Vacation Nightmare for Two Couples - Cover

Vacation Nightmare for Two Couples

Copyright© 2004 by Clvfan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dan and Kim with their best friends Mike and Donna take a vacation to the mountains. Three escaped prisoners turn their fun into a nightmare

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

Leaving the bedroom Pedro once more baited the husbands. "Your women fook good, they beg for our big deeks, the dark haired one she beg for my cum." Watching to see their reaction he was disappointed when they didn't say anything.

Colin was watching the husbands closely when the brothers came out. He wouldn't want to be either one of them if these guys got loose. He would give the girls a couple of hours to relax before he went into the next stage with them.

Donna helped her friend to the bathroom and turned on the hot water. "I thought he was going to split me open" Kim whispered. "I know" Donna said "it's a good thing the little guy is so small, here let me show you how I got all of that monsters scum out. She took the extendable showerhead and using one hand spread her friends hair fringed lips gently and flushed out all of Diego's cum and then washed Pedro's puny load from her channel.

The stayed under the hot water a long time trying to wash the dirty feel of those two animals away. Putting their clothes back on they reentered the den once again looking to their husbands, they felt a warmth in their heart when both got a nod of understanding and love.

Colin called the two girls to the kitchen talking softly. "Why don't you lassies go to the middle bedroom and try to get some sleep, leave the door open but you can turn off the light, its been a rough day on you I know."

They were glad to do it and immediately went in and turned off the light, lying close they tried to comfort each other.

Donna said "do you know what I was thinking when Diego was doing you."

Kim shook her head "no what?"

"I thought about how good you would look riding Mike's cock" she whispered.

Kim's emerald eyes widened "that's so strange, when I saw that little shrimp on you I thought about how good you would look with Dan between your legs." She continued "you know when or if we get out of this maybe we should try that." Both of them were remembering how the others husband had hardened in their hand earlier.

Dan was working on the cord of his right hand, he could get it to start sliding over the fat part of his hand but it wasn't loose enough yet He and Mike both have had a lot of time to think, neither wanted to dwell on what was happening to their wives, that would do no good.

What did have Dan thinking a lot was Donna's soft hand stroking his cock. What would it feels like to have her mouth around him or to be inside her. He wouldn't jeopardize either his marriage or his friendship to find out unless all was agreed. When they got out of this he thought he would like to explore that possibility.

Mike also was thinking about the bathroom incidence and Kim's little white hand wrapped around his dick. He could picture in his mind her full red lips around his dick, he could also see his beautiful wife beside him on her knees with Dan's cock in her mouth. The thought made his dick start to swell. He would talk it over with his wife after this was over. If she agreed he'd approach Dan and Kim, that would be awesome he thought.

Colin told Pedro and Diego they would take turns watching the men three hours apiece, since he had been watching them while they had the girls. Then Diego could take the first turn and Pedro the second. He sent Pedro to the end bedroom to sleep. He walked over and kneeled down in front of the husbands talking low enough that Diego couldn't hear him over the TV.

"Ah lads, those two wanted to each take a woman to sleep with tonight, now I didn't want to see that any more than you did. I will watch over them tonight for you." He was hoping to make them a little grateful, any little advantage always helps.

Both men knew what he was and that the other two did what he said but they were both thankful their ladies wouldn't have to succumb to the brothers again. They would still break Colin's neck in a second if they could.

Colin waited about an hour before taking his revolver and lying it on the couch beside Diego. The big Mexican had the other one stuffed down the waist of his pants. Colin didn't want to take a chance one of the girls would get brave during the night.

He went into the bedroom closing the door and turned on a small bedside light. He saw the two women sleeping, lying facing each other and one arm reaching out to touch the other. Yeah he figured he was going to have a good time shortly. He went and took a shower, he knew they would be more receptive if he was clean smelling. When he came back he crawled between them waking them as he moved their arms.

When he saw they were awake he started talking "Now them idiots wanted to have one of you each to keep tonight but I persuaded them that it was my turn. I hope I didn't make a mistake." He wanted to make them feel obligated to please him.

