Anthony's Great Race - Cover

Anthony's Great Race

Copyright© 2004 by Jeremy Spencer

Chapter 1: Monday

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Monday - Anthony receives a mysterious letter, inviting him to join an exclusive, secretive contest. The goal? Sleep with as many women as possible on a week-long trip from coast to coast. The winnings? A cool million. Note: No sex in the prologue and the romance begins in Chapter 4 - Thursday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond  

Anthony jumped as the clock on his dresser started blaring at him. He reached over and groggily slammed his fist down, stopping the chirping noises the alarm was making. He rubbed his eyes, momentarily confused as he saw the time.

Why the hell is my alarm clock going off at midnight? he wondered before suddenly everything came rushing back.

"Oh Christ," he mumbled as he climbed to his feet. "The fucking contest." Anthony dragged himself to the bathroom and took a quick shower, trying to wake himself up. He had no idea when his Winnebago would be delivered, but he wanted to get a fast start to this contest.

I still can't believe I'm going to spend a week trying to fuck as many women as possible, he thought as the cold water rained down on his head. When he felt sufficiently awake, Anthony shut off the water and began drying off. As he dried off his legs and groin, Anthony felt the familiar stirrings as his cock began inflating to his usual morning erection.

Down boy, he grinned to himself. For once you don't need to worry about getting any action. Anthony new if he played his cards right, he would be getting more pussy in the next seven days than he'd had since he graduated college. Not that I'm proud of that, he thought. One girlfriend in six years is nothing to be proud of. I'll be thirty next year and where am I? Living by myself in a run-down neighborhood. No girlfriend. No wife. No family.

Not that this is going to solve that, he thought. Not unless I win. Anthony knew that one million dollars wouldn't solve all of his problems, but the ones still left would be imminently more palatable because of the money.

Anthony sat down to a quick breakfast while he waited for his vehicle to arrive. As he ate he went over the rules of the game. He was being given a Winnebago, a cell phone, a laptop computer, a digital video camera, and credit cards which apparently had no limits. No point in packing any of my old clothes then, he realized. I'll just stop off and buy some fancy clothes.

Seeing that it was close to one o'clock Anthony went to the door to look down the street and was surprised to see a large white form already parked in the street in front of his apartment complex. As he opened his front door he bumped into a package addressed to him. Opening it, he found neatly packaged inside were his new electronics devices and the keys to his vehicle. Stowing the cardboard box inside his front door, he walked outside, the closing of the door loud in the quiet of the early morning.

Is that mine? he wondered. Anthony knew he was getting the Adventurer model but didn't realize it would be so large. The thing looks like a bus! he thought as he climbed in the side door. Inside was no less amazing as he found himself confronted with a living and dining area larger than his apartment. And better furnished too, he thought, looking at the plush furniture, king-sized bed and plasma television.

I wonder if I can hook up the camera to the TV? he wondered. I've always wanted to watch myself have sex.

Anthony quickly toured the rest of the interior, noting with no small satisfaction that the shower area of his home for the next week was easily large enough for two people. Something else I've always wanted to try, he laughed, realizing the next seven days could easily expand his horizons past what he'd previously thought himself capable.

Making a fast decision, Anthony ran back into his apartment and grabbed the newly-delivered box of electronic equipment. Anthony nodded with satisfaction as he closed and locked the apartment door behind him, preparing to get a jump on his new adventure. Might as well do my driving now, he thought. I won't be doing much scoring at this time of the morning anyway.

Returning to his monstrous new home on wheels, Anthony climbed into the driver's seat, noting with satisfaction that the gas tank was full. He knew that gas mileage would be something he would have to keep a close watch on, and wanted to avoid getting stranded at all costs. The last thing I'd want, he thought, would be to run out of gas in the middle of the desert. A seventy-five gallon tank sounded huge to him, but everything he had studied in preparation for his trip told him he would be lucky to get more than ten miles per gallon.

Anthony thought once more how fortune seemed to smile on him in strange ways. He often wondered what had led him to move to the nation's capital. I hate politics, he thought. It's not like I moved here because I was following a particular candidate, and I certainly didn't come here for a job. In fact, Anthony had to admit, he had no real future in the beltway. Renting videos to the elite wasn't a good way to get ahead in life, and certainly hadn't led to any prospects on the homefront.

