Anthony's Great Race - Cover

Anthony's Great Race

Copyright© 2004 by Jeremy Spencer

Chapter 4: Thursday

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Thursday - Anthony receives a mysterious letter, inviting him to join an exclusive, secretive contest. The goal? Sleep with as many women as possible on a week-long trip from coast to coast. The winnings? A cool million. Note: No sex in the prologue and the romance begins in Chapter 4 - Thursday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond  

"Oh my God, it's huge," Anthony heard as he slowly slipped into consciousness.

"Quiet," a second voice answered. "You'll wake him up."

Anthony fought the urge to scream in surprise as he felt something wet and warm drop down onto his cock before he realized a pair of lips was now gently sucking on his soft prick.

"It's getting bigger," the first voice answered and Anthony realized the voice belonged to the girl who had seconds before been sucking his cock.

"Of course it is," the second voice answered. It was a voice Anthony recognized, but for the life of him was unable to place. "Keep licking at it, he likes when you lick the bottom of his head," the voice stated confidently and suddenly Anthony felt the first girl's tongue begin lashing over the sensitive underside of his prick.

"I think he's awake," a voice said and Anthony realized it was a third person.

Anthony felt the bed shift and suddenly felt warm breath against his cheek as whichever girl this was checked his breathing, which Anthony fought to keep even and slow.

"I don't think he is," she declared. "His eyeballs were moving all around under his eyelids, but I think he's probably just dreaming."

"I bet it's a good dream," Anthony heard a voice say, followed by a chorus of giggles. How many people are in the room right now? Anthony wondered. He had heard at least four distinct voices, and some of the quiet laughter he had heard came from different parts of the room.

Anthony wanted to slowly "wake up" from his feigned sleep, but didn't know how to go about it without frightening everyone around him. Thankfully the solution presented itself when a sharp pain shot through his groin as the girl's teeth raked over his cock.

"Fuck! What was that?" Anthony screamed as he jerked upright in bed. Or tried to sit up, only to find his arms had been tied to the bedposts. He was helpless.

"Shit!" Anthony heard a whispered curse, but instead of the chorus of feet he expected, there was only silence.

"Who's there?" he asked. Anthony slowly opened his eyes, but realized that in addition to being tied up, a cloth of some kind was covering his eyes, and he was blind to the world.

"It's me," a voice replied.

"Who are you?" he asked cautiously, wondering what the mystery woman wanted.

"Bubbles. From yesterday." Great, Anthony thought. That really narrows it down. How many Bubbles did I see yesterday? Four? Five?

"Which Bubbles?" he asked cautiously.

"The one that sucked your cock," the voice answered, followed by another chorus of giggles. Obviously Bubbles had brought her friends along this time, and Anthony wondered how they had gotten in. Had he left the door unlocked, or had the waitress from the night before, Marnie, somehow managed to get a key?

"What's going on?" Anthony asked as he felt a pair of lips slide down his now erect cock.

"I wanted to show you off to my friends," the voice in his ear answered. "They really wanted to meet you. You don't mind, do you?" she asked teasingly, her tongue slipping into Anthony's ear. He quivered at the sensation, but quickly shook his head.

"I don't mind," he replied. "Do your friends want to be actresses too?"

"You mean you want to video this, right?" the girl laughed.

"Well, you want to audition, don't you?"

"They just want to lick your pecker," the voice answered.

"I want to suck his hot dog." a girl said.

"I'm going to lick his popsicle," another voice replied.

"Is it okay if I just give him a blowjob?" someone wisecracked and the entire room burst into laughter.

"How many of you are there?" Anthony asked nervously. "I don't think I can last long enough for all of you to... try me out," he said.

"That's not a problem," the voice Anthony now associated with "Bubbles" answered. "Some of us want to ride your tongue. You eat pussy great."

Who was this? For the life of him, Anthony couldn't figure it out, and that sort of came as a surprise to him. I suppose this is what it feels like to be nothing more than a piece of meat, he thought.

"Climb on, I guess, whoever you are," Anthony sighed. "But why am I blindfolded?" he asked.

"We don't want you to know who we are," the voice answered.

