Mia - Cover

Mia

by Angel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Erotica Sex Story: Teenage white girl suffers from depression and searches for a cure in the arms of her younger brother. She brings him a mulatto girl also seeking a cure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   .

Mia has always suffered from Clinical Depression and been in treatment since she was an infant. She is a troubled girl and difficult for our mother to control. Mia had tried suicide several times by the time she was 17. She had times when she was nearly normal and fun to be around. I remember her saying if there was just a cure, just any cure.

Mia is a small woman, she stands 5'3" with a slender build, curly dark hair frames her pixie face and she is very attractive. Mia is older than me, but I have always been responsible for her and cared for her even though I am her younger brother. Mom works the night shift at the plant and we are alone together most nights. Dad ran off when I was three and I don't remember him, mom has carried the burden and been both a mom and dad.

Some of the boys at school are hateful and have said "Turner your crazy sister is hot, I'd fuck the little nut job." That is usually the start of a fist fight. Most guys in high school won't fight me now. We don't have a lot of money for karate lessons or things like that. I was at a garage sale and picked up an old paperback book on fist fighting. I don't have money for lessons but I do have time to study and devoted practice to it every day. I practiced hard then joined a local Boxing Club and was the only white guy among all the Latinos.

Mom was away at work and Mia was having an episode. I made her say with me as I worked out; then we watched TV. Mia uses a nasty language when she is depressed.

"You don't care if I live or die Turner. You never cared and I don't care what happens to me anymore. I am going out, I hate this barn we live in!"

"Mia your not going out, the City is dangerous at night and your not yourself!" I made her sit on the sofa and turned on the SciFi Channel for the evening movie.

"I hate this shit you watch, I hate you Turner, everyone hates you!"

Suddenly Mia changed moods and entered her depressive state and sat there as quiet as a mouse. She watched the movie in utter silence.

Mia doesn't usually talk during her down periods. Tonight was different. "I wish I was dead Turner." Then she was silent.

"I don't care what happens to me anymore, I never cared what happens to me. I wish I had a boyfriend and he was fucking me. I am not a virgin, I used my finger and it went away."

Mia is unstable but she is sexy. Mia has classic model looks and if she did not have problems she'd be popular. Mia was pulling at the front of her sweater, picking at it, she did this at times, but it was her new sweater. I reached over and unbuttoned sis's sweater and took it off her, then went to her room and got a T-shirt saying "put it on."

Mia threw the T-shirt on the floor. "I liked when you took my sweater off, I liked you touching me" she said with a nasty grin.

Mia sat there in her bra and a plaid short skirt looking at me. "You should undress me and fuck me, I know you want to fuck me. Feel my thighs around your waist as you ram your big cock into my little pussy."

Sometimes Mia get's in these moods. I have to admit I have thought about having sex with her as she offered herself, so many times during her episodes. Mia likes to take off all her cloths at these times. Last month she tried to run outside naked. She has a gorgeous body. Slim, long legged, small waist, an ass to die for and pert boobies with a sexy pixie face.

I wasn't surprised when she reached behind her back, removed her bra and threw it on the floor defiantly. "You want to see my tit's, look at my naked breasts. I see how you look at me, all pretend, you want me, I know it."

Mia's pink nipples were hard and her areolas are a pale pink, the size of a quarter. Mia had these episodes when she is very sexual and always comes on to me. Mia even does it in front of mom at times. Mia's psychiatrist told mom this acting out was how Mia focused her sexuality. Seeing your big sister naked even if she is unstable is great. Mia is beautiful but troubled. I must confess I have had sexual thoughts about my sister since she first got naked and wanted sex with me years ago.

Today was somehow different. Mia pulled her skirt off with her panties with one motion and stood before me naked. "You want this or not, I need a man and now. Either you take me brother or I am going out now!"

"Your not leaving the apartment Mia, sit on the couch now!"

"No I made my demand's brother!"

