Anthony's Great Race - Cover

Anthony's Great Race

Copyright© 2004 by Jeremy Spencer

Chapter 6: Saturday

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Saturday - Anthony receives a mysterious letter, inviting him to join an exclusive, secretive contest. The goal? Sleep with as many women as possible on a week-long trip from coast to coast. The winnings? A cool million. Note: No sex in the prologue and the romance begins in Chapter 4 - Thursday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond  

"Anthony, wake up."

"Huh?" Anthony opened one eye, groaning when saw it was only a bit past three in the morning.

"Wake up."

"Who is it?"

"It's me."

"Who?"

"Denise."

Anthony rolled over to face the sound of Denise's voice. The room was dark, but he could just make out her silhouette as she stood in the doorway. It took him a moment to remember where he was, but he soon realized he was sleeping in her bedroom.

"What do you want? Do you want the bed?" he asked. "Was the couch a little uncomfortable after all?"

"It's not that." Denise paused and Anthony watched as she began biting nervously on a fingernail.

"What?"

"Can I come in?"

"Yes, please. It's your room."

"Thanks." Denise moved to the bed and Anthony could feel the smooth swell of her hip brush against his thigh as she sat down next to his prone form.

"What is it?" he asked gently.

"I'm... could I sleep here tonight?"

Hell yeah you can, Anthony thought, but quickly shook that thought from his mind.

"Sure, let me grab my clothes and I'll go out to the couch." Anthony made a move as if to sit up, but Denise quickly put her hand on his chest.

"Wait. No, the couch was part of it, it was really uncomfortable."

"Then I'll sleep on the floor in the living room. Hang on and I'll be out of here in a second."

"No... wait... that wasn't all... I want to sleep with you. Not like that," she said when Anthony's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "I... I just want to feel someone next to me, you know?"

"Are you sure?" Anthony asked, knowing this would be a difficult night.

"Really sure. Claire... Claire told me about your talk, about... about you and me, and... God, I don't know how to say this."

"It's okay if you don't feel the same way," Anthony said, knowing full well she felt exactly the same as he did.

"No, that's not it. I do like you, but never thought you'd seen me as anything but a stupid girl who needed help with her homework."

"I never thought that," Anthony whispered. He pulled back the covers, remembering too late he was naked beneath the covers. "Oops, sorry," he blushed, quickly covering himself. "Let me get some shorts."

"Don't bother," Denise said nonchalantly, although Anthony could see her eyes darting to his covered crotch. "I don't mind if you don't," she laughed and Anthony watched as Denise pulled her shirt over her head. She was naked beneath the long nightshirt and Anthony groaned as he got his first look at her body.

"Oh God," he moaned. "Are you sure? This could be hard."

"It's already hard," Denise giggled, sliding under the covers beside him. "Besides, we're both adults here."

"So what are we doing?" Anthony asked, suddenly nervous.

"I'm not throwing myself at you," Denise explained. "I just want to feel you next to me. Can you do that, or was Claire right? Do you try to screw any woman you meet?"

Only on this trip, but not tonight, Anthony promised himself.

"I'll be good," he answered.

"Okay, then give me a hug." Denise opened her arms, reaching out to Anthony who quickly met her embrace and pulled her tight. He felt her soft breasts mash into his chest, her nipples poking against his own. To his chagrin his erection bumped against her hip and Denise giggled as the turgid flesh pressed into her soft buttocks as she turned away from him.

"Sorry," he said. I'm never going to be able to fall asleep with her in my bed.

"Don't apologize. Just go to sleep."

"Right, like I can fall asleep with a beautiful naked woman next to me."

"You're going to have to, I'm about ready to drop right now I'm so tired."

"Okay," Anthony sighed. He lay there for what seemed like hours, listening to the gentle rhythm of Denise's breathing. She had indeed easily fallen asleep and much to Anthony's surprise he found himself drifting off, where he dreamed of nothing but her.


Anthony awoke later that morning just as the light from the window streamed across his face. He squinted, again distracted by his surroundings. To his embarrassment he found that sometime during the night he and Denise had become intertwined and his left hand was now thrown over her body and was cupping one of her breasts.

He tried to pull away slowly, but her left arm was lying on top of his and he was effectively trapped in place. Oh well. I could be in a worse position, I guess.

