Transformations: Immersion - Cover

Transformations: Immersion

Copyright© 2004 by Shrink42

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Immersion therapy and re-birthing have proven successful. A whole business has been built to apply the concepts to people in need. A staff has been carefully assembled. Will it succeed? Will there be resistance? Will lives be changed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation  

Norma let Mary nap as long as she wanted to. She either stayed in the room with her, or was close by for the three hours that Mary stayed in bed, trying to sleep, but mostly tossing restlessly.

When Mary's bladder forced her to get up, Norma scurried out to fetch Ryan while she was still in the bathroom. She timed it just right, and Mary screamed when she walked out of her bathroom to see Ryan standing there.

Norma was right at her side to make sure she did not faint, but otherwise did a good job of acting like nothing was wrong. She did grab Mary's left hand and hold it tightly. Then she introduced Ryan, telling his position and responsibilities.

Ryan held out his right hand for a handshake, and just kept it there. Mary had only her right hand to cover part of herself, and the mental struggle whether to expose her crotch for the handshake was obvious on her face. She finally acceded to the social requirement and shook his hand. Making a show of warmth, but actual doing everything he could to keep her from covering up again, Ryan gave her a little welcome and encouraged her to call on him whenever she felt she needed his help.

Ryan went to the bathroom and brought back a glass of water, then gave Mary a pill from her prescription. He then told her he would do a complete physical on her the next day. That did not give Mary anything to look forward to.

Mary would have preferred to stay in her room for the duration of her 'sentence', but Norma had to get her out and about. Ryan had said the pill, stronger than usual, would take about twenty minutes to have any effect. Norma made small talk and asked Mary what kinds of cosmetics and toiletries she used. She went and fetched the items she knew they had in stock, trying to do some little things to begin to make the room more a home.

The pill was not strong enough to prevent tears when Norma said it was time to tour the place and meet the people. Mary naturally assumed people meant men, and her terror returned. The fact that she had survived her encounter with Ryan did not seem to register. When Norma took her hand to lead her out, she reared back like a stubborn donkey. "I... I can't do it!"

This possibility had been rehearsed. "Oh, I'm sad to hear that," Norma said. "Well, I'll go call Floyd and he can let the DA know of your choice."

"No, no! I don't want that! C... can't we just wait until later?"

Norma assumed a kindly tone and took both of Mary's hands in her own. "Mary, you're here now, and you don't want to go to court. I really believe you can do yourself some good here, but you have to decide to. You know, if you don't meet those goals, the DA can still haul you into court." Mary's face broke up at that.

"Since you're here, we're going put you through the same schedule as all the other women. There are ten others, and when you meet them, I'm sure they will tell you they were afraid, too, but they got through it fine. Now, will you come with me?"

"Are... are there, uh, men there?"

"You've already met Ryan. My husband, Paul, is here, and we're going to meet him soon. Two of the young guys, Eric and Terry are here, too."

"But... but I can't... I don't want them to see me." Mary voice was heart-wrenching as she said it.

"Honey, there are ten other naked women out there, eleven counting me. The guys see all of them all the time. There's nothing to worry about." Saying that, Norma shifted to a sterner tone. "Now, let's go. It's not going to be any easier in an hour or a day or a week. It will just make you be here that much longer."

Mary was no match for Norma's personality, and off they went to see the facility and meet the rest of the people. By prior arrangement, the men stayed out of sight until they had toured everywhere and met the other women, and Carol, who was the only female staff present right then.

After nearly an hour of walking around and chatting, Norma led Mary to Paul's office. He came out to greet them, and Mary would have fallen backwards if Norma had not been there to catch her. Norma grabbed her hands to keep her from covering up, and she was just able to say hello. The meetings with Eric and Terry were very brief, and without incident.

Norma did not let Mary back to her room for the rest of the afternoon. At supper, Norma, Paul, and Barbara sat with Mary. Predictably, she ate almost nothing, being too concerned about Paul seeing her. He, in turn, made a conscious effort not to look at her unless he had something specific to say to her. Mary offered nothing, but that was expected for several days.

Each of the other guys was sitting at a table with a few women, and Mary was seated so she could see the other tables. Numerous times she looked over at the interaction between the women and the guys. There was a good deal of hilarity and some affectionate touching by the women. Norma noticed Mary's eyes widen in disbelief several times as she watched.

After supper, all of the women made it a point to spend some time talking with Mary. They told her their stories and asked about hers. An hour after dinner, she had to leave the table to use the bathroom. Norma let her go alone to see if she would return by herself. She did not, but did not make a fuss when Norma went to fetch her.

