Faith Hill and Tim McGraw: A Lusty Couple - Cover

Faith Hill and Tim McGraw: A Lusty Couple

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Faith and Tim have been married a few years and now have two babies -- Faith flies to meet Tim for an evening while the babies are at home. And, she shares her mommy's milk with the babies' daddy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Celebrity   Oral Sex   Petting   Lactation   .

Faith Hill and her husband had been apart for three days -- the limit they tried to be away from each other and their family -- and Faith had left their two baby daughters with a trusted friend so she could fly and join Tim where he was currently located with his concert tour. Faith knew where Tim was staying in the city and she had a taxi take her straight there to be ready and wait for Tim when he got finished with his concert that night. It had been about four months now since the birth of their second daughter, and Faith knew that she'd be so horny for Tim to make love to her that she'd probably ravish him sexually when they got together again that night.

Faith had flown to the city where she was meeting Tim, wearing a nice pair of pants and a dressy blouse that were both comfortable for the airplane ride. Faith knew that since she was still nursing her new baby and would be for several months yet, her breasts were larger and nicer looking in and out of her clothes than when she wasn't pregnant or lactating. She'd even shared with one of the magazines that had interviewed her that she liked the nice cleavage that being pregnant gave her.

Faith laughed to herself at the surprise Tim would have when he got there that night. She undressed, removing her blouse and her pants and then she walked into the large suite's bathroom, standing in front of the bathroom mirror and admiring her nicely shaped, slender body as she stood there in her sexy demi-bra and panties. She'd started to wear a thong for her trip but decided that the back strap might chap her ass so she opted for a sexy pair of lacy bikini panties. As it got within an hour of the time she expected Tim to finish his concert and join her, Faith had taken a nice relaxing shower, dried her hair and then put on a sexy black see-through negligee so that Tim could see her shapely body underneath it and be reminded of what he'd see when he pushed it off from her shoulders.

As Faith relaxed back on the middle of the king-sized bed where she and Tim would make love and spend the night together, Faith sat there thinking about all kinds of things that turned her on even more. She thought of her two baby daughters and the lovemaking sessions with her gorgeous husband, Tim McGraw, that had conceived both of her babies. She remembered both of those fuck sessions and she thought about how much Tim had liked it after both babies were born and she was lactating. She loved how sexy he told her she was and she reached over to her left breast, reaching underneath the negligee and diddled the hard nipple, and then she even squeezed her breast, producing a couple of drops of her luscious mother's milk. With the babies at home and her breasts still producing their mommy's milk, Faith knew Tim would have to help her with the milk in her breasts tonight. She let her hand venture on down between her thighs, and Faith stroked across her newly shaved pussy lips. She didn't always keep her pussy shaved smooth, but on nights when she was meeting Tim, sometimes she'd shave her pussy baby smooth and clean for him. Tonight was one of those nights. She stroked her fingers lightly across her pussy lips and clit, feeling the hot flashes of arousal shooting through her pussy and up to her breasts.

Then, Faith heard the door open and in walked her sexy husband, Tim. She couldn't resist. Faith hopped up from where she'd been lying on the bed waiting and streaked straight into Tim's arms. He threw his cowboy hat and gear off onto the floor, taking Faith hungrily into his arms as their lips met in a lusty hot lovers' kiss. "I've missed you so much, baby," Tim said to Faith as he finally broke the kiss and looked into her beautiful face. He was so romantic and loving with Faith, and she was all the man she'd ever hoped for or dreamed of. She loved being alone with him. She wouldn't give up the family they'd started for anything, but Faith cherished these times when she and Tim could be man and wife, two hot horny lovers together, doing each other and making each other feel so good.

Tim kissed Faith passionately, feeling his cock already growing hard in arousal and in response to being alone with his sexy bride again, knowing that their babies were at home and being well taken care of. Tonight, Tim was alone with Faith and all that mattered at this moment was their love and sexual desire for each other. Tim reached down, cupping Faith's breasts through her negligee, feeling that they were naked underneath the nightgown, just as he'd expected. He stood there kissing her, feeling her post-pregnancy enlarged breasts and knowing there was plenty of mother's milk in both breasts just waiting for his eager lips to suck it out. Faith was moaning in response to Tim's caresses and his kisses, and she could feel her pussy growing even wetter and hornier than it had already been in her anticipation of his arrival.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.