You Want It, You Got It

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2004 by Rod O'Steele

Erotica Sex Story: What if women started acting like sex-crazed men?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   .

A nymphomaniac is a woman as obsessed with sex as the average man. -- Mignon McLaughlin

It had been building up for the last billion years. In our little corner of the universe the mysterious dark matter, which some now believe makes up most of the mass of the universe, had been coalescing, changing, ready to become something quite different. Deep in the heart of a dark matter nebula the conditions were perfect. All that was necessary was the catalyst.

At the boundary of quantum and classical physics there are things that can’t be explained by our current level of knowledge. Scientists working on string theory have had to postulate multiple dimensions and multiple universes in order to make the math work. The math requires multiple universes. Things seem to pop in and out of our universe and change dimensions. One of the mysteries of the universe is how matter and energy change state. How can energy solidify and become matter, or matter energy? We know they can, Einstein showed their equivalence. But we don’t really understand how or why. This part of our universe was about to get a demonstration. The trigger was a state change of a small amount of anti-matter from one dimension to another dimension. For a fraction of an instant, the density of the area was equivalent to that of a frozen star and ‘ripped open’ the fabric of space-time and two separate Universes touched, an anti-matter Universe and ours. This created an interaction which pulled anti-matter from the other universe through a ‘tunnel’ in the space-time continuum into our universe. The dark matter of one universe met the anti-matter of the other universe. The anti-matter met with the dark matter of our universe at the boundary of the ‘hole’ in space-time sliding through different dimensions and universes as they interacted, pulling matter and anti-matter together, annihilating each other and becoming energy, an incredible form and intensity of energy and anti-energy which existed in eleven dimensions and two universes at the same time. This sort of energy was the sort released during the big bang. That was the catalyst.

In a fraction of a second the energy released ripped a gaping hole in the very fabric of the space-time continuum of both universes and the dark matter of our universe changed state, dimensions and universes with the white matter of the other. The energy released blew most of the matter outward into space as the ‘hole’ in space-time warped the fabric of the continuum sending ripples, like a flag waving in the breeze, through the substance of space-time. But it was enough, creating in that moment an entire spiral galaxy of stars. It wasn’t quite as spectacular as the Big Bang, but it wasn’t all that different either. Scientists on earth were about to learn that the creation and destruction of matter and energy, which they had assumed only existed at the quantum level, could occur at the galactic level as well. The merging and then violent separation of two universes and twenty-two dimensions unleashed a burst of energy never before witnessed or even considered possible in the post-Bang Universe. That energy, of a type previously unknown to man, went rushing outward through the 22 dimensions of space at speed c.


On Earth, a group of college physics students were re-creating a famous experiment to measure relativity. They had one detector on the top of the San Gabriel Mountains and a second detector at the base of the foothills in Pasadena. The two detectors were designed to measure the decay in particles as they moved through the earth’s atmosphere. If Relativity was correct, the particles raining on the Earth at .9998 times the speed of light had a different internal clock; their time moved at a different rate than the clock on earth. If the students measured a thousand particles at 12,000 feet and they degraded at a certain rate, then they could calculate that only say two hundred would reach the surface at Pasadena. But if the particles internal clock moved at relativistic speeds, slower than earth’s clock a result of the v2 over c2 function, fewer would degrade and a higher percentage would reach the second detector. The students were duplicating the experiment as part of their graduate physics class. They were watching the detectors and noting that the results were 700, showing that the particles in fact were running on a relativistic clock.

Their detectors went crazy. The dials maxed out. The professor jumped forward staring at the dials as they bounced, fidgeted, and then died only, to max out again. Nothing could make the instruments act that way. He had never seen or heard of anything like it. His students watched his face turn to surprise and then worry. He had earned his PhD at MIT, done his post doctoral work at Cal Tech. If he was worried then they were worried. They exchanged startled glances but no one said a word as their professor sat, chin in hand, and stared at the gauges his pencil twitching in his nervous fingers.

All over the earth, particle detectors, gamma ray detectors, all kinds of detectors went crazy. Cloud chambers turned completely opaque and stayed that way. But they weren’t measuring gamma rays, or any elementary particle seen before. It was some new type of energy, unexplained, immeasurable with our current instruments but detectable. The lower bands of the electromagnetic spectrum, radio and microwave were mostly unaffected. But there were some anomalies. Cell phones were completely useless. After the initial panic, productivity rose 10%, accidents decreased 10%, stress levels dropped 100% and people could enjoy an evening on the town without some rude bastard taking a call in the middle of a movie or nice dinner. It was pathetic watching the young women constantly checking their cell phones to find, nothing. So many were bursting into tears that special hot lines were set up to help them through their ‘cell phone’ detoxification. Unfortunately, the civility only lasted a few weeks, until cell phones started working again.