Several women liked to work on the weight machines in the evening, and Norma took Mary to watch. She made sure Mary was positioned for a perfect crotch view on one of the women, and Mary nearly fainted at the sight. Terry was there monitoring the woman, and Mary looked ready to faint again at what he could see. She said nothing, but Norma assumed she was picturing herself exposed on that machine.

Paul would normally have gone home to supervise supper for the kids, leaving Norma with her new charge. However, they had left Mark and Lindsey in charge, and Paul stayed. About 9:30, Norma suggested they take a hot tub and then get some sleep, as Mary would have a full day on the morrow. She went willingly with Norma and Barbara, and they had just stepped into the tub when Paul walked over, naked. This time, Mary did fall, but since she was in the water, there was no harm.

Seeing a naked man other than her husband was a jolt to Mary, but it was comical when he started explaining how the guys had to be naked in the water, just like the women, and how they were required to join the women daily. Mary looked at him like he was some alien creature and she could not believe he was talking. When the four of them stood in the showers and the three chatted as they rinsed off the treated water, Mary literally looked on with open mouth. When Paul gave his sister a naked hug and a goodbye kiss before doing the same to his wife, it was almost too much for the newcomer.


When Paul had left, Norma told Mary to wait in the shower, and fetched her shower and shampoo kit. She had found that washing, drying, and brushing a new woman's hair had a wonderful therapeutic effect. She had no desire to be that friendly with Mary because of what she had done to Lindsey. However, it was her job and she took it seriously. Besides, in a way she was doing it for Lindsey. She knew what it would mean to the girl if her mother's stay achieved its goals.

The wash, dry, and comb had a significant calming effect on Mary. They finished up sitting on the bed in her room. Mary had never had a woman friend to share something that intimate with, so it was one more new experience. She did not have the warmest of feelings about Norma because she knew Lindsey was living with them. Still, Norma had done everything possible to ease her anguish. She could not work up any anger at her. After all, she herself had driven her daughter away. Norma had not stolen her.

"It seems you haven't seen many naked men, have you, Mary?"

"N... no. Of course not. Where would I? Was I that obvious?"

"Your surprise and fascination were obvious. Can't blame you though. I can't keep my eyes off of him even after all these years. I tell you, us gals have some wonderful eye candy around here." Norma chuckled as she said it.

"Eye candy?"

"Yeah! Studs. Great looking guys. You'll get to see all of them naked before long."

"Really?" Mary knew that should not interest her, but she somehow couldn't help it. Some of the old guilt feelings returned.

Norma looked over Mary's shoulder from where she sat behind her, brushing her hair. It caused a significant change in her feelings about the woman. Mary's breasts were substantial, overly fleshy, and they sagged down onto her bulging belly. But the nipples stuck out like little fingers. She was a mess, physically and emotionally, Norma knew, but she suddenly seemed more human and definitely more female.

"Well, Mary, I'm glad to see the thought of those great naked bodies and those lovely penises interests you."

"Huh?"

"I can see from your headlights that you are interested. Your nipples." Norma was very sorry she had teased when Mary threw her arms across her breasts and started crying. "What's wrong, Honey?" she asked, putting a hand gently on Mary's flabby bare shoulder.

"I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't let that happen," Mary wailed.

"What do you mean, you shouldn't let that happen?" Norma asked in amazement. "If it didn't happen, there would be something wrong with you!"

"But it's sinful!"

"If I go and get a Bible, will you show me where it says your nipples shouldn't get hard and your pussy shouldn't drool at the thought of a beautiful, naked man?

"Well, I..." Mary stammered, "... I shouldn't think about that."

Norma was, of course, not privy to Julia's findings about Mary, but she was making some of her own. Now her feelings about Mary were really changing. From her earlier antipathy to outright pity. This woman had a bucketful of problems and hangups.

"Mary," Norma asked cautiously, "this is a king-sized bed. Would you mind if I slept here with you so we could talk for a while?"

Instinctively, Mary thought that was probably wrong - sinful. But she could not think why. Norma was showing more care for her than anyone had in a long time. She needed that right now, and she would love to just talk. Norma was not a believer, but she was close to Lindsey, and that made her important to Mary. Surprising herself, Mary said "I... I'd like that."

It was at least two hours before the two women even attempted sleep. For Norma, it was a lesson in thankfulness. For all the things she used to think her parents screwed up, they got it mostly right compared to what Mary grew with.


