Lexi Learns the Ropes - Cover

Lexi Learns the Ropes

Copyright© 2004 by Max Paine

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lexi needs a sexy outfit for a party. Georgia needs a new plaything. Together they find that each can help the other, even if Lexi is a bit reluctant for some of it.<br><i>Codes cover the whole story.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Lexi stopped in her tracks as they entered the kitchen. A young dark haired girl stood at the stove, her only clothing a small apron and a leather collar. Lexi almost fell as Val pulled on her leash, pulling her over to a table.

"Kneel," he ordered as he sat in one of the chairs and reached forward to loosen her wrists from the collar.

The other girl turned and said something to Val, her eyes taking in Lexi's naked form as Lexi looked her over as well. The girl couldn't have been much older than Lexi herself, yet the eyes when they met held her enthralled with a smoldering sexual presence. Lexi looked away first, knowing that this girl was going to dominate her in much the same way that Georgia had. She felt the moisture return to her cunt as she imagined what this new girl would do to her body, knowing now that even if she had the chance she wouldn't leave.

Georgia entered the room wearing only a leather skirt and a smile. She walked up to the girl at the stove, rubbing her hands on the girl's ass as they talked quietly in Russian. Lexi turned to face Val when he brushed her hair with his hand, returning his smile.

"Nadia is trying to convince her Mistress to let her fuck you in the ass with a big strap on dildo," Val told her. "I get your ass first though." He looked up to the other two and said something in Russian to them, getting a nod and what Lexi assumed was an afirmative response.

Georgia left Nadia to finish dinner, joining Val at the table. Lexi watched her pour two small glasses of a clear liquid, one of which she handed to Val. They both said something that Lexi was sure was the equivilant of 'cheers' before draining the glasses. Georgia poured two more shots, handing one to Lexi this time as well as the one for Val.

"Drink up," Georgia said.

Lexi tossed the drink back, much as she had seen Val and Georgia do. The firey liquid burned as it went down and she struggled to not choke on it, screwing her eyes closed she fought the burn. Opening her eyes she could see the look of mirth on Georgia's face as she took the glass from Lexi and poured another shot. This time it was Val who handed her the glass, Georgia tipping her head to Lexi and raising the glass in toast before tossing back the drink.

"God, no more," Lexi croaked as Val took the glass from her and poured another shot.

"Da. Good Russian vodka," he said. "You drink this and it will make you strong like Georgia."

Lexi kept her hands on her lap when Val held out the drink. Her hopes that he wouldn't make her drink it were dashed when he gripped her hair and tipped her head back.

"Drink it," he said, "or I'll let Nadia spank you with a wooden spoon."

Lexi opened her mouth and Val tipped the glass back. She swallowed, noticing that the burning sensation wasn't so bad this time. She also realized that her pussy had spasmed in anticipation when he said that Nadia would spank her. Val set the glass down, his hand returning to trace around Lexi's lips before moving down to fondle her tits. Lexi smiled slightly at his touch, his strong fingers playing lightly across her skin.

Lexi allowed herself to get lost in the sensations, her pussy leaking moisture as Val teased her nipples. Eventually he pulled away when Nadia brought over two plates heaped with potatoes, cabbage and sausages of some kind. She kneeled next to Georgia as the two adults began their meal.

Dinner was sigularly boring for young Lexi. Val and Georgia spoke only to each other in Russian, which Lexi couldn't understand. Occasionally Val would feed her bits of potato, sausage or a piece of dark bread from his plate. Other than when they had first come in, Nadia said nothing. She kneeled next to Georgia eating the bits that she was offered.

After Val and Georgia finished eating they ordered the two girls to clean up, while they sat at the table drinking some coffee that Nadia had prepared. Lexi found her self standing next to the dark haired girl, drying dishes as they were handed to her. She found that with her hands still cuffed that it wasn't as easy as washing dishes at home. After Nadia handed her the last plate, the girl turned to her and began pinching her left nipple while she tried desparately to dry the plate without dropping it. Nadia's free hand moved up just enough to jostle her as she reached up to put the plate away. With a resounding crash the plate struck the edge of the counter before shattering on the hard tile floor.

"Clean that up, Lexi," Val ordered before saying something to Nadia in Russian.

Shaking Lexi kneeled to pick up the larger shards, dumping them into the wastebin under the sink. Georgia told her where to find a dustpan and broom when she started to sweep up the smaller bits with her fingers. Glancing up as she headed to the pantry she saw Nadia laying face down on the table her legs spread wide, exposing the pink folds of her cunt. She heard the first strike of Val's hand on Nadia's ass as she entered the pantry, the girl immediately responding with what Lexi could only assume was the count. Two more blows had landed before Lexi returned and another ten or so before she had swept up the last of the shards.

"Bring me one of those wooden spoons," Val ordered, pointing to a stand by the stove, when she returned from putting away the dustpan and broom.

Lexi picked up one of the largest spoons, not sure if she was going to feel it or not. As she held it out to Val, he ordered her to give Nadia ten swats on each asscheek. She stepped to the opposide side of where Val was standing, holding the spoon uncertainly in her hand. Georgia's hands touched her hips as the woman stood up behind her.

"Pull your arm back and let the weight of the spoon fall against Nadia's ass," Georgia said.

Lexi did as instructed and watched as Nadia's ass wiggled with the impact. The girl immediately cried out in pain. She pulled her arm back again and struck Nadia on the other asscheek, once more the girl cried out. It didn't take Nadia's ass long to turn a bright red and Lexi was just getting into the rhythm when she reached the twentieth swat. Her hand instinctively came back for one more swat, only to be captured in Georgia's hand before the blow could land.

"That's enough sweet one," Georgia said prying the spoon from Lexi's hand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.