That was exactly the thought of both women, it was better to fuck Colin than one of those beasts.

He looked from Kim's exquisite white body and red hair to Donna's golden tan one and long black hair. "Such a decision, why don't you lassies work on my dick while I try to decide who first."

He propped his head up on a pillow and put his hands behind his head.

Kim looked at Donna then moved to lie on her side with her head even with Colin's hips, Donna moved to a similar position on the other side. Donna reached out and took Colin's soft dick in her hand and stroked it a couple of times. Kim cupped his balls with one hand and gently squeezed them.

"Ah lassies that's it, now your mouths if you please" he grinned.

Donna leaned over and her tits brushed his leg as she took the head of his cock in her mouth, Kim leaned over the other side her soft white tits brushing his other leg and engulfed one of his balls sucking lightly.

"Ohhhhh yes lasses, ummm that feels good" he sighed.

Donna sucked him for a while then Kim sucked him while Donna licked his hairy balls.

He would have loved to have them finish him this way but he wanted to be in both those tight holes. "Okay darlings I can't take much more of that, how about you Kim girl lying on your back and you Donna darling you get over her on all fours face to cunt as it were" he instructed.

They looked at each other across Colin's hairy belly, a barely perceptible nod from each and they moved to the middle of the bed. Once there they looked to Colin.

"So beautiful you two, nothing makes a man harder then to watch two women pleasure each other, give me a good show" he smiled.

Well Kim thought that would at least postpone him fucking her and she did admire her friends toned body, up until now she never had any sexual thoughts about it but she remembered how good she thought she would look with Dan fucking her.

Donna also had never actually thought about making love to her friend but she didn't think she would mind it.

Kim on the bottom had more freedom of movement and she looked up between Donna's spread thighs at that pretty black hair covering her tight lips and reached up to run a finger through that hair and into Donna's slit.

The feel of her friend's finger touching her cunt made Donna give a little gasp. She thought the sight of Kim's white thighs spread and that fiery red curly hair lying over her mound and running down around those puffed lips was delicious looking. She blew a warm breath through the hair before dipping her head and touching her tongue to the top of Kim's slit.

That warm wet muscle sent a shiver of pleasure through Kim. She reached up and pulled Donna's hips down so she could run her tongue into her friends' pussy.

Colin was watching these two, one golden firm body over the white shapely body spread below it, long black hair falling between those milky thighs and a golden stomach pressed into those vanilla mounds. He was stroking his cock slowly to this erotic sight. Both wives now had a tongue fully inserted in the hot channel before them. They were tasting each other for the first time and finding they liked it.

Kim unwrapped one arm from Donna's firm ass and slid it between their bodies gently rolling one hard nipple on a hanging golden breast and getting a moan of lust into her own cunt from Donna.

Colin wasn't about to be left out of this, he moved around behind Donna. Taking a pillow he placed it under Kim's head so he could raise Donna's ass up and Kim could still reach her. He aimed his hard pole and started sliding it in Donna's wet cunt. The feel of her flesh parting before the head of his cock was exquisite.

Kim had to move her head down a little and concentrate on Donna's clitoris.

The feel of a hard cock sliding in her and Kim sucking on her clit sent shivers through Donna's body. She attacked Kim's wet hole with a flashing tongue.

Colin fucked into Donna slowly his balls hitting Kim's forehead, he told her to suck his balls. Kim didn't want to leave Donna's pussy but she moved forward and captured his swinging balls in her open mouth when he slid in the next time, holding them in her mouth as he short stroked Donna's tight pussy.

The intense pleasurable feel of Donna's smooth hot flesh around his dick and Kim's hot mouth encircling his balls almost made him shoot his load. But he wanted more then this. He pulled back gently, Kim letting his balls slide out and going back to Donna's hard nub, and when Colin pulled his cock out of Donna she immediately replaced it with her tongue. All this action had Donna breathing hard into Kim's wet nether lips, her body tingling with pleasure.

