Lucky Stiff - Cover

Lucky Stiff

Copyright© 2004 by JiMC

Chapter 32 -- Parental Advice

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 32 -- Parental Advice - In the second entry of the Lucky Tickets saga, our hero learns about friendship, love, and other important lessons about life as this tale follows him through tenth grade and into eleventh grade. (46 Chapters plus a Prologue and Afterword; 334,465 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

If only I could find a way,
To feel your sweetness through the day.
The love that shines around me could be mine.
So give us an answer, won't you?
We know what we have to do,
There must be a thousand voices
Trying... to get through.

--Lord, Is it Mine? (Supertramp)


June's note, which had been to Kristen and Lynette, also said that she'd be over the next morning to pick me up, and we'd be able to pick up Merry for the initiation on Saturday.

I knew that I'd miss not having June around that day, but in reality, I was very happy that I'd be able to spend some quality time alone with Lynette and Kristen. I had a lot of making up to do with Lynette, who I had blown up at the previous night.

Kristen started to undress me after Lynette went into the kitchen to cook my pancakes. In the meantime, Kristen sat on my lap and fed me from her own plate.

"Is this June's recipe?" I called out to Lynette.

"Yeah," Lynette replied, "it's her mother's. You seemed to like them when June made them."

"They're great!" I said before Kristen shoveled another forkful into my mouth.

I found Lynette's fork and I used it to feed Kristen while she was feeding me. Of course, the entire process of feeding each other just made for a mess, but we were enjoying ourselves.

When Lynette came out of the kitchen with my plate, she noticed that both Kristen and I had purple stains on our faces from the blueberries and whipped cream in quite a lot of places that indicated that our aim wasn't always intentionally correct.

Lynette giggled as she saw the two of us, and went back into the kitchen. When she returned, she was carrying a plastic tablecloth for the table. She unfolded the tablecloth and placed it on the living room floor.

Next, Lynette came over to where Kristen and I were still feeding each other, and simply picked Kristen up from my lap. She carried my blonde Goddess over to the outstretched tablecloth and placed her in the middle.

"Stay there," Lynette told Kristen.

Lynette crooked her finger to me, indicating that I was to get up, and at the same time, she picked up the plate she just took out of the kitchen. Without warning, Lynette dumped the pancakes onto Kristen's belly.

"Ow!" Kristen yelled as the warm pancakes hit her body.

"There," Lynette said, satisfied. "You want a mess? Let's eat breakfast off Kristen!"

Despite Kristen's initial cry of surprise, apparently the pancakes weren't too hot for her skin.

I laughed, and got myself a fork and a butter knife and squatted next to Kristen. I tenderly cut a piece of a pancake and fed it to Kristen.

"Hmm," Kristen said, enjoying her bite.

I wasn't prepared when Lynette came over to the other side of Kristen and started pouring the expensive blueberry syrup generously over Kristen's body, hitting her breasts, her legs, her face, and a little on the actual pancakes. She put the syrup back on the dining room table and then went back to where Kristen was and started smearing the syrup all over her body, before starting to lick it off lightly from Kristen's nearest breast.

I got the idea, and joined Lynette on the other breast.

Kristen moaned occasionally, enjoying Lynette and I double teaming her on her breasts.

I got another great idea, and hopped off Kristen and ran into the kitchen, returning with the whipped cream canister. I told Kristen to open her mouth, and I sprayed some of the foamy substance into her mouth. I then stuck my tongue into her mouth as the two of us wrestled our tongues together, trying to get as much of the whipped cream into our own mouths and stealing it from the other's.

Once the cream was melted to nothingness, I got the canister again and once again squirted some into Kristen's mouth. This time, however, instead of sticking my tongue into Kristen's mouth, I fed her my cock.

"Hmm," Kristen moaned, and I saw her lips smile around my shaft. The texture inside Kristen's mouth was quite unique, being much squishier and a bit cooler than usual. I started to move my dick in and out, and saw the cream sticking on my shaft.

