Lexi Learns the Ropes - Cover

Lexi Learns the Ropes

Copyright© 2004 by Max Paine

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lexi needs a sexy outfit for a party. Georgia needs a new plaything. Together they find that each can help the other, even if Lexi is a bit reluctant for some of it.<br><i>Codes cover the whole story.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Lexi woke with a start. She found herself alone in the dimmly lit basement. Trying her bonds she found she was still secured to the floor, her wrists and ankles firmly secured. A shiver ran through her body as the sweat and Georgia's piss chilled her in the cool air. She gave up any hope of escaping when she heard the thump of the door closing. Looking that way she saw Georgia had returned.

A fresh shiver of fear washed over her when she saw the large man that accompanied Georgia. She was sure that very little of his bulk was fat, the leather vest he was wearing not covering his rippling muscles. Her eyes flowed down his body to center on the bulge that already showed in his leather pants.

"My what a pretty thing," he said in a heavy accent, when he arrived to tower over Lexi's prone body. "I think I'll enjoy playing with it."

"I know I do," Georgia replied, kneeling next to Lexi.

"Mmmm, yes," he said, kneeling on the other side of Lexi.

His hand rubbed over Lexi's tits, feeling the soft skin and pinching the nipples lightly. His eye's never left Lexi's as his hand slid down over her stomach and onto her pussy.

"You like this? Don't you?" he asked Lexi.

"I would like it more if you untied me," Lexi replied.

"Will you promise to be an obedient girl, if I untie you?" he asked.

"Yes."

"I'll let Georgia hurt you if you disobey me," he said reaching down to let the cuff on Lexi's ankle loose.

Georgia didn't say anything, the look in her eyes showed that she knew it was only a matter of time before she was hurting Lexi again. Georgia's boyfreind unhooked the wrist cuffs from the ring holding them to the floor then stood up, bringing Lexi with him. Lexi had little choice but to follow as he led her over to a recliner that had previously gone unnoticed by the girl. He sat in the chair pulling Lexi to her knees before him.

"Take my cock out and suck me," he ordered.

"Really Val, she'll bite you," Georgia said.

Val responded with something in Russian, then leaned forward to grip Lexi's jaw. "You'll be good won't you?"

"Yes," she replied meekly, her eyes locked on his and seeing the danger of refual.

"Get busy," he said letting go and leaning back.

Her wrists still cuffed together, Lexi reached forward and released the snaps on Val's pants. She found that the leather was fastened down each side of the crotch with snaps and that the whole center folded forward to reveal his cock. Her small hands wrapped around the semi-hard member, which immediately started to stiffen up even more. Slowly she stroked it, watching the flesh firm up and thicken between her hands.

Fully hard it wasn't as big as Lexi had thought it would be for such a large man. Leaning forward she brought her lips to the tip and planted a kiss on the pee slit. Val moaned and settled back a little more when Lexi swirled her tongue around the head. She pulled in a deep breath, enjoying the smell of man and leather. She smiled to herself before sucking his cock into her mouth. Keeping one hand on the base of his cock, stroking slowly, while her other hand gently cupped his balls.

Val said something in Russian, then, "Yes, baby that's good," in English.

Lexi sucked in as she pulled her mouth off his cock. The vacuum made a popping sound as his cock left her mouth. She immediately kissed the tip then licked her way down to the base and back up again. A skilled cocksucker, Lexi knew how to tease a man and bring him to the edge qucikly. She had already decided to savor this one, raising him to the brink then denying him release for as long as he allowed her to. Again her lips wrapped around the head of his cock as she took it into her mouth. She let her tongue slide over and around it before sucking it all the way in. Pausing for only a couple of quick breaths she swallowed his cock down her throat, her lips sinking to the base and his pubic hair tickling her nose. Bobbing her head she alternately teased the head with her tongue and sucked him down her throat.

She paused only when she felt his balls begin to contract in preparation of cumming. Taking the cue to release his cock from her mouth to kiss and tease the shaft. Once the pressure had subsided she licked her way back up the shaft and took his cock back into her mouth. Once more taking him deep then sucking in as she lifted off. She again felt his balls contract and was preparing to pull off when she felt his hands wrap themselves in her hair.

With just his cockhead in her mouth, Lexi sucked. Her tongue danced around his tip as her hands coaxed the cum from his balls. With a groan, Val gripped her hair painfully. His whole body stiffened and Lexi felt his balls and cock swell. The first shot from his cock took Lexi by surprise only in the quantity of cum that filled her mouth. She had not even swallowed the first blast when a second equally large shot filled her mouth to over flowing. Cum dribbled out the sides of her mouth as yet another exploded into her mouth. The fourth shot was less than the first three, giving Lexi time to swallow his cum. Sucking the last of his cum out of his cock, Lexi lifted her mouth from his lap. She glanced up to see Val slumped against the back of the recliner, his eyes closed. She licked the cum from her lips then returned to lick and suck what she had spilled from his cock and balls.

His cock had shrunk to a semi-ridged state as Lexi licked the last of his cum from it. After such a large load, Lexi had expected him to be fully sated, only to find his cock responding to her ministrations by getting hard again. Lexi's tongue flicked out to tease the head, her eyes looking up to see Val watching her. She smiled around his cock, her tongue licking around the head as his member returned to full hardness.

"Would you like me to fuck you now?" he asked.

"I'd love it if you'd fuck me," Lexi replied, all thought of her earlier session with Georgia forgotten at the thought of getting Val's cock inside her pussy.

"Cimb onto my lap," he said. "I want to watch as you sink your lovely little cunt onto my cock."

Lexi gave his cock one last kiss before climbing onto the chair. She gripped his cock in one hand, steadying herself with the other on his leg. She watched Val's eyes as he watched her guide the head of his cock to her opening. Lexi could imagine the view as his cock separated her cunt lips. She could feel the hot flesh as she settled her body onto his. Rocking her hips she let the head slide into her hot wet interior. She couldn't help but close her eyes as she lowered herself onto his cock.

"Oh, that feels so good," she said as his cock was burried in the depths of her cunt.

"Yes. Your cunt is so nice and tight," Val said rocking his hips.

Georgia took that moment to remind Lexi of her presence. She reached around to cup Lexi's tits, her mouth next to Lexi's ear. "Just remember, I'm going to suck his cum from your pussy," she said.

"I think I'll like that," Lexi replied as she and Val took turns rocking his cock in and out of her cunt.

Lexi closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations of Val fucking her and Georgia playing with her tits. She kept up the rhythmic rocking of her hips, feeling Val's cock as it slid in and out. Georgia let one hand slide down to Lexi's cunt, her fingers grippig the girl's clit.

"Oh, yes," Lexi cried. "Fuck me. Fuck Meeeee!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.