"Why not? I won't tell anyone."

"Because some of us don't want you to know who's sucking your cock," a voice answered, and Anthony froze as he realized the voice belonged to a man.

"Me either," another man answered, and Anthony began to panic.

"I'm not gay," he answered, struggling to free himself, but it was no use. He was tied up too tightly to escape.

"I'm not either," one of the men responded, "but that doesn't mean I'm not curious."

"We figured this was a good way to practice," one of the girls said. "We'd do anything for our fraternity brothers."

"Shit. Go ahead, I guess. Just one thing... don't tell me anything, okay? Just do it."

The next hour was torture for Anthony, although it was a pleasurable torture he quickly realized. One mouth felt pretty much the same to him, as person after person slowly licked up and down the length of his erection. Anthony sighed with relief as he found himself unable to differentiate between the guys and girls, and was grateful that none of the men wanted him to suck their cocks.

Probably afraid I'd try to bite of their pricks, he fumed silently.

The girls, on the other hand, seemed more than eager to feel his tongue against their pussies, and Anthony lost track of the number of women he brought to orgasm with his tongue. As the last of the girls quivered above him, once more flooding his face with juices as her orgasm rushed through her, Anthony felt a powerful suction on his shaft and another pair of lips on his balls.

Anthony screamed in surprise as a finger forced its way past his anal sphincter and began teasing his prostate and much sooner than he would have thought possible, felt the cum rush out of his balls and into whichever mouth was waiting to accept his sticky mess.

"Holy fuck," he panted as an unknown number of hands wiped the sweat from his body. He felt a pair of hands loosen his bonds, but was warned not to get up for a few minutes.

"Just let us get out of here first," Bubbles whispered in his ear.

Anthony could hear the group quietly shuffling around the room, gathering up whatever they had brought with him, and suddenly the door slammed and the room was once again quiet.

Cautiously Anthony tested his arms, finding that a gentle tug was all it took to free first one, then the other arm. He rubbed his muscles trying to get his circulation going once more, and tore what turned out to be a hand towel from over his eyes.

Anthony was surprised to realize that if he hadn't just lived through the experience, he would have had no idea that anything had just occurred in his hotel room. Nothing seemed to be out of place, there were no obvious signs of the group of people, and for a moment Anthony wondered if he had dreamed the entire episode.

Impossible, he laughed, looking at the lipstick marks covering his legs and thighs. The smell of pussy and a myriad of stains on the bedspread also told of another story.

To his relief, the video camera and his growing pile of tapes seemed to be in order, and Anthony collapsed back onto the bed, after making sure the door was latched tight and the dead bolt thrown.

That's not going to happen again, he thought to himself. A quick glance at the clock showed it was just after four in the morning, and Anthony rolled over, trying to squeeze as much sleep as possible from the remaining hours before the sun came up.


Anthony woke as the first ray of sunlight shone into his room, groaning as he stretched, his stiff muscles a none-too-subtle reminder of his early morning encounter.

After eating a quick breakfast, Anthony left the hotel and headed to his next destination. He was half way to Des Moines, and had just reached the end of the toll roads and turned onto Interstate 80, when his cell phone began to ring.

"Hello?" he said cautiously.

"Anthony!" the old man's voice crackled into his ear. "Having fun are we?" he asked.

"I suppose. Have you been getting my point totals?" he asked.

"Certainly, certainly, although that is why I called."

"I've followed the rules, I walked to the restaurant and I haven't stopped for gas, so what did I do this time?" Anthony asked, worried he might face another delay.

"Oh, nothing of the kind. You seem to have omitted a few points is all, and I wanted to let you know not to worry about them."

"What points?" Anthony asked, sure he had submitted everything the previous evening after Marnie had left his room.

"The points from this morning, boy!" the old man laughed, and Anthony felt a knot grow in his stomach. Is this guy everywhere? he wondered again. How does he know all this stuff?

"This morning?" he finally managed to choke out and the old man once more laughed.

"Does the name Bubbles ring any bells?" the man laughed, and Anthony gasped.

"Bubbles?"

"Yes, and her friends? I hope you had a good time," the man said.