Beth and Andy's expected reunion in her dorm room had been wiped out by the rescue of Andi. By the time they got her home to a hospital, the next day had already started, and they got by with a few naps. Andy insisted he wanted to stay with Andi the next night. Beth was upset at first, but soon got over it. Then, she insisted they split the night. She ended up staying until 1:30am and Andy took over then. It took special intervention from the doctor, but they were allowed in.

The first night, neither Beth nor Andy got much sleep. Andi was well into the worst pangs of withdrawal and spent much of the night thrashing around, trying to get out of bed (she was strapped in), screaming, and swearing. They were constantly mopping her face and neck with cool cloths. Both siblings were dead set against drugs, but that night and the next gave them a whole new perspective on addiction.

By the third night, Andi was lucid enough to talk with them, and the restraining straps were off. She could hardly talk, though, without breaking into tears. She was thankful for the rescue, ashamed of how they had seen her act, and depressed that nothing had changed from what got her into drugs. She still did not have a place to call home, and she was still estranged from her father and her brother. She was astonished but very pleased to learn that her father had covered her bills.

The third full night home, Andy and Beth visited the hospital early, then went on a date. There was a concert by a group they both liked. After a quick dinner, they joined the mob. They stood, yelled, danced to the music, shouted along with the words, sweated, and cheered with the other fans. For once, they forgot about anyone they knew seeing them and held each other unashamedly, like lovers.

Back home in the upstairs room, they threw off their clothes and hurried into the shower. Not only were they hot and sweaty form the concert, but they were both dying for the feeling of bare skin against them. The water was not even fully warm when Beth reached up to kiss Andy while taking his already-swelling cock in both hands.

"Hey, you don't have to do that yet," he protested.

"Get to!" she replied. "I've been waiting weeks for this. Besides, I'll bet you're about ready to burst."

"You got that right." He moved his hand to her crotch.

"Huh uh, Lover," she insisted. "I'll get my chances later." With that, she began stroking in earnest. True to her assessment, he was more than ready and unloaded in barely a minute. As he recovered, she washed him very thoroughly all over. He returned the favor with at least as much care before they dried each other tenderly.

Andy had first tried oral sex on Beth before she left for school. On the Transformations retreat in the tropical paradise, they had practiced on each other extensively. His sister's fresh, clean pussy had become his most treasured delight, and he wasted no time when they fell into bed.

From the intensity of her kisses and the almost frantic way she clung to him during the concert, he guessed that she was as needy as he had been. He was always considerate, spending plenty of time arousing her. Now, however, he went right for her clit, rewarded with a loud "Yessss!" as he sucked it between his lips.

It had not taken Beth long to lose any apprehension about Andy touching any part of her body. There was no place too intimate for him to explore and stimulate. As Andy sucked on her clit and massaged it with the tip of his tongue, he lightly ran his fingers the whole length of her crack.

From where his mouth was attached to her clit all the way back to her coccyx, he traced a fingertip in a way he knew drove her wild. She raised her knees and spread them as far as she could. As his finger moved, she wriggled her pelvis as if trying to increase contact. As he brushed over her anus, she jerked each time.

He did not count the number of circuits he made with his finger, but her excitement was building rapidly. When she began breathing in broken gasps, he pushed his thumb into her passage while laying her middle finger back along her crack. As rapidly as he could, he plunged his thumb in and out, knowing from experience that there was no danger of injuring her hymen that way.

When Beth came, it was surprisingly strong for her first orgasm. The weeks of separation followed by the three nights with Andi had built up a great pressure in her, too, and her twitches and tremors lingered for a long time.

Andy pulled himself up face to face with his sister and wiped his face on the sheet before kissing her. She was barely recovered, but kissed back hungrily as he wrapped her in a hug and tried to squeeze their bodies into a single being.

After a long, intense kiss, and while she was still panting, she said softly "This is another of those time I think I'm just being silly about this virginity bit."

Pulling his head back, he said rather sternly, "Now, we've been over that again and again. I'm well taken care of, believe me."

"But you never get to put it in anyone, poor guy!" she commiserated.

"Poor guy, hah!" he said with a chuckle. "Do you know I have hardly slept alone up here since you left for school? On nights when I'm home, I'm with either Mom or Carla."

"I assume the rules are still the same?" she asked.

"Yeah. Mom and I cuddle, and a few times she has let me suck on a nipple. But she has pretty strong feelings about getting each other off, so we don't. Still, I love sleeping with her. Beth, you should see her at the Tee! She has just blossomed. I'm so happy for her."

