Neighbors - Cover

Neighbors

by falcon29

Copyright© 2004 by falcon29

Incest Sex Story: Life in the Great Northwest! What goes on in those 'typical' neighborhoods?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

My face was buried between the thighs of Cheryl Findley. Her shaven labia (and, consequently, my face) were coated with my saliva, her juices, and the semen of my neighbor, Bob. The taste was exquisite. When I felt the hand on my shoulder I ignored it at first.

Then the hand squeezed harder and a voice came from behind me. "May I cut in?" I lifted my head and turned to find my brother in law, Harry, smiling down at me.

"Which of us would you like to join?" I asked, "Cheryl or me?"

"Well, I was kind of hoping you would both stick around," Harry said, taking the hand I extended to him. Cheryl reached up as well and captured his erection in her hand, pulling him to the mattress beside us. On his knees, Harry's prick was at the perfect height for Cheryl to suck him when she sat up, which she proceeded to do. I watched for a few seconds. I stroked Harry's hairy ass and letting my fingers slide between its fleshy halves.

I let my gaze wander. There were twelve of us. As my hand continued to probe between Harry's cheeks my eye found my wife, Gilda. She was busy with Fred and Hank, handling one at each end. Hank, Cheryl's husband, was just reaching his climax in my wife's mouth. Fred had his cock balls deep inside her juicy pussy.

In various other combinations, our six other friends and relatives were similarly enjoying themselves around the basement rec room of our hosts, Bob and Penny Wilson. Their kids had been farmed out to the grandparents for the night and the house was ours.

Our block "meetings" had turned into orgies over a period of three years. Gilda and I had moved here at the recommendation of her brother, Harry. The neighborhood was an upper middle class suburb of Portland, Oregon. We visited, decided we liked it, and ended up buying the house between Hank and Cheryl Findley and that of the Burbach's, Harry and Samantha -- Sam for short.

(Originally, we started getting together with property owners from other parts of the neighborhood to mount a protest against putting a mall just down the road. We hired an attorney and filed a class action suit to block construction. We successfully demonstrated how, in similar situations, property values had declined when such an operation came into the area. The plans for the mall moved elsewhere.)

After the hearing we had a huge victory party. A couple of weeks later, Gilda and I invited just the people on our block and those from across the street to a barbecue at our house. About once a month after that we took turns being the host. When the barbecues got boring we switched to "ethnic dinners". Mindy Coombs called Gilda one day to explain her idea.

"I decided on Mexican for this first one," she said. "After dinner, we'll have two drawings. The first one will be for the type of food for the next dinner. The second will be to see who gets to be the host the next time. My ex-husband and I were in a group like this one, years ago. It's really fun!" Over the next year or so we had Chinese, German, Italian, Thai, Indian and even good old American.

After a while that got kind of old, though. Then we took up games. Canasta, Poker, Bridge and Gin Rummy all trotted by. One night we all got pretty trashed and played strip poker. I guess that was really what started things in the direction we finally took, though there was no overt sex that night. From conversations with the other guys later I learned that everybody else got just as hot as Gilda and I had that night. We'd gone home around 11:00 and fucked our brains out until 2AM.

Board games came next. Scrabble and Monopoly tourneys were fun for a while. Then one night we were all at Bob and Penny's house again. Bob suggested strip poker again. The women pretended to be reluctant but they played anyway. Once we were almost all naked, Bob brought out a little different kind of game. I don't recall the name of it but it was something like a combination of Trivial Pursuit and the old favorite, Truth or Dare.

There were cards, and a pair of dice. The game, designed for two players, called for alternating turns. A player rolled the dice. Even numbers meant drawing from the "truth" deck; odd numbers meant the "dare" cards. Well, Bob modified the game. Each player was assigned a number (twelve people, twelve possible rolls... hmm... ) and the dice were rolled. The person with that number drew a card from either deck, read it aloud and then had to do whatever it said with or to his/her partner. If it was a truth card, well, you get the idea.

It turned out to be an interesting night. We had all been close friends for a long time by then. With pool parties and shore excursions we had all become used to being nearly naked with each other. After the two strip poker games and real nudity, there were no surprises there. The game that night went beyond mere nudity, however.

Bob suggested we sit across the circle from our partner. Everybody rolled one of the dice to see who went first. The lowest numbers rolled again until it was down to two. The loser of that round went first, took the turn and then rolled the dice to see who was next. My sister Lisa ended up going first.