This contest is just what I need, he thought as he glanced through the rearview mirror, watching the spire of the Washington Monument disappear behind him. If luck was with him, Anthony planned to drive as far as his body would take him. He was running on a short night's sleep, but hoped to push through Maryland into Pennsylvania, just south of Pittsburgh and on to Columbus, Ohio before the morning was over.

"The Ohio State University," he said aloud, laughing at the football players on television who said it with such pride. Growing up in Michigan, Anthony had hated the Buckeyes with a passion, a sentiment he still felt in his bones. It would be nice to roll onto campus and fuck a few Ohio State sorority chicks, he thought happily. Anthony saw his vehicle was equipped with satellite radio and after flipping through more than one hundred options, finally settled on an oldies station.

I feel younger all of a sudden, Anthony realized. He listened to John Fogerty sing about "rolling on the river" as he himself traveled down a ribbon of highway. Turning the music louder, Anthony lost himself in the rhythm of the road, scarcely recognizing as Maryland turned to Pennsylvania and then to Ohio.


It was nearly ten o'clock in the morning when Anthony pulled his Winnebago into the parking lot of a Hyatt hotel in downtown Columbus. He noted with satisfaction that it was adjacent to a large mall. He knew he would need more clothes, having brought nothing along with him but the ones he was wearing.

Anthony stretched as he climbed down out of the vehicle's cockpit. Seven hours driving hadn't been as hard on his body as he might have thought, although in the future he thought he'd prefer to take the trip across the country in shorter spurts.

"Uh, hi there," Anthony said as he walked to the front desk. A young man turned from the computer he had been working on and quickly stood.

"Hello sir. How may I help you?"

"I have kind of a weird question. Is it okay if I park my RV in your parking lot for a few hours?"

"Do you have a room with us, sir?" the desk clerk asked.

"No, that's why I wanted to make sure it's okay before I get some shuteye."

"I see," the younger man said with obvious distaste. "That really isn't... appropriate. This is a place of business, and the last thing we would wish is to have our parking lot become a temporary rest stop. I'm afraid I can't allow it."

Shit, Anthony thought, before an idea came to him. "Fine," he said. "I'll rent a room for the night."

"I'm sorry sir, check-in time isn't until three o'clock."

"So what am I supposed to do?" Anthony asked. "Where can I go until then? I just want to catch a few hours sleep and do some shopping."

"Well, sir. Check-in time for Sunday evening is three o'clock. However, we are still renting rooms for Saturday night."

"Saturday? It's already ten o'clock Sunday morning!"

"Yes it is, however check-out time is not until noon."

"So you would let me rent a room for two hours?"

"Certainly, sir."

"Fine. Do it. Two nights, Saturday and Sunday."

"Excellent, sir. This will only be a moment. Would you prefer a room away from the exit?"

"I'm sleeping in my RV, so it doesn't really matter, does it?"

"Of course not, sir. Would you like maid service?"

"Again, I'm sleeping in the RV, so unless you'll send a maid out to me there, I don't think so." Anthony stared at the young man behind the desk, wondering just how someone of such obviously low intelligence had managed to become night manager, if his nametag was telling the truth.

"I believe that can be arranged, sir," he said.

"Seriously? You'd send a maid to clean up my RV?" Suddenly Anthony felt a stirring in his pants as his prick starting growing. I've always wanted to screw a maid, he thought. I hope she's wearing one of those short black, frilly numbers.

"Of course, sir."

"Well, sure. I guess. Do it," Anthony agreed and stood waiting a moment for the clerk to print out his room assignment, and almost balked when he saw he would be paying close to four hundred dollars for two nights in the parking lot. Relax, he told himself as he fished through his pockets, finally pulling out the new piece of plastic he'd been given. You have unlimited spending power. Enjoy it.

"Thank you, sir," said the now cordial clerk as he handed the platinum card back, along with a receipt.

"You might as well keep the room key," Anthony said as he turned to walk back to the parking lot. He turned quickly with one last question. "I really get maid service?" he asked, smiling when the clerk again confirmed it.

