Manya: Forbidden Lust of a Horny Indian Housewife - Cover

Manya: Forbidden Lust of a Horny Indian Housewife

Copyright© 2004 by pervin

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Unsatisfied horny housewife effortlessly discovers pleasures by flashing and cheating on husband and reaches new heights of promiscuity involving her sons, their friends, her relatives etc.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The four youthful marauders left her door and Manya shut it with a mixed feeling. She was relieved that they left before her husband came out of the bath. Yet she felt a tingling in her loins and an ache in her breasts from all the pawing and mauling that she received with almost her full consent. The simultaneous pressure of four pairs of hands and one dick on her extra wholesome body under the pretext of festivity did its own things to her bodily responses and right now she had lost all the traces of satiety which the two mind blowing orgasms with the milkman and her cousin had given her. Instead her crotch and pussy experienced a rejuvenated itch from all the youthful caressing she received. The itch was now spreading all over her inner thighs - such was the impact of raw energy on her mature voluptuous body. After shutting the door, she slumped right down onto the floor, her saree still off her shoulders, her body still dripping from the soaking she received from Sam, the neighbourhood painter and photographer. Sam was a sensitive and soft spoken kid next door who always had that adulatory look in his eyes but not that raw passion. So he had just drenched her all over without really groping her like the others did. Like Deen, his perspective was also a bit distant and appreciative rather than physical, which was what most people who came into contact with Manya became.

Deen saw his mother slumping onto the floor and was concerned.

"Mom, are you OK?", he called out and rushed to her side. He held her bare shoulders and wondered whether she was going to swoon. Luckily Manya was experiencing just a passing bout of exhaustion and she looked into her son's eyes and smiled at him, loving the fact that he was concerned.

"Let's go to the bedroom Mom", he said as he tried to help her to her feet. Manya allowed him to help her. Her saree was still down and as she rose, her full cleavage, half exposed in her low cut sleeveless blouse brushed past his face. Deen was still on his knees as he helped his mother to stand up and when she finally stood, her wet, juicy belly button, embedded in the centre of a fully open, huge midriff stared right into his face, barely a couple of inches from his nose. As he also rose, he felt the tip of his nose poke her navel, making Manya shudder again for a second. Deen rose and placed his arms right around his Mom's fleshy, yet shapely waist and led her into the bedroom. Manya's saree was dragging right behind her on the floor and Deen found it quite inconvenient to release her and put it onto his mother's sexy, lewdly exposed body. He liked the feel of her squeezy waist flesh and its amazing elasticity and with a hardening cock, he walked her right onto her bed. As she flopped down onto her bed, Manya caressed her son's face for a second and mumbled a thank you. Deen heard the bathroom door opening and rushed out of the room, clutching his erection, leaving his father to confront his lusty mother, who he felt had given in to her horny impulses a wee bit. Manya lay flat on the bed, with her saree top thrown aside, her expansive midriff and belly spread out to any body's gaze.

Deen came out of the bath, fully dressed and was stunned to see his half naked wife, wantonly spread out, wet and tired on the bed. He took one look at her lush frame and cursed. "Why the hell did you have to open the door"? "Have you gone mad"? "Or are you dumb"? "I'll teach those guys a lesson for breaking into my house", he ranted.

Manya, whose hands were almost about to move towards her pussy, got back to her senses on hearing her husband's screams. "It's all right. They are just boys and it's Holi. We have to be a part of the neighbourhood at least on festive occasions. Leave it", she reasoned.

Desh was pacified when he heard his wife's calm voice and he bent down, gave her a quick kiss on her throbbing lips and left for the door, uttering a loud good bye. He would not be back until late evening.

The main door clicked shut and almost as if a signal had been given, Manya's hand went slowly to her crotch. It was spontaneous, built on years of experiences. A slow caress began and she glowingly recollected the morning's adventure, dwelling a few moments longer on Salman's vigorous thrusts on her saree covered ass. Her fingers probed deeper into her pussy through her thin saree and petticoat as she remembered his fleeting kisses on her neck, cheeks, earlobes and finally her lips. The finesse with which her sexy body was manhandled by four studs, without the slightest room for complaint left her astounded and deep within she praised them and thanked them. Praise for their initiative and thanks for choosing and appreciating her body of all the women in the area.