As the still sleeping Denise breathed, Anthony could feel the weight of her breast press into his palm and he reflexively squeezed. Her breast was soft in his hand, the smooth cone of flesh a firm mass tipped with the pale pink nipple. He squeezed again, feeling the nipple contract between his fingers, tightening and lengthening, the skin rough and textured compared with the rest of her tit.

Squeezing once more, Anthony felt the globes of Denise's ass push back against his groin, his morning erection already standing at attention. His shaft slipped into the crevice between her cheeks and he felt the heat of her pussy as he shifted his hips, his prick slipping lower and bumping against the bottom of her pussy.

Anthony grinned as his sleeping partner moaned quietly in her sleep, her hips rolling gently against his erection. He cocked his hips once more, forcing his erection to slip between Denise's thighs, sliding between the fat outer lips of her pussy. He grinned, imagining the view from the other side of the bed. His hand on her breast, his cock poking out from her pussy like a tiny penis. He pushed forward gently, feeling as her moist labia slid along his shaft.

"What are you doing?" Denise's quiet voice asked, and Anthony froze in place.

He tried to return his breathing to the deep steady breaths of sleep, hoping Denise would be fooled.

"Anthony, I know you're awake. What are you doing?" she asked again.

"God, I'm sorry," he said softly. "I woke up like this and couldn't... I couldn't help myself."

"Don't apologize. I just need to know if this is serious," Denise said.

"I... oh God... it is serious," he answered. Denise giggled softly, pushing her ass back against him.

"I know this part of you is serious," she teased, tightening her thighs around Anthony's prick. "But are you serious? I don't just jump into bed with any guy who comes along, you know."

"Not unless he has a big camper, right?" Anthony laughed, breathing a sigh of relief as he realized Denise wasn't upset, or didn't appear to be.

"Mmm... not even then."

"Why me?" Anthony asked, gasping quietly as he felt Denise reach down between her legs, brushing her fingers over the spongy head of his cock.

"I've been in love with you for years," she answered. Denise moaned in pleasure as she shifted in bed, the new angle pushing the tip of his cock against her clit. She sighed, rocking back and forth against him as they pressed their bodies together.

"Me too," Anthony sighed. He squeezed her breast once more before releasing it from his grasp. He reached up, gently stroking his fingertips over Denise's soft lips. She tilted her head towards his face and their lips met. Oh God, he thought. Her lips are softer than I would have imagined.

Anthony felt a spark shoot between their mouths as they kissed, her tongue slipping between her lips to meet his, as slippery flesh moved insistently against slippery flesh. Anthony felt her hot breath as she opened her mouth to him, and the two spend many minutes exploring each other's mouths, content for the moment.

Soon enough, Anthony realized Denise wanted more as he felt her legs part slightly and her cool hand grasped his erection, pushing it against the opening to her pussy.

"Go slow," she said as she tried to force him into her tight tunnel. "I've done this, but it was a long time ago."

"I'll be careful," Anthony promised. He broke their embrace, rolling Denise onto her back and positioning himself between her parted thighs. He could see the wetness on her upper thighs and swabbed the head of his prick between her outer lips to lubricate himself.

She's so wet, Anthony thought, amazed at how slippery her flesh felt against his cock. Her pussy was so hot against his flesh Anthony imaged he could see heat waves emanating from it.

Anthony pushed forward, feeling the tip of his prick wedge firmly between her outer lips, and they both groaned at the contact.

"Are you sure about this?" Anthony asked.

"Very sure," Denise hissed, pushing up against him, willing him deeper into her body.

Anthony nodded quickly and steadily pushed forward. Denise gasped as she felt herself spreading wide to accept his shaft.

"Wait," she panted, pounding a fist against his chest. "Hold on. Let me get used to you."

Anthony paused, the grip of her cunt unlike anything he had ever felt. She's as tight as a vice, he thought, amazed at the pressure against his shaft. She wasn't kidding that she hasn't done this for a while!

"Okay, go ahead," Denise said after a few moments. Anthony nodded, pressing himself more fully into her warm sheath until finally he was completely inside.

"Oh fuck," he moaned as he felt their pubic hair mash together. His balls brushed the lower lips of her cunt and Anthony felt Denise shudder as his cock flexed inside her pussy.