Maybe this won't be that hard after all, he thought. Beyond tired now from hours of driving piled on top of a very short night's rest, Anthony stripped out of his clothes and collapsed onto the enormous bed in the back of his RV. His cock was again hard, and Anthony fought the urge to stroke himself. Wouldn't want to blow my load too early, he thought as he drifted off to sleep.


Anthony awoke suddenly to the sound of quiet but insistent knocking on the door of his RV.

"Yeah?" he called, squinting as a beam of sunlight broke through the horizontal blinds, shining directly into his eyes. The travel alarm clock on the bedside table showed the time as being just after one o'clock. What the hell? he thought. I've only been sleeping for three hours?

"Maid service," came the timid voice from outside.

"Come on in," Anthony answered before realizing he was still naked. He scrambled to find clothes to cover up with, but had only managed to throw a shirt over his frame when the door opened, and the maid walked in.

"I'm here to... oh my God I'm sorry," she blurted as she stepped into the camper and received an eyeful of Anthony's erection. She began backing out of the Winnebago, but Anthony quickly motioned for her to stop.

"Come back in here," he said, waving her towards him. The maid was a few years younger than his own twenty-nine years, he estimated. She was short, no more than five feet, four inches, but had long blond hair, pulled back in a ponytail. To Anthony's disappointment, she was dressed in a plain gray uniform that revealed nothing about her body, although she appeared trim and athletic.

The maid nervously entered the seating area, carrying a bucket full of cleaning supplies in one hand and a set of towels and a bathrobe in the other.

"I'm sorry," she said again. "I didn't realize you were... you were naked." She quickly sat on the vehicle's love seat, refusing to meet his gaze.

"That's okay," Anthony said as he strode to where she was sitting. He saw the maid glance up, a blush creeping over her face as her eyes gazed directly at his crotch, where his cock was bobbing obscenely with each step, jutting out from his midsection. "I don't mind if you don't," he said, watching her blush deepen.

"Clothes," she squeaked. "You need clothes."

"I don't think so," he said, enjoying as she squirmed under his gaze. "I think I like this. It's very refreshing, so why don't you just go ahead and clean up. I won't bother you."

Anthony could see the maid was frantically going over her options, trying to decide whether to stay and do her job or run back to the hotel. She quickly came to a decision, and reached out to grab the bucket she had brought with her.

"Why don't you start in the bedroom?" Anthony asked. He leaned back against the stove to let her past, fighting the urge to groan in pleasure as the maid's hip brushed against his cock as she timidly slipped past him. Anthony followed her into the bedroom and watched as she quickly made up the bed. He leaned against the wall of the camper, his eyes following her every move as she efficiently cleaned the room.

Every so often Anthony felt her eyes move over his naked body. I wonder if I can get her in bed? he thought. Or maybe the couch. Seems a waste to mess up the bed so soon, he smiled to himself.

"What would you like me to do now, sir?" she asked.

Drop and suck me off, Anthony thought, but bit his tongue before the words could come out.

"Why don't you take a look at the bathroom, see if it needs any cleaning," he answered the girl, who once more pushed against him as he stood in the doorway. Anthony thought he felt her push herself against him more than was absolutely necessary. Maybe she doesn't mind. Maybe the situation is starting to get to her, he thought silently.

As the maid was cleaning the bathroom, Anthony suddenly remembered the video camera he was supposed to use to document any activity. As quietly as he could he moved to the front of the Winnebago where he had placed the camera, along with the rest of his new electronic equipment.

Thank God the battery's charged, he thought, seeing the display showing the camera fully charged. Grabbing a fresh tape, he checked the camera, seeing that he would have roughly an hour of recording time. Spying a likely hiding place on top of a storage cabinet, Anthony climbed on the tiny kitchenette counter and placed the camera, hoping it was aimed at the couch.

"What are you doing up there?" he heard from behind him. He turned, nearly falling off the counter when he saw the maid had finished in the bathroom and was now standing directly behind him. As he turned her eyes locked onto his still erect penis, now at eye level and only inches from her face. This sudden encounter caused the maid to step back suddenly, and the heel of her shoe caught on the plush carpet of the RV. She fell over backwards, sprawling out on the couch, her legs and arms flailing as she tried to brace herself.

