The Cycling Holiday - Cover

The Cycling Holiday

Copyright© 2004 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mom and Son go on a cycling tour that eventually takes in more than the scenery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son  

While eating breakfast I couldn't seem to take my eyes off my mother and I was amazed at my good fortune in having a relationship with such a sexy lady. Finally my constant staring and smiling got to Mom and she couldn't resists asking me what it was that was so intriguing and amusing.

"The fact that you are so beautiful and lovely makes it hard to look at anything else and then, when I think about your being mine, I can't possibly do anything else but smile in pure joy." Mom seemed to completely bask in my praise and she made no further protests about my looking at her.

After breakfast I set the dirty dishes on the tray outside the door and when I returned inside Mom was on her feet and asking what plans I had for the day?

"I haven't thought about any other than giving you a good hug, right now." And I went to Mom and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her hard against me and lowered my face down to kiss her at the same time. We held our embrace for a long time and then I began to fumble at the clasp of her bra and Mom demanded to know what I thought I was up to?

"I want to feel your naked tits against my bare chest." And I finally managed to get it undone and I pulled it from her, dropped it on a chair and clasped her close again.

"I see that I managed to make quite a mark on your neck earlier. I'm sorry and I hope that I didn't hurt you." I was a tad mortified to see the angry red mark where I had my mouth plastered against her neck while in the throes of my climax.

"No, it's OK. I didn't even know it was there until I saw it in the mirror this morning. I don't think you actually bit me." And mother smiled to take away any possible hurt from her words.

"I didn't actually bite you - only sucked and licked you and you tasted great," I smiled and went on, "in fact so good that I fancy another taste right now." And I began to lap at her face while half expecting her to pull away and protest. To my surprise Mom made no effort to move away from me or to prevent my licking her. I carried on, licking her eyes, ears, nose and cheeks and anything else I could reach before releasing my hold of her and slowly beginning to crouch down licking at her as I went lower, her neck and throat then her chest and breasts and I slowly shuffled her back towards the armchair as I did so.

Mother was standing directly in front of the armchair and I was on my knees and had my tongue trying to pry its' way into her belly-button when we stopped moving backwards. Her breasts were heaving in time with her panting breath and she was guiding my head with her hands indicating to me that she definitely didn't mind my continuing and I knew there would be no resistance to my removing her panties.

After I slid her nice new panties down her legs and encouraged her to step clear of them, I half pushed, half lowered Mom into the armchair and lifted each of her legs and rested it over the armrests and when I slid her backside closer to the front edge of the chair she became completely wide open and exposed, totally vulnerable to my ministrations. I began to lick a path down from her navel and soon reached her dense patch of hair that I combed apart with my fingers until I was able to get at the top of her slit. Her wee pleasure button soon began to stand out and she seemed to love the way I licked and flicked it with my tongue. Mom was getting excited and I soon became aware of the increasing wetness of her whole crotch and of the same exciting odour that was starting again, but much more obviously this time since I had my head so much closer.

I continued to lick my way lower and I brushed my tongue back and forth between the now swollen lips of her pussy, tasting and slipping over the slippery pink folds of flesh revealed hidden inside them and Mom really began to writhe round and squirm her bum back and forth as she got more and more excited. I stuck my tongue out as much as I could and pushed it into Mom's hole as far as I could reach and then slurped up the juice that was almost running from her. When I invaded in there mother grabbed my head and tried to prevent me moving but I wasn't finished yet and I pulled back a bit and continued to lick my way lower. I'm sure that Mom didn't expect me to go any further and when I reached her bum hole and began to run my tongue round and round it she finally protested,

"Don't do that. That's nasty and dirty down there. Please stop." She sounded quite dismayed and even a bit frantic and I paused to reply and re-assure her,

"It's not nasty. You've just had a bath and its' clean and sweet tasting." This didn't seem to help as she still pulled me away so I gave up and went back to licking at her cunt and soon saw that she was as excited as when I had fucked her earlier. It wouldn't take Mom long to reach her climax and when she did so she clamped me to her so tightly I had trouble breathing and for a while I thought that I might die. When Mom relaxed a bit and freed me I climbed to my feet and stood there looking down at her as she slowly regained her senses and composure when she lowered her legs and looked up at me and said,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.