Lexi Learns the Ropes - Cover

Lexi Learns the Ropes

Copyright© 2004 by Max Paine

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lexi needs a sexy outfit for a party. Georgia needs a new plaything. Together they find that each can help the other, even if Lexi is a bit reluctant for some of it.<br><i>Codes cover the whole story.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Georgia's shove at the bottom of the stairs sent Lexi stumbling forward in the dark. She turned just in time to hear the door slam closed in the pitch blackness.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Preparing to have some fun," Georgia's rich voice replied from somewhere off to the right.

A match flared off to the side just as Lexi found the door and struggled to find the knob. In the light of the freshly lit candle she could see a deadbolt on the door and knew it was locked as she tugged futilely at the door. She looked at Georgia in frustration as the woman ingored her and began lighting more candles with the one already lit.

"Let me go," she demanded.

"No," Georgia said. "I still want to have more fun and Peter hasn't gotten to fuck you yet."

"Look. I don't know what kind of sick games you had in mind," Lexi said as more of the room came into view. "But all I wanted was a little fun. Not be some kind of sex toy for you."

"That's really to bad," Georgia explained as she stepped around an evil looking cage suspended from a chain. "I thought maybe you could be my new little plaything."

"I want to go home," Lexi demanded.

"Sure. I'll take you home and we can wait for your parents," Georgia said matter of factly, picking up a crop and walking toward Lexi. "Then I can explain to them how you came into my shop and tried to seduce me in order to get that outfit you're wearing."

"They won't believe you. I'll tell them you forced me to put this on," Lexi replied backing up against the door as Georgia touched her bare thigh with the crop.

"Who will they believe when I tell them you so willingly licked my pussy until I came and then lapped up my emissions like a slut?"

Georgia raised the crop to rub it over Lexi's cheeks. Lexi whimpered and trembled with fear the Georgia would strike her face with the crop. Instead the woman gripped Lexi's arm and pulled her into the room.

"Please don't hurt me," Lexi begged as Georgia began fastening her wrists into a pair of cuffs hanging from the ceiling.

Lexi knew she wasn't going anywhere now. With her wrists secured she watched Georgia walk to a winch handle on the wall and begin cranking. The cable that the cuffs were secured to raise up, taking her wrist and arms with it. Georgia brought her arms up until the strain caused Lexi to stand on her toes. She left Lexi hanging there and walked back over to the girl.

"I think my little toy is a bit over dressed," Georgia said.

She pulled the strings loose on Lexi's top then loosened the straps from the shoulders. The top peeled away leaving Lexi's lovely teen tits exposed to the cool dungeon air. Georgia took it slow, walking away from Lexi to deposit the top on a bench then returning to unhook the skirt and slide it down Lexi's legs. She paused to kiss Lexi's ass cheeks before ordering the girl to lift her legs and let the skirt pass. Except for all the whips, chains and other assorted torture implements hanging on the walls, Lexi wouldn't mind a bit for Georgia to undress her. The thong panties tied at the sides and Georgia simply untied them before pulling them off. She lifted Lexi's right leg and pulled the shoe off, dropping the leg and grabbing the left. Lexi found herself struggling to stand on her tiptoes as the thick soles of the shoes were removed.

"Could you lower me?" Lexi asked. "Please this hurts."

"I have something more fun in mind," Georgia replied. "Do your parents know you shave your pubic hair?"

"No," Lexi replied as Georgia ran her fingers from Lexi's belly button down her bare mons to her clit.

She fingered the girl for only a moment before turning and walking back to the bench filled with toys.

"No. Please don't," Lexi begged as Georgia returned with a spreader bar and two ankle cuffs.

Georgia just laughed lightly at Lexi's protests. Grabbing the girl's leg she lifted it up and deftly secured it with the cuff. A swat on the ass caused Lexi to twist a bit, giving Georgia the leverage needed to pull her other leg up. With both legs secured she could just barely touch the hard concrete floor. Georgia solved that by returning to the crank and lifting her the last few milimeters off the floor.

"Let me down you bitch," Lexi yelled twisting at her bonds and finding herself spinning slowly.

"I told you not to call me that," Georgia replied the crop once more in hand.

Lexi tried not to scream as the crop smacked against the outside of her right tit. The pain flared as she spun in a circle. As she came around Georgia struck her other tit causing her to scream and begin spinning the other way. Georgia slapped the inside of her right tit as she came around increasing her rate of spin slightly.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," she cried as the crop struck the inside of her left tit.

"Not sorry enough," Georgia said, stopping her spin by grabbing her nipples. "You will learn to be respectfull to me. You will learn to do as I say."

"Please. I'm sorry," Lexi said. "I promise I won't call you that again."

"I'm sure you won't," Georgia said, giving her nipples one last twist.

Lexi watched her walk away, she felt the strain in her arms and shoulders, the ache building. She couldn't see what Georgia was doing at the counter that lined one wall, only knowing that she had gotten herself into a nightmare with no way out. Georgia turned to return, holding whatever it was bhind her back. She leaned forward to lick each of Lexi's nipples before bringing her hand forward. Lexi could see the glint of metal in the dim light, then as Georgia's hand came up the sharp teeth of metal clips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.