Daddy Does the School Dance - Cover

Daddy Does the School Dance

Copyright© 2004 by Heatheranne

Part 2: Joan's Story

Incest Sex Story: Part 2: Joan's Story - Stories of the students, teachers and parents who attend a school dance.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Masturbation  

Joan Preston checked her watch as she entered the library at Harmon Junior College. She had an hour before teaching her next class. She wanted some peace and quiet, so she headed to the second floor of the library and one of the solitary study desks that were scattered among the stacks. She slipped a 'Vogue' magazine from her bag and settled down to a quiet hour of reading.

"Hey babe," came a whisper from behind her shoulder.

Startled, Joan snapped her head around to see Mason Rouge, one of her former students, standing a few feet away. "Hello, Mason," she said, her voice was flat and emotionless. She turned back to her magazine and noisily snapped through several pages.

She felt a hand sliding from her shoulder to her forearm and Mason's breath on her ear. "I thought I'd find you here," he said softly. Joan suppressed a shiver. Mason had been one of her past lovers. Harmon Junior College was a jumping-off point for the well-to-do young men of the area who needed their education tweaked before they went on to more prestigious colleges. She took full advantage of her teaching position to meet and seduce the good looking ones who had money to burn. She provided ball-bursting sex, and they couldn't spend money on her fast enough. Breaking off the relationships usually wasn't a problem. The studs moved on due to graduation, or due to the fact that Joan could be one cold bitch if she needed to be. But Mason had been the exception. He was devastatingly handsome as well as very rich. Plus, he knew how to fuck like a tireless machine. The problem was that he could cling like a suffocating vine. When he had begun to propose marriage, she had tried to be rid of him, but he wouldn't take loud, emphatic rejections for an answer.

"Have you resorted to stalking me, Mason?" she asked.

"I just wanted you to know that I'm graduating," he said.

"Oh really, did your uncle finally fix enough grades for you?" Mason wasn't much of a student, and she couldn't resist the barb. Mason's uncle, Talbot, was on the school's board of directors. The man was a fat lecher who had to depend on Mason's side of the family for his money.

Mason shrugged. "I'm not above using my family ties." He moved his hand to gently cup her breast and snuggled his mouth to her ear so that it tickled her when he said, "How about one last fuck for old time's sake."

Joan writhed in his grasp. She looked around to see if anyone was watching. "We broke off, Mason, let's just let it go at that."

His hand went to her knee and then slipped its way under her Donna Karen skirt. "Right here, right now," he said, "you know you like it when it's dangerous."

Joan felt a spasm in her pussy as she clasped her thighs around his hand. He knew how to push her buttons, but this was not the time or place, even if she were so inclined. "I'm not going to screw you in the middle of the library," she hissed.

"In the rare books section then, you can get us in." He ran the tip of his tongue along the line of her jaw.

Joan felt herself weakening. Her current boyfriend knew how to shower her with gifts, but he was a dud in bed. Mason, on the other hand, had a good-sized cock and he knew how to use it. "OK," she said, licking her lips, "one last time, and then we're out."

Mason followed Joan to the third floor of the library. Over the years, various alumni had donated hundreds of irreplaceable books, and they were kept in an area with limited access. Few people ever used the room. Any teacher had access, but only a few of the students could enter without authorization. Joan ran her school identification card through the reader of the electronic lock. There was a click, and then she and Mason were in the room. Mason took the lead and in a second they were out of sight amongst the shelves of old tomes.

Mason kissed her hungrily. He ran his hands all over her body and undid the one button that kept the top of her dress closed. He kissed down her neck and nuzzled her cleavage. He skillfully lifted one of her firm breasts from her demi-bra and ran his tongue over her erect nipple.

Joan clasped Mason's head to her sensitive tit. She steadied herself with her free hand while she lifted her foot to rest on one of the book shelves. Mason took the hint and lifted her skirt. His hand zeroed in on her pussy. He pushed and rubbed at the crotch of her panties until they were slick with her juices.

"You ready, baby?" panted Mason. "My dick's about to break off in my pants."

Joan didn't say anything. She just caressed Mason's back and shoulders as he frantically fumbled at his zipper. He pulled out his cock so that it thrust obscenely from his fly. He wrapped his hand around the shaft and gave it a couple of strokes. Clear precum oozed from the slit and dripped down his engorged dick. With a well-practiced move he sheathed his cock in an extra-large condom, and then he fervently threw up the hem of Joan's skirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.