Lexi Learns the Ropes - Cover

Lexi Learns the Ropes

Copyright© 2004 by Max Paine

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Lexi needs a sexy outfit for a party. Georgia needs a new plaything. Together they find that each can help the other, even if Lexi is a bit reluctant for some of it.<br><i>Codes cover the whole story.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Georgia gripped her hand as Nadia, now dressed in a skimpy maid's uniform, led a large and elegantly dressed man into the Library. Nadia said something that Lexi took to be an introduction and bowed before leaving the room. Georgia stood, pulling Lexi up with her.

"Mr. Jones, so good to see you again," Georgia said, letting Lexi's hand go and walking the few steps to shake his hand.

"A pleasure Georgia," the man said with a slight accent that Lexi couldn't place.

Georgia turned and motioned to Lexi to join them. When she had Georgia said, "Mr. Jones this is Alexis, or as she prefers to be called Lexi. Lexi this is Mr. Jones."

"A pleasure to meet you, Sir," Lexi said remembering her manners and extending her hand, at least he wasn't horribly ugly or humongusly fat.

Mr. Jones took her hand, bringing it to his lips to kiss the back. "The pleasure is all mine, I'm sure," he said.

"Mr. Jones, would you care to have a seat," Georgia said, indicating the sofa. "Lexi would you get Mr. Jones a glass of wine."

"Yes, Ma'am," Lexi replied turning to the sidebar and letting her had slip from Mr. Jones' grip.

Mr. Jones was sitting on one end of the sofa, Georgia on the other when Lexi turned from the bar with his wine. She walked the few paces to where he was watching his face as his eyes took in her body. His hand caressed hers as he took the wineglass from her, before he took a sip.

"Turn around for me child," he said softly. His left hand reached out to rest on her right hip as she completed the turn, "How old are you child?"

"Fourteen, Sir," Lexi answered.

"Ah, a lovely age," he said releasing her hip and leaning back on the sofa. "Why don't you sit on my lap while we get to know each other. I'm sure we're going to be good friends."

Mr. Jones set the wine on the end table as Lexi turned to take her seat on his lap. Both his hands gripped her hips as she sat, guiding her down. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her ass as she made contact with him. His left hand immediately moved to rub along her inside thigh, his right wrapping around her stomach and pulling her back against him.

"Georgia, where on earth do you find such lovely creatures?" he asked.

"It's one of the benefits of having a shop so close to both a mall and a high school. The sexy ones always seem to find their way into my shop," Georgia replied.

Lexi almost giggled when Mr. Jones kissed her neck, his hands slowly traveling up her body. She watched as he slid the material of the dress up a couple of inches, one more and it would reveal her panties. His right hand she could feel rubbing just below her left tit. Already resigned to the fact that she would be having sex with Mr. Jones, she moaned softly and raised her chin to give him easier access to her neck. She wiggled her ass a bit against his cock as his hand made the journey of the last inch to touch her panties. Reluctant or not, Lexi could feel the tingle in her pussy as her body made itself ready to be fucked. As he nibbled on her ear, Lexi gripped his right wrist and moved it up so his hand was now cupping her tit.

"Oh, you are going to be fun," he whispered in her ear as he now fondled both her pussy and tit.

"Mmm, yes, Sir," Lexi replied grinding her hips into his crotch even more.

"Lexi," Georgia said reminding them that there was still someone else in the room. "Why don't you show Mr. Jones to your bedroom where you can have some privacy?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Lexi replied as Mr. Jones released his grip to let her slip off his lap.

"This way, Sir," she said taking his hand.

Lexi led Mr. Jones out of the library and down the hall. Once they entered the bedroom, he pulled his hand free and paused to take off his suit jacket and tie. A hanger and hook on the back of the door insured that it wouldn't get wrinkled. He then proceeded to take a seat on the edge of the large bed. Lexi followed to stand in front of him, strangely nervous as he gripped her hips.

"Such a pretty girl," he said cupping her ass and pulling her closer.

"Thank you, Sir," she replied.

"I bet you have lovely tits," he said letting his hands slide up her side.

Lexi stifled a giggle as his hands brushed lightly over the sides of her stomach and under the material of her dress. The halter style top did little to interfere with his progress as he continued up to feel the swell of her tits. She closed her eyes as he gently began massaging them, his touch delicate. She moaned ever so quietly as he pinched her nipples between his fingers and thumbs.

"Take off the dress," he said almost in a whisper.

Afraid that opening her eyes would break the spell, she reached back and pulled down the zipper at the back of the dress. Mr. Jones released her nipples and went back to fondling her breasts, squeezing them in his hands as she untied the strap from the back of her neck. Lexi let the dress drop from her body as her hands dropped to cover Mr. Jones' hands. She gripped his hands, in turn making him squeeze her tits harder. Her eyes opened when she felt his lips touch hers. She moaned into his mouth as their tongues met.

Mr. Jones pulled his hands free and reached around Lexi, pulling her tight against him. His hands moved down to cup her ass, gripping the globes and pulling tight. She could feel her hard nipples as the pressed against the silk of his shirt, the warm tingly feeling of her body preparing for sex flowing over her. Mr. Jones finally let go and leaned back on the bed.

"Turn around for me," he instructed. Lexi did as she was told, wiggling her ass for him. "Bend over and take off the panties," was his next instruction. Lexi spread her legs as far as she could and still allow the panties to slide off. She stayed bent over as she stepped out of them and spread her legs a bit more. Her hands traveled up the back of her legs to her ass while she wiggled her hips suggestively. Gripping her ass cheeks she spread them apart, revealing her puffy pussy lips and asshole to his sight.

Looking at him from between her spread legs she asked, "You like?"

"Oh, yeah," he replied. "Come here and let me touch you."

Lexi stood upright and turned around, as she stepped forward she touched the outside of his knees, bringing them together. She straddled his legs, her knees touching the bed. Mr. Jones didn't hesitate a second, his hands gripped her ass as he sat fully upright to suck one nipple into his mouth. Lexi moaned and reached to grip his head, her hips moving in small circles as one finger found her asshole. Lexi moaned again and pulled Mr. Jones' mouth harder onto her tit as she pushed back against his probing finger. Instead of going for the invitation her slid both hands down farther to rub her cuntlips. Mr. Jones let go of her tit with his mouth and tilted his head up, his lips reaching for Lexi's. Lexi bent her head down to meet his lips and found herself falling forward as he leaned back and brought his hands up her back.

Before she could react, Mr. Jones had flipped Lexi over and was pressing his lips to her mouth. One hand pressed against her cunt and the other found her breast as they kissed. She could feel the heat rising in her pussy as his fingers slid across the very moist lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.