Anthony jumped down to help, but paused when he saw the view. The maid had landed on the floor in front of the couch, her legs spread wide from the fall and he could see directly up the gray skirt she was wearing. His erection gave a surge as he saw she was wearing a tiny pair of pink panties. Anthony felt his pulse quicken as he realized the crotch of her panties was soaking wet, and he noticed for the first time the spicy scent of her arousal.

"Oh my God," she moaned as the maid saw where Anthony's eyes were looking. The girl had been turned on from the moment she had entered the cabin. She had never seen a cock as big as this man's, and it was taking all her willpower to stop herself from grabbing at the thick piece of meat. Frantically, afraid of being caught, she slammed her legs together, quickly pulling herself up from the floor as if making to leave.

"Don't," Anthony said, as he guided her away from the door. "Stay... sit a while, why don't you?"

"Okay," the girl whispered quietly, her heart beating wildly in her chest.

"What's your name?" Anthony asked.

"Cindy," the maid answered. "Cindy Wilson."

"Well, Cindy Wilson, my name's Anthony Martin."

"Yes, Mr. Martin."

"Why don't you call me Tony," he said. He sat beside her on the couch, stretching out and putting his arm around her shoulders.

"Tony," she stammered, blushing as this stranger began making moves on her. Cindy was a sophomore at Ohio State, a member of the wrestling team's cheerleading squad, but was painfully shy.

"You're very pretty," Anthony said, reaching out to straighten a lock of her hair, which had come undone during her spill.

"Thank you," she said, blushing prettily, her eyes straying again to the large erection sticking up from his crotch. Anthony noticed where her eyes were looking and flexed his ass cheeks, causing his cock to jump and he laughed as her eyes grew wide.

"You can touch it if you like," he whispered as his fingers began stroking the soft skin on the back of her neck. He felt her shudder under his touch. "I want you to touch it," he said as he watched her fight her indecision.

Finally the girl snapped out of her fog and to Anthony's delight reached out a cautious hand, finally circling his shaft with her cool fingers.

"It's so hard," she whispered. "And so soft at the same time." Anthony wondered if she had ever seen a cock, and if in fact she might be a virgin.

"Go ahead and hold it tighter," he said as his own hand trailed down her side, coming to a rest on the firm slope of her breast. He felt Cindy shiver with excitement as his hand squeezed the firm flesh through the thin cotton of her maid's uniform.

"Yes," she hissed, her grip on his cock becoming more firm as Anthony kneaded her flesh. "Touch me like that," she moaned, pushing her breast insistently against his hand.

Anthony eagerly complied, bringing both hands up to cup the smooth cones of her breasts. Quickly undoing the top few buttons on her dress, Anthony watched as the pale flesh of Cindy's upper chest came into view. Her tits were encased in a bra the same color as her panties, and Anthony could see the girl's nipples were already as hard as bullets from her excitement. He flicked a finger over the nub of flesh and watched as Cindy moaned under his touch.

Anthony felt whatever hesitancy the girl might have had evaporate as he unbuttoned the dress the rest of the way down, pulling it from her shoulders.

"Damn," he muttered to himself, whistling in approval. "You should never cover up what you've been hiding under that uniform," he said as Cindy grinned shyly. She definitely had what he considered to be a typical cheerleader's body, tight stomach, smooth legs, and a firm ass.

Anthony dropped to his knees and reached up to skim the sopping panties down the girl's slim thighs. Her bush was dripping with her juices, and Anthony was pleased to see that her lips were already puffy and swollen.

Pushing the girl's legs wide, Anthony dipped his head and began licking all over the slippery wet skin of Cindy's pussy.

"Oh God," she moaned as she began hunching her hips up to meet his tongue. "Right there, right there is so good," she said as Anthony found the erect button of her clit. She shuddered as a small climax shook her body.

Wanting more, Anthony quickly rose, ignoring the moan of disappointment from the girl. He stood in front of her, his cock once more at eye level.

"Suck me," he said, grinning as the girl quickly reached for his cock, her inhibitions long gone, washed away with her recent orgasm. Cindy's eyes were wild with lust as she trapped the hard shaft in her hand, pumping a few times before opening her mouth and swiping her tongue over the spongy head of his cock.

