Daddy Does the School Dance - Cover

Daddy Does the School Dance

Copyright© 2004 by Heatheranne

Part 4: Beth and Eddy

Incest Sex Story: Part 4: Beth and Eddy - Stories of the students, teachers and parents who attend a school dance.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Masturbation  

Eddy tapped on the open door of Ms. Preston's office. At least it was supposed to be an office. He suspected that the room had begun its life as a broom closet. There was a small desk, two file cabinets and two chairs that filled the tiny space. Ms Preston looked up at the knock and said, "Come in Eddy; please have a seat."

Eddy shuffled sideways past the desk and sat down. The chair was practically behind the desk with Ms Preston. She picked up a file and opened it across her knee as she turned and crossed her legs. Eddy could feel his dick begin to stiffen. That was nothing unusual, he was seventeen years old; his dick got hard twenty times a day for practically no reason at all. But the sight of Ms. Preston's slim legs was certainly the stimulus in this case. She hadn't been at the school for long, but her short skirts and long sexy legs were a frequent topic of discussion among the male students. She was Eddy's new academic advisor as well as one of his teachers.

Ms. Preston looked up from the file and gave Eddy a faint smile and a shrug. "I'm afraid there's not much I can advise you on. You've already been accepted at Western State. You have a nice B average, although it should be much higher." Eddy winced at that. He knew that he was an underachiever. He could have had straight A's if he tried. But he just never had the impetus to attain higher grades. When he turned eighteen in a few months, he was going to inherit around five million dollars. And unless he was a complete idiot about his spending, he was set for life as far as money went.

His life as a teen however, wasn't any picnic. His parents had died in a boating accident a few years ago, and his Aunt Liz and Uncle Alfred had become his guardians. He lived in their spacious home along with his cousin Beth. Eddy was only five and a half feet tall... if he wore thick-soled shoes, that is. He was slim, with only average looks. He had a few male friends but no girl friend. He spent most of his free time in front of his computer playing games on the Internet. In a private school where everyone else had money, his inheritance didn't win him any points. He didn't play sports or cause trouble for his teachers. He had to admit that he was pretty much a social cipher.

"I see that you took a place on the school newspaper," said Ms Preston.

"Yeah," said Eddy.

"And?" she urged him on. "It's not as if you've been big on extracurricular activities."

"I thought it might be fun," he said. "Tommy and I are going to write some articles together." That wasn't the real reason at all. He was working on the newspaper mainly because of his cousin Beth. Although Beth was two years younger than Eddy, she was already a senior. She was a member of practically every group in school, and as a result she was always staying late after most of the other kids had left. Since she didn't have a driver's license, it was up to Eddy to chauffer her around. When Beth had become the editor of the paper, Eddy had joined also so as to have something to do while waiting to drive her home. After all, the paper was a joke. It came out once or twice a year with a bunch of nonsense articles. Like how the school football team had beaten the New York Jets in a practice game, or how they cooked road-kill for lunch in the cafeteria.

Eddy had talked his buddy Tommy into joining the paper also, so they could come up with their own piece of bull. For example, they had gone to the Internet and purchased various products guaranteed to draw women like flies. Supposedly, these bottles of liquid had pheromones that the girls would find irresistible. Whether they worked or not - and Eddy secretly hoped that maybe one of them would - he and Tommy planned to field test the stuff and then write an article full of sexual innuendo.

Ms Preston checked her watch. "Speaking of the paper, we're going to be late for the staff meeting, if we don't get going,"

"We are?" said Eddy as he checked his own watch. "As in you and I?"

"Yes," she said, rising from her chair. "I've been named as the faculty advisor."

"Oh, cool," said Eddy. He and Ms Preston headed for the classroom where the meeting was to be held.

Once they were in the classroom, Ms Preston gestured to Beth to begin. Beth walked to a podium at the head of the room and plopped down an oversized notebook. She was inches taller than Eddy with a slim body and blonde hair that fell to her shoulders. She was brainy and beautiful and she knew it. With a toss of her head, she shook her hair into place and began to speak. "As you all know, our school newspaper has been more like a fanciful tabloid than a real source of news. That attitude is reflected in some of your proposals for articles." She looked meaningfully at Eddy. "Well, this has to stop. We're going to turn this paper around and make it something we can be proud of."

