The Cycling Holiday - Cover

The Cycling Holiday

Copyright© 2004 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mom and Son go on a cycling tour that eventually takes in more than the scenery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son  

"Firstly, I didn't want to embarrass you and secondly, and you mustn't take offence at this, I was enjoying the view too much to put a halt to it. You have a really lovely bum and I was getting great pleasure from my examination of it." You could have heard a pin drop when I was finished and I was sure that I had offended her. I forced myself to look at her and found that she was scarlet faced and not looking at me. "I hope I haven't insulted you." I went on and Mom finally replied.

"How could I be offended by a compliment like that? We mustn't forget that I'm your mother though and you shouldn't be looking at me in that way. Plus I don't know what you could see in an old bag like me anyway."

"Your beautiful and sexy and any male couldn't help looking at you like that." I felt a bit more confident with Mom's reply and once again she lifted onto one elbow to look at me.

"I'm honoured that you see me that way and it's just a pity that we're Mom and son." And she bent down, kissed me and this time it wasn't just a quick buss and she made no protest when I placed one hand behind her head and held her in place to continue the kiss. I was highly gratified when I felt Mom's lips part a little and the tip of her tongue poke out to brush against mine.

I opened my mouth wider and poked more of my tongue between Mom's lips and my excitement grew quickly when I felt her do the same. Soon we were in a full mouth lock and sucking desperately at each other and when I removed my hand Mom grasped my face with both her hands and held us together. I slipped both my hands under the back of Mom's tee-shirt and slid them up her bare back and pulled her over until she was lying partially on top of me, Her breasts were crushed against my chest and she was straddling one of my thighs allowing me to feel the heat that was coming from her crotch. My erection was digging into Mom's hip and it was almost painful and I was becoming desperate for some relief from the sexual tension that was building in me. I slowly slid my hands up and down, caressing her back as our extended kiss continued and eventually I slipped my fingers lower over the waist band of her panties and finished up cupping a buttock in each hand and began to squeeze them gently. I think this may have been too much too soon and Mom pulled her face away from mine and rolled off me, forcing me to release her, and gasped out,

"What are we doing? How did this happen? You're my son and we shouldn't be behaving like this." Mom sounded most distressed and I decided to say nothing in response.

I moved until I was flat on my back and gave a deep and desperate sigh making sure that Mom heard. I made no attempt to conceal the small tent that my cock was making in the sleeping bag and I finally responded,

"I'm sorry Mom. For a couple of minutes there I forgot that you were my mother and I just saw you as a highly desirable sexy woman. I hope that I haven't offended you and that you can forgive me." I managed to look stricken as I came out with this and Mom's re-action was almost predictable.

She turned onto her side to face me and whispered, "What's to forgive? You certainly haven't offended me and I'm flattered that you see me as 'desirable'. We can't go any further though - we mustn't forget that we are mother and son. Now give me a hug and let's get another couple of hours sleep and then I'll fix you bacon and eggs." Mom reached out as I also turned onto my side and we held each other tightly before she gave me a more motherly kiss and we relaxed to doze off in each others arms. My cock was now pressed against her tummy and I knew she could feel it as her eyes widened when it first came in contact.

When I woke next it was to find that Mom was getting dressed and when I moved she greeted me,

"Good morning, sleepy head. The rain has stopped and it looks as if the weather might look up. You can lie there for a while until I get breakfast ready if you like. Now, young man, could you turn your head away for a minute or so while I change my tee-shirt." I saw that mom had her jeans and trainers on and the last thing she had to do was put on a clean shirt.

"Do I have to? You don't need to be shy about flashing your breasts. They are lovely from what I can see." Flattery never hurts and Mom was like any other woman, pleased to get a compliment.

"You devil!" and she gave me a gentle cuff round the ears, "I don't believe you. There's no way you can really want to see these droopy old tits. You're just trying to cheer your old Mom up." Mom smiled as she said this and then turned half away from me as she lifted her shirt up over her head and dropped it aside. I noticed that she didn't seem to be in any hurry to put the clean shirt on as she slowly unfolded it and pulled it on giving me plenty of time to get a good view of the profile of one breast. There was no way that Mom's tits could be described as 'droopy', they weren't very large but they were delicately shaped and still tilted slightly upwards tipped with nipples that were a delightful pink shade. My mouth watered and I saw a smile fleeting pass over Mom's face when she saw, from the corner of her eye, that I was paying careful attention to her display.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.