Current instruments couldn’t interpret or even accurately measure the energy. It seemed to be both wave and particle, but neither. Our technology simply wasn’t up to measuring the 22 dimensions that the energy burst was oscillating through as it hit the earth. Scientists the world over could see that Earth was being bombarded by something that acted like every type of energy and particle there was, but it wasn’t. It was something new.

Several times in the history of Earth, the planet had suddenly changed. Looking at the fossil record, scientists knew that great changes could occur in life on earth in a very short time span, while for long periods very little change occurred. There were theories, meteor impacts, sun pulses, volcanoes but no facts to explain these sudden changes. The earth was about to change ... but people didn’t know it.

The energy bathed the earth for two weeks. The Aurora Borealis glowed so brightly that it could be seen during the day and spread as far south as the equator. Everything was affected. The energy penetrated deeply into the earth’s crust. Detectors buried miles deep went crazy. Nuclear submarine crews watched as their instruments showed emergency conditions, initiated safety shut downs of their reactors, only to find nothing wrong after the two weeks had passed and the strange storm receded.

Scientists worldwide tried to fathom what had happened. They noted the new Galaxy where nothing, or so they thought, had been before. The new Galaxy was expanding from a small core and spinning at an incredible rate, hundreds of times faster than our galaxy. But even in the first two weeks they could see the expansion and spin slowing markedly as the tremendous energies of creation bled off into the universe. Energies were being released, but these were the normal energies scientists had measured before. Nearly the entire electro-magnetic spectrum and particles of all sorts were streaming from the new galaxy. These the scientists could measure and analyze. There was nothing to worry the scientists in those energies they could measure. But what was the unknown energy that had been released in the creation of this new Galaxy? What had we experienced?

Deep in the human body, changes occurred. The mysterious energy had been attracted to the second human X chromosome. In a matter of days every woman on earth was different. It took a while for the fact to become apparent. The hundreds of thousands of genes that made women different from men had been affected. An interesting aside, Pan Troglodyte, Chimpanzees, share 98.5% of their DNA with humans. Whereas, men and women share only about 97.8% of their DNA. Really, a woman is closer to a female chimp than she is to a man on a genetic level. Of course, women could reverse this analogy. In a genetic sense men and women really are a separate species.

People were slow to understand what had happened, but on the molecular level, women were now different. The chemical processes of life changed. The way their brain used various neural paths changed. The way their glands produced hormones changed. The way their bodies functioned changed. These small elementary changes began to affect women in profound ways. Their behaviors, desires, even thoughts began to change. In a week people were noticing. What had taken evolution 10,000 generations to mold, changed in a few weeks.


Women had always had the upper hand in the battle of the sexes. Every woman knew she could have sex if she wanted it. All she had to do was let a man know. Now she might not get the exact man she wanted, Sean Connery could only handle so many women, but she could have sex if she wanted. This had been true for so long that it had become part of the structure of women. They could afford to be picky, and they were. As long as women held a monopoly on pussy they ran the world, and in their very genetic material, they knew it. The superiority of women in the battle of the sexes was ingrained into every culture on earth, no matter how valiantly man had attempted to fight. Men had to beg, pander, and pay through the nose just to get a whiff of that glorious, desired, longed for, obsessed over pussy. Men would gladly give their most precious possessions, gold, diamonds, money, and self-esteem for the experience. Women controlled all of that pussy and they knew it.


Two guys were talking over coffee. Like most guys, they were more worried about who would win the football game than if the world was coming to an end. If their team lost it didn’t matter if the world did end.

“Look, we got the best line in the division. As long as Jimmy has enough time to throw we can score 30. We win,” Harv said.

“We gotta stop the run. If they hold the ball for 40 minutes it don’t matter. Jamal has 900 yards already. We gotta stop the run,” Matt responded.

“Yeah.” There was a pause as they sipped coffee. “My old lady has gone crazy,” Harv said. Matt raised his eyebrows and took another sip. “No really. I mean off her rocker.” Looking quite serious, he spoke quietly getting Matt’s attention. “Three nights ago she comes to bed. Doesn’t even turn out the light and says, ‘You wanna screw?’ I bet she ain’t asked for sex in five years. Just like that, ‘You wanna screw?’ I nearly shit. Of course I says, ‘Yes.’ She reaches out and grabs my pecker, gives it a few yanks, gets me hard enough and then sits on it. I’m wondering, ‘Who the hell this is in my bed.’ It sure as hell ain’t Joan. Christ, usually she looks like she’d rather be reading. Anyway, she gets herself off, rolls away, and she’s snoring.”