Suddenly Denise started giggling and Anthony groaned as he felt her pussy spasm around his prick with each laugh.

"What?" he asked.

"I'm just happy," she sighed. "Don't you ever laugh when you're happy?"

In response Anthony slowly pulled his cock out of her pussy, drawing not a giggle but a sigh of disappointment from Denise.

"What?" he asked again.

"Nothing. Put it back. I feel... empty."

"Gladly," Anthony said, pressing steadily forward again until he was once more buried in her tunnel.

"That's it," Denise sighed, wrapping her arms around Anthony's neck. "That's where you belong."

She's right, he thought. This does feel like home.

More insistently now, Anthony repeated the process, withdrawing slowly and steadily pressing his erection deep into her hot wetness. The two quickly built up a steady rhythm as Denise locked her legs around his hips, pulling Anthony more deeply inside her.

"Yes," she hissed as Anthony dipped his head down to her chest. He captured a nipple between his teeth and began sucking and biting at the rubbery flesh. Anthony almost screamed as he felt Denise's fingernails dig into his shoulders, but only increased the pace of his thrusting.

"I'm going to cum soon," he warned.

"Do it," Denise hissed, her hips slamming up to meet his frantic thrusting.

Anthony nodded, his hands planted on the bed on either side of her head as he thrust powerfully ahead. He could feel the semen shooting through his shaft and suddenly he was there, exploding into her pussy as he coated the insides of her tunnel with his sticky sperm.

"Oh shit," he said. "Here it is."

Denise just held him more tightly as his orgasm abated, her eyes bright with excitement. He rested against the soft pillows of her breasts for a few minutes before regaining his strength.

"I'm sorry," he said, pulling himself up onto his elbows to better support his weight. "I'm heavy, aren't I?"

"Yes," Denise sighed. "But I like it. It makes me feel wanted. Needed."

"You are. I do. I love you, Denise."

"I love you, too."

Anthony leaned down and the two kissed for a moment, their lips pressing together tightly. Denise moaned as Anthony's prick finally softened enough to slip from her pussy's grip, looking at him curiously as he slid down the bed to kneel between her legs.

"What are you doing?" she whispered as his hands gently stroked the soft inner flesh of her thighs.

"You didn't cum," Anthony explained, wiping a finger through the puffy red lips of her pussy. "I want you to cum."

"Oh," Denise answered. "Oh!" she exclaimed when she felt Anthony's tongue swipe over the sensitive flesh of her pussy.

Anthony could taste Denise's sweet excretions mixed with his semen as he lapped at her tender pussy. He was careful to be gentle, knowing she must be sensitive, but wanted... needed for her to get as much pleasure from this as he could. I've been such a bastard all week, he though. I need to do something nice for her.

"Oh Anthony, right there. Right there!" Denise chanted as Anthony snuck a finger into her slippery cunt. He thrust in gently, reaching around until finding the rough patch of skin that was her most sensitive spot, and brushed against it time and again.

Anthony continued licking at the tangy pussy, eventually teasing Denise's clitoris out of its hood as he pushed one, then two fingers into her slippery hole. Denise was panting above him, her hands pulling roughly at her nipples as he attended to her pussy. Suddenly he felt Denise's legs clamp around his neck and a the muscles in her pussy fluttered wildly around his fingers and tongue.

Denise screamed as her orgasm overtook her, her voice thin as she wailed her pleasure.

"Holy shit," Anthony said.

Denise giggled. "I should have warned you I can be pretty loud when I get really excited. Come here," she said, pulling him up to once again lay on top of her body. "Give me a kiss."

Once more the two kissed passionately, each tasting their essence on the other's lips until finally Anthony rolled off, embracing Denise in his arms. It was still early and the two drifted to sleep, exhausted from their lovemaking.


Anthony once more woke from his slumber with his hand wrapped around a soft breast, his legs tangled together with Denise's. God, I could get used to this, he thought. He was considering waking up Denise to see about cooking up some breakfast together when he heard a sound outside the bedroom door.

"Anthony," Claire called, knocking on the door before pushing it open a crack. Have you seen Denise anywhere? I need to talk to... oh my God. Sorry! Sorry!"

"What was that?" Denise asked who had slept through the whole thing.

