Lexi Learns the Ropes - Cover

Lexi Learns the Ropes

Copyright© 2004 by Max Paine

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Lexi needs a sexy outfit for a party. Georgia needs a new plaything. Together they find that each can help the other, even if Lexi is a bit reluctant for some of it.<br><i>Codes cover the whole story.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Lexi woke to the bright morning sunshine streaming through the open French doors and a naked Nadia tickling the bottom of her feet with her tongue. As soon as Nadia realized Lexi was awake she climbed onto her stomach and bent over to kiss her. After breaking the kiss, Nadia picked up a collar and leash from the bed and secured it to Lexi's neck. Lexi wasn't at all sure what was coming next, only that resistance would be futile even if she really wanted to resist. Lexi climbed out of bed as Nadia pulled on the leash and led her into the bathroom. Nadia pushed her toward the toilet, making Lexi realize just how full her bladder was. She was a bit surprised that Nadia kneeled in front of her and spread her legs a bit as the stream of piss flowed into the bowl. Before she could reach for the toilet paper, Nadia leaned in and licked the last trickle of pee from her slit.

"Oh, you are a nasty girl," Lexi said as Nadia made a show of licking her cunt clean.

Before she could get too excited, Nadia stood and pulled her out of the bathroom. Lexi balked at the French doors, not wanting to go out into the yard naked.

"Come," Nadia said, her first word in English that Lexi recalled her saying.

Tugging on the leash, Nadia pulled Lexi out into the yard and toward the pool area where Georgia was sitting at a small table. As they walked Lexi relaxed a bit seeing the wall surrounding the yard and the trees in front of it blocking the view from even the top of the wall.

"Good morning, Lexi," Georgia said as they arrived. She indicated a chair for Lexi before continuing, "Sit. Have some breakfast, Dear."

"Thank you, Georgia," Lexi replied as Nadia began filling a plate with bacon, eggs and fruit for her.

"No Lexi," Georgia responded. "From now on I'm Mistress or Ma'am. You are not to call me by my name or you'll be punished."

"Yes Ma'am," Lexi replied, her breakfast forgotten for the moment. "Are you going to let me go?"

"Of course. In fact what time do you have to be home?"

"By Two or my folks will start to wonder and may call Susan's house."

"We wouldn't want that. Now would we?"

"No Ma'am," Lexi replied, relaxing and digging into her food.

"Good," Georgia said. "Mr. Jones enjoyed you last night and would like to see you again for a real date. Would you like that for next Friday?"

"You mean like dinner and a movie, date?" Lexi asked.

"More like dinner and a play or the ballet, date."

"Sure, I'd love that."

"I'll let him know. Just make sure you can get out for the night."

Oh, I will. My parents are used to me staying at a friends house on Friday."

"Good. That's perfect," Georgia replied. "What about Saturday nights?"

"No good. My parents expect me home at a reasonable hour so I can go to church with them Sunday morning. Unless I'm staying with a friend who attends our church and most of those girls are boooooring."

They finished their breakfast talking about Lexi's schoolwork and Georgia's shop. Nadia flitted around, sometimes diving into the pool, other times coming to stand next to Georgia for a kiss and bite of food. After they finished, Nadia took the dishes away, leaving Georgia with a cup of coffee and Lexi with a glass of tomato juice. She returned a short time later to lay on a towel, her legs pointing toward Lexi and spread enough to show off her pussy lips.

Nadia scrambled to her feet when a chime sounded. As she headed for the door, Georgia reached out to take up the leash still attached to Lexi's collar. She stood up, pulling Lexi with her as Nadia returned with a stout man in blue jeans and a tee shirt. Georgia spoke to him in Russian as Lexi stood obediently next to her. The man, no taller than Lexi herself, reached out to cup her breasts.

"Lexi, this is Josef," Georgia said. "He doesn't speak any English, but I'm sure you'll understand him just fine."

"Yes, Ma'am," Lexi replied as he pinched her nipple. Turning to face him she said, "Hi," with a willing smile on her face.

"Be good," Georgia said. "Josef likes docile little cunts."

The smile faded as Josef twisted the nipple hard. He took the leash from Georgia and led Lexi by her tit back over to the table. Pushing Lexi back, he lifted her and laid her on the table, Georgia moving a chair and sitting in it to watch as Josef took a nipple in each hand and began pinching them both. Lexi whined in pain, knowing that any resistance would just result in more pain. Josef let go, one hand mauling her tits as the other slid down to cup her sex. She felt hands on her knees and lifted her head to see Nadia kneeling at the edge of the table, spreading her legs. Fingering her cunt, Josef, began chatting with Georgia. For all Lexi knew they were discussing the finer points of some video game. His short thick fingers pressed into the pussy, the dry fingers hurting her before she could produce enough lubrication to ease their passage.

Saying something to Nadia, Josef stepped around to Lexi's head. He pulled on her shoulders as Nadia raised her legs, sliding Lexi's head off the edge of the table. She dropped her head and watched as Josef unsnapped his jeans and dropped them to the ground. His cock was like his fingers, short yet thick. Lexi only saw it for a second before he stepped forward. She opened her mouth to accept his cock, the rapidly thickening member filling her mouth. Immediately Lexi found herself wishing it was Mr. Jones' cock, Josef's tasted vile and unwashed, causing her to gag and choke. He began fucking her face before she could get used to it. Instead of backing off when she choked, he began slapping her tits in time with his thrusts.

Lexi concentrated on not gagging as Josef abused her mouth with his cock. Her jaw quickly getting sore as he slid in and out. She was vaguely aware that Nadia had begun licking her pussy. Knowing that the quickest way to get this ordeal overwith was for Josef to cum, Lexi began sucking and using her tongue as he shoved into her.

He gripped her hair with one hand and moved to the side, his cock still imbeded in her mouth. Nadia stopped licking and lifted her leg, bringing her pussy into reach of Josef's stubby fingered hand. The small pleasure she had been getting from Nadia quickly replaced by discomfort as he slapped her pussy and began pinching her labia. Redoubling her efforts to make him cum just caused him to pinch and slap her cunt that much harder.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.