I stood and grabbed her arms and pulled Mia toward the sofa, she tried to rise so I pulled her to sit on my knee. Mia appeared blissfully happy now. I had restrained her in the past when she was naked and wanting to leave the house. But today the sight of her naked breasts was so tempting. Her breasts are smallish but perfectly formed. Mia is not playboy playmate pretty; she is Cosmo covergirl pretty.

"Feel me up brother" she whimpered as Mia took my hand and placed it over her left breast. Her bosom was so soft, yet firm and her nipple was so hard.

I was torn with guilt over enjoying the feel of her tit in my hand and lust. Mia then hugged me and my hand remained on her bosom.

"Turner I need this" she whispered in my ear like a lover.

I explored my sister's tit, feeling it all over. Cupping and uncupping her, fondling her, tracing her nipple with a finger tip. The touch of her silken boob was hypnotic. Squeezing her titty and returning her hug.

"Brother you're my lover now" she whispered seductively.

I kissed Mia softly, tenderly. Mia is disturbed but so sexy, naked she is dynamite. Sis returned each kiss and my hand remained locked on her pretty breast. I was kissing and feeling up my big sister and it was better than a dream.

I watched as Mia's feature's seemed to change as my hand lovingly felt her up. Mia appeared normal now and I kissed her hard.

"Turner we shouldn't do this, you're my brother and this is incest" she pled.

"Mia you asked me to do this and we're going too from now on."

Mia blushed "I remember Turner, but I am naked and your feeling me up" she said in shame.

"Sis do you like my hand on your breast, do you like my kissing you?"

"Yes." She mumbled softly. "Yes, I like it" and Mia lowered her head in shame.

Mia's psychiatrist had talked to me about having sex with sis. She thought there could be beneficial results, Mia wanted to be sexually active and having sex might stop her desires to go out naked to find a lover on the street. Mother knew that the Doctor thought Mia should have sex on a regular basis and Mia was on the pill.

I ran my hand all over my sister, her breast was soft as silk to the touch, her ribs lead to her small waist and her hips were intoxicating, they swelled out and led to her long slim legs. Mia's thigh's felt like satin as I handled her. Her thighs parted to my hand and her little hair covered plump mound. I cupped her mound as I kissed my sister.

"Ohhhhhhh that is so nice" she whispered.

I lowered my face to Mia's breast and sucked her nipple as my hand petted her pussy. Mia had a pretty pussy, lightly haired and pleasing to the eyes. Her arms locked around my head as I licked her breasts, sucked her nipples, licked her areola and tried to get her whole boob in my mouth, as my hands explored her bottom region. This was so wrong but Mia was so hot and sexy. Rubbing my head as I sucked her tits.

"Turner you need to fuck me hard, do me hard; cum inside my pussy, you want me brother, do it to me."

Mia is beautiful and right now seemed so normal even in her sexual mood. I was sucking her titty as my hand roamed her thighs, bottom and pussy. As I sucked, I stroked and petted my sister's smooth thighs, her thighs held wide apart to open her cunt to my fingers and hand. I drew the outline of her pussy lips as she arched her belly, then caressed her taut buttocks and then slid my hands over her thighs as she moaned. Mia's legs were so smooth to my hands touching her. My finger slid inside her wetness and I fingered Mia to orgasm while sucking her tits. My head was like a snake moving from one nipple to the other as my hand violated my sister's cunt.

Mia shook and cried holding my face so tight to her breast, I lost my breath for a second. Mia was crooning like a bird, making little noises and squeezing my head to her bosom. "I love this Turner, I love this."

I ripped off my sweat pants and T-shirt and pulled Mia to me on her back, pulled her thighs apart and knelt between her open legs. I took the head of my cock and placed into her wet lips. "You want this Mia" I asked harshly.

"Fuck me Turner, do your sister hard and cum inside her" she said in the third person.

I leaned forward and pulled her bottom up, Mia was just a hole now and I was on fire. She was my water, for the thirst I had developed. Placing the head of my cock against her slit I pressed forward, spreading her pussy lips as I pressed in. Mia was tight, so tight. Her cunt was wide open and my organ took all of her. I looked down to see my penis buried inside her body. Mia was shaking her head and crying as her hands played with her own tits.