Colin got another pillow and moved around between Kim's widespread legs. he lifted her ass and placed the pillow under it making her cunt higher and easier for Donna to get to. Then moving forward on his knees he lifted Kim's legs behind her knees and aimed his cock for her hair-lined opening.

"Help it in there lass" he told Donna. She raised her head seeing his cock before her face and she took it in one hand and guided the head to Kim's wet opening.

He slid in easily because Donna's sucking had made Kim very wet. Donna couldn't get her mouth back on Kim's clit, she could only lick it. Donna licked right where Colin's cock was riding in and out, this was pleasuring him and Kim at the same time.

Man thought Colin this felt so good, a very tight hot cunt squeezing him and a wet warm tongue running over the top of his cock when he slid out. Once again his orgasm approached quickly but he wouldn't let it go.

He pulled out of Kim's wet honey and moved forward till his cockhead hit Donna's nose. She knew what he wanted and opened her mouth so he could slide in, she sucked Kim's juice off his cock while he slid in and out of her mouth.

Several strokes there and he moved back to sink into Kim's hot core. He moved back and forth several times. When he felt he was going to cum in Kim he would ease his cock out and have Donna take him in her full lips for several strokes. He kept this up till his legs were quivering with pleasure. he switched back and forth fucking each till he felt he was going to cum.

Kim and Donna really didn't care about Colin he was just an extra jolt while they experienced the thrill of pleasing and being pleased by their friend. They were both approaching a climax when Colin made them bend over the bed side by side.

While he was positioning himself Kim reached back between Donna's spread legs and ran a finger into her pussy and over her clit, Donna did the same to her. Their faces were close and Donna was looking into Kim's lust filled emerald eyes, they were staring right back and she knew Kim was seeing the same lust reflected in her blue eyes.

Colin stepped up behind Kim and placing a hand on one round white hip he inserted his cock in that red-fringed pussy. he sank deep and pumped about ten times before pulling out and putting himself in the golden black-fringed cunt before him. He switched places several times before he knew he couldn't go any more, he wanted to see his cum on those pretty faces. "Lassies turn around and milk my cum now" he gasped.

They got on their knees one on each side of him, Kim enfolded his wet dick in her hand and started a rapid stroking, Donna cupped his balls in one hand kneading and rolling them around, each had the other hand in the others excited cunt. It didn't take much stroking before Colin was shooting his load twisting so it fell into the fiery hair and face of Kim then to the midnight black hair and golden face of Donna.

The girls were concentrating on each other and really didn't notice as they brought each other off with their fingers, eyes closing while the delicious tremors passed through them, their slick pussies clamping the others fingers.

Colin looked down at their closed eyes and cum spattered faces. Yes it was a good evening. He wished he had more time but they had to be on the way in the morning. "Why don't you lasses get cleaned up and we will get some sleep" he told them.

Both girls gave a big sigh then got up and went to the shower. There was a lot of smiling and quiet groaning as they brought each other off again under the warm water.

He lay in the middle of the bed to make sure they would have to lie one on each side of him. They came in and laid down facing away from him, he didn't care he placed a hand on each firm hip and drifted off to sleep.

Dan had worked most of the night and he had one hand free, but there really wasn't a chance to do anything yet. He dozed some, woke up once when Pedro came to relieve Diego.

Colin woke up and looked at the sleeping beauty on each side of him, he really hated to leave them. He got up and patted each firm ass and started thinking about taking them with him. The girls woke up when Colin got up and they started to put their clothes on also.

The sound of Colin coming out of the bedroom woke Dan up, Mike also woke up and looking to Dan, he received a small nod that made him smile.

Colin told Pedro he was going to see if the van that was supposed to pick them up was there yet, he would be back in about an hour. He picked up one of the revolvers to take with him. As he was going out the door he was thinking he would have the brothers kill the husbands and they could take the girls, he was sure after he let the brothers brutalize them some more they would be compliant with him.

Dan thought this might be the chance they had been looking for. "Colin" he called.

Colin stopped with his hand on the door knob "yes lad what is it."

"We really need to go piss again" Dan pleaded.

