We've Only Just Begun - Cover

We've Only Just Begun

by Softly

Copyright© 2004 by Softly

Erotica Sex Story: Sharon Rock, movie star, needs some exciting, hot-sex, but doesn't want to be bothered by reporters. She goes to Vegas to meet with several men,that she contacted on-line, while pretending to be a rural housewife. They aren't what they seem either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Gang Bang   Size   .

Sharon Rock, movie star, is a candle lit at both ends. Stunningly beautiful, bright, tough, street-wise, dedicated, and highly sexed, are all accurate descriptions of her. She works hard and she plays hard. At present, she is not on location filming a picture. So, she is rigidly following her planned activities, as she has done every day for the last two months.

After breakfast, which she finishes by 7:30 AM, she reads, memorizing the script of her next movie, and begins to form an idea of her portrayal of her character for two hours. Then she works out or runs for two hours. Lunch. Then back to the script.

As you may or may not know, she stands five feet six, and weights one hundred and twenty-two pounds. In photos, she sometimes looks a tad heavy, but in person you just can't take your eyes off her. Picture a body with 36 C breasts sloping in to a tight 20 inch waist, back to a 36 fanny held up by perfect legs. On top of all this is a face that directors refer to as "perfection."

It is three PM on Friday. Sharon stubs out her cigarette while standing next to her computer with sweat running down her face. Her running suit is showing several areas of wetness. She phones her husband Marvin, who is at work.

"Marvin, how does tonight and tomorrow look concerning your schedule?

I have got to get out of town, and get a change of pace. I am going crazy."

"Sharon, there is just no way that I can break away until next weekend. I am tied up tonight, Saturday, and all day Sunday with the convention down in San Fran."

"Damn it, Marvin, you are always busy. Well, look, lets do this. I will ride with you on the company jet to San Fran and then continue somewhere else for a little excitement. We can pick you up Sunday evening. Is that all right?"

" Sharon, I know that there is no arguing with you. So, yes, that will work out. Be careful what you set up, honey." Marvin sat back in his chair. Putting his hands behind his head, he closed his eyes, and pictured in his mind what lay in store for his wife.

Using her screen name, "Campus Bell @AOL.com", she had corresponded with men in several cities, Marvin knew. They had no idea that she was anything other then a friendly housewife open to an affair. Tonight one of them, or maybe more, was going to have a meeting with the "friendly housewife," that he or they would remember for the rest of their life. For Marvin knew, and they would find out, that Sharon wanted more sex then any man could provide.

What to hell, as long as she gives me all I want, let the other guys keep her busy. With that, Marvin continued to prepare for the convention.

Meanwhile, Sharon had decided that she would go to Las Vegas. It was a

short flight from San Fran. She would not be noticed because good looking women were a dime a dozen there. She ran through her list of contacts in the area. Hmmm, she thought to herself, as she picked up a picture she had downloaded a few weeks ago, from a "Ted." Look at that Body! Wonder how long he can go?

Sharon brought up the Las Vegas swingers site again. She read Ted's ad again. "DWM seeks women, ages 22 to 45, to meet for drinks, dance, and maybe more. Can be very active." Then she saw it. She had missed it before. "Have some friends, if a woman needs more attention." Ohooo, that does look good, Sharon concluded as she wrote an e-mail to Ted.

"Ted, I will be in town tonight. I could meet you about nine thirty. I am new to all of this. Here in Seymour, Iowa, there is not much for a girl to do, so I crave some excitement. My husband thinks that I will be at the teachers convention. I would like to meet your friends too. Please send me your address. I will take a cab there. Holly."

Ha, Ha, Ha, that should be a good enough cover story to set up some fun. Sharon thought as she headed up the stairs to shower.

Ted Johnson, hollered out. "Holy shit, men, good fortune has smiled at us again." As Billy and Gus gathered around him, he pointed to the message on the screen.

"Have the camera guys set up in that house over on Van Hover Street. Billy, you call Tom and tell him to have three of the biggest cocks he can hire at the place by nine."

Ted typed out a reply to "Holly." "Hi, Holly, So glad that we can finally meet. I am so excited that you are coming. As you suggested, I did tell some friends that you would like to meet them too. We should have a real nice time. My address is 13466 Van Hover St. See you at 9:30. Ted."

"Shit, Ted, do you have any idea what this dame looks like?" Gus hollered as he prepared the equipment. "

"Well, yes, I've got her description of herself right here. Five six, one hundred, twenty-two pounds, trim, and dark hair. Says, that she once was a homecoming queen for some high school," Ted responded.

"Just hope we aren't going to all this effort and get stuck with a pig?"

At nine PM, the cameras were hidden, and the crew was in place in the basement. Ted went over the "plot" of the movie he wanted to make, such as it was.

"Look these small town girls are scared of their shadow. When she sees my cock, I am sure that she will try to stop this. I'll push her onto the bed, hop on her and start to fuck. You guys come in naked. As one guy gets off, the next guy gets on and fucks her for all that he is worth. We have to make this last long enough for an hour movie. Got that?"

"Fuckin' 'ay man." Billy said, as the others nodded.

Sharon's flight was uneventful. She got the crew's motel number, and told them that she did not know when she would want to depart, but she would give them three hours notice. No one paid any attention to her as she made her way to the taxi stand. She lit a cigarette, and hailed a cab. Once inside, she instructed the driver to take her to the Lexon hotel, where she had reserved a room.

After a quick meal, and a shower, she put on her outfit for the night. Might as well give these locals the complete act of a small town woman trying for some excitement. Sharon thought. The last two times she had done this, the guys were so excited that they had a hard time getting it up. I hope these locals can give me a good ride. What the hell? This is what you have to do, if every newspaper guy in the country will hound you trying to get a picture, if he sees you. A movie star can't just put her name in the local swinger site, and say its me and I'm horny!

Her hick outfit was; red spike heels, red stockings, red garter belt, no bra, red velvet dress, with white pearls, but she retained the large horn rimmed glasses, and had her hair up. She rubbed her pussy a couple times to make sure that her shave got all her bush. She was ready.

It took twenty minutes for the cab to arrive at 13466 Van Hover Street, which was at the end of a street in the South west part of the city. During the ride her finger was slowly running in and out of her now dripping cunt. Sharon noted that there were no lights in any of the homes nearby, and since she could see several for sale signs, surmised that these were new homes for sale. Good, there won't be any nosy neighbors that will notice my arrival.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.