hissed.

Jake curled his middle finger and eased it into her already wet cunt scrapping along the top and hitting Vanna's G spot. That brought another gasp of pleasure from her. Scooting down till he lay between her long sleek legs he used the tip of his tongue to roll around her clit.

Vanna put both hands on his head in response. It had been a while for Vanna and Jake's wet tongue and busy fingers brought her to a bursting climax. She hunched up to his mouth, pulling his head into her while her vaginal muscles squeezed his probing finger like a vise and she coated it with her cum.

Jake moved his head down to get his tongue into her pussy and drink down her warm juice. He raised his cum smeared lips to grin at Vanna while he crawled up between her legs stopping only to kiss and suck each upstanding nipple on her magnificent mounds before capturing her mouth hotly.

Vanna ran her tongue over his lips tasting herself on them before tangling her tongue with his.

Jake was maneuvering his hips till she felt the big head of his cock spreading her vulva and seating against her labia.

"Yess Jake fuck me" she whispered into his mouth. Then it was a groan as his big cock opened her wet channel farther then she had ever been. Jake had 8 fat inches and he buried them all in her welcoming slick pussy.

He broke the kiss to nibble and suck on her neck as he withdrew about halfway then slowly shoved back in. Jake moaned into her ear "You are so tight and hot around me, ummmmmm so goood."

Vanna laid her legs on the back of his calves when he started to pick up a quicker rhythm, before long he was plowing her seething pussy hard while her body heated towards another climax. She had brought her calves up against his driving ass locking her ankles behind him. The more her ardor increased the more she clasped them around his waist, she had her arms under his and curled back up to his shoulder blades holding him tight against her. The feel of his hard chest rubbing and mashing her tits helped her up that ladder to completion.

Jake was driving hard into this beautiful woman, her breaths coming out in little huffs next to his ear when he drove her ass into the floor. Her slick channel made it easy to move in her and she was so tight it was like a fist squeezing him as he fucked her. He could take no more, his cock was stimulated beyond his control. His balls tightened then started pumping his load of sperm deep into Vanna's receptive pussy.

The first hot spray of liquid against the back walls of her pussy was all the catalyst Vanna needed to release her own orgasm.

While Jake ground his groin into her she flooded his twitching cock with cum and milked his shooting dick with her rippling muscles of lust. A low throaty sound was coming from deep within her. "Ahhhhhhhh, fill me with your cum Jake." she husked.

Jake did his damndest as he emptied his balls deep in her.

Bud was very interested in all this, he lay with his head on his front paws, his nose aquiver with the scent of a female in heat. His cock was about half out now. He sure wished there was a female for him tonight.

Jake reluctantly moved off Vanna, his cock had softened, for the moment anyway and they lay facing each other. He was running his hands over her body just for the smooth feel of it. She was toying with the hair on his chest, they were kissing, little kisses and just enjoying cuddling. Jake told her how great she was. She smiled and kissed his nose. "That's because you were great, I just tried to keep up."

They could hear the wind howling and the rain drumming on the roof. "Looks like we might be here a couple of days anyway" Jake told her.

Running a finger down his stomach to run along his cock Vanna grinned "I don't mind, do you."

He just had to grin and shake his head.

The fire was dying down and Jake said he better take care of it, getting up he didn't bother trying to put the blanket back around him. He put more wood on the fire and checked the buckets of water sitting before the fire.

"The water is really warm if you want to take a bath." Jake told her.

Vanna liked that idea and they took both buckets to the main bathroom and filled the tub halfway with cold water then poured the two buckets of hot in. It was very warm. They got in together sitting facing each other. Vanna had her shapely legs around his hips and he had his under hers and around her hips. They washed each other. When Vanna got to his cock she soaped her hands up real good and jacked him off till he shot cum all over her breasts and stomach.

Laughing they washed her again. Scooting up close to her Jake put two fingers in her pussy and holding her to him with one arm he ravaged her mouth with his while he finger fucked her to a shuddering orgasm.

Vanna lay her head on his shoulder while she recovered her breath. "Best bath I ever had" she sighed. The water was cooling now and they got out and dried off.

The weather was chilly enough that they didn't want to sleep in any of the bedrooms, they took a mattress off one of the beds and put it in front of the fire, not to close but where they could still be warm.

Sitting and talking, learning about each other they had several glasses of the brandy, it helped warm them. While Vanna was a social drinker, usually just one drink of wine or maybe something else at a party just to fit in, she wasn't used to so much at one time. She was beginning to get sleepy. Jake smiled at her, noticing finally that she was pretty well shot. He laughed to himself, well she has had a big day. So have I he thought, never in a million years would I have dreamed of making love to 'THE' Vanna White.