"That was Claire," Anthony said with a wry smile.

"What did she want?" Denise asked, not realizing her sister had walked in on the two of them.

"Well... I think she wanted to talk with you, but then she saw me. And you. You and me, together and she kind of freaked."

"Oh no."

"Yeah. I don't think she was as much upset as she was surprised."

"Maybe. Still," Denise groaned, throwing her legs over the edge of the bed and standing. "I better go talk to her."

Anthony didn't move, instead watching as Denise gracefully walked around the bed, retrieving her hurriedly removed nightshirt from early that morning.

"What?" she asked, noticing Anthony's gaze.

"Nothing," he said. "You're beautiful. Stunning. You should model women's underwear," he said, feeling as his prick started to swell.

"Down boy," Denise laughed, frowning slightly. "I had a cousin in Wisconsin who applied at a Victoria's Secret, but she didn't get hired. She's really cute, curly brown hair and green eyes. If she couldn't get a job, there's no way I would."

"Whatever, I think you're gorgeous," Anthony maintained.

Denise laughed, squeezing her legs together. "You're just saying that because I have your cum dripping down between my thighs," she joked. "God, I need a shower."

"I'm up for it," Anthony said.

"No, stay here," she said, shaking her head. "I better go talk to Claire first."

"Like that?"

"She knows anyway, right?"

"Do you want me there?" Anthony asked, preparing to get dressed quickly if needed.

"No. This should be a talk between sisters."

"Okay. If you're sure, but don't forget to get me when you're ready to shower. I can help you get at those hard to reach places," he teased.

"You're telling me! I'm still a little sore from last night," Denise admitted.

"Really?" Anthony grimaced. "I'm sorry. You should have said something."

"No! No... it's not like that. It's a good kind of sore. Makes me think of why I feel the way I do."

"How's that?" Anthony asked.

"Fulfilled," Denise answered.

"Good. Me too."

Denise bent down to kiss Anthony, moaning as he reached out to flick her still erect nipple through the thin nightshirt.

"Hurry back," he said and waved as she went to talk with her sister.

Anthony lay in bed for a moment, content to revel in the scents and memories of his recent lovemaking with Denise. I should really get up, he groaned. It's getting close to noon and I still have twenty hours of driving before I get to Seattle. He realized that if he drove for ten hours each of the remaining two days of the contest he would just barely make it. But do I really want to finish the contest? Anthony wasn't sure.

Eventually Anthony decided he'd had enough rest and crawled out of bed. He decided not to bathe, remembering Denise's promise of a shower together, and threw on a pair of sweats and t-shirt and opened the door to see what the girls were up to. He again walked to the living room, pausing at the door when he heard bits of an anxious conversation.

"Tell me," Denise pleaded with her sister.

"No."

"Claire, this is important. What's wrong?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"But why? Why should I make him leave? What's wrong?"

"Forget I said anything. You're a grownup. You can make your own decisions without me."

Shit, Anthony thought. He scanned his memory, trying to think of anything he might have said or done to annoy Claire but came up empty. Unless this is about me making her show me her tits back in Omaha, but she didn't make it seem like that was big deal to her. Oh well, he sighed. Better just go in there and face the music.

"Hey," he said as he walked into the living room. Anthony grabbed a chair and sat opposite the two girls. As he sat he bumped his head lightly and grimaced, reaching up to rub the still tender lump on his head.

"Oh shit. How are you feeling?" asked Denise. "I'm sorry again, I didn't know it was you and..."

"Don't worry about it, you more than made it up to me." Anthony laughed, grimacing slightly at the pain he still felt. "But I have to admit you've got a mean swing there. I think maybe the Orioles could use you, but it's understandable."

"The Orioles?" Claire asked, being drawn into the conversation despite herself.

"Baseball team. Your sister could hit cleanup for them in a heartbeat."

"Cleanup?" she asked again.

"The cleanup hitter is the player who hits fourth in the lineup, usually to get the most RBIs he can."

"Arby eyes, like the roast beef sandwich?" Claire asked. Anthony started to answer but quickly stopped when he saw Denise give her sister a shove in the ribs with her elbow.

"Stop it," she hissed before turning to Anthony. "She's just messing with you. For some reason she'd acting like a little kid again. Claire actually played softball in high school."