"Fuck me hard Turner, do it nice and hard inside me, fill me" she moaned.

I was pulling her into my cock and leaning forward pressing inside her tightness and forcing my cock in and out of her. Mia started to hit me, slapping my arms say "No, No!"

I could not stop fucking her as my sister started to resist as my cock slid and in her body and then out. "I am your sister, stop you fucker, stop, this is incest. Stop fucking me, please" and she was crying and trying to hit me but I continued pushing my cock in and out of her wet, silky snatch. Pulling her by her waist onto my cock and pulling out.

"No, No, No" Mia cried.

I reached down and cupped her boobies and used her breasts as my cock took my older sister's pussy. I did not care that she had changed her mind, she was getting fucked now and it would not stop. Her nipples were so hard they burned my palms.

I came inside Mia and grunted and groaned filling her twat with cum, cum was oozing out between as I continued to pound her cunt. Mia slapped my face and I slapped her.

"Just let me fuck you" I commanded her and Mia started to shake and moan as she came with me. I fell forward atop my naked, used sister and lay on her.

Mia held me and was now mewing and praising me. "You fucked me so good brother, you're cum is inside me in my cunt. My brother fucks me now, I am your whore."

After a few second Mia, pushed me off her. I was ashamed, I had just raped my sister. Mia stood and reached for my hand pulling me up. "Come and let me fuck you brother."

Mia led me to her room, had me lay on my back and she straddled me. Jerking my semierect cock to full size. Then Mia swung a leg over me. "I'm your fuck toy now brother" she hissed.

Mia lowered herself taking my cock inside her wet pussy. She moved her pelvis back and forth like a whore and I reached up to cup her boobs. She seemed possessed and was ramming her pelvis into mine in the most wonderful feeling. My dick was bottoming out and the head of my cock touching something inside Mia. She was moaning and crying as she fucked herself on me. Mia clamped her hands over mine, pressing my hands into her bosom.

"Fuck Mia you bastard, hurt her cunt and make her a whore. Mia's your little slut now brother. Your cock is bringing both pain and heaven inside my pussy" she yelled.

Mia trembled and shook, leaning down to kiss me begging "cum inside me."

I came with a rush and held Mia to my chest. All has been washed away with lust. Mia was truly my little slut now. I would be fucking her when I wanted.

During the night I awoke and left my sister's bed. She grabbed my hand "stay with me brother" she begged.

"Mia I need to clean the sofa; I will be back" and she smiled.

I cleaned the sofa with that spray on stuff and used a vacuum cleaner to pick it up and remove the evidence. Otherwise mom would have known I fucked Mia, my cum and Mia's had stained the couch.

I returned to my bed and slept the sleep of the gods. Visions of naked Mia and all the ways I would screw her, were in my head.

The next morning I awoke and the apartment was quiet. I got up and Mia was there already dressed and acting normal. I got a bowl of cereal and joined Mia at the table. I placed my bowl on the table and leaned over to kiss my sister full on the lips, something I had never done before, letting my hand enter her pajama top and claiming her bosom as mine to fondle. Mom was asleep and we were safe.

Sister blushed and smiled at me. "Turner be careful mom might catch us" she smiled. I felt her tit like a hungry man claims water. I leaned in and kissed Mia again, sliding my hand down further to cup her little mound and felt her slit under my finger. When I had, awoke it all seemed a dream but I was claiming Mia and staking my rights to her body.

"Later I am going to fuck you all day" I whispered in her ear.

Mia blushed, looking down, showing shame but recognizing my rights to her anatomy. Her actions showed she remembered and knew she was mine now. I had always feared some psycho would fuck Mia, always felt she was mine. I'd known thinking that was so wrong, but still I thought it.

"We have to talk brother; it is important" she whispered.

