At the Prom and Beyond

by Lazlong

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlong

Erotica Sex Story: Find out what happens at the Prom and afterwards.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   .

"So, how are you and Baker getting along?" I asked Kali as I sent a pass to her. She drove passed me like I was rooted to the ground and easily laid the ball in the hoop.

Kali gave me a big smile as she passed the ball to me. I drove toward her then pulled up abruptly and sank a three pointer from the top of the key. "Three!" I yelled. "Nineteen to sixteen!"

I stood at the foul line and dribbled, waiting for Kali to answer my question. "Tommy and I are doing fine," Kali said confidently, but I knew she was lying. "How about you and Queenie?" she asked.

I threw her the ball and she tried another one of her patented drives for the basket. This time I was waiting for her. I stepped in front of her and immediately knew she wasn't going to slow up. She plowed into me like a Dallas Cowboy tackle. I ended up in a heap on my back in the middle of the driveway and Kali ended up on top of me.

"Foul!" she yelled.

"Damned straight!" I agreed. "Charging."

"No way, you didn't have your feet set. That was blocking," Kali argued.

As she floundered to get up, Kali kneed me in the balls. I moaned and doubled up. Damn that hurt.

Kali sat down beside me and put her arm around me. "Are you okay, Ed?"

"I'll live," I groaned.

"I'm so sorry, Ed. I never meant to do that. What can I do to help?"

"Just help me up. I'm going to sit down for a few minutes," I said.

Kali got up and extended her hand. I took it and pulled myself up. We walked over to her back yard and I sat down on one of the deck chairs.

"Mary Jo and I are doing okay, I guess, Kal. She's a bit of an airhead though. It's hard to carry on a conversation with her."

"Oh, shit, here we go again, Masters. Every time you start going out with a girl, you have a few dates with them and then you start picking them apart. She has some tremendous titties, Ed. Don't they make up for being a little light in the upper story?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "They might if she'd let someone touch them," I said with a big grin. "I'll bet she's got a tattoo on each of them that says 'Hands Off'."

"No, it says 'Homecoming Queen - Hands Off"." Kali teased.

"They're Handless Hooters, alright," I said.

"Tongueless Tahtahs," Kali quipped.

"Yeah and she has a Fingerless Fundament too," I laughed.

Kali went off into a fit of giggles. We were always like this. We teased each other mercilessly and made irreverent remarks about anyone else who came up in conversation.

When Kali had herself under control she said, "You know, maybe I should look into some tattoos. Tommy has been getting a little grabby lately."

"Do you want me to have a talk with him, Kal?" I asked seriously.

"No, and you'd be a hypocrite if you did. You just said you'd tried to feel up Mary Jo's tits and ass. You guys are all alike."

"Not really, Kal. Yes, I touched Mary Jo's breast the other night when we were making out. She threw a fit. To be honest with you, it was completely unconscious. I didn't even know I was doing it. I had been thinking earlier in the evening about breaking up with her, then she started this makeout session. I don't normally just go grabbing on a girl I'm dating."

Kali got very serious and reached over and took my hand. "I know you don't, Ed. I was just teasing. Speaking of teasing, Mary Jo does have a reputation of being a cock tease."

"Why didn't you tell me that before I started dating her?" I asked indignantly.

"Would you have listened?" Kali asked.

"Probably not, but then you'd have been able to say I told you so."

Kali giggled again. "Well, you did tell me so about Tommy. You said he was just out to get what he could get."

"Is he bothering you, Kal?"

"Not really. It's just that I think his IQ is about the same as his waist size. Why would a guy think he could get into a girl's panties by telling her how many other girls he's fucked?"

It was my turn to laugh. "Maybe I should try that with Mary Jo."

"It wouldn't work for you, Ed. You're still a virgin."

"I'd almost bet Tommy is too," I laughed. "I've always heard that the guys who are bragging about it the most are the ones who are getting it the least."

"Yeah, but he was certainly all hands on our last date. If Prom wasn't in two weeks, I'd dump his ass."

"Hey, I've got an idea," I said. "You have a date with Tommy tonight, don't you?"