"Sorry," Claire said, sounding to Anthony as if she was anything but apologetic.

"Oh man," Anthony groaned. "You guys are sure a headache. I should have left you in Omaha," he teased, trying to draw Claire out of her funk.

"You couldn't have left me," Claire shot back. "You hadn't seen my... never mind."

Tits, thought Anthony, cringing as Denise turned to her younger sister.

"Before he saw your... what? Claire, what's going on?!?"

"Just forget it," she said, jumping up from the couch and stalking out of the room. "Asshole," she hissed at Anthony as she strode past.

"Jesus, what a brat," Denise complained, shaking her head in wonder at her sister's antics. "I'm sorry, something has her really upset at you. I don't know what's gotten into her. Do you?"

"I... I don't have any idea," Anthony said, shrugging his shoulders, knowing that somehow he was the cause of Claire's anger.

"It's a mystery," agreed Denise.

Tell her you pussy! his conscience screamed. Tell her before you get in too deep. But Anthony couldn't, hoping Claire's anger would blow over.

"So," Anthony said casually. "How about that shower you promised? Still feeling dirty?"

"You ready to clean me in those hard to reach places?" Denise teased.

"Damn right I am."

"Good. Let's go."

The two hurried to the bathroom, but when Denise tried the door it was locked.

"Claire?" she called.

"Go away," her sister groused through the closed door.

"I want to take a shower."

"Is Anthony with you?"

"That's none of your business."

"Is he?" Claire asked again.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten into her," Denise whispered to Anthony before turning to face the door. "Yes, he's with me," she spoke loudly.

"Go away."

"God, sometimes I just want to strangle that girl," said Denise, her hands making tiny fists as she pounded against the door.

"I said go away."

"It's okay," said Anthony, pulling Denise away from the door. "We don't have to shower. I think maybe we should talk."

"About what?" Denise asked.

"About us."

"Oh."

"Come on," Anthony said, leading the two of them back to the living room. He sat down on the couch, patting the cushion next to him. Denise sat beside him, leaning close against his chest, her hair tickling the side of his face as he talked.

"What's happening?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what's happening between the two of us? I haven't seen you in more than ten years, and suddenly we're... what are we?"

"In love?" Denise asked in a small voice.

"Are we? I mean... you said you had a thing for me back in high school, and I know I was head over heels for you, but..."

"But what?"

"That was more than ten years ago," Anthony repeated, frustrated he wasn't able to make his point. "I don't know... I'd expected to see you and it would be nice, but I'd realize that it was a good thing we'd never hooked up, because you'd be different than you were and we'd see how fortunate we both were... I don't know. It's just..."

"Perfect? As if nothing has changed?"

"Kind of," Anthony admitted.

"Because that's how I feel," Denise said, turning to look directly into Anthony's eyes. "I used to dream of you. I wanted you to notice me so bad it hurt, but you never did. Or... I didn't think you did," she blushed. "And now here you are, and it's just like we'd never been apart. We're exactly the same."

"Well, you're more beautiful than you were in high school," Anthony said.

"And you're much more forward."

"I'm sorry," Anthony said. If she only realized how forward I've been lately!

"No. I'm glad you are, because I'm still shy. I have this dream of my white knight riding up on his white horse, in his shiny armor and sweeping me off my feet, and you're him! You're perfect."

"I'm not perfect," Anthony said. Far from it. "So what do we do?" he asked. "I have to leave... soon."

"Why?"

I can't tell you.

"Anthony, why do you have to leave? What's so important about getting to Seattle?"

Anthony sighed. Should I tell her? Will it ruin everything? I don't care about the contest at all anymore, but it seems stupid to blow any chance I might have of winning the million dollars.

"Anthony?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?" Denise asked suspiciously. "Please."

"Denise?" Anthony asked, begging her with his eyes to stop. "I... I just can't tell you. I will, I promise I'll tell you. I just... I can't right now."

"This isn't a very good way to..."

"I know... this is a horrible way to start a relationship. Believe me, you don't know the half of it. There's just something I have to do in Seattle, and then I'll be back. I'll be back by Tuesday night. Earlier if I drive straight through."

"But you promise to tell me?"

Anthony leaned over and kissed her firmly on the lips. He felt Denise resist for a moment before relaxing into his embrace.

