Googy-Eyes - Cover

Googy-Eyes

by Bossbeat

Copyright© 2004 by Bossbeat

Erotica Sex Story: More of Alan, and Elena, in present time with thier Daughter Alana (innocent role) about thier romantic looks at each other, vis-avis Googy-eyes!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   .

A Wednesday after-noon, 5:30, Alan is home preparing dinner for his family, as 9 year old Alana comes in from her friends house, after doing homework with her friend, and surprised that her Father is there cooking," Hi Mommy, OH! Daddy you're here!"

"And where do you think I'm supposed to be? and don't I rate a hello too?" he says teasing his daughter.

"Oh, Daddy, you're being silly!" She giggles.

"About you not saying hello?" he says with an arched eyebrow, and hands on his hips.

Alana leans on the table with head in her hands smiling at her father, she's a very beautiful child of two people of different races, she looks very much like her Mother, and A temperment like her Father," Hello Mr. Hi-and-Mighty-Daddy!"

He looks at her for a moment, recognizing the sarcasm," You're getting to be like your Mother!"

"Oh? Is that good?"

Like me too." he notes recognizing that as well<"Hello Low girl on the totem"he shoots back at her.

Alanawrinkles her little nose," Yours is not as funny as Mommys." she says sitting in the chair cross-legged, Alan notices.

How can you, and Elena sit like that in the chairs?"

She looks and states." Easy, we're girls!"

"I'll tell you what, how about no dinner for you." He says in a playful low voice, nose to nose with his pretty daughter, with her brown braided puffy hair.

"OK Daddy,,,,,,, Daddy you're cooking dinner! Uh-oh!"

"Uh-oh, what?" he asks.

"Wellllll..." she starts.

"What, you don't like what I'm cooking? I'm cooking spagetti, and meat-balls, you like that don't you?"

"Yeah, but..." her eyes wandering, not looking at her Father.

"Alana, how manytimes have we told you if there's something bothering you, you tell us. Now spit it out!"

"Well Daddy it's just that when ever you cook, I don't sleep good." finally saying it.

"What is it your tummy-aches"He questions

"Noooo..." Alana hesitates again.

"Then what is it?" finally exasperated at his only childs ministrations.

"Well, Mommy seem to really like it when you cook dinner, because when ever you do, and when you two eat, both of you get, well..."

"What?"

"Googy-eyes."

"Googy-eyes?" confused. once again, and scratching his shaven head.

"Googy-eyes. y'know, when you eat Mommy looks at you with a funny smile, and you look at her the same way, then you put me to bed early, and later I wake up and there's knocking on my wall, and Mommy screaming, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!, and I hear you saying That's it take your medicine. Did Mommy have a night-mare, and you give her medicine?" Alana asks.

"Oh... Uhhhh, well, in a way I was giving Mommy her medicine... how old are you?" Alan asks feeling embarrassed.

"Nine." turning her head sideways questioningly.

"Nine, oh yeah, that's right."

"Was Mommy sick?"

"She will be when she hears about this." He mutters, scratching his chin"Well Alana, I tell you what, when was the last time you saw your Aunty

Gwen?" He says smiling." Hm?" and looking over his glasses...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.