Jake stretched her out on the mattress, she rolled over on her stomach and was instantly asleep. He looked at her gorgeous body, her firm ass curving up. He smiled and figured before the night was over he was going to be bouncing that ass again. Checking the firewood he saw it was getting a little low, he figured he better put enough in to last the night. Getting his clothes on he went out the back door, there was a cart sitting under the porch roof that was used for that purpose. A big wood shed about thirty feet from the house had plenty of cut wood in it.

Bud followed Jake to the door but he didn't want to get out in the rain, he stood there watching till Jake entered the wood shed then padded back where Vanna lay. Bud could still smell traces of her excitement on her where even after her bath the climax that she had in the tub kept her pussy moist for a while. He stood along side her legs, nose seeking the source of this delicious odor. Vanna's legs were slightly apart and Bud stuck his nose in between her cheeks right up next to her pussy sniffing.

Vanna was in a fog of intoxication, in her sleep when she felt his nose nudge her ass her mind said it was Jake wanting to make love again and was trying to spread her legs. She helped him by opening them wider. Bud getting better access to her hair-lined cove swiped his tongue up her pussy and across her asshole.

"Ummmmm Jake that's good." she murmured. She didn't remember his tongue being so big. She moved the pillow she was lying on down under her thighs, raising her ass and giving him a better angle. His tongue was making her cunt begin to moisten more. Bud took advantage and ran his tongue in to get more of this good tasting stuff.

Vanna thought Jake's tongue felt so big, she didn't remember it going so far in her before but it felt sooo good. "Yess that's it lover."

Bud didn't know what she said but he could tell by the tone she liked it so he went to work with a vengeance. Vanna's body was reacting to Bud's invading tongue, her body got flushed and tingles of pleasure radiated through her body. She had the thought that she wanted to turn over and work with him but she just couldn't move. By now Bud's big scarlet cock had dropped down from his sheath, it started to harden and draw towards his belly. Vanna was about to orgasm on his agile muscle. Bud didn't stop lapping when she clamped down on his tongue with her wet pussy and coated it with her cream.

"Uhhhhhhhh Jake your tongue is so good." she gasped. Bud loved cleaning her sweet cream out but he wanted to bury something else now, his cock was beginning to squirt a little precum. He stepped over her hips with his front legs starting to hunch but he was too high.

Vanna felt Jake put his arms on each side of her and something wet running across her curvy ass. The fact that the arms were skinny and hairy didn't register to her brandy fogged brain. She figured Jake wanted to take her doggy style, she smiled, her eyes still closed and pulled her legs up till she was on her knees.

Bud was still trying to get his hard blue veined dick into something and when she rose to her knees the tip hit her on the inside of her thigh, he squirted some precum and the head slid along her leg to lodge in her tight vulva lips. Now that was all Bud needed to feel, her hot opening enclose the end of his dick. He lunged forward burying 8 inches of big scarlet dogmeat in one stroke.

The feel of her pussy walls being spread so suddenly and his hips slamming into her caused a groan of pleasure from Vanna. "Huuuhhhhhh."

Bud was fucking as hard as he could his tail curled up over his back and back legs driving hard.

"Oh,... huh... Jake... Soo... hard... ummm goood." Vanna was grunting with every thrust.

Jake had just come in the back door pulling the load of fire wood, he heard the unmistakable sounds of a woman being fucked.

"Ummm... Yess... Oh... Jake... Drive it in me... Ummmm." he could hear the stutter sounds of Vanna's voice sounding like she was being shaken. Stepping through the kitchen door what he saw in silhouette against the fire was Vanna, her head laying on the mattress on her crossed arms, fine ass up in the air quivering from the hard thrusts of his partner Bud while his flashing hips drove 8 inches of dog dick in and out of her sopping pussy.

Jake could see the smile on Vanna's face and by the expression, he knew she had no idea who was fucking her.

He didn't know what to do, at first he started to holler at Bud to get off, then he figured he would scare Vanna, and the second thought was the erotic sight of a wolf fucking Vanna was making his cock hard.

Bud knew Jake had come in and he figured Jake would make him stop, he didn't want to stop before he filled this female with his seed, so he sped up even more, his knot beginning to swell and bang into Vanna's passion swollen vulva.

Jake was taking off his clothes watching Bud do his damndest to breed Vanna White, he had wrapped his forelegs under her right in front of her hips and was pulling her back against him. His big neck was stretched out as far as it would go and his ears lay tight against his head fucking for all he was worth.

"Um... Um... Oh... Huh" were the only sounds Vanna was able to make under the fierce onslaught. She could feel the precum squirting, making her tight channel extremely easy for the big dick to friction her tingling pussy while it plowed in and out.

Suddenly there were lips kissing her mouth, a tongue probing her teeth, she opened to allow it in, Oh yeah a big dick fucking her and a sensuous mouth kissing her, could it get any better. Slowly her alcohol fogged thinking registered the fact that her pussy was being pounded but the lips kissing her were down here on the mattress with her. She opened her eyes to see Jake's eyes watching her while he plundered her mouth with his tongue.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.