"I promise," he said. God, I hate to do this, he thought. But do I have any other choice?

Denise suddenly seemed to be her old self. She had apparently decided the conversation had run its course and jumped to her feet, dragging Anthony along by the hand.

"Where are we going?" he asked as they walked down the hallway.

"We're going to take that shower whether Claire wants us to or not."

Anthony slowed suddenly, jerking Denise to a stop. She looked back at him in confusion.

"What?"

"I have a camper."

"So?"

"The camper has a shower."

"Oh! So... you think it's big enough for two of us?" Denise asked, her eyes lighting up at the prospect.

"Funny you should ask," he laughed. "I've been wondering the same thing all week."

"Oh? And who were you planning on showering with, mister?" Denise teased. "My sister, perhaps?"

Maybe, or any number of girls, he thought, thankful that Denise wasn't really looking for an answer to her question.

"So, you up for it?" he asked.

"Are you?" Denise answered, dropping his hand to graze her fingertips over the front of his pants. "Hmm," she hummed, feeling nothing substantial. "Not yet."

"Give it time, girl. Give it time," Anthony laughed.

Quickly the two grabbed their shoes and ran to the Winnebago. Anthony headed for the shower, but Denise seemed stunned by the size of the house-on-wheels.

"Wow," she exclaimed. "This is huge! Is this really yours?"

"Yeah," Anthony shrugged. "It kind of goes along with the job."

"The job you won't tell me about? The mystery money-making opportunity? That one?'

"That's the one," Anthony grinned.

"Give me a tour."

"Okay. Not much to show really. Here's the cockpit, the lounging area. The couch turns into a bed in case there are a few people traveling together. The shower..."

"Goody," clapped Denise.

"Yeah. Goody. The dining area, kitchen, and back there is the bedroom."

"Ooh. Can I see it?"

"Sure."

Denise and Anthony walked back to the sleeping area, Denise giving a cry of surprise when she first saw the large bed and plasma screen television.

"This is great!" she said. "Better than my house almost. Can we watch a movie or something on the TV after we shower?"

"Sure," Anthony laughed. "Anything for you."

"That's what I like to hear," smiled Denise, kissing him lightly on the nose. She stood and casually started removing her clothing and was practically naked before she noticed Anthony staring at her.

"Don't mind me," he said. "I like to look."

"Well, I do too. So hurry up and get naked," Denise complained, tugging at his belt.

Anthony laughed and stood up from the bed, quickly shedding his shirt and pants.

"Satisfied?" he asked, turning in a circle while Denise applauded. She looked critically at him, frowning when she noticed his still-flaccid penis.

"Almost," she said and pointed to his groin. "You need to work on that for me."

"That won't be a problem," Anthony said, even as his prick began to swell and elongate. "Not a problem at all."

"Mmm... I can see that. Come on!" she cried, dragging Anthony out of the bedroom and into the bathroom.

Anthony turned on the faucets, hoping there was enough water in the reserve tanks for a lengthy stay in the shower. Otherwise we'll get cold pretty damn quick, he thought. As soon as the water was hot enough, he pulled Denise into the shower and quickly went to work soaping up her body.

"Ooh," she moaned as his hands slipped over the curves of her breasts, pausing momentarily to tweak her pink nipples. "I like that."

Anthony continued downward, running a finger into her tiny belly button, causing Denise to giggle. Her merriment soon evaporated as his hands found the soft folds of her pussy, his fingers teasing along the crease of her moist slit.

"You're hot already," he whispered in her ear as he pleasured her from behind, reaching his arms around her body to touch and tease her wet pussy.

"I know," she gasped as Anthony slipped a finger into her tight tunnel. She groaned, thrusting her hips to meet his digit, while reaching her arms back over her head to clasp around his neck. Anthony's cock was fully erect now, and he pressed tightly against her back, feeling the wet globes of her ass gently caress his shaft.

"I like that," he said as he teased out the bud of her clit, gently rubbing it with his thumb. His cock was wedged against the tight sphincter of Denise's asshole and he felt her shudder as he grazed against her tight opening.

A small tremor passed through Denise's body as his gentle touches resulted in a tiny orgasm. She turned, kissing Anthony hotly on the mouth before reaching out a soapy hand to grasp the red stalk of his penis.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.