"Yeah, he tried to talk me into going to the drive-in with him, but I told him it'd be an indoor movie or nothing. Even then, I'll have to be fighting his hands off all night."

"Mary Jo and I are supposed to go out tonight also. Why don't we make it a double date? Maybe Tommy's hands won't be so busy if we're sitting right beside you guys."

"But, Ed, you'd be giving up a chance of playing with Mary Jo's Humongous Hooters."

"Let's not start that again," I laughed.

"You know, it might not be a bad idea," Kali said seriously. "Tommy may not like it, but that's tough shit."


I went and picked up Mary Jo, then brought her to my place. I knew she wouldn't mind a double date, but I had called her to let her know our change in plans anyway. We walked over to Kali's place to wait for Tommy to pick us up.

Kali is a bit of a tomboy. I've never seen her really dressed up and she's lived beside us since we were nine years old. Tonight, she was wearing blue jeans with a tucked in, buttons in the rear, blouse. I took one look at her and laughed.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"Looks like armor plate," I said.

"Hey, even my bra is armor plated." She laughed. "A girl has to protect herself you know."

Mary Jo laughed at that and said, "I know."

I just rolled my eyes at Kali.

As Kali predicted, Tommy wasn't at all happy about the double date. He was surly when he picked us all up. He wasn't much better all evening. I sat right beside him in the movie and every time I'd see him leaning toward Kali, I'd "accidentally" elbow him in the ribs.

Kali told me the next day that he was really unhappy with me and said he wouldn't double date with Mary Jo and me again. Oh, well. It broke my heart, but I got over it.

I did take Mary Jo to a movie the following weekend, but Kali made an excuse to Tommy that her aunt was in town visiting and that she couldn't go out.


Junior prom is a big deal in our school. Everyone goes all out for it and I was no exception. I bought Mary Jo a nice corsage and hired a limo. I was wearing a tux and Mary Jo was wearing a dress that would take your breath away.

When she got into the limo, Mary Jo hugged my arm and pressed her breast into it. I didn't know if this was a promise of things to come, but I wasn't nearly as turned on by it as I should have been.

Kali had arranged for Mary Jo and I to be at a table with her and Tommy. This time, we sat boy/girl/boy/girl, with me between Mary Jo and Kali.

Mary Jo and I were already on the dance floor when Kali and Tommy came in. I watched them sit down and watched them talking as Mary Jo and I danced to two more songs.

Kali and Tommy stopped talking when we got back to the table. We all said hello, but there wasn't much conversation going on. We sat there through three or four more songs, then I asked Kali to dance.

They switched to a slow song as we were walking onto the floor. I looked at Kali and she nodded, so we assumed the classic position and began moving to the music. "Is everything okay?" I asked.

"No, everything isn't okay," Kali told me. "Tommy tells me he has a room at a hotel and he expects me to go there with him after the dance."

"You're not going are you?" I asked.

"Absolutely not! I know that being a virgin isn't that big a thing anymore, but Tommy isn't the person I want to give my virginity to."

"Who DO you want to give your virginity to?" I asked jokingly.

"I don't know yet, Ed. When I'm ready, I'll know."

"Yeah, I kind of feel the same way. You know, when I was dating Mindy Jeffers last year, she was ready to do it. It just didn't seem right though."

The song we were dancing to ended and another slow song started. Kali and I barely noticed. "This is my last date with Tommy," Kali said. "Could I ride home with you and Mary Jo?"

"Not a problem, Babe," I said. We had started out with a lot of room separating us. Now, Kali had moved in close enough that she could lay her head on my shoulder. We finished the song and went back to our table.

A fast song started and Tommy asked Kali to dance. She gave me a look, but followed him onto the dance floor. I moved a little closer to Mary Jo and said so only she could hear; "Kali wants to ride home with us, Mary Jo. Tommy has rented a hotel room and is trying to force her to go there with him after the dance."

"I don't believe that, Ed. Tommy has been a perfect gentleman to me while Kali was hanging all over you on the dance floor," Mary Jo said in a huff.

"When you get a chance, Mary Jo, ask him if he's rented a hotel room for tonight."