I looked back at Lynette, and saw that she took one of the pancakes and used it to "paint" Kristen with the syrup, so that her skin was a light purple from the tops of her legs to her breasts.

Kristen started actively sucking me, and I started to come. I sent the first spurt into Kristen's mouth, and then pulled out and sent the remainder over Kristen's purple body.

Lynette giggled at what I did, and took the whipped cream can and added a spurt of whipped cream here and there to finish her masterpiece.

I looked at Lynette, and without saying a word, the two of us each took possession of one of Kristen's legs. We started at her toes, and tried to suck them clean, ignoring Kristen's squirming responses.

The two of us worked our way slowly up Kristen's legs, pausing at various erogenous zones for extra attention.

When I got to Kristen's crotch, I couldn't notice the bruising, mostly because it was camouflaged by the extra blueberry syrup that Lynette deposited there. I gave Kristen a very light lick there, and I heard a soft groan as my tongue hit a tender spot. I tried elsewhere, and found that Kristen's erect clit wasn't tender, and my Goddess seemed to enjoy my tongue there.

I pulled my head up and whispered to Lynette, "Kris's clit isn't hurt."

"I know," Lynette whispered back. "I found that out last night."

"Oh."

Lynette and I moved toward Kristen's pubic hair, and as we licked, our tongues would occasionally intertwine. After the first time this happened, Lynette and I made it a point to lick at each other as we continued licking the syrup and whipped cream from Kristen.

I came upon one of my own spurts just below Kristen's belly button, and I licked it up. I then moved over to Kristen and stuck my tongue into her mouth, allowing her to savor my semen.

Lynette saw what I did, and stared at the two of us. After a moment, she smiled. Thereafter, whenever either of us would come across any of the semen that I shot on Kristen's body, we'd lick it up and feed it to Kristen while deeply kissing her.

There was a spurt of mine that seemed to reach between both of Kristen's breasts. Lynette and I scooped up what we could together, and then, grinning at one another, we both deposited the (admittedly mostly dry) semen together, both of our tongues squirming in Kristen's mouth. Kristen's tongue moved from mine to Lynette's and back. It was a tight fit, and it may have been uncomfortable to Kristen, but there weren't any complaints.

For the coup de grace, once Kristen was relatively clean, Lynette pulled me so that I was kneeling at Kristen's head. Kristen tried to move her head up to lick my cock, but Lynette kept moving her head down.

Instead, Lynette moved down, and started sucking my dick, very slowly, right over Kristen's mouth.

Kristen's eyes were wide, and her attention was riveted on my cock moving slowly in and out of Lynette's mouth. With all the stimulation that I received licking the syrup, whipped cream, semen, and bits of pancake from Kristen's body, I once again erupted into Lynette's sucking mouth.

When I was spent, I pulled away, expecting Lynette and Kristen to share a deep kiss.

Instead, Lynette kept her face hovering about six inches over Kristen's mouth, and then she opened her lips and allowed my semen to fall out of them, down into Kristen's mouth.

The scene was quite erotic to me; I knew that I and others shared semen with Kristen in the past, but this was the first time that there was a visual factor to add to my knowledge.

After Lynette's mouth was empty, she moved down and kissed Kristen deeply.

The three of us lay on the tablecloth, pretty much beat.

"We're a mess," Kristen noticed.

"There's a shower downstairs," I pointed out.

"NO NOZZLES TODAY!" Kristen said.

We all laughed, and Lynette and I helped Kristen down the stairs.


Let me tell you. Kristen and Lynette are quite capable of making a guy feel forgiven, and I did my best to make them feel loved. After coming twice at breakfast, all I did was rub and fondle the two girls. Lynette didn't mind me rubbing between her legs, but Kristen was still quite sore, and since Lynette mapped out where Kristen could and could not be touched the night before, I let her focus between Kristen's legs while I focused on her breasts, face, and upper torso.

It took us about an hour and a half before we decided we were clean.

