More Discovery with Chuck and Shirley - Cover

More Discovery with Chuck and Shirley

by Dual Writer

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Humor Sex Story: This is a continuation of our Discovery story. Shirley, my Discovery partner and wife says there are too many neat moments in our life that should be shared. She also says that if I can find time to write weird stories and we together can find time to write stories with a friend of ours that we need to tell more of our (we think) classic lives. We hope it's not too sweet or too cute for the SOL readers.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   .

The year following Shirley and I getting married, our last year of high school, our friends teased us mercilessly. Shirley was continuously besieged by her girl friends to answer sex questions. They would always get one of Shirley's straightforward answers too. When we would get home and be doing chores she would tell me what was asked and what she told. This usually got me going a bit. Just thinking of the individual girl and what they would ask made me fantasize a bit of what it would be like to show them some how to's. Shirley knew it got to me as she would pass me by and pat me on the front of my pants, sometimes giving me a squeeze. My siblings would sometimes see this and snicker. Shirley was never bashful around my family. She felt as if they were her family as well, and they were.

One unique experience well remembered came on a cool January evening while I was getting hay down to the cows. We had been milking with my brothers doing some of other feeding and watering. My sisters and Shirley did most of the milking and clean up afterward. Shirley usually did all the solution rinsing of the milking equipment and milk line beforehand. While starting all this, Shirley had been telling me of one of her friends wanting to know about what my good juice taste like. She gave a glowing description of how the girl reacted to her elaboration. All this was making my pants a little tight. Shirley stayed to see that all was going well, as it should be, then came to be with me and help as I did a lot of other barn work.

Barn work can be a quick clean out of a horse or cow stall where they are going to foal or calve. Or clean out and put down fresh straw for a cow or horse with a new born. Seems January is always a busy time for that.

We had both wire and twine bales of hay, stacked to the roof of the barn, about 35 feet high. To get hay that high, or get it back down you have to have gradual levels. So it is like long stair steps all the way up, with each step two to three bales high, about 30 to 48 inches.

I had just thrown down the last of the bales from a board cat walk above the cow's loafing area (where they stand around waiting to be milked) and came back into the loft with the strings in hand when Shirley jumped me. She often jumped on my back and knocked me to the hay covered floor giggling and wrestling. This one time, since she was and is so small, I picked her up by the coat and hauled her up the hay steps then threw her up a four bale step. I jumped up after her with the bale strings still in my hand and said, "I'll teach you to jump me like that."

She just laid there with a big grin, stretched out in jeans, boots, blouse and long heavy coat saying, "Yeah big boy, whaddya gonna do, huh, whaddya gonna do."

Straddling her, I looped a string around each wrist then looped the other end around a hay bale above her head. Then attacking her coat, I unbuttoned it, then her blouse exposing her delicious titties to the cold. Pop goes the nipples. Instantly latching my mouth to the pointy wonders got some "ooohs and aaahs and yeahs." Of course this activity was having a similar effect on me, making me hunch over because my dick was so uncomfortable.

"You gonna finish this big boy? Huh? Or just tease, Huh. Waddya gonna do?" Shirley teased.

With that, I unbuttoned her jeans and grabbed her panties and jeans at the same time then pulled them down to her thighs. I dove into her pussy getting at her as much as possible. With her legs constricted by her jeans she couldn't spread her legs but I was able to lick her and nuzzle her button till she was squeaking and bouncing her bottom up and down. Luckily her coat was long enough so her bottom was lying on it instead of the very prickly dry, cold hay. I slid down loosening my own jeans and shorts then lined up and started working myself into her. Shirley was grunting and groaning trying to push up to me but couldn't get to far with her jeans wrapped around her thighs. She pulled her arms loose from the twine and pushed her jeans down past her knees making it easier to spread her legs but her feet were still bunched together in her jeans. In order to pump hard at our joining, I was on my toes and elbows cradled between her small thighs thrashing away. As we became faster and closer to the finish, we both became louder and louder. Shirley did her "Ugh, ugh, ugh" sounds along with a very loud "Oh yeah" for her orgasm, while I did a lot of "Ahs."

We finished with me collapsing on her, both of us breathless, both of us whispering loudly "Oh that was a good one." Just about that time, there were giggles from below. I pushed up on my hands and looked over toward the loft steps. Two of my sisters were perched on the top steps, heads leaning together, with a hand covering their mouth.

I said "Oh shit."

Shirley said "So what."

I responded, "Mom and Dad are gonna kill me over this."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.