Deen entered the bedroom after his father's departure more to check on his Mom's condition. He needed no further proof of her well being the moment he saw her lying on the bed, eyes closed and fingering her pussy through her saree. He heaved a sigh of relief and slowly brought her out of her dream.

"Mom would you like to have a bath"? he asked her, more in a whisper, close to her ear.

The pussy caressing mother slowly opened her eyes and told her son that it may be better to wait until noon till the entire neighbourhood is through with celebrating Holi so that she need not take repeated baths. As she spoke she slowly withdrew her hand from the mound she was caressing with much care. Deen left her on the bed and noted the time. It was just half past nine and the festival was still young. However he headed towards his room for a bit of reading, thinking that his Mom needed a rest.

Manya rested but only for a few minutes. She realized that there was some washing of clothes to be done and slowly raised herself out of the bed, her saree still off her shoulders. It remained off her shoulders when Manya picked up all the clothes from the bathroom and shoved them into the washing machine. It remained off her shoulders when Manya threw her white blouse of yesterday also into the machine. And it still remained off her shoulders when Manya contemplated whether the saree she was wearing needed to go into the machine. Since there were a few hours still left for her bath, she decided not to remove her saree and clicked the washing machine on. The sudden activation of the machine when her hands were still on it, sent a throbbing right through her lusty body. She sat down next to the machine, her left hand on the machine and the right hand inside her pussy, probing through her saree. For a full ten minutes she caressed herself to the electrical rhythm, thrusting her fingers right through the garment into her soaked pussy and orgasmed with a shrill moan.

Deen heard the shrill moan and ran into the room, wondering what happened. His entry was soundless and therefore he was witness to his mother's half naked form next to the machine, heaving and panting with the last bursts of orgasm shuddering through her full body. "What a horny woman", thought the amazed son of Manya.

Manya had just begun to relax from the surrogate release she had just experienced. She heard another ring of the door bell. Deen answered the door and came to tell Manya that all the inmates of their lane had organized a get together on the terrace of their neighbouring building. A total of fifty invitees were expected, from the families of all friends. A few games were also planned to make the show lively. Manya agreed to come along with Deen in tow and before leaving she contemplated whether to change out of her present attire or not. Remembering that it was Holi, with the possibility of further drenching, she decided to go as she was. Moreover, everybody around would be similarly wet, she thought. She rose, examined herself for just a second in the mirror and saw that her clothes stuck to her body, wetly caressing her sexy curves and made her look rather provocative. She quickly shook the thought from her mind reasoning that just about all would be wet in a Holi gathering. Finally putting the saree back onto her sleeveless shoulders, she left the house alongwith her elder son towards the next door terrace.

In the elevator heading upwards to the terrace were two other families and then there was Salman. Manya met his eyes and blushed softly. He met Manya's gaze too with a twinkle in his eyes. On the terrace, everyone's eyes were on Manya. There was hardly anyone wet out there since most of them had come prepared for a morning of fun and games. About twenty women and thirty five men of all ages graced the occasion. Manya was the prize pick amongst the women and the fact that she came without her husband did not help matters. Every dick on the terrace was erect within minutes of Manya's entry, including Salman's, Sam's and her own son Deen's.

In the first game, everyone was made to sit in a circle and one person would run around with a handkerchief in hand. He would drop the handkerchief behind any person's back and that one had to discover it, pick it up and run around until he or she dropped it behind someone else's behind. Sam ran around first and after three rounds dropped it behind Manya's sexy back. Luckily Manya noticed it and she rose, picking it up and began running in a circle. As she ran, her big breasts under the braless, sleeveless blouse, bounced and swayed with exaggerated energy. Her wet saree hugged her huge buttocks and they jiggled sexily with every step she took. If viewed in slow motion, Manya's run would have been the raunchiest run of all time for the sheer sexual energy it conveyed. She took three circles and dropped it behind Sam's Dad. The old man ran around and again dropped it behind sexy Manya's ass. Manya didn't notice it but she saw Deen gesturing to her to look behind her ass. She did so and rose with the handkerchief in hand. She ran around and dropped it this time behind Salman. Salman was almost expecting it. He took two rounds and again dropped it behind Manya's lush behind. Manya rose and began her dick stiffening run with her voluptuous body bouncing and swaying all over, breasts, ass and all. It was soon very clear that Manya was the dropping target because everyone wanted to see her sexy body in motion. Manya realized it too but did not protest. She was hoping someone would realise. Salman did and he suggested they play a different game called punishment. Manya sighed and looked at him in relief and gratitude. Salman simply looked back fondly at her and something twitched between Manya's wet loins again.