Eddy moaned internally. He turned to look at Tommy who simply arched his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulders. Apparently, their plan for a story on girl-grabbing pheromones was down the tubes. It was going to be a long semester.

The following Saturday, Eddy pushed his chair back from his computer, stood, and then stretched. Two hours of fierce gaming on the Internet had left him stiff. It was dark in his second floor bedroom. He had the drapes closed and lights off in order to let him see the screen of his computer monitor better. He crossed the room and peeked between the drapes of his window. It was a sunny and warm Saturday in the early fall. Eddy was thinking that he should go outside and get some exercise when a movement caught his eye. There, below, on a couple of patio loungers, were his Aunt Liz and cousin Beth. They were both wearing bikinis and sunning themselves.

Eddy parted the window drapes a bit wider. His Aunt Liz was in her early forties, but she still had the long, lean body of the successful fashion model she had once been. Eddy felt his cock grow hard in his pants. He smiled and reached for his zipper. He hadn't beat off today, and right now looked like a good opportunity.

Eddy popped his erection into the open. He pulled on the head of his cock and thrust out his hips in order to expose as much skin as possible. He made a circle with the fingers of his right hand and slid it over the head of his cock. Eddy stroked steadily as he gazed at his aunt and cousin. Beth was lying on her stomach. Her hair was done up on the top of her head and the strings of her bikini were untied so she could keep her tan lines to a minimum. She had a nice ass and the tiny, dark triangle of cloth that lay over it only accented her curves.

Suddenly, Beth pushed herself up with her arms and turned over. "Oh fuck, yeah," whispered Eddy. He had always fantasized about Beth's tits, and there they were. Just as firm and pert as he had dreamed. His right hand doubled its speed on his cock. Beth gathered up her bikini top and tied the ends of the bottom string together. She spun the top around and tied the other strings at the nape of her neck. Then she reached into each cup and adjusted her boobs into a comfortable position. She gave her shoulders a little shake as if to settle everything into place, and then she lay back on the lounger.

Handling her tits and shaking them around like that did it for Eddy. He suddenly realized that he was one second away from blowing his wad. He barely got his left hand in front of his cock before it shot its first load. A half dozen streams of hot cream squirted into his palm as Eddy came.

"Nice load," Eddy congratulated himself as he looked at the semi-cloudy liquid in the palm of his hand. "Now what do I do with it?" His bathroom was only a few steps away, but on impulse he grabbed an empty plastic drink cup that had been sitting on his dresser. He scraped the cum off his palm with the rim of the cup and then gave his hand a quick rub on the side of his pants. As Eddy put the cup back on the dresser, his eyes fell on the bottles of pheromone solutions that he and Tommy had gathered for their article. "Might as well get rid of this stuff too," he mumbled. He opened one bottle after another and dumped their contents into the cup. For good measure, he emptied a half-empty bottle of cologne into the cup as well. He'd stopped wearing the scent when some girl had commented that he smelled sweeter than she did. Eddy took a step toward his toilet to flush the unlikely mixture, but just then he heard a beep from his computer. Someone was trying to get his attention. He put the concoction back on his dresser and turned his back on the cup just as it began to fizz and bubble.

It was just before he left for school the following Monday that Eddy came across the red cup once more. He grimaced as he remembered what he had poured in the cup. He could see that all of the liquids had congealed into an off white substance. When he put a finger in the cup, the stuff stuck to his finger with the consistency of toothpaste. He sniffed at the pasty substance. It smelled like baking bread with a hint of something sharper mixed in. Eddy shrugged, it actually smelled pretty good. Before he knew what he was doing, he had dabbed it on either side of his neck.

He suddenly remembered about the cum content of what he had just put on his neck and immediately thought about getting a wet cloth and wiping the stuff off, but then Beth was calling through his bedroom door, "Hey, doofus, let's go." Eddy grabbed his books. He didn't want to hear her lecture him again about how she always had to be at school early.