Lynette and Kristen thought that June's idea the night before of using the swimming pool and hot tub was a great one, and we relaxed in the Solarium in the main house for the rest of the morning and well into the afternoon.

At one point, we were in the hot tub. I noticed that Kristen wasn't sitting on her "special jet" (most likely due to her injury), but we were all very close together in the tub.

I sighed. "I'm glad making up is so much fun with you guys."

"Kristen was right," Lynette pointed out. "We've been apologizing too much recently."

"Yeah," Kristen added. "I hurt your feelings with Jackie."

"I hurt you with the nozzle," Lynette continued.

"And I hurt both of you with my unthinking words," I added. "I think this whole love thing is new to all of us. It takes some people years to just figure out one on one. I think our problems are doubled."

"Try multiplied by four," Lynette said.

"Huh?"

"Kristen and me, Kristen and you, you and me, and the three of us together."

"Wow!" Kristen exclaimed. "I never thought about it that way. We're still finding bumps in the road over just the person to person things."

"We do the three of us together bit pretty well, though," Lynette smiled. "Breakfast was tasty, if a bit messy this morning."

The three of us laughed, but I could tell that we were all thinking about what Lynette said about the difficulties inherent in a three way relationship.


The three of us were swimming in the big pool when Harry's voice came over the intercom.

"Kristen?"

"Yeah, Harry?" Kristen answered.

"Both your parents are home, and your father has asked if you wanted to grill bratwursts for a family dinner."

"On the porch?" Kristen asked.

"Yes, Kris."

"Are they coming into the Solarium now?"

"I think they were trying to get your feelings on that."

Kristen looked at me and then Lynette. Lynette didn't seem too eager, and I can only imagine what my expression showed.

"Tell them to give us five minutes, Harry," Kristen answered.

"Very well, Kristen."

Kristen muscled her way out of the swimming pool with her strong arms, and then limped into the changing room. When she came out, she had three terry cloth robes. We put them on and sat down at one of the round tables that had four patio chairs.

A few minutes later, Daniel and Charley Swift arrived. They wore identical terry robes, although theirs were light blue instead of the white ones that the three of us were wearing.

"Hello, kids!" Charley said, warmly.

"Hi, Mom!" Kristen said, smiling. "Hi, Dad!"

"I heard you got hurt the other day," Charley said.

"Just a minor bruise, Mom," Kristen explained. "Jim and Harry insisted that I go to the doctor's."

Charley smiled and nodded. "It was a good idea. Harry said you were given a prescription."

"Codeine."

"Still taking it?"

"Not since last night."

Charley nodded again and looked at Lynette and me. "And how are the two of you?"

"Feeling great," I said.

Lynette simply nodded.

"Daniel and I wanted to take a swim," Charley said. "I hope you young people don't mind."

"House rules?" Kristen asked.

"Of course," Charley said, a gleam in her eye. She looked at me, as I had my mouth wide open and she added, "Oh, my. I think I may have scandalized the great and awesome Oogie!"

Kristen giggled.

I looked at Kristen, confused. Kristen shrugged.

Charley looked at Daniel, who shrugged also.

"Do you think you kids invented relationships?" Charley asked.

My breathing stopped. I wasn't sure I wanted to have this discussion with Kristen's parents. I looked at Kristen to see if she could head this off, but she looked confused as well.

"No, Mrs. Swift," I decided to answer. "It's enough work for us just to try to perfect ours."

Charley and Daniel stared at me for about a minute before Charley burst out laughing. "Jim! That's the last thing that I expected to hear from any of you!"

I realized that Charley and Daniel knew the extent of the relationship that the three of us shared. There was no use hiding anything now. "What did you expect me to say, Charley?"

Lynette never heard me call Kristen's mother by her given name except for when I announced her at Kristen's birthday party. She still looked uncomfortable, despite the fact that I seemed to gain a rapport with Kristen's mom.

Kristen, on the other hand, looked a bit more relieved, since she noticed that there was no admonition or recrimination from her parents.