Matt shook his head and was about to say something when Harv continued, “The same thing happens the next night and again last night. I tell you, we ain’t had sex three days in a row since our honeymoon. I think her brain’s been taken over by an alien. You know, like something outta the movies.”

Matt looked around the coffee shop before leaning forward, “You’re not shittin’ me are you.”

Harv said, “On my hope that we win the Super Bowl.”

Matt looked at him, he was serious. “Harv, I wasn’t gonna mention this but two nights ago Cheryl sends the kids to bed and leans over and grabs my crotch. I mean, the kids weren’t even in their rooms yet. She goes down and starts giving me a BJ like she’s starving. She ain’t put my dick in her mouth in ten years and then she always acted like she was doin’ me a favor. As soon as I’m hard she jumped in my lap and we go at it. I cum and she don’t stop. She just keeps going. Last night, she dragged me to bed before the Tonight Show even started. I missed the monologue. Just like you say, we ain’t done it two nights in a row, since I can’t remember. Shit, more than once a month has me feeling like I gotta confess to Father Pat for being a sex fiend.” They both laughed. Then they were quiet, wondering, ‘What the hell was going on?’


George was in his hotel room going over the sales figures for the Western Division. Oregon was doing way better but Idaho was falling off the graph. ‘Second year in a row,’ he thought to himself. Maybe it’s time for a change. The manager of Idaho might have to go. There was a knock on his door.

Michelle, his boss, entered. “You still working?” she asked.

“Yeah. I’m looking at sales figures for the Western Division. Idaho is in trouble, again,” he said.

“You’re working too hard, George. All work and no play makes for a dull boy. Tell you what. Turn off your computer and we’ll figure out how to have some fun,” she said turning away from the window.

“Michelle,” he said slightly exasperated. “I have to get this done or Sam is going to roast me.”

“Let me worry about Sam. You work for me, not Sam. I can take care of Sam. You scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours,” she said.

George was confused, “Michelle, Sam is going to be pissed if I don’t have those numbers in the morning.”

Michelle wandered over to where George was sitting. “Like I say, I can take care of you.” She put her hand on his back and stroked down lower until her hand was on his ass.

George bounced out of his chair as if it were electrified, “MICHELLE!”

Undeterred, Michelle followed. “Like I said, you take care of me and I’ll take care of you. You do want to take care of me, don’t you?” She trapped him against the wall of his room and pressed against him. “Don’t you?”

“I’m married,” he said feeling the blood rush to his cock.

Michelle pressed against him, feeling the new bulge. “Hmm, I like the feel of that. I’m married too, you know. But unfortunately they are in Dallas and we are here in Seattle. It’s raining in Seattle and there’s nothing else to do. Besides, what they don’t know won’t hurt them, now will it? What happens in Seattle, stays in Seattle.” She leaned in and pressed her lips against his.

‘I am being sexually harassed’, he thought as her tongue fought its way between his lips. Enough blood had run into his cock so that his brain was becoming oxygen starved. His tongue responded. Michelle started to rip at his clothes and hers. He helped and as soon as their clothes were off, she was pushing him onto his back on the bed. She mounted him, her pussy already sopping with arousal, and sat on his cock. Their coupling was fast. As soon as Michelle hit her climax, she rolled off leaving George unfulfilled.

“Michelle, what about me?’ he asked.

“Oh sorry,” she said rolling back toward him. “Maybe you could handle it.”

“What?” he asked.

“You know,” she said. “Hand-le it.”

George couldn’t believe she intended to leave him this way. “Maybe you could use your mouth,” he said hopefully.

“Don’t like the taste,” she said. She got out of bed and started to dress. “Maybe you can work on those numbers for the morning. You’re right, Sam can be an unpleasant bastard. See you in the morning,” she said as she headed for the door.

George stared at his deflating hard-on as he heard the door close.


At the division meeting the next day, one of the women from sales hit on him over lunch letting him know she still had her room available if he didn’t want to attend the afternoon session. He considered it for a second but decided against it. This was just too weird.

After the afternoon session, he headed to the airport. It was midnight by the time he made it to Dallas, a long day. Paula picked him up at the curb. “Hi Hon,” he said leaning over to kiss her.