"He already told me he has. He's having an after Prom party. He invited me, but he said he wasn't inviting you."

I laughed. "Of course he isn't inviting me. He knows I'd make him fly right. Are you going to go?"

"I think I am," Mary Jo said. She got up and moved around me, so she'd be sitting by Tommy when they came back. Shit, it didn't bother me. I was ready to break up with her anyway.

When Kali and Tommy came back to the table, Kali looked puzzled but sat down beside me. I just winked at her. We all sat there in an uncomfortable silence until a slow song started. Kali tapped me on the shoulder and jerked her head toward the dance floor.

I followed her out and she flowed into my arms. "What is that all about," she asked.

"I told Mary Jo you were going to be riding home with us and I told her why. She said you weren't telling the truth. She said Tommy rented a hotel room so he could have an after Prom party and that he'd invited her. She said he wasn't inviting me because he didn't like me."

Kali looked at me incredulously. "That slimy son-of-a-bitch was trying to set up a threesome."

I laughed so loud that several other couples turned to look at us. "Well, it backfired on him, Babe. I doubt that he gets to first base with the ice queen."

"The bastard wouldn't have gotten to first base with me either," Kali laughed.

"Well, it looks like Tommy and I have exchanged dates, Kali. I'm sorry things had to work out this way."

"Hey, I got the better end of the deal," Kali laughed. "I never thought I'd be on a date with you though."

"Ditto," I said.

We danced until they started a fast song then left the floor. Tommy and Mary Jo saw us coming and hurriedly got up to dance. I had to laugh.

When we were seated again, I said, "Mary Jo said she saw you hanging all over me on the dance floor," I told Kali.

"That Bitch. I wasn't hanging on you. I just needed to feel safe. I always feel safe when I'm with you, Ed."

"Yeah, that's me. Mr. Safety. I guess that's why I'm still a virgin. All the girls feel safe with me."

"Don't make light of it, Ed," Kali said. "I don't feel safe from you, I feel safe because I know you'll protect me."

I didn't know how to answer that one, so I just took hold of Kali's hand and squeezed it. When I started to let go, she held on.

We waited, not saying much, until a slow set started, then as if on cue we got back up and went back on the floor. We could see Mary Jo and Tommy watching us and whispering to each other. We were about half way through the dance when Kali said, "Let's give them something to talk about."

I looked down into her eyes and they were only about three inches from mine. I leaned my head down and Kali tilted hers up. Our lips met and my life changed forever.

The kiss started out light and friendly. I think at first both of us were just wanting to put on a show for ex's. Her lips felt so warm and soft and loving that I just didn't want to stop. I felt her tongue brush my lips and I responded in kind.

Soon our tongues were dancing around each other like we had been kissing like this all of our lives. My heart rate must have been approaching 200 when I pulled her closer to me. Both of her arms went around my neck and both of mine went around her body. I could feel the hard points of her nipples pressing into my chest and I'm sure she could feel the hard point of my dick pressing into her belly.

The world could have ended during that kiss and I'd have never known it. The song did end, and I never knew that. In fact, I didn't know anything until a friend was walking by and slapped me on the shoulder. "Get a room," he said with a laugh.

The DJ was taking a break and Kali and I were nearly the last ones on the floor. We went back to our table, but Mary Jo and Tommy were gone. "What just happened there?" I asked Kali after we were seated.

"I'll be damned if I know, Masters," Kali said. "Did it effect you as much as it did me?"

"Oh, yeah. Maybe more. I've gone out with a dozen girls over the last couple of years and I've never, ever, shared a kiss like that."

"Me either," Kali said. "I've wondered a few times what it would be like to kiss you, but I always thought it'd be like kissing a brother."

"That wasn't any brother/sister kiss, unless you're into incest," I laughed.

"No, that wasn't any brother/sister kiss."

"So, what do we do, Kali?"

"I don't know, Ed. I've never really thought of you as a boyfriend. This is kind of scary. Why don't we just see where it goes. I'm in no rush and I don't believe you are either."