"The Tee? Oh, that's a good nickname. That's great about Mom. Now, if she can just find a man! So, you and Carla..."

"She doesn't have Mom's concerns. I'm the one who keeps us from going all the way. We do pretty much everything else."

"Your mouth?"

"Uh huh. She needs a man just as much as Mom does. And both would be lucky guys. Those are two sexy ladies."

"And how about you. Have you got anything going at all?"

"Nah. I've been so busy, I've only had time to wish you were home."

"Awwww, you're sweet," she cooed. "You know Andy, that was some pretty tough stuff we talked about at the end of the trip. But I've thought about it a lot, and I'm feeling a lot better now. It's the right thing."

On the retreat, the siblings had several long discussions about their futures. Both had long-term fantasies about a life together, and had come to tearful agreement that it would never happen. They had re-affirmed that they would never love each other any less. Beth even told him she wanted him as a sexual partner in the future, regardless of her marriage.

"You've never met Paul's sister Barbara," Andy said. "She's at the Tee. The two of them look a lot like us. You can just see the love between them."

"Are they, uh, intimate?"

"No way to know, but I doubt it. I am just so impressed when I see them together."

"Well, let's make sure people are always impressed with us, too. Say, Andy, what about Andi?" and she giggled a little. "Do you have feelings for her?"

Andy paused quite a while before answering, then "Yeah, I do. Problem is, I don't know how much is just guilt."

"Guilt? Whatever for?"

"I was going to ask her out, back when we were having coffee at school. But I noticed she was high, and I backed off."

"So? Why guilty about that?"

"I keep thinking if I had started going with her, it might have given her some hope - something to hold onto. It might have kept her from getting so deep into drugs. It sure would have kept her out of that bar alone that night she was kidnapped."

"Come on, Andy! That's pretty far-fetched thinking."

"I guess. But I just can't get it out of my mind."

"Well, I guess that's why you're Andy. Helping people 'til it practically kills you."

"Hah! Look who helped sit a stranger through withdrawal for two nights!"

"Guess it's genetic. Um, could you go with her now, after what she's done?"

"Sure. I can't hold that against her. I hate the drugs, but I understand how it happened to her. As for the other - that wasn't her fault."

"Too bad her father couldn't have been that forgiving," Beth mused. "None of this stuff would have happened to her."

"You know, I'm worried about her," Andy said.

"Oh?"

"What happens when she gets out of the hospital? She has no money and nowhere to go," Andy explained.

"Could she go into, uh, the Tee? She sure needs a chance to change her life. She should be a perfect candidate."

"It costs as lot of money. I can't see her dad putting it up."

"What about employee scholarships? You haven't used yours," Beth pointed out.

"They're pretty strict about those being for family members." After Andy said that, there was a long silence.

During the silence, the caresses increased in intensity. Eventually, he took a nipple in his mouth, and she stroked his cock to fullness. She turned around in bed and took his hardness in her mouth. At the same time, she raised her leg in invitation to him. He responded immediately, this time starting his more usual gradual, teasing approach.

She was no longer as fresh and clean as before, but it was the Beth smell, and he found it intoxicating. He licked in broad, slow strokes all over her crotch area, and kept that up from several minutes. He had found that by concentrating on what he was doing to her, he could forestall his own arousal for some time.

They started out sided by side, and she had to hold her leg up for him. After a few minutes, he grabbed her firmly by the hips and rolled them both over so she was atop him. He pulled her back so her pussy was in easy reach with pillows under his head. He began working his tongue right into her cleft.

Beth never seemed to tire of fondling her brother's genitals. They were a source of immense fascination to her. While she sucked on his shaft, she had one or both hands busy loving his balls. Sometimes she would just cradle them. Sometimes she would bounce them gently. Sometimes she would roll them lightly around in his scrotum. She particularly liked to complete enclose them in both hands. Often she would fall asleep with his soft shaft and his balls all held in her cupped hands.

As Andy's tongue explored the intriguing folds within her outer labia, hers traced the veins and the spongy crown of his cock. Both reveled in the dual pleasure of exploration and pleasure-giving. Knowing that she could come many more times than he could, Andy worked aggressively to bring her off again. After several minutes, he felt her efforts on his cock slacken, and he knew she was on the way.

There had been some earlier protests from Beth about Andy making her climax first, but they had gotten past that debate. She understood his desire to please her, and appreciated it. Now, she just let herself start the wonderful climb and was rewarded by an intense orgasm. For what seemed like minutes, she writhed and jerked atop him before settling down in exhaustion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.