“I’m glad you’re home,” she said. “I’ve missed you. Can’t wait till we get home,” she continued with an unfamiliar leer as her hand slid up his thigh to fondle his genitals. George felt his head spinning. Nothing was right anymore. Everything was going haywire.

At home, Paula dragged him straight to their room. She started pulling his tie off, “C’mon, sweetie. Get undressed. I’ve really missed you.” She pulled her dress over her head and quickly threw her bra and panties onto a chair. He was standing still, watching. “C’mon, let’s get in bed.” He couldn’t move. Paula came over and started to undress him. He cooperated on auto-pilot.

Once he was undressed, she pulled him onto the bed and started kissing him passionately while reaching for his cock. It came flooding in, the night in the hotel and he started to cry. “Paula,” he gasped.

Exasperated she asked, “What?”

“We need to talk,” he said.

Talk? He wants to talk now? “Can’t it wait?” she asked.

“No. It’s important,” he said. She nodded clearly wanting him to hurry as she continued stroking his cock. “In Seattle, something happened.” He paused.

“Yes...” she said.

“Michelle ... she sexually harassed me,” he rushed to say.

“She what?” Paula asked.

“She sexually harassed me,” he said with more conviction.

“What did she do?” she asked.

“Well, she came to my room and let me know that I was supposed to support her, you know scratch her back. We were talking about some lay-offs in Idaho and she kinda hinted that my job wasn’t secure. And then she trapped me against a wall in the room and grabbed me and started kissing me. I was worried about you and kids. I didn’t want to lose my job,” he said remembering the events in a very convenient manner.

“That bitch,” Paula spit. “Then what?”

“Well, she ripped off my clothes and pushed me on the bed and just mounted me. I mean, no foreplay or anything. She had her climax and just left. Didn’t even say thanks or anything. I didn’t enjoy it. I didn’t even cum,” he said. “I’m sorry.”

“That slut, thinks she can steal my man.” A pause and then Paula cooed, “Its okay, sweetie. I’ll show you who cares for you.” Paula kissed lower until she had his cock in her mouth. She smiled and she slurped it up. He was quickly hard. She mounted him and started fucking, “Yes, baby. I’ll make you cum. I’ll show you what a real woman can do.” Paula fucked him hard, squeezing her vaginal muscles on every down stroke, waiting for him, wanting to please him, to win him. She watched intently as her lover reached his climax, letting herself go as he came. She felt him pour into her as her own climax rose. “Oh Fuck,” she screamed, her climax roaring through her body.

She collapsed over him. “There,” she said pleased with herself. “That’s what you needed.” She petted him for a few moments. “And you tell that dyed blonde bitch if she touches you again I’m going to rip the top of her head off and shit in the cavity. You got that?”

George stared at his wife, a stranger. He nodded.

“Good. It’s late.” She rolled away turning out the light and covered herself with the blankets. She was asleep in minutes. George slid under the covers and thought about the last few days. He wondered if he was going nuts.


Greg arrived home a little late. Work was a real bitch these days and he was tired. Bambi met him at the door with a glass of wine, easing his transition into relaxation. Damn, but she was beautiful, he thought. They had been married five years but he was still a little awed by her. He still couldn’t believe he had scored such a beautiful wife. She was a perfect wife, obviously in love with him. He had seen her emasculate guys with a cutting barb at parties if they came on too hard. The sex could be better, sure. He would have liked to be a little more adventurous maybe but he sure wasn’t going to screw it up by pushing hard. He was happy.

Dinner was candlelit accompanied by soft music. He was working on his second glass of wine and feeling the slight buzz.

“Greg,” she said.

“Huh?”

“I know you have been disappointed in our lovemaking,” she said.

“What? Oh no,” he protested. “Really, I like it.”

She smiled, “I didn’t say you didn’t like it but I know that you have hinted at some things you might like.”

Greg had no idea of the right answer to her comment. This was worse than if a woman asked, does this dress make me look fat? Of course what she said was true but he knew from past experience how quickly she could blow up if he pushed her on the topic of sex, especially dirty sex, which is how she described most things beyond the familiar man over woman, face to face, hurry up sex. He was like a deer in the onrushing light of a freight train.

Bambi continued, “I know it. It’s okay. I’ve been thinking about it and I think you’re right. We could use some spice, a little variety.” He smiled wanly still having no idea what to say. “I’ve read that men have certain fantasies...” She paused looking into his eyes. “All men have them - Like having two women at once.”

He swallowed, it couldn’t be happening. She wasn’t really going to propose a ménage a trois with another woman.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.