Pot Luck Dinners - Cover

Pot Luck Dinners

by Softly

Copyright© 2004 by Softly

Erotica Sex Story: A young married couple, just tranfered from Michigan to Dayton, Ohio, joins the Welcome Wagon club, unaware that that all the members are swingers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Swinging   Group Sex   .

"I see that we have new members," Jane Johnson whispered into her husband's ear, as they sat sipping their gin and tonic. All the ladies had helped clean up after the pot luck dinner, and now, as they did every month everyone would have drinks. Then there would be a couple hours of socializing, and dancing.

"I think she is a doll, but it looks like it may be a while before she can be enjoyed," Frank Johnson replied to his wife, as he gave her a wink.

" Their name's are Sally and Tony Carr. He is attractive, and looks easy. I'm sure our hostess will start the process tonight."

"Agree."

Just then the hostess for the evening, Denise Butler, approached Sally and Tony. "What are you folks drinking?"

"Gin and tonic for Sally, and a whisky sour for me," Tony replied.

While mixing their drinks in the kitchen, Denise added a third of a dose of ecstasy to each one. This will warm them up, she said to herself, as she carried the drinks into the den area, where the Carr's were standing, talking to two other couples.

The Dayton welcome wagon had become a permanent club for the members. During the last year, a sub group that had become swingers, had one by one brought the rest of the members into the swinger scene.

Their ages ran from twenty-eight to forty. They soon learned that Tony and Sally were only twenty-five.

As the music started, Frank said to Bill Butler, "Think that you will kick her out of the sack?" as he cast his eyes toward Sally. "Hardly. I'm a tit and ass man, and she has got them, in spades. Time to go to work" Off he went to ask Sally to dance. Just as he came up behind her, Susan Davis, the appointed bait for Tony, jiggled up to him. She grabbed his arm and led him to the dance area. When they came together, she pressed both of her breasts to his chest, put her head on his shoulder, and made sure he felt her legs rubbing of his.

With twenty couples dancing in two adjoining rooms, they were soon lost from sight.

Bill had Sally in his arms dancing. Sally thought to herself. I feel really strange. I'm warm, and every touch sends a tremor through me. I feel so alive!

As the dance progressed, Bill pulled her close to him, so that her breasts grazed his chest. When turning or dipping, his leg slit up and down her crotch.

Sally realized that she was becoming sexually aroused, but could not understand why. She did not know Bill. She and Tony had just joined the club, as soon as they got settled in their new home, after being transferred here from Holland, Michigan.

The next dance was a disco. As she moved her arms to the beat, her bra shifted just enough for her now, extremely sensitive nipples, to become fully erect, which gave rise to yet more friction. The ecstasy was doing to her exactly what Denise intended it to.

Tony, with Susan draped all over him, did not have a chance. He had a raging hard on. Susan felt it, so made sure she ran her cunt against it to keep him aroused. Her hands were in constant motion, caressing his neck, back, and when he would return to hold her after spinning her, her hand would catch the top of his ass.

Several other members danced with them both. By the time they left, Sally and Tony were so sexually aroused, that when they got home they fucked like rabbits.

After they departed, the remaining members drew numbers out of a hat to couple up, for the start of some hot sex.

A month later, Sally and Tony were the second couple to arrive at Barbara Floyd's home, the hostess for the evening. After the meal, the first drink they received had a two third dose of ecstasy. Usually it takes at least three parties For a new couple to be "enjoyed." There was enough ecstasy to go around, so everyone had some, this night, as well.

Tonight, fate was going to speed things up. Sally and Tony were a couple of small town kids. There had been only twenty-nine students in their high school class. They had started dating when freshmen. The first welcome wagon party had been the most sexually stimulating thing they had done since Tony had taken Sally's virginity six months before they were married.

Neither smoked, or had ever tried any kind of drugs. Never in his life had Tony had a women in his arms like, Susan, Denise, or Jane. Several times Tony and Sally had masturbated, when home alone, thinking of people that they had danced with.

Sally was excited about coming to the pot luck dinner, because she loved to be with the members, loved to dance, and was in disbelief about how alive, warm, an sexually aroused she had become, at the last party.

Tony had fantasized about taking Susan to a bed room. In his mind, he pictured what he thought she would look like. Not that he intended to do it, but the thought of her pressing her hot tits against him gave him a hard on several times a day. He was very, very happy, that Sally was so eager to come, also.

The Floyd home was a tri-level, with a one thousand square foot lower level that contained the den, and two bed rooms, each with its own bathroom. A third bedroom was on the middle level, and there were two more bed rooms, as well as a study on the top floor. There were a lot of places to find privacy from the main gathering of people in the lower level.

By the forth dance, it was evident to all, that the Carr's were both strung out tighter then a drum, from their drinks, and the ecstasy. Tony had a raging hard on. Sally could not keep her eyes off the men.

Frank Johnson, who was dancing with Sally, was surprised that when he rubbed his leg up her twat, that instead of pulling herself away, she thrust her self forward to receive more friction.

When he had a moment with Barbara, he whispered, "Give them another half dose, I think Sally can be enjoyed tonight, and tell Susan to take Tony somewhere as soon as he has his next drink in him.

The word spread from one couple to another that there would be new enjoyment tonight. Bill, who had the hots for Laurel Peters, and influence by the ecstasy, got so aroused at thinking of someone fucking Sally, that he took Laurel behind the wet bar, raised her dress, slid her panties off and begin to eat her. She leaned against the wall, and then slowly slid to the floor, with her head back, eyes closed, and moaning. A minute later Bill's cock was buried in warm woman flesh.

Frank saw them disappear from view, while dancing with Sally. Two minutes later he danced with her close to the same wall, where he could see the withering couple, behind the bar, with Bill's white ass in steady motion, in the dim light.

He turned so that Sally could plainly see them. He felt her tense up. At that moment, he put his left leg forward, while raising it. As it came to rest on her twat, he ran it forward and back four times. Sally did not move, so he replaced it with his hand, which he cupped, and stirred her clit area with. She continued to stare at the fucking couple. Her legs opened slightly, as a long, low, moan escaped her lips, giving a clear signal that she would allow Frank to fuck her.

Meanwhile, Susan had said to a totally sexually aroused Tony, that she wanted to show him something upstairs. As they entered the bedroom on the main floor, she made him an offer, with her body, that few men could refuse. In Tony's case, he damn near cum in his pants when she placed his hand on her cunt, as she rubbed his cock. In microseconds, they were naked, with him on her fucking for all he was worth. The ecstasy enhanced excitement was so high that he could not hold himself, cuming in less then a minute. She was able to cum from his second effort, and when Denise replaced Susan for his third fuck of the night. Tony was hooked.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.