"What?"

"You didn't? She swore she would make sure you enjoyed yourself. Should I let her know she failed?"

"What? How..."

"Come now, my boy. Sometimes I have to push you fellows along. Not to say you weren't doing the best job you could, and in fact your idea of a movie producer was just grand, but to tell you the truth you're falling a bit behind the others, and I thought you needed a prod in the right direction."

"I'm losing?" Anthony asked, seeing his dreams of winning the million dollar prize evaporate before his eyes.

"Well, you could be doing better. Let's leave it at that, shall we?"

"But I'm doing the best I can," Anthony blurted. "How can you expect me to do any more?" he asked.

"Come now... certainly you've heard of Wilt Chamberlin, and his outrageous claim of sleeping with twenty thousand women?"

"Sure, but I never believed it," Anthony said.

"And you shouldn't. It was a bald-faced lie," the old man replied. "And yet, it wasn't all that far from the truth."

"What?"

"You don't think he did that all by himself, do you?" the old man said gleefully. "Trust me, he had some help. I've been running this contest longer than you've been around. Almost had to cancel the competition after old Wilt got through destroying the ladies. Too much publicity if you ask me, going around bragging about it. Had to stop using athletes too, after that. Too easy. Better if the participants are all unknowns, such as yourself."

"Who are you?' Anthony asked, curious and frightened by the information the old man had just told him.

"What's that?" the man replied.

"Who are you?"

"Ha! Good try, but you'll have to do better than that. I am the... how shall I put it... unnamed benefactor, the mysterious man in the shadows."

"But I need to know," Anthony insisted.

"Then I'm afraid you shall go to bed disappointed," the old man replied gleefully. "You should get used to that, I suppose." The man cackled once more and suddenly the phone was dead.

"Fuck!" Anthony screamed. He threw the cell phone across the cab of the Winnebago in disgust, watching happily as it smashed into dozens of pieces against the far door.

That'll teach him, Anthony thought. Realizing he was hungry, Anthony decided to pull over to the side of the road and throw together a couple sandwiches. Climbing back into the driver's seat, he looked at the dashboard clock. It was just after noon, and Des Moines was only three hours away.


Anthony pulled into the capital city of Iowa a little after three in the afternoon and was amazed at the differences he saw. Anthony had relatives in Iowa and it hadn't been uncommon when he was younger for his family to take a summer vacation to visit.

That had been twenty years earlier, and as Anthony curled around the city he was surprised that what had once been open cornfields had transformed into strip malls and hotels.

And what the hell is up with all this traffic? Anthony wondered, as the interstate came to an abrupt standstill. The extra height from the Winnebago allowed Anthony to see over the crowd, and he realized that what he had first thought to be the results of an accident was actually state fair traffic.

Our state fair is a great state fair, he sang to himself. Craning his neck around, Anthony saw his opportunity and pulled the cumbersome vehicle into a small opening in the next lane over. What the hell, he thought. I might as well see if I can pick up any country-raised, corn-fed girls at the fair.

After paying his parking fee, Anthony walked along with what appeared to be half the state's population down the wide boulevard of the state fair. It was nothing like he'd remembered from growing up, although the enormous lot full of campers was still there, as was the cow made entirely of butter, but unlike what Anthony had grown up with, the fair now seemed to have been entirely commercialized.

This sucks, he thought as thousands of people milled about, almost crushing in their intensity and desire to get to... wherever they were currently were not.

Anthony's head spun and he had almost decided to give up on his state fair plans when he felt a tugging on his shirtsleeve. He turned and found himself staring into the deep blue eyes of one of the workers.

"Wanna buy a souvenir booklet?" the pretty girl asked him. He glanced down to check her name tag, momentarily distracted by the swelling of the girl's breasts underneath her tight green state fair shirt.

"What?" he asked, feeling foolish as he saw the girl had caught his gaze and was staring intently at him, her chest thrust proudly forward.

"I asked if you wanted to buy a souvenir booklet," she repeated, enjoying as the stranger had a difficult time meeting her gaze.

"How much?" Anthony finally asked, tearing his eyes away from the girl's pert tits.