"Why I guess you do at that." He laughed seeing Diego was still asleep he told Pedro, "one at a time and the same procedure as before." He left, it was about a twenty minute hike over the hill.

Pedro came over and untied Dan's legs, Dan was afraid to try and take him with one hand, he would have to wait. He pushed Dan toward the middle bedroom where the girls were. Pedro stood in the door he pointed to Donna, "he has to piss, help him with his little deek" he laughed.

Donna jumped up and followed Dan into the bathroom.

While she was unzipping him he whispered, "Colin's gone for a while and I have one hand free, when we are both back in there you are going to have to distract him so I can get the other free."

Donna nodded and smiled, before putting him back in his pants she slowly stroked him till he was hard, Dan's breathing deepened he didn't know what to do or say. She finally got him back in his pants and rubbed him with her palm.

"All done" she smiled.

While Pedro was tying Dan up and undoing Mike Donna told Kim what Dan had said. Both knew the only kind of diversion that would occupy Pedro. He brought Mike in and motioned for Kim to follow him.

She went in and unzipped him fishing his cock out with her soft hand, she whispered the message to Mike. When he finished she grinned at him and started squeezing his dick and working her hand up and down till she had him hard. Mike thought she had the hottest hand in the world, it felt so good. She put him up, zipped his jeans and squeezed the bulge showing through.

Pedro tied him up and turned, he was going to get Colin to let him take the women with them, he wanted to feel his cum shooting down their throats.

Kim and Donna came in the den without their tops, "Pedro we want to suck your big dick once more before you go" they postured for him.

Pedro had to smile he knew these puta's couldn't get enough of him. He strutted over taking in those four fine tetas showing. They both dropped to their knees.

Dan meanwhile had gotten one hand free and was getting the other loose while Pedro was occupied.

He started untying his legs. Pedro set the pistol down on the couch arm and started undoing his pants, he was going to enjoy face fucking these chicas in front of their men. He was standing in front of them when he dropped his pants.

Kim saw Dan finish untying his last leg and as Pedro started to reach for her head she jumped forward pushing him backward where he tripped over his pants falling on his ass.

Dan was on him in a second. Donna and Kim rushed to Mike and started untying him.

Dan picked Pedro up with one hand on the back of his neck and reaching under him grabbed his nuts throwing him against the wall. Pedro's scream woke Diego who came charging out just as Mike was getting up. He saw the pistol on the couch and went for it. Mike dove into him and drove him against the wall.

Dan had lost all control, he smashed his fist into Pedro's face repeatedly holding him up against the wall by his neck till blood flew on every blow. He let him slide down the wall till he was sitting then drew back and kicked him in the balls as hard as he could four or five times crushing them completely, Pedro couldn't even scream his jaw was broken in three places.

While this was going on Mike and Diego had a hold of each other each trying to get the advantage. Mike was very strong, but so was Diego, it looked like an even match as they pushed and shoved each other around the room.

Dan picked Pedro up holding him over his head with Pedro facing the ceiling, then he dropped him as he knelt on one knee, Pedro's back broke as he slammed across Dan's knee.

Diego managed to get his arms locked around Mike and was trying to squeeze the breath out of him, he had him up against the wall next to the fireplace. Mike slammed his open palms against Diego's ears at the same time, busting his eardrums.

Diego let go grabbing his ears, Mike grabbed the poker from the hearth and swung as hard as he could. The spike on the poker entered Diego's temple just above the ear killing him instantly, he fell like a pole-axed bull.

Dan rolled Pedro off his knee and was starting to help Mike when he saw the last of the fight, he quickly picked up the pistol from the couch. He told Kim to watch for Colin, she moved over to the door to comply.

"I don't see anything " she cried.

Dan rushed over and took her in his arms, Donna had already run to Mike and was hugging him tight.

"Oh Dan I am so sorry" she started, he shut her up with a kiss.

Donna was afraid to look up into Mike's face until she felt his hand stroking her hair and a gentle kiss on the top of her head. "It's alright baby I love you" he told her quietly.