My hand moved on her cunt and she arched her body into my hand, I reached higher, grasped her pert bosom and moved it around. I undid the buttons of her pajama top and yanked it down off her shoulders baring her breasts and leaving the top on her upper arms.

"Stand" was all I said.

Mia stood and I cupped her breasts, squeezing them roughly and I hear Mia's sharp intake of breath.

"When I want your tit's I just going to pull them out from now on. Sister, your mine now!"

Mia nodded her head as my hands roughly played with her lovely tits. I had always protected Mia and now I was using her and she seemed happy. Her smile was open and loving as I felt sis up.

"I feel normal brother! I awoke happy today knowing you'd cum is inside me. Don't think I am crazy, please but I am normal and happy. I know as long as I belong to you I will be normal."

All I could see, was my sister's perfect titties as I played with her bosom. Mia was just in her normal phase and not depressed, it just a coincidence that my cum was inside her.

I pulled Mia to the back door area and enjoyed her sweet body. Kissing my sister as her arms went around my neck and kissing and sucking her tits as I fingered her to orgasm. Mia shook and moaned into my mouth as I enjoyed her. Mom would not be up for hours but I wanted to enjoy Mia now. I kissed and fondled her willing naked body. Mia then went to bathroom to wash the stink off herself.

I was overcome with lust I walked into the bathroom, stripped off my pajama's and climbed into the shower. Mia was all soaped and wet, I reached and cupped her wet, soapy breasts as I pulled her to me and pressed my hard cock into her wet ass.

"No momma might catch us" she begged softly.

I bent my sister over and placed her hands on the rim of the tub. As the water streamed onto us, I pushed my cock into her tight nest. I power fucked my sister as she whimpered with lust and came inside her again. My hands remained on her boobs the whole time I fucked her. Lust just made me do this and when I came inside her pussy it nearly hurt, it was so good. Sis arched up into me as she crying and shaking as I came inside her. I pressed her to me and my cock popped out of her snatch and I held her tight. I exited the shower and dried off. Leaving without ever waking mom.

Mia was normal all day; mom even commented on it before she went to work. As the door closed I told Mia "take your top off so I can see our tits."

Sis stripped off her blouse and stood there looking half shy. "They are your tit's brother" she whispered looking at me with a smile. "All yours now."

I crossed to Mia and started to kiss my sister's mouth, frenching her and fondling her. Sex with Mia had changed me and now I wanted her body all the time.

"Brother as long as you touch me, fuck me, cum inside me, I will be normal. When you touch my breasts, I feel it, feel myself becoming ok" said as she pressed my hand into her boob. " I am not depressed. I have known I needed you for so long and I was so ashamed."

I kissed Mia hard and Laid her onto the sofa to enjoy her. I pulled her shorts down and tossed it onto the floor with her top. Mia naked and wet was all I wanted. I took Mia to my room, had her kneel in front of me and feed her my cock. I fucked her mouth and Mia sucked, like in all the stories I had read. Mia licked the head of my cock and grasped my organ in her hand. Seeing my penis disappear into her mouth was mind blowing. Sister was kissing and sucking the head of my penis while the most wonderful feeling filled me.

Mia was fucking her mouth with my cock and I looked at the top of head as she made love to my cock. After a few minutes my cum flooded her mouth and she spit it out into a tissue. I lifted Mia and had her kneel on all fours on my bed and pushed my cock inside her tight cunt.

"Oh my god your using me like a whore" she hissed. I rammed my cock into my sister hard and held her waist to get deep. Mia was shaking with each thrust into her pussy as I drilled her. I knew my sister was my slut now. Not because sex cured her but just because I claimed her virgin pussy as mine. My cum had marked her as mine.

We both collapsed onto the bed as I came and she was having her third orgasm. Mia was screaming "Fuck me" and we were lucky my bedroom was on the edge of the building and little sound escaped it. After we recovered, I led Mia to the bathroom and we showered and brushed our teeth.

I dried her with a bath towel then returned her to my room to snuggle on my bed. I played with my big sister's tits as we talked, rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, making her feel sexy.