Cindy sighed with pleasure as she heard Anthony's moans. One thing she had learned at college was the quickest way to lose a boyfriend was to not put out. But if she wanted to keep a reputation as somewhat of a "nice" girl, she had to keep her boys satisfied somehow, and she had learned blowjobs made everyone happy.

"Fuck," Anthony groaned as he suddenly felt his entire shaft being suctioned into Cindy's throat. Not as large as some porn stars he had seen, Anthony had still never encountered a woman who could deep throat his cock. "Yeah, baby," he panted, flexing his hips forward as he watched the tiny girl swallow his prick.

As Cindy continued her oral attentions to his cock, Anthony reached around and popped the clasp on her bra, freeing the girl's breasts, which swung enticingly on her chest. A now naked Cindy moaned around his cock, the vibrations from her throat shooting up his shaft, as Anthony reached down and began twisting and pulling on the girl's rubbery nipples.

"Shit," she panted, pulling away from Anthony's cock and crawling back onto the couch. She spread her legs wide, her hand dipping down and toying with her wet pussy. "You have to fuck me with that thing."

"Have you done this before?" Anthony asked. "You seemed pretty nervous, but the way you sucked on my cock, you could be a pro."

"I've done it before," she answered petulantly. "Just not all the time. A girl doesn't want to get that kind of reputation, you know. So you can't tell anyone about this, right?"

"Right," smiled Anthony, glancing quickly back at the partially hidden video camera. He saw to his satisfaction that it appeared to be directly aimed at the couch. "Who would I tell? I'm just a stranger on his way through town. Your secret's safe with me, honey."

Cindy grinned as Anthony knelt between her legs. She reached down hungrily, spreading the lips of her pussy open wide, showing him the pink wet skin of her hot tunnel.

"Hurry up," she moaned, shrieking in surprise as she felt herself spread wide by his thick shaft. "Oh God! Tony, that feels so good. Fuck me harder," she panted.

Grabbing the girl's smooth hips, Anthony sped up his motions, his cock thrusting into the girl's wet heat time and again. He leaned down, catching a nipple in his teeth, biting and sucking on the flesh as Cindy panted beneath him, her other tit jiggling in time to their frantic thrusting.

"Fuck fuck fuck," she panted, and Anthony felt his prick flooded by a torrent of slick juice as Cindy quivered in a second orgasm. He suddenly pulled out and his shaft swung through the air, slick and shiny with Cindy's slippery cream.

"Roll over," he said, helping the girl spin onto her hands and knees. "I want to fuck you from behind."

Cindy turned her head, a look of trepidation flashing across her face. "I don't do that," she said. "You're too big to fit back there."

Anthony paused, confused for a moment before understanding her nervousness.

"Not in the ass," he said, watching as Cindy's puckered asshole winked as the girl clenched the smooth cheeks of her ass together. "I want to fuck your pussy from behind." Relieved, Cindy nodded, spreading her legs wide as she pressed her chest against the fabric of the couch.

Anthony stroked his cock through the wetness of Cindy's pussy before again thrusting his entire length into the clutching depths of her pussy. Cindy shrieked with each stroke as the different angle reached new depths, his cock rubbing against the bump of her clit. Anthony quickly felt his orgasm approaching as the slick walls of Cindy's cunt fluttered around his shaft, and with a groan he released his seed into her wet tunnel.

"Oh shit," he gasped as he felt spurt after spurt of his cum shoot from his cock. He collapsed onto the couch, his cock slipping from the girl's pussy with an audible pop. He reached out to Cindy, expecting her to want to be held after their sexual bout, but to his surprise she slipped out of his grasp.

"That was great," she said, wiping the sweat from her face and breasts, which were still flushed with her arousal. "I have to go though. More rooms to clean, you know."

"Do you treat all the hotel's patrons like this?" Anthony asked, grinning as the girl sputtered at the insinuation.

"Certainly not," she huffed, grinning in spite of herself. Anthony watched as she quickly pulled on her clothes, not bothering to wipe their juices away from her pussy, instead Anthony saw his cum quickly soak into the crotch of her panties. Cindy noticed his eyes, and reached down, touching her damp mound through the pink material.

"I'm here tonight, too," he hinted. Cindy smiled for a moment, but her mood quickly soured.

"I don't work tonight," she said, her hands rubbing idly over her still sensitive breasts, once again covered with her maid's uniform. "I have practice this afternoon and then I have tomorrow off."