Eddy drove his two year-old BMW toward school. Usually, Beth spent her time talking on her cell phone or reading from one of her endless notebooks. Either way, she just ignored Eddy, treating him like a personal chauffeur. But this morning she seemed distracted. Halfway to school, she turned to Eddy and said, "You smell nice. What is that scent?"

"Just something I came across on my dresser," he said hesitantly, wondering if she were going to make fun of him.

"Well, it's nice, she said. She reached over and put her hand on his arm. "Listen, I know that I can be a pain in the ass, but I want you to know that I appreciate all your help with the driving and stuff."

Eddy was so surprised he almost swerved off the road. He finally managed to stammer out, "You're welcome."

Beth's unexpected expression of gratitude was only the beginning of an odd day for Eddy. Girls that he didn't even know smiled at him. Several commented on how good he smelled. Eddy was bemused; he walked around most of the day wondering what was going on.

Finally, he came to his last period chemistry class. The students sat on stools at lab benches instead of the usual desks. Eddy had been assigned to sit in the back of the classroom with a girl named Laura. Laura had red hair and the distinction of having one blue eye and one brown eye. She also had the reputation as a drinker and a party-girl. She was usually civil to Eddy, but he figured that was because she often needed help, especially when it came to experiments.

That was true today. Laura hovered at Eddy's elbow as he mixed various chemicals and noted their reactions. Usually, she was content to let him do all the work, but today she helped to fill out their assignment papers and even cleaned up. They finished early and Eddy was surprised when Laura pulled her stool next to his. She put her hand on his thigh, and whispered. "You're so nice, thanks for doing most of the work."

It must be my day for grateful women, thought Eddy. He smiled at Laura and said, "No problem." He turned his attention back to his books, but Laura just snuggled closer. Her hand slipped between his legs, and suddenly Eddy was getting a massive erection. He turned his head to look at Laura, but she was pretending to share her notes and acting as if she wasn't actually giving him a hand-job through his pants.

Eddy felt his face go flush, and he could hear his blood pulsing. It was all he could do not to grab the edge of his stool and begin hunching his hips into Laura's hand. She had him aching for release, when the final bell rang. Laura gave him a wink as she gathered up her books. Eddy didn't know what to say, but she was gone out of the room before he could follow. He had to pack up his stuff and get his bloated cock better situated in his pants before he dared to leave the cover of his lab table.

Three days later, Eddy sat at the desk in his bedroom. He peered into the red plastic cup and the goo that lay in its bottom. He asked himself, could this stuff really have some effect on women? Their attitude towards his very mediocre body and personality had certainly perked up since he had begun to dab it on each morning. Beth was practically babbling at him during their rides to and from school. Laura hadn't stuck her hand in his crotch any more, but then she really hadn't had a chance. For the tenth time, Eddy put the cup to his nosed and sniffed. The goo had a pleasant odor, but nothing special.

"It's time for dinner," his aunt's voice sounded through the house intercom system.

Eddy walked across the room and pushed the button to answer, "I'll be right there." It was Thursday night which meant that it was the cook's night off, and Aunt Liz's chance to stretch her culinary muscles. Tonight, Uncle Alfred was working late, Beth was at one of her numerable committee meetings - she had a ride with a friend - and so it would be only Eddy and Liz at dinner.

Eddy looked once more at the cup in his hand. He smiled and shrugged and dipped his finger into the cup. He'd see what sort of effect, if any, a doubled dose of the goo would have on his aunt.

Liz put their plates of food on the table just as Eddy walked into the dining room. It looked like she had prepared a beef dish with some green vegetables. Eddy's plate held three times as much food as his aunt's. She had been a fashion model at one point, and she worked hard at keeping her figure. This evening she was wearing tan slacks with an aqua colored silk, sleeveless top under an apron. She ducked back into the kitchen and reemerged a minute later without the apron, and carrying two glasses of wine. Eddy's eyebrows arched upward in surprise as she sat one of the glasses in front of his plate.

"Don't worry," Liz said with a smile, "it's half water, but I think it's time you learned how a good wine can enhance a meal." Liz had an unusual method of parenting. She remained aloof from Eddy. She rarely said much to him; she just sort of expected things to go a certain way and Eddy tried to meet her expectations.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.