Africa Slave Queen - Cover

Africa Slave Queen

Copyright© 2004 by Finc

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Rachel Goodbody is sexy, feisty and her channels number one reporter. But an insulted African dictator has other plans. Turning her into his most amazing sex slave ever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Slavery   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Lactation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Body Modification   Caution  

It was late that afternoon when Rachael was escorted to the big green presidential helicopter. She didn't know why but the general needed to fly back North that very night and he had no intentions of missing out on his wedding night. As she sat in the whining bird the red-carpeted passenger area like a waiting room she could see Mobana shaking hands with his friend and ally the prime minister of his neighbouring country. At his side Koko stood in heeled boots and military fatigue no doubt having spent the afternoon enjoying that enormous Nubian slave.

"Good luck my friend," the prime minister. "They will meet you at dawn to begin the negotiations."

Mobana nodded, "they will find me as serious a diplomat as I am a general," he bragged

"Indeed." The prime minister said stepping back and bowing with a smile.

The General saluted his two escorting guards and Rachael recognised them as her wedding escort, the officers who had suckled so proudly on her breasts.

The door opened and as the swirling evening heat filled the cabin the general, Koko and his officers entering. Koko gave her the slightest of nose-raised looks the general more of a commanding nod. But the two majors acted in reverence both saluting then lowering their eyes.

"See my soldiers," the general laughed taking a sip of wine as the helicopter began to taxi, "with such a queen blessed by our gods the rebels must know their time is over, that is why they call this meet."

Rachael gave the slightest of dismissive shakes of the head more in contempt than disbelief. The generals face narrowed but she had already realised in a way been married to him was safer than not. Koko went to slap her face and the general gripped her wrist the soldier's faces one of horror. "Behave yourselves, both of you," he snapped and the women sat there in arrogant silence.

As the evening jungle crawled below her craft like a widening slick of deep green Rachael realised where they were heading. She had stupidly hoped she was heading to the capital but that would have been too easy. No, she would never again come close to the western world. Instead she was heading back to that awful place of dominance and pain Mobana's deep jungle fortress.

The regal cabin allowed a degree of sound proofing to the ferocious rota just above their heads and Koko taunted her old friend.

"You were spectacular today my queen," she said with a sly grin. "All those months of training worked wonders didn't it?" Rachael looked stern face back at her. The general had earphones on communicating with his command and was oblivious to their discussion.

"My father will tire of you and when that happens I'll be waiting."

Rachael gave the slightest of smiles. Koko was taken aback, was it a sly grin?

"Maybe he'll tire of you first," was her unexpected response.

The black beauty had no chance to continue their game as Mobana took off his headphones happy with the news.

"Tomorrow I will bring peace to my country," Mobana said in a pompous rant. "A great leader can always be magnanimous in victory." Koko's eyebrow rose at this interpretation of ongoing events.

"Selfless as always to your duty father" She added in praise and possible mockery.

He lit a cigar reclining back on his seat looking at his new wife.

"But first I have a wedding night to enjoy."

As the aircraft banked and dipped approaching the massive walls of his camp Rachael could see miles and miles of blackness, the Northern jungle home to the rebel army. Somewhere in that blackness lay the remains of her plane and film crew. She was just one more statistic in a war that appeared to be drawing to a close and with it any hope of her plight been revealed.


High up in the central keep of his jungle fortress Rachael slowly undressed under the lustful gaze of her new husband. Out side the pitch-black night hummed with insect choir and she was grateful of the big ceiling fan slowly wafting her perspiring body.

Mobana reclined on the ornate bed his body naked his fat rolls of skin looking like he had been winched into place. As she slid the negligee from her shoulders he gave the slightest of appreciative nods her naked hourglass body glistening in the pale light.

"Very beautiful," he coughed taking a swig of wine then a puff of his cigar. He leaned forward to talk. He loved to talk. Loved to hear himself talk.

"You are my bride and my tribes bride. Such a over confident western bitch brought to her knees." He crawled closer. "But life could be bearable if you allow it to be." He caressed her thigh then up to her waist. "If you please me you could live many years in comfort." His face then frowned. "Or you will live many years in distress."

Rachael nodded feeling the potion he had given her take effect. She needed the relaxant, hungered for it even. She needed anything to take the edge of the reality of tonight, tomorrow and forever.

"Sir," she said softly feeling his hand cup between her legs his palm pressing on her mound his fingers in the crack of her ass. "I'll do whatever you say."

He smiled then sat at the side of the bed.

"Very good my Queen," he said putting his hand into a silver bowl at his bedside. "Now come here and bend over."

His hand removed from the bowl a long sturdy sausage. The thing was a German frankfurter or bratwurst type food. A strong skinned meat in a thick cylindrical tube. The long food had been dripping with gel and the President traced the end down the crack of her ass as Rachael touched her toes her heels legs slightly apart.

She knew what to do, he'd already explained.

The evening began to rumble with thunder, as the weather grew more intense and humid. The president was now laid back on his bed, his hands on Rachael's great rump. The blonde goddess was straddling his flabby chest her ass waving towards his face her head down between his thighs sucking on his cock. As she took deep long slurps she gave slight grunts of effort her anal muscles hard at work.

"Yes Rachael I can see it now, uhh good push, push harder as you fellate me."

The generals eyes widened in enjoyment as while his bride dutifully blew his cock he could watch as a stiff greased sausage appeared from her anus. The rubbery skinned meat slowly snaked from her ass as the woman squeezed with all her might.

That's it my queen, you swallowed it all the way in, now let me see you shit it back out."

She could feel herself forcing the meat truncheon out like a stiff tail all the while his rampant cock in her mouth the eye hole seeping with enjoyment.

There was a crack of thunder and the blonde's skin glowed with sweat like a fluorescent statue.

His hands kneaded her ass cheeks pulling them wide and Rachael's head lifted and she gave a groan of humiliation as she squeezed the sausage all the way out the thing dropping on Mobana s chest slippery with gel.

"Hold tight," Mobana coached and Rachael nodded and gritted her teeth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.