Lexi Learns the Ropes - Cover

Lexi Learns the Ropes

Copyright© 2004 by Max Paine

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lexi needs a sexy outfit for a party. Georgia needs a new plaything. Together they find that each can help the other, even if Lexi is a bit reluctant for some of it.<br><i>Codes cover the whole story.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Lexi felt the soft leather of the skimpy outfit. God it would be perfect, guaranteed to get her fucked tonight. Too bad the almost two hundred dollar price tag was way out of the fourteen year old's price range. She dropped the hem of the skirt and turned almost bumping into the sales lady.

"Oh, I'm sorry," they both said in almost unison.

"It's okay," the dark haired sales lady said with a noticable Russian accent. "Would you like to try that outfit on?"

"No," Lexi replied reluctantly. "I can't afford it."

"Oh, but you would look so sexy in it," the sales lady replied. "I'm Georgia, by the way."

"I'm Alexis. Lexi," she responded. "I can't afford it and wouldn't want to waste your time by trying it on."

"Well as you can see I am rather swamped with customers right now," Georgia laughed, waving at the empty shop. "Just try it on. I haven't seen anyone wearing it and don't know how sexy it really is without someone modeling it."

"Well, okay."

Georgia picked the outfit off the rack and led Lexi to the dressing room. Lexi returned her smile as she shut the door, she reccognized the look. Maybe the lady would take something in trade for the outfit. She quickly stripped off her teeshirt and jeans, leaving her bra on as a test to see how far the woman might just take it. She pulled the skirt up over her legs and fastened it's chain like belt around her waist. Turning she flipped the hem up to reveal a flash of her pink panties. Perfect. The top was a bit more difficult and she knew that she couldn't get it fastened without a little help. Opening the door she looked out to make sure the shop was still empty.

"Um, would you mind lacing me up," she said to Georgia turning her back to the woman.

"Really, Lexi. That bra does not work with that outfit," Georgia said. "Let's take it off shall we."

Without waiting for Lexi to reply, Georgia slipped the leather straps off Lexi's shoulders and down her arms. Lexi for her part bit back a smile and let Georgia unhook her bra and slide it off. She wasn't at all surprised when Georgia's hands rested for a few seconds on her tits as she pulled the leather top back up.

"You have lovely breasts," Georgia said as she pulled the laces tight on the back of the top. "How old are you Lexi?"

"I'm fourteen," Lexi replied honestly.

"So do your parents let you wear such sexy clothes?" Georgia asked reaching around to straighten the curve around Lexi's tits.

"No, not really. I was looking for something to wear to a party tonight," Lexi replied. "Something sexy, like this. Only not so expensive."

"And where will your parents be?" Georgia asked indicating that Lexi should turn around.

"They're going to a play and think I'm spending the night at my friend Susan's house."

"Um, humm, such a naughty girl," Georgia commented. "Walk for me. Let me see how it flows."

Lexi walked out into the main part of the store, turned and walked back to where Georgia waited. She could see the woman looking her up and down as she strutted her stuff. On getting back to where she started she did a quick turn, making sure that her panties flashed Georgia.

"Beautiful," Georgia said licking her lips. "Only you need some high heels. Come along."

Before Lexi could react, Georgia had taken her hand and was pulling her over to the racks of shoes. It only took her a few seconds to get Lexi seated on a small bench and her Keds peeled off and set aside. Georgia measured her feet then picked out two sets of black high heels.

"Which ones?" she asked Lexi.

"Those," Lexi replied pointing to the shoe that had the lower heel.

"Sure," Georgia replied. "I'll be right back. Why don't you pull on a pair of these," she added handing Lexi a pair of black thigh high stockings.

"Oh, God this is going to be so easy," Lexi thought to herself as she started pulling on the stockings. She loved the feel of the silky material on her legs and could feel her pussy getting wet at the thought of how turned on Georgia must be getting. Georgia returned with both pair of heels in her size. As she kneeled to place the smaller heeled pair on Lexi's feet she paused to raise the girl's leg up.

"You're so beautiful," Georgia said as she fastened the second shoe on.

"Thank you," Lexi replied letting her legs spread just a bit. "I do wish there was some way I could keep this outfit though."

"Maybe you'd like to come back to my place before your party?" Georgia said, her hands sliding up the inside of Lexi's legs and spreading them farther. "I'm sure we could come up with something." Her hands touched the material of Lexi's panties as she said the last word.

"Maybe," Lexi replied closing her eyes and pressing her hips forward to give Georgia permission to touch her more.

"Oh, you're a nasty hot girl," Georgia said as her thumbs pressed against Lexi's panty covered pussy.

"Yes," Lexi responded, her back arching.

Georgia pulled the material of Lexi's panties aside, then used her thumbs to spread the girl's puffy cuntlips. Lexi moaned in pleasure as Georgia's thumb penetrated her cunt. She moaned again when Georgia pulled away.

"I'm going to lock up before we get caught," Georgia said to the now frustrated teen. "Why don't you see if you can find a pair of sexier panties."

Georgia headed to the front door and locked it while Lexi made her way to the underwear. She found a pair of black thong panties that matched the leather and stockings. After she had pulled them on she stopped to admire herself in the mirror.

"Damn. I am a sexy girl," she said to herself as she arched her back and enjoyed the view of her small breasts incased in the black leather top. Her hands rubbed from her tits down to cup her ass and then play with the tops of the stockings that showed just below the hem of the skirt. Georgia stopped counting the money in the till as Lexi walked back to the counter a preditory smile on her lips. "You like?" Lexi said spinning around and lifting the back of the skirt to reveal her bare asscheeks.

"Nice," Georgia replied. "So are you hoping to seduce a boy or a girl at this party tonight?"

"Either. Both. It doesn't matter to me," Lexi answered. "I love sex. Being fucked, sucking cock, eating pussy or having my pussy eaten. Anything as long as I can cum."

"Maybe I should call my boyfiend and you can spend the night partying with us," Georgia said. "He loves to fuck young girls."

"Sure. Why not the more the merrier," Lexi said. "You don't mind if he fucks other girls?"

"Truth be told I love to suck his cum from a young girls cunt."

"Sounds like fun," Lexi replied as Georgia picked up the phone.

Lexi looked around the shop while Georgia was on the phone. The conversation was hard to follow, switching from Russian to English in a haphazard way. Lexi did make out the phrase "Fine young pussy," and had to smile at that. She hopped that Georgia's boyfriend was good looking but didn't really mind. If she could make friends with Georgia she could have access to all the sexy clothes available at this store for a few hours of sex. Georgia finally hung up the phone and called out to Lexi that it was time to leave.

Georgia's arm rested posessively around Lexi's waist as she led the girl to her car. The black leather interior felt nice as Georgia fired up the car and headed out of the parking lot. Not a word was spoken on the drive to Georgia's house.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.