Dan was watching out the glass of the front door. "Mike watch the back and all of you stay away from the windows" he instructed. We have to figure out what we are going to do. We could call the state police but do we really want to do that. I would just as soon not put my wife through all that" he said.

Mike thought for a moment and he agreed, they both turned to their wives.

Kim was staying close to her husband as was Donna. She shook her head, I would just as soon forget this ever happened, what about you Donna. Looking at her husband she agreed also.

"So what are we going to do" Kim wanted to know.

"We are going to wait for Colin to come back, if we get the drop on him I am going to beat him to a pulp, then I guess we can decide what to do from there" Dan said.

"You only get half a pulp friend I get the other half. Mike informed him.

Colin was coming back, the van was waiting with the keys in it right where it was supposed to be. The note inside directed them to drive to a warehouse outside Santa Fe and they would be spirited across the border from there. He was happily thinking about the fun he was going to have with the two beauties waiting in the cabin. When he stepped around a rock about 30 feet from the cabin he saw somebody looking out the back door glass, it wasn't one of the brother's and it wasn't one of the women. He quickly stepped back. He gave a heavy sigh, he knew those two would be dangerous.

He figured they must have overpowered the brothers. Now he would be facing two very angry men with a pistol, he had a pistol and nothing else. He didn't like the odds, Ah... it sure would have been nice but he would remember these two hot lassies on many a night he thought. He turned and headed back for the van.

Mike saw him when he stepped around the rock when Colin ducked back behind the rock. Mike knew he had been seen. "He's over here Dan" he said.

"Keep a watch here Kim just in case" Dan told his wife and moved over to where he could look out also.

"He's behind that rock" Mike said. About that time they saw Colin as he slipped over the top of the hill.

"Looks like he is leaving" Dan said. "But we can't take a chance on him coming back" he opened the door.

'Dan no' his wife cried.

"Honey I am not going to shoot it out with him I am going to follow him and make sure he is leaving." He ducked out the back door, being very careful to watch for Colin doubling back, he made it to the top of the hill in time to see the faint figure of Colin almost down the other side. From where he was on the top of the hill he could see the van parked off in the distance. He watched till Colin got in and drove away before heading back to the cabin.

When Dan got back to the cabin he told them Colin was gone, now they had to figure what to do with the two bodies. Mike thought a moment then said "You remember that deep crevasse we saw yesterday about a half a mile from here, what about we drop them down there, nobody will ever find them."

The rest thought that was a good idea, now they had to figure how to get them there, they could get about two thirds of the way in the Blazer but how to get them the rest of the way. What they came up with was taking the springs off one of the beds, running a pole under one end and making an Indian travois using the cords that they had been tied with. Then they secured the bodies to the travois and with both of them pulling they hauled what was left of Pedro and Diego up the hill and rolled them into the crevasse. They cleaned the cabin up, washing all the blood off the wood floors, got in the Blazer and headed home.

Dan was driving and holding Kim's hand as they headed down to the main road, Mike had Donna hugged up against him in the back. Kim was looking at Dan with those big emerald eyes squeezing his hand she said "I am so lucky to have you love me."

He grinned, "and don't you forget it, you know not everything that happened up there was bad."

She knew exactly what he was talking about, "I know, Donna and I discovered some fantasies we hadn't thought about before."

Mike spoke up "Oh yeah, I think Dan and I had a few new ideas ourselves."

Donna poked him in the ribs "And just what did you two dream up' she asked.

"Oh no, Kim brought it up so you two have to go first' Dan laughed.

Kim looked over at Donna who nodded her head. "Weeeelll we each thought that the other would look awful sexy with the others husband making love to her" she said softly, not quite sure how the guys would take it.

Dan looked in the mirror at Mike, to see him grinning. "Sounds like we had similar fantasies" he smiled. 'So what are we going to do about it."

They talked all the way home about how to make this come about, it was decided they would drop Mike and Donna off and go on home. They were going to meet the next day at the Raston house for dinner.

When Mike and Donna got home they went straight to the shower and lovingly washed each other. Mike picked her up and carried her to the bed kissing her passionately, she tried to say "Mike I."