She drew a Truth card. "When and where did you lose your virginity?" she read. She smirked with obvious relief. "Whew! Ahem... I lost my virginity at the age of fifteen to Billy Simmons in the playhouse in our back yard." She replaced the card on the bottom of the pile.

"Big deal," I said, "I already knew that. In fact, I watched you." Lisa grinned at me.

"It wasn't that time that you caught us, little brother," she said. I was surprised. I didn't think she knew. "That was the third time we did it. I saw you peeking. It turned me on so I performed a little for you." I felt my cheeks redden, in spite of the fact that I was sitting there bare-ass. Mine wasn't the only cock that had begun to inflate.

(Gilda and I had been dating for about three months -- having sex for two -- when she confessed. Growing up with two brothers, she found that she was attracted to Harry. Her brother Jimmy was the oldest by several years. He was in college by the time Gilda entered puberty. Harry was just two years older than Gilda. They began experimenting with sex when Gilda was thirteen. They knew it was "wrong", but it was also a lot of fun.

The night Gilda told me all this we had just finished fucking in my dormitory room at college. We were in love and felt very adult about our relationship. Our sex life, while not too kinky, had a quality of abandon and trust that let us both know we could trust the other. Gilda's revelation surprised me, but it didn't shock me. I'd grown up with an older sister so I knew about adolescent attractions. Unfortunately for me (and Lisa) we hadn't had the guts to experiment the way Gilda and Harry had done. In the end, it was fine with me that my girlfriend had bestowed her virginity on her brother.)

Next it was Bob's turn. He drew a Dare card. He read it to himself and then grinned at Penny. His eyes went back to the card. He read it out loud. "Kiss your partner where he/she most likes to be kissed." He dropped the card and crawled across the carpet, being careful to avoid the cards. I looked at Penny and my mouth dropped open when I saw her roll to her back and lift her spreading legs into the air. The women giggled and the men were silent as we all watched Bob plant a sloppy wet kiss on her pussy. He added a good lick to the action and stood up. He did a little victory dance back across the circle, his cock fully erect -- just as every other penis in the room was.

After that things get kind of mixed up in my mind. We had to drink more to fortify ourselves for the game. We all took turns watching our neighbors and relatives doing the most intimate things to their spouses. We heard secrets that we never would have learned otherwise. As we got looser, the truths became more intimate. When the cards ran out we were well into the spirit. After that we just substituted our own questions and tasks.

When it was Penny's turn, she rolled Fred's number. She asked him if he'd ever done anything sexual with another man. He astounded us all (except his wife, Mindy) when he admitted that he had -- several times.

In his turn he rolled Harry' number and asked him the same question. Harry gave Gilda a quick glance before he reddened. Gilda had an eyebrow raised in challenge. He had to clear his throat before he admitted that he and his friend in high school had sucked each other off. "I was getting ready to call bullshit on you Harry," Gilda said later.

"I know. That's why I confessed," he said. After Fred had admitted it, though, it wasn't so hard."

"Oh, I think everything is pretty hard by now," she laughed.

Those were the two biggest surprises of the game. After several rounds of confessions and of cocks being sucked, pussies being licked and asses kissed the party disintegrated. Bob and Penny were the first to just forget the game and go off to the couch to fuck. The rest of us watched for only a few seconds before joining in with our partners at some level or other. That night we all stayed with our spouses.

The following month Bob brought the game to our house. He also brought the spinner from a Twister game. He had modified it. Instead of the four familiar colors he had placed the numbers 1 through 12 around the center. "I had the idea after our last party," he explained. "If everybody isn't okay with it, we don't have to use this. But I thought that tonight would just be a repetition of last month otherwise -- not that it wasn't fun, mind you. My idea is that, after the dice roll and the card is drawn, we spin to see who our 'partner' will be."

We all looked at each other in silence. I know that Gilda and I had had a discussion about the others. We had remarked on certain attributes of our friends after seeing them at their most intimate. We had also discussed the possibility of bringing others into our personal sex life.

Samantha raised what should have been immediately obvious to all of us. I know it would have come out soon anyway. "Wait a second. Didn't it occur to you that there are several people here who are related?" The light bulb went on in my head. Besides Lisa and me, and Gilda and Harry, Sam and Cheryl were siblings. Then there were Hank and Penny as well as Tom and Fred, who are two pairs of cousins, respectively. Bob Wilson was a cousin to Sam and Cheryl.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.