Beth's Party - Cover

Beth's Party

by Kristen

Copyright© 2004 by Kristen

Erotica Sex Story: Beth's best friend cheats with her husband at a party.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Oral Sex   .

I'm a little embarrassed to tell this story, but my justification is that my "then" current boyfriend had been a real asshole to me. We'd broken up two nights before my best friend, Beth, was due to give a party at her house, and he had the gall to bring that slut, Carla, to the party.

Here I was, alone and still grieving over the breakup, and there was Martin, kissing and feeling up Carla in front of everyone. I hated them both, and was extremely annoyed with Beth for not throwing them out of the house when they first showed up.

To make things worse, I was standing around feeling depressed when this guy came over and started to hit on me. I wasn't in the mood, and he had bad breath anyway.

I tried, unsuccessfully, to indicate that I wasn't interested, and eventually Beth's husband, Rob, came over and rescued me.

He is a very handsome guy and we've always been friends. Beth, Rob and I had attended high school together, even going to the same junior college. They got married the year we all graduated, and have been husband and wife for almost five years.

We talked about life, and drank margaritas. The party raged on, and the night air was alive with excitement and sexual tension. I can't explain it, but I'd started to feel horny, and Rob was looking even more sexy than usual to me as the night wore on.

We were sitting at the little bar which had been set up by the backyard pool when Rob suggested that we change and take a dip. It was hot, and I was drunk, so I readily agreed and we went into the house to change.

By the time we both got back to the pool it was past midnight, and things had quieted down in the back yard. As a matter of fact, we were the only ones there at that time.

I felt a little self-conscious as I walked across the decking in one of Beth's bikinis. Rob was already in the pool, and he watched me scurry over the edge of the pool and nervously slip into the cool water.

We hung onto the edge of the pool at the deep end and talked for a while. I guess the fact that we had a pitcher of ice-cold margaritas and drank another couple of glasses is the main explanation for what happened next.

We were discussing Rob's youngest kid, Kathy, when he started complaining about his sex life. He said that, with three kids, he and Beth hardly ever had sex any more; that they never did anything sexually kinky like they used to do; and that Beth appeared no longer to enjoy having sex with him.

I made sympathetic noises as he continued to tell me how horny he was all the time; how he'd drive to work almost everyday with a hard-on; and how he'd eye the women at work and fantasize about having sex with them.

Then he cleared his throat and said he'd even fantasized about me.

Well, I'd been doing the same about him for the past several hours! I was sporting a pretty good buzz from all the alcohol I'd had, and I guess I wasn't thinking much about consequences when I reached out under the water and squeezed Rob's nuts through the material of his trunks.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.