He shut her up with another kiss and then kissed and licked his way down her body, eating her dark-haired pussy till she came and then rolled her legs back towards her head while he used his hard prick to show her that everything was alright. They went to sleep in each other's arms.

Dan and Kim also went straight to the shower and Kim knelt down with the warm water running over her back and sucked her husband's hard cock, her full lips mashed into his black pubic hair while she took him all the way in, then using her tongue all the way to flick under his sensitive head. She did this till he exploded down her throat. They got in bed and Dan lay beside her running his hand over her soft white body, kneading a round breast and then running his hand down her leg and back up the inside to brush over her closed lips and red bush.

"Tell me what you to fantasized about" he cajoled his wife.

Her husband's hands felt so good running over her, relaxing her. "It's strange but even though we hadn't said anything to each other we had similar thoughts we found out later" she started. "Seeing Donna's nude body I thought how sexy she would look with your hard cock sliding into her black forest, her eyes full of lust as you brought her to orgasm." She wasn't going to mention the circumstances that caused that fantasy. Dan had moved down between his wife's legs and was running his tongue over her tight lips.

"Go on baby, what else" he prodded.

"When she told me she had the same thoughts of me and Mike, then I pictured him entering me, his muscular body poised above me." She shuddered as her husband ran his tongue into her moistening pussy.

He looked up at her "Was he good, did he make you cum?"

She shivered again at the feel of his tongue on her clit and the image of Mike filling her with his hard dick.

"Yesss baby he did. " she hissed as Dan, the image of his friend between his wife's legs excited him and he attacked her hot hole with lips and fingers bringing Kim to a quick climax. When he moved to lay beside his wife she questioned him. "You said you had similar thoughts, what were they?"

"When Donna had me in her hand in the bathroom, her soft hand felt so good, and when she stroked me to a hard on, I could see me fucking her. I knew you were probably doing the same to Mike and I could see him above you, your legs coming up around him. I thought at first I should be jealous but I wasn't, it excited me" he confessed.

She smiled at him and snuggled close and they went to sleep.

Both couples were excited about the upcoming evening, Donna dressed in a white silk dress that clung to every curve of her body it came to mid thigh and she had on sheer silk stockings and four-inch white high heel shoes. Mike in black dress pants and white silk shirt.

Kim had a clingy spaghetti strapped black number that made her milky skin glow, it was mini skirt length and she wore black stockings and calf high black leather high heel boots, Dan also had on a pair of gray dress pants and black silk shirt.

Every one was relaxed, they each knew what was to happen and they were in no hurry, they enjoyed each other's company sex or no sex.

After a delicious dinner and some wine Dan put on some slow music holding out his hand to Donna, she willingly came into his arms. Mike stepped over to Kim and they came together.

From this first dance all four knew the evening was going to be a great success.

Dan loved the feel of Donna's body molding against him, it felt so different from Kim's because she was much taller, her pelvis as almost even with his and his cock was pressed right against her. While they slowly moved to the music heads lying together she had her arms under his and curled up around his shoulders holding him tight to her.

He had his hands low on her back running them over her hips and down to cup those firm cheeks. Her nipples were making a tent of the silk material covering them and the bulge in his pants was rubbing against her mound.

"You smell wonderful," he said taking in the perfumed fragrance of her shiny black hair.

She turned her head to kiss his neck "So do you."

His hands gripped her slow flexing cheeks pulling her groin tighter against him.

Mike also loved the difference in Kim's height, it was so different, her head just came up to his chest, that's were she had her head lying. Her arms up around his neck as she slid those luscious tits around his stomach.

His hard cock was pressed against her stomach as they moved together. He had his hands on her lower back pulling her against him. He could feel her hot breath through his shirt.

She whispered to him, "I think you like dancing with me fellow" as she pressed her flat stomach against his hardon.

He laughed softly kissing the top of her head, "I love the feel of your body against mine." While they moved slowly around the floor to the music each was keeping an eye on their spouse and the feeling was the same for them all.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.