The Cycling Holiday - Cover

The Cycling Holiday

Copyright© 2004 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mom and Son go on a cycling tour that eventually takes in more than the scenery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son  

We were soon cuddled up side by side and I dug into my gear and brought out my surprise. I had a bottle of Drambuie and I waved it under Mom's nose asking her if she was interested? I took it from her smile of pleasure that she was quite keen and I popped the cork and passed the bottle to her for her to try.

"No Glasses?" Mom didn't wait for my reply, just lifted the bottle to her lips and took a swig, shuddering as the fiery draught slipped down her throat and then said: "God that's great."

I took a sizeable swig myself and, after we'd consumed a further couple of mouthfuls each, we sat there savouring the feelings of warmth and well-being that crept over us. I noticed that Mom had moved even closer to me and I could once again feel her body pressed against my side.

"Damn! All that rain coming down has talked me into needing a pee. Just when I'm nice and warm too." Mom sounded as if she didn't want to venture out of our cocoon and was a bit annoyed that she would have to.

"I'm just going to go behind the tent. I've got no intention of getting wet again and I want you to keep my sleeping bag warm for me." Mom unwrapped her sleeping bag from round herself, pushed it to me and began to crawl out of the tent.

I was shocked to see that she was just dressed in a tee-shirt and a pair of white cotton panties as I had thought that she would have either another pair of shorts or a pair of jeans on. My mouth instantly went dry and I feasted my eyes on the sight of her bum poking up covered in just thin white material that was pulled into the crack between her cheeks. My cock was as hard as rock instantaneously and when I found that I could see the bulge that her pussy made between the top of her thighs and a couple of small tufts of hair poking out of the leg openings it was almost enough to make me come on the spot. Mom climbed to her feet and when she turned to go round behind the tent I could see the dark area of her pubic hair that showed through the panties.

The sounds of her working her way round behind the tent were quite clear and I was sure that I could hear the sound of her panties sliding down her legs when she lowered them. My imagination was in high gear by now and in my mind I could see Mom squatting down with her legs apart and a strong jet of piss squirting out powerfully from between the hairy lips of her pussy. I could definitely hear the hissing and splashing sound that she was making even above the noise of the rain and I wondered if I had time to shove my hand down the front of my jeans and wank off before she came back but decided that I didn't.

When Mom returned and knelt down to crawl in the neck of her tee-shirt gaped open and I saw that she was not wearing a bra either and I got a clear view of her breasts dangling down in all their glory. I couldn't stop myself from groaning and when Mom looked up to see what was wrong she instantly realised where my eyes had been and she blushed a bit but made no effort to cover up or rebuke me. What was going on?

It was only late afternoon but we decided to have a bit of a doze before thinking about fixing something for an evening meal and rather than crawling inside our sleeping bags Mom suggested that we spread one out beneath us and pull the other one over the top of us. I thought that this was a good idea and readily agreed and we were soon cuddled together in the warmth of each other and soon dozing off.

I woke first to discover that while asleep I had rolled closer to Mom and had my arm over her body with my hand resting just below her breast and I could feel the weight of it pressing against my fingers. My groin was hard against her backside and I had developed an erection in the warmth and closeness of our little nest and it was lying pressed against the crack of Mom's bum. I was terrified that she would wake up and be shocked but I was so taken with what was going on that I didn't want it to end and I decided to pretend that I was still asleep and not move. I began to breath slowly and deeply as if I was still sleeping and I couldn't help myself from pressing my cock just a little bit harder against her.

I was certain that I felt Mom come awake and I made sure not to give any indication that I was aware of this. I expected Mom to quickly move away from me but she seemed quite content to just lie there and allow me to stay pressed against her bum. Eventually she sort of stretched a little and slid her hand up to grasp mine and before she removed it she sort of pushed it up so as it came into firmer contact with her tit and she let it remain there for a couple of seconds before she stretched out and rolled over to face me.

"Hello Sweetheart. You awake?" she sort of whispered this to me and I stretched and groaned happily and assured her that I was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.