In this game the youngest member had to pick a name from lots drawn and that name would have to meet with a punishment decided by the youngest member again. Deen being the youngest picked up a name and much to everyone' surprise, it turned out to be Manya's. He looked at his Mom and read out the selected punishment. "Make snacks for all fifty people in half an hour. Select one person to help you." Flummoxed, Manya stood speechless for a moment, wondering whom to pick for help. Her eyes first fell on her son Deen but she decided he was not quick enough to help her in this kind of job. Noticing Salman's bright look in her direction, she pointed her dainty finger in his direction. With a roar, everyone directed the couple to the kitchen in the basement, where the items for sandwich preparation lay. Nobody else was allowed to enter the basement and it would mean a foul with further punishment.

Manya and Salman rushed into the elevator in a hurry and Salman pressed the door shut, clicking the basement button. Deen watched in interest as he saw his mother's fleshy posterior disappear into the lift alongwith Salman. Her creamy back with the saree right down to her ass was the last he saw of his juicy mom for the next half an hour. He also saw Salman place his hand on his mother's ass just before closing the elevator door, as if ushering her in.

The moment the elevator door shut, Manya felt Salman's hands grab her breasts through the braless blouse. Without a moment's warning he proceeded to maul them, much in the same way she experienced in the morning. Her saree was half off and he dipped his head down to kiss her roughly on her wet lips.

"What are you doing Salman," she hissed.

"Mrs. M, don't stop me. I have been dying to pleasure your lovely body the day I saw you. Today you will love it, I assure you".

"We don't have time Salman. Snacks have to be made", she protested. her protest was meek because his squeezing of her half exposed breasts had already started the juice factory in her loins. A steady drip began and her protests thereafter were merely symbolic. Even before the elevator reached the basement, he had her saree right off her lush body and he ushered her out of the lift, saree in hand towards the kitchen in the basement. There was not a soul there as per the game. On his cell phone, he rang up the local restaurant owned by his own family and ordered them to deliver fifty packets of sandwiches within twenty minutes at the basement. Putting the phone away, he looked at her full body, clad only in petticoat and sleeveless blouse. Manya met his gaze with a blush and waited. Salman grabbed the horny housewife by the shoulders and threw her on the basement floor in one quick motion, raising her petticoat over her thighs. One hand mauled her breast while the other pounded her lush ass. Manya was aroused beyond mention in double quick time. She spread herself lasciviously on the bare floor and flipped herself around, presenting her round, full ass to the young stud who had pawed her so strongly this morning. He had also agreed to help her in the game and that made her more grateful. She bent on all fours and shook her ass at him as if to express her gratitude.Things happened in seconds as Salman, who already had his dick out, positioned himself behind the beautiful housewife's ass and began pumping like there was no tomorrow. He was quite right given the situation. Manya took his thrusts with gasps and yelps initially. As the powerful pistoning into her pussy assumed a new level, she mewled and moaned, getting louder and more passionate. Salman rammed and rammed into the beautiful woman who was the wet dream of the neighbourhood. He knew that just about everyone wanted to bury their dicks into this lusty woman's pussy and he was thrilled that he got there early. His hands reached out and fully cupped and squeezed her melon like boobs. He had missed out on her boobs to Sam in the morning but here, he was making up with a vengeance. Boobs and cunt got mercilessly ravaged in a rousing ten minute busrt of passion which made Manya's head spin and cunt go wild with secretion. Her fleshy hips and full breasts got the 'real man treatment' from the stud and Manya screamed in lust at every thrust of his manhood. The alarm in his cellphone rang to signal the elapsing of ten minutes and Salman rapidly increased his thrust tempo into the wildly aroused wife's lewdly presented pussy. "Bitch, take it, " he screamed as he came in hot scalding loads all over her ass and inside her heated love nest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.