"Brother I love when you touch me. Your cock has cured me" she begged.

I hugged Mia, "I hope you are cured baby. Usually your normal periods don't last this long."

"Brother I am cured, but will always need your touch and love. I felt this was the cure for so long. I told my psychiatrist your sperm could cure me so many times. I wanted you to use me like a whore for so long. It is not a permanent cure. I will always need your kisses, touch on my breasts, bottom and pussy and lots of you're cum inside me. It is just your touch that will work. There is a bond between us. I was your sister in another life and denied the love I felt. Now I must make that right and be your slut forever."

I wondered could Mia be right, was touching a cure for her, was sex a way for sis to fight depression? The reincarnation I did not believe. Mia wanting to be my sex slave was fortuitous.

Over the next few days Mia was happy and pleasant. I researched online, her thesis and discovered the five fold kiss of wicca and healing touch. Mia thought that my kissing her on the lips, breasts, pussy along with me handling her bosoms, pussy and lots of intercourse was her medicine.

I was half-asleep in Mia's bed when the door to her bedroom opened. Mia and I were naked and spooning like lover's; the door closed softly. Mia was awake also and kissed me, "fill me brother with your healing cum, fill me up with your love."

I made slow passionate love to my sister-wife. I now thought of her as my wife. Kissing her lips and frenching her contentiously as I rolled her to her back and pressed my cock into her wet love nest, pressing inside her as she arched under me and moaned. Her body sucking in my penis, with her tightening pussy all around my cock.

"Fuck me brother, don't make love to me just use me and hurt me a little" she whispered in my ear and resumed kissing me.

I pounded Mia's vagina with my cock almost hurting her as she responded like a wild cat. Kissing me hard, scratching my back, whimpering "I love you brother" as I took her.

My penis was on fire and it seemed I could not cum and I used her harder. "Oh god" she whimpered as I rode her.

As I came hard, I felt my cum boiling inside and gushing into my sister. She arched under me and withered like a snake as I came in her. "Yesss" she hissed. Sister sex is the best, I had never had sex with another girl. I lay on Mia spent and she still had her legs locked around me. I fell asleep atop my pretty sister with my cock buried inside her body.

After I awoke I disengaged myself from Mia and she said "let me sleep lover" with a smile and a satisfied look. Mia lay there naked and my cum oozed from her pussy and stained her thigh. I covered my sister; left Mia's room and went to the bathroom to shower, mom was there looking normal. I knew she had seen me with Mia this morning. I was apprehensive what the outcome would be.

I existed the shower clean and dressed. Mom was drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.

"Have a nice night at work?" I inquired.

"It is OK son, I know about you and your sister. I always knew this was coming."

"How?" I wondered.

"Mia always wanted you for her lover since she was seven years old. She always told me that she'd have your baby. All through her early teen years I feared you'd get your sister pregnant. I always saw part of her acting out as an attempt for attention from you; you were always protective and never noticed the sexuality aimed at you."

I was stunned and my face show mom that.

"It is all right son; I would rather have Mia normal for one hour than anything. Now she seems so normal for days; because she has you. The psychiatrist always knew Mia wanted you sexually and I discussed the idea of Mia having incest with you. The Doctor thought that Mia had an obsession with you. Mia always feared she'd lose you and that fear was a stumbling block for her. The Doctor told me maybe it might be better to encourage Mia to have sex with her brother as that issue was a barrier in Mia's progress."

I nodded my head understanding.

"I knew before Mia was born that she'd mate with her brother, it was just a dream then, a frightening dream. But as long as Mia can be well, I do not care she is your sister-lover. There might be some truth in Mia's dreams of being your lovers in another life, I just don't know. I do know she has been a normal girl these past few days and that is all that matters to us. Seeing Mia have a normal life has been my dream since she was born. I don't not care what has to be done to save her just that it is done. The mother of a normal girl would be aghast that her children were having sex and breaking the incest taboo; but with Mia that is a small price to pay."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.