Charley shrugged off her robe and walked into the swimming pool. Charley looked good; if I didn't know that she was Kristen's mother, she could easily have passed for a college student.

I tried not to stare at Charley, but I'm a male, and I think there's a law of nature that says that males have to stare unless they are blind. I think even a confirmed homosexual male will even stare at a nude female as lovely as Kristen's mother.

Charley's hair was blonder than Kristen's--almost white. Her breasts were a bit larger than Kristen's, and sagged just a little. I couldn't see an ounce of excess fat or flab on her lovely body. I only saw her dark patch of pubic hair for a moment, since I was staring at her breasts at the point when I could have gotten my best look at her more intimate area. Charley's breasts were similar to Kristen's in that her nipples were only a shade darker than the dark aureolae that surrounded them.

The thought that kept on going through my head was, "This may be how Kristen will look in twenty years. Wow!"

I heard some water move, and noticed that Daniel entered the pool after Charley did. I hadn't been watching him at all, for obvious reasons.

Of the three of us younger people, Kristen was the only one that didn't seem embarrassed. In retrospect, this should have been obvious to us, as she probably swam in this pool with her parents many times before.

Kristen shrugged and slowly got up off her chair. "Want to join them?"

I didn't have anything to lose. For all I know, every time I had been with Kristen in this house was heard by security over the intercom, and they may even have taped it to play it back for Kristen's parents. Swimming with their daughter was about the least I had to be nervous about, except the fact that I'd be disrobing in front of Kristen's parents.

Lynette, on the other hand, seemed stunned and didn't seem to know what to do.

I whispered to my Goddess. "Kris? I need to talk with Lynette, and we'd both appreciate it if you distract your parents for a few minutes."

Kristen kissed me, and then threw off her robe and walked slowly over to the deep end and dove in, swimming to her parents. Both Charley and Daniel looked concerned at Kristen's noticeable limp.

While Kristen received the undivided attention of her parents, I started whispering to Lynette. "Lynette, Kristen's parents already know about us. They are inviting us in. What are your options?"

"I don't know," Lynette whispered back.

"Well, if you don't come in, they will find it hard to talk with us in the future. I think they want to break the ice with us."

Lynette didn't answer me, but thought to herself for a few moments.

"You're right, Oogie. Besides, I don't have anything that they haven't already seen on Kristen, right?"

"Right!" I agreed.

Lynette kissed my cheek, and then got up, peeled off her robe, and then walked into the deep end.

I was happy. I thought Lynette would freeze on me. I'm glad she got the nerve to...

Oh, shit. Guess who was left?

I looked at the pool, and Kristen and Lynette were together in the deep end while Daniel and Charley were in the middle. Neither couple made any overt movements toward the other. Occasionally, every one would take a glance at me.

The problem was, I had (and still have) a horrible self image. I knew that I wasn't a jock, and I didn't have the muscles that Archy or any of the other athletic students had. If I was naked, I'd be a scrawny and pasty looking nerd.

I took a few deep breaths, and tried to think of something that would take my mind off my nervousness.

Naturally, I thought of June.

Great. Now I was a scrawny and pasty looking nerd with an erection.

Why did I think of June? I usually don't have a defeatist attitude. I thought about cuddling June, kissing her...

No! This wasn't working! What else was it about June that made me think of her?

There was June's mother, but she wasn't helpful in this situation. Who else? Archy?

Archy! It hit me! June told me that my cock was almost exactly the same size as Archy's, except that his was a bit thicker than mine. I saw other guys at the Villa, and aside from Archy, all of them were a bit smaller.

Be proud, boy! If Charley or even Daniel were going to size me up, I didn't have anything to be ashamed of in that department. If they were so shallow as to only consider that as a measure of a man, then I'd still measure up!

I took a deep breath, and slowly took off my robe. I was still a bit hard after thinking of June, but I was no longer ashamed. There were three naked women in the pool right now... I needed no coaxing to be erect!

I slowly walked into the shallow end of the pool, walking down the steps until I was in the water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.