Transformations: Immersion - Cover

Transformations: Immersion

Copyright© 2004 by Shrink42

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Immersion therapy and re-birthing have proven successful. A whole business has been built to apply the concepts to people in need. A staff has been carefully assembled. Will it succeed? Will there be resistance? Will lives be changed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation  

Sleep came only in frustratingly short bursts for Barbara that Friday night before she checked in to Transformations. Remembering the one big erotic adventure of her life had not made sleep any easier. Oh, it was a wonderful memory, but it was another time, and she wore another body then. Her ex, whom she had been so in love with, had taken the last vestiges of pride in her body with him when he abandoned her.

After several short, unrefreshing snoozes, she went to the bathroom, then rummaged on a back shelf of her closet until she found a small, airtight strongbox. Working the combination, she laid it open on the bed, then locked her door and turned on the bright overhead light. From the box, she took the envelope of Lady Warrior pictures and the chest strap she had worn. The negatives had rested in a safe deposit box for many years.

Riffling through the pictures one by one, she had trouble seeing the last ones because of the tears in her eyes. Then, she stood and stripped. With hands shaking slightly, she put on the chest strap, almost dislocating her arm trying to fasten it in the back, but failing.

After stamping her foot and yelling from frustration, she tried again with the same result. Finally, she made a decision. Her daughters had never heard about the party - no one had. Despite ripping her heart out, her ex had left her with two absolute treasures for children. Maybe it was time to get it out in the open.

They had been very supportive of her going into Transformations, and she needed all the support she could get. If they saw what she once was, they could better understand her current depression, and support her even better. Sure, she had looked great right up until the divorce, but those Warrior pictures! There had never been anything like that.

She went to the closet for a robe, then snorted and laughed at her silliness. First going to the room of Penny, the youngest at sixteen, she gentled the girl from her deep sleep. When she was sure Penny understood what she was saying, she told her "Honey, Mom's having a really tough time about tomorrow. There are some things I want to tell you and Leslie that I need to get off my chest. Do you think you can wake up and be with me for a while?"

Through a yawn, Penny said "Sure, Mom. Hey, you're naked!"

"Well, I'm going to be this way for a few months, so why not now?" When Penny was vertical and on her way to the bathroom, Barbara repeated the encounter with Leslie, her nineteen-year-old.

Back in her room, Barbara debated which of the pictures to let them see. Then, thinking of the reason she woke them up, she decided to give them the whole pack. When they wandered sleepily into the room, she told them, "I want to tell you a story," and she spent about an hour recounting the tale, leaving out very little, and answering their questions frankly.

Needless to say, the girls were no longer having a problem staying awake. When the questions ran out, she said "I've got pictures here. A professional photographer took them, and I have the only copies, except where I show up on the pictures of the guy. Some of these are, uh, the kind that I wouldn't ordinarily let you see, Penny. Leslie, I'm sure you've seen worse at college. With that, she gave them the pictures with admonishment to treat them carefully.

Through the gasps and exclamations, there were expressions of awe and admiration, both at how great their mother looked, and at how brave she was to have done that. One rear view of Barbara clearly showed Derek's penis across from her, soft, but still impressive. Penny picked that up first, gasped, blushed, and stammered out "G... god!"

"I guess you haven't seen many of those, have you, Honey?"

"Mom, are Mark and Uncle Paul really going to see you naked?" Penny asked, ignoring Barbara's question.

"Of course. They work there."

"But how can you stand it to have someone you know see you like that? I'd die!" Penny exclaimed.

"Look, Penny, suppose you were going to have to be naked in front of someone. Would you rather it be Paul and Mark or a couple of strange guys?"

"Ohhhhh!" Penny sort of gurgled her reply.

"There's something else I never told you about," Barbara went on, then recounted her her day at her brother's when Paul, Mark, and Norma were all naked. That put Penny into complete astonishment. Chuckling, Barbara teased her. "I bet you would like to see that, wouldn't you?"

Penny just stared, so red Barbara almost feared for her. She had not purposely babied or sheltered the girls, but Penny was still in that early-teen body-shy period, despite her age. "Tell you what. Sometime when you come to visit, we'll all go swimming with Mark and Paul and Norma, OK? Then you can get a chance to check them out for themselves."

"But how... I mean, won't they have suits on?"

"Nope, the pool, hot tub, and showers are strictly naked. For everyone."

"Ohhhh," the girl said again. Then it hit her. "Mom! Does that mean I'd have to be?"

"Of course." When Penny just shook her head, unconsciously jamming her hands into her crotch, Barbara chuckled and told her "I guess you're not ready to satisfy your curiosity yet, are you?"

Telling the stories and sharing the banter with her daughters had lightened the mood temporarily, but seeing the pictures spread out on the bed brought reality back. Picking up the chest strap, she put it around herself and turned her back for Leslie to fasten the buckles in back.

"Girls," she said as she turned toward the mirror, "look at those pictures, then look at me. I know it's an awful sight, but you need to know why I feel so down. I know I did it to myself, but your father hurt me very badly, and I just couldn't handle it."

At a hair over six feet tall, Barbara had weighed 170 in her Warrior pictures and looked fantastic. She had broad shoulders and her tightly filled 39D bra had supported a lot of beautiful pounds. She had always been proud of her large, full boobs. They were the best evidence that she was all woman.