"Practice? What do you play?"

"I don't play anything. I'm a cheerleader."

"Nice," he answered. Despite having recently cum, Anthony felt his cock twitch. How many points could I get if I somehow managed to get the entire cheerleading team in here? he wondered, looking around the Winnebago.

"You like the idea of me in a cheerleading outfit?" Cindy asked, raising her eyebrows as she smirked at his rapidly swelling cock.

"I do," he answered, fighting the urge to cover himself. What do I have to hide from her? he wondered. "But the question is do you think the rest of your squad likes the idea of this?" he asked, flexing and causing his cock to bob up and down in his lap. Cindy laughed for a moment before becoming thoughtful.

"Maybe," she teased, turning to leave. "Should I find out for you?"

"Yeah, if you want," Anthony sighed. "I'll be doing some shopping this afternoon but otherwise I'll just be hanging out."

"Mmm... I like the thought of you hanging out," Cindy laughed and quickly left. The second the door had closed Anthony leapt to his feet, jumping up to snatch the video camera. To his delight, the camera had been positioned perfectly, and Anthony sat watching himself performing on the tiny viewscreen. Remembering he had a large plasma television, he quickly hit pause and found the correct cables. Eventually everything was set up, and Anthony found himself sitting back on the couch, watching himself rutting with Cindy.

Suddenly remembering he needed to keep track of points, Anthony grabbed the letter he had received along with the set of rules and began tabulating his score for the afternoon.

Let's see, he thought, glancing over the score sheet. I touched her tits and pussy, and then we were naked and feeling each other up, so that's sixty points. She started giving me a hand job, then she sucked on me, so that's another sixty, then we screwed so that's fifty points. He added it up quickly and found he had earned 170 points. Not bad, but I could have done better, he realized. If I could have gotten Cindy to talk into the camera I would have doubled my points. Maybe next time, he mused.

Anthony quickly booted up the laptop computer, happy to realize that the RV unit itself must be equipped with wireless networking, as he found himself already connected to the Internet.

How am I supposed to send my points in? he wondered, before deciding the most obvious choice would be sending in an email. After waiting a moment for the program to load, Anthony laughed as he saw the only email address in the computer's address book was labeled as "Fuck Points." Opening up a new message window, he quickly typed in a summary of his recent sexual activity along with his points, and sent off the message.

Slightly embarrassed at the state of his clothes, Anthony quickly dressed and drove to the mall, which was adjacent to his hotel to search for a new wardrobe.

As he walked down the main artery of the mall, Anthony realized this was no discount mall, and panicked for a moment. Calm down, he told himself. You have a platinum card. Regardless of how you're dressed now, these snobs will be all over me the minute they sniff out that I have money.

Wanting to get the basics out of the way first, Anthony quickly ran into a large department store and picked out enough underwear and socks to last for weeks. As long as it's free, I might as well stock up, he reasoned. An hour later Anthony had managed to acquire what he felt was a wardrobe representative of the image he wanted to present, at least on this trip.

After changing into a new pair of slacks and one of his newly acquired polo shirts, Anthony found a locker and stowed the rest of his rather large purchase. Who would have guessed that a thousand dollars could fit in three shopping bags? he mused, shaking his head at the realization he had just spent the equivalent of two month's rent on clothing. Lucky it's all free.

Checking his watch, Anthony decided it was time for food, and treated himself to an extravagant brunch, before finishing off the rest of his shopping with a new leather jacket and two formal suits. Who knows when I might need to wine and dine a woman to get into her panties? he wondered, realizing not every conquest would be as simple as it had been with the maid that afternoon.

Returning to his locker, Anthony grabbed the rest of his purchases, staggering under their sheer volume, and began the trek back to his RV, planning to head back to the hotel. With a start, Anthony realized he had nearly forgotten the primary rule of this adventure - namely that he was required to score every time he stopped the RV and got out.

Shit, he cursed under his breath, looking around the mall. To his disappointment, Sunday afternoon appeared to be a slow time for shopping and Anthony noticed the mall was closing in less than thirty minutes. Where can I go to find a woman? he wondered, panic beginning to set in. Fuck! My only rule is to have some kind of sex at each stop and having trouble already?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.