"Depends," the teasing girl said.

"On what?" he asked.

"On what you've got in your pants," she said, sliding her firm body against his.

"What?"

"I mean, on what you have in your wallet," the girl giggled.

"Oh, right."

"Because the souvenir booklets are really just fund raisers for the dairy association," the girl continued, pretending to ignore the man's heated gaze. "So we'll take whatever you have to give us," she said.

"The dairy association?" Anthony asked, nearly undone by the girl's forward manner.

"Uh huh," she said, tilting her head up to whisper in his ear. "It's really all about producing the best cream we can," she giggled. Her hand reached out and Anthony felt the back of her wrist bump against the front of his slacks. "Do you think you can help?"

"With what again?"

"The cream," she teased, and Anthony groaned as the girl pressed her pussy mound, covered only by a pair of khaki shorts, against his thigh.

"I think I can help you out there," he said. "Where did you want to go?' he asked.

"I don't care," the girl replied as she put down the stack of programs. Anthony watched as the girl, who he now estimated to be of college age, whipped off her state fair visor and shook her head, releasing her long blond hair, which cascaded around her head in a golden halo.

"Are you done working?" he asked, nervous about a supervisor out looking for one of his workers.

"Oh, I'm just volunteering so I can get off at any time," she said. "Are you ready for me to get off right now?" she asked.

"Yes," Anthony gulped.

Quickly, before anyone noticed the girl's absence, Anthony grabbed her by the hand and the two of them ran off to the parking lot.

"Nice camper," the girl said, admiring the shiny Winnebago. "It's really big."

"Yes it is," Anthony replied, wondering exactly what she was talking about as he watched her eyes drop to his crotch.

"Is it really big inside?" she asked. "I was hoping you'd let me take a shower."

"Are you all dirty?" Anthony asked, grinning as the girl climbed the stairs, her ass cheeks sliding deliciously against one another beneath her shorts.

"I'm always dirty," she replied, grinning over her shoulder. "But now I want to get wet."

"Be my guest," Anthony gasped, watching as the girl nonchalantly stripped out of her shirt. He quickly closed the door before anyone could see, and stood watching as the girl massaged her pert breasts.

"I hate wearing a bra," she told Anthony as she slipped out of her shorts, standing before him completely naked.

"Panties too?" he asked. Her bush was a dark brown, and Anthony was only mildly disappointed to find out the girl was not a natural blonde.

"I hate panties," she answered as she spun around. "Where's the shower?" Anthony pointed to the tiny cubicle, sighing as the girl bent down in front of him. Her actions spread her ass cheeks wide, presenting the pink slit of her labia to his view. Anthony could see the girl was already leaking fluids, and swiped his fingers against the soft down-covered fur of her pussy.

"Do you need help?" Anthony asked, overjoyed as the girl nodded slyly.

"I have a few hard to reach places. Do you think you could make sure I get really clean?" she asked.

Anthony nodded and quickly pulled off his own clothes, thankful for the appreciative glance he received in return. He started to follow the girl into the shower but paused as she put her hand on his chest.

"Why don't you get some towels," she said sweetly. "Then you can be sure and scrub me real good."

"Okay," Anthony said, and walked quickly to the cupboard to retrieve two of the fluffy towels he had purchased two days earlier.

He walked into the shower area just in time to hear the water go on, seeing the girl was already in the shower. Anthony felt his cock giving a little burst of lust as he watched her naked form through the frosted glass of the shower stall.

His cock began to throb with anticipation as he opened the shower door, pausing to look in. The girl was staring up into the waterstream, and her long golden hair hung down over her shoulders. The firm slope of her ass was lifted high and Anthony groaned as he watched a rivulet of water drain between the two cheeks. The girl turned quickly and saw Anthony watching her, smiling through the steam and lifted her finger, beckoning him into the shower with her.

Anthony stood there for a moment, his hard-on jutting away from his body. The girl was rubbing shampoo into her hair, and the lathering motion was causing her tits to jiggle delightfully on her chest. Anthony took one last deep breath and joined her.

