Phantom Lover - Cover

Phantom Lover

by Raven Skye

Copyright© 2004 by Raven Skye

Erotica Sex Story: Still grieving from the death of his soulmate, a man embarks on a cruise and gains peace of mind and soul

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

It had been two years since Maya had passed away. Maya had been my soul mate and my whole life's purpose seemed to have died with her. My family had watched helplessly as my happiness turned to depression. In fact, I wouldn't have been on this cruise ship if not for my sister.

Kara, my sister, gave me this cruise as a gift. This was a singles cruise and I was supposed to be having the time of my life meeting women and enjoying the ocean. I never would have told my sister, but I felt nothing but boredom and emptiness as the boat put off to sea. Women, with their forced smiles, unnaturally loud laughter, and seeking eyes seemed pathetic, and I couldn't be around them for very long. So, that is the reason that I found myself wandering alone on the deck of the ship while everyone else was dancing to the howling sounds of blues down below.

As I rounded the corner, I saw the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen. She had long black hair and her body was so beautiful that I felt a sudden sting of pain. I slowly walked towards her and leaned against the railing.

"Beautiful sunset tonight," I said.

"It's breathtaking," she said. She turned and leaned against the railing as well.

I wondered about her being down here alone, for she seemed to have tears in her eyes. I wanted to take her in my arms and hold her and stroke her hair. That part of me had been dead since Maya had died, so I was taken aback by the urgency that I felt now. She just smiled at me as though she could read my thoughts.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"I'll be fine," she said as she looked away from me. Her sadness was overwhelming me. "But, would you mind staying down here with me for a bit? I really wouldn't mind some company this evening," she asked softly in a voice that was so soft and delicate it seemed to float in the breath of the ocean breeze.

How could I refuse such a request? So, I stood next to her for a bit. Instead of gathering her into my arms, I slowly moved my hand and gently took hers in mine. She didn't resist at all, and in fact lowered her head to my shoulder. We stood that way for quite a long time.

After a bit, she raised her head and gently kissed my cheek. I turned my head and gently placed a kiss on her mouth. She raised her arms and wrapped them around my neck. Her tongue started to trace the lines of my lips.

I pulled the woman to me and she arched her body into mine. I could feel her breasts straining against my chest and my own cock was suddenly aching from vibrating waves of desire.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me across the deck to a small door and into the darkness of what seemed to be a small service room. I could smell the mops and ropes, and a faint scent of mildew. As we tumbled in the dark the space seemed to be filled with the pounding of our hearts and the breath resonating from the walls. Her hands were entwined in my hair and were pulling my head towards hers. I savagely raped her mouth with my tongue, then raised her dress and inserted my fingers into her wet mound. She moaned with pleasure against my mouth, and arched even more into my hand.

I slowly lowered my head and began nibbling on her nipples through her dress. The twin peaks stood at attention, both waiting for my tongue. From there, I lowered my face to her wet mound of flesh. I sucked her clit into my mouth and still pushed my fingers in and out of her body. I could feel her coming to a climax, but I didn't want her to cum yet.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.