In the pictures, her nicely curved calves let up to thick thighs that spoke of power rather than fat. Her buttocks were also substantial, but were a jumbo version of the classic inverted heart shape. Her waist, though thick by model standards, snugged in nicely from her hips and the spread of her shoulders. Her college stomach was not concave, but looked smooth and firm. The photographer had asked her to flex various muscles for some of the photos, and her tummy showed the hint of a six pack.

Now, at over 220 with poor muscle tone, it was hard to look at herself. The chest straps that had once highlighted her spectacular boobs now seemed like an obscene joke. The boobs hung down so they almost hid the straps underneath. Once a source of pride and reassurance, they now just looked heavy and ungainly.

Lately, she had avoided looking at her belly, but now, she forced herself. Her navel, just a slight inny at her best, was now deeply buried in a layer of fat. At about her 'bikini line', there was a prominent fold, with her belly hanging significantly over. Her pussy, so wonderfully sexy in the pictures, was now puffy under the thick thatch she had allowed to grow over it.

Turning sideways to the mirror, she could not suppress a groan at the size and overhang of her belly, and the ugly folds that formed under and below her arms. And her arms! The awful bags where her triceps were supposed to be! That was something only baggy old women were supposed to have.

Turning farther to look at her back revealed more of the rolls, The final blow was turning way around and looking over her shoulder at her ass. Over the years, she had looked at it with as much pride as she did her boobs. Now, there were fat dimples all over it. Instead of a sharp junction between thighs and buttocks, there was hardly any definition. Huge tears began streaming down her face.

Both girls moved quickly to her side and hugged her, and Leslie unhooked the straps and pulled them off. No one said anything, but Jenny turned off the light after the girls cleared the bed and they got in with her. All night long, they stayed close to her sides, a level of intimacy they had never shared before. She still did not sleep well, but they were there to comfort here each time she became restless.


The scariest part of all about Saturday morning was the thought of baring herself to Paul. But at the same time, it was her strongest motivation for being there. She cursed herself for letting herself look so awful. If she had just continued her disciplined eating and exercise, she would not even be here, ready to succumb to terminal embarrassment. And she would not have to disappoint Paul with how bad she looked.

Scary as the prospect was, she had to expose herself to her brother, and not just because he had been naked with her. To her mind, it was the ultimate confession that she needed to make before she could start to improve. More than herself, her children, or her parents, Paul was the one she felt worst about for the shape she was in. He had always been a significant man in her life, and after the divorce he became the main man. He had always seen her beauty, even when she could not.

The constant 'if only' running through her mind was that she could actually excite him if only she was still in shape. Sure, she would still be big, but she would look a lot like the pictures. And he damn sure would spring one if he saw her like that.

She would just have to let Paul see the whole mess. He wouldn't be disgusted, she just knew it. He would be sad, but she was already sad. He would tell her that she could do it, and that he would help her. She had to do it, for him. He was the one who first convinced her she was a desirable woman. He had to still believe that, or it wasn't worth living. Her ex had destroyed that belief, and she had accepted his opinion and let this happen to her.

Paul had never seen her naked before when she did look good. He had to see her that way. She had to prove that he had been right - she WAS a desirable, sexy woman. To Hell with her ex, she would believe Paul. She would get back to her playing weight. She would get buff again. She would shave her pussy and show Paul every inch of her. She would stand in front of him looking like the Lady Warrior. And, by God, he would get hard from looking at her. It had to happen, or it was all over for her.


The Transformations team's retreat had ended far too soon for everyone, but the learning and the activity did not ease up when they returned to town. The first 'resident' was due to check in the Saturday after their Monday night return. The three women, Gretchen, Carol, and Norma volunteered to spend the rest of the week as 'practice residents, ' living in the rooms the residents would use, remaining naked, and following a typical resident's schedule. The exception was that Gretchen and Carol cooked as they would for the real residents. Since the whole team met every day after school, the all ate dinner together.

[During the retreat, the subject of what to call the client women had been given a lot of discussion. No one wanted 'patients' and 'inmates' was never even considered. 'Clients' did not have the right feel, either. Eventually, 'residents' was selected as the least objectionable of the terms suggested.]

Julia presented one important subject to the group at dinner one night. "There is no way this can be a secret, and we are not even going to try," she told the others. "Nothing we are doing is illegal, and to the best of our knowledge, nothing is unethical from a medical standpoint."

"This place is, however, rather titillating to many people. It is quite likely that some form of attack or negative publicity will be launched against us in the near future. That means all of us could be targets for questioning by reporters or demonstrators."

"Much as I hate to do it, I am going to ask you to limit what you say about Transformations to any and all outsiders. I have worked up a list of things you can say freely. Everything else should be referred to Frank. I will do the same as the rest of you. I don't want to over-dramatize this, but the very existence of our work could depend on your discretion."

Between the retreat and the final preparations, everyone had been so absorbed they had given little thought to the 'outside world' and its opinions. Julia's talk was a startling to most of them, but they all agreed to her request.


At the resort, Ryan had asked Lindsey many questions about her kidnapping, and had the idea that self-defense training should be a standard part of the daily schedule. The idea was applauded by all. Upon returning to the city, Ryan was introduced to Dex Madison who suggested the proper additions to what had been just the aerobics workout room. From his military days, Ryan knew enough to be the trainer, but he needed to brush up on the best techniques for women interested solely in defense. All the additional equipment was in place before the official Saturday opening.


Julia had not been convinced that Barbara was a good candidate for Transformations. She did not considered her a serious enough case for their special approach. Having convinced his sister to check in, Paul argued very hard for her to be admitted. In the end, it was Barbara's willingness to be the very first resident and somewhat of a