"Mmm, finally..." she sighed. "I wondered what was keeping you." The girl's hand slid down his erect pole and Anthony grunted as she took hold of his cock, slowly jacking on the thick shaft.

He held back as the girl stroked at his cock, when suddenly she reached up with her mouth, kissing him forcefully on the lips. Her lips parted, and her tongue slipped inside his mouth, thrusting in and out against his lips. She nibbled at Anthony's lower lip and bit down lightly on his tongue, causing Anthony to moan into her mouth.

"Your cock feels so good... will you fuck me with it?" she asked, her eyes bright with excitement.

"In the shower?" he asked and she nodded. "I'll do anything you want, but wouldn't the bed be more comfortable?" he asked, remembering the video camera packed away in his bedroom.

"That sounds good," she sighed. "Dry off and get in there. I'll be right in."

Anthony nodded and the girl kissed him once more. Her tongue trailed a wet line along his lips, and Anthony had to fight to pull himself away. He got out of the shower and watched her gorgeous body as she rinsed herself off, his cock throbbing at the delicious sight.

Anthony quickly dried himself off and walked naked to the bedroom at the rear of the camper, checking to see that the camera was indeed positioned and ready before he climbed into bed.

The girl came into the room wrapped in a towel and nothing else. Her hair was still damp from the shower, although it appeared she'd toweled it off in the bathroom. Anthony smiled as he saw the girl had attempted to cover the rest of her body with one of the towels, moaning as he saw her furry pussy peeking out from the bottom of the towel.

The girl's eyes were big and Anthony watched as she licked her lips in anticipation. The girl suddenly let the towel drop to the floor and stood there stark naked, grinning wickedly as Anthony's eyes roamed over her nude form.

"Come here," he croaked, reaching out a hand as the girl slipped into his bed.

"Oh God," she moaned as her hand captured his cock. "I've been wanting to get fucked all day, and then you came along and I just couldn't help myself." The girl grinned lustily up at Anthony's face before dipping her head and running her tongue along the bulbous head of his cock.

Anthony groaned as he felt the girl's wet lips slide up and down his shaft and reached out a hand to steady her head as she pumped up and down his length. He tried to move the girl around so he could reach her pussy, but she shook her head.

"Don't," she moaned around his cock. "I want to suck you off like this first."

Anthony relaxed, laying back to accept the girls expert oral attentions. As he lay there he watched as the girl snuck a hand down between her legs, gently parting the puffy lips of her pussy with a single finger. Anthony could her the wet sounds as the finger slipped in her cunt, groaning as she brought the sticky finger to his lips.

Anthony greedily opened his mouth, tasting the girl's juices as he licked at her finger. The girl sped up her motions on his cock, finally pulling away just as she sensed Anthony going over the edge.

"Fuck me now," she panted, spreading her legs wide as she lay at the corner of the bed. Anthony hurried to his knees, placing the head of his cock at her wet entrance.

Thrusting forward, he slipped inside her pussy with ease as the girl moaned at the sudden intrusion.

"Oh fuck yes," she hissed, reaching out her arms to hold onto his neck as her legs wrapped around his thighs.

Anthony was frantic with lust as he pumped into the liquid heat of the girl's sucking pussy. Her breasts bobbed enticingly on her chest as he thrust again and again, the squishing sounds of their sex sounding loud in the quiet camper.

"Gonna come," Anthony gasped as he felt his orgasm rapidly approaching.

"Not in me," the girl moaned, throwing him off her writhing form. Quickly the girl was on her knees in front of him, stroking at Anthony's erection, now slick and wet from her juices. She watched in obvious enjoyment as Anthony suddenly tensed as his cock sprayed a geyser of cum into her waiting mouth.

"Oh fuck," Anthony panted as he watched the girl swallow his load down her throat.

"Yummy," she grinned, licking the last bits of semen from her fingers and lips.

After laying together on the bed for a few moments, Anthony sat up. I'm the one who needs a shower now, he thought.

"Want to join me?" he asked the girl. "I think I need to clean up a little bit." The girl said she didn't, and Anthony quickly walked down to the shower to freshen up again. To his disappointment, the girl was gone when he returned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.