"True, Kal. Let's just try not to overanalyze it. I've read about best friends who became boyfriend and girlfriend and have gone on to get married and lived happily ever after."

"Okay, no over analyzing. I don't want to jump into anything and then lose my best friend though," Kali said.

I don't think we let go of each other's hands the rest of the evening. We danced together and shared several more kisses. When the dance was over we rode home in the limo. As we were kissing goodnight, Kali asked, "I have a pre-Calculus test on Tuesday. Could you help me study for it tomorrow?"

Kali and I had always studied together, so this was nothing new. I agreed I'd go over to her place just after noon.


I had always helped Kali study for her math and science classes while she had always helped me with my English and fuzzy studies classes. It worked out well for us and we were both always in the top ten in our classes.

George and Marge Stevens were nice people. They always treated me like I belonged in their house. Of course, my parents treated Kali the same way. Today was no exception. Neither of them were around when Kali opened the door for me, so we kissed, just barely brushing our lips together. I still got a tingle all up and down my spine.

We set up to study in the living room. It wasn't unusual for both of us to sit on the couch when we were studying, but it was unusual for us to be sitting so close. In fact, we were sitting so close when Kali's mother came it that our shoulders were touching and my right hand was glued to Kali's left hand.

Marge gave us a funny little smile and asked if we'd like anything to drink. "We could both use a Coke," Kali told her before I even had a chance to answer.

When Marge had gone into the kitchen I said, "So, you've already taken over for ordering for me. What's next? Are you going to tell me when I can go to the bathroom?"

Kali cracked up. When she had calmed down a little, she said, "I'm sorry, Ed. I guess that did sound like I was taking over your life."

"Don't be sorry, Kal. Actually, I kind of liked it. It made me feel like we are more than just friends."

We were still giggling when Marge came back in. "It doesn't seem like you guys are getting much studying done," Marge said. "Unless calculus has become a lot more entertaining since I was in school."

"No, it's still as boring as ever, Mom," Kali said. "We were just goofing around."

We put in a couple of hours on the calculus and I felt that Kali had it down. We went out and shot hoops for about an hour, then Kali and I went over to my place.

Mom was on the phone when we got there, so we went on into the kitchen and got a soft drink. We were sitting at the snack bar, goofing around when mom came in.

"Hi guys," mom said. "How was your Prom?"

Kali and I looked at each other then burst out laughing. "That good, huh?" mom asked.

"Both of our dates dumped us at the Prom, Jenny," Kali said.

"And that's funny, how?" mom asked.

"We were both getting ready to dump them anyway," Kali said.

"Well, it doesn't disturb me," mom said. "I never could see what Ed saw in Mary Jo except that she has big boobs."

"Tremendous tahtahs," Kali giggled. "Humongous hooters, mammoth mammaries, mountainous milkers, terrific titties..."

"Enough!" I said, hitting Kali on the shoulder.

Kali laughed and put her arm around me. It felt nice. "You're right, Mom. She had the IQ of a bowling ball. Tommy wasn't any better for Kali, though. He had an IQ about equal to Mary Jo and he also had about twelve hands."

Mom was laughing her butt off. "I suppose he couldn't keep his hands to himself?" mom asked.

"No, Jenny. I had to wear full body armor if I wanted to stay a virgin. Plus, he thought he was God's gift to women," Kali said.

"The two usually go together," mom said. Kali had never taken her arm from around me. I noticed mom kept looking at us with a quirky little smile on her face. I thought, "What the hay," so I put my arm around Kali as well. Mom's smile got bigger.

"So, you wasted a limo ride?" mom asked me.

"Nope. Kali and I rode back in the limo. It was nice."

"Well, good for you guys," mom said.

Kali and I had finished our sodas, so we went back outside. I looked over at the pool in Kali's back yard. It looked inviting, so I asked, "Wanna get wet?"

Kali squeezed my arm and said, "I already am."

I was floored. Kali and I had always kidded and teased, but I had never made any remarks about getting hard and she had never made any remarks about getting wet. I pulled her to me and gave her a soft kiss. "You'd better watch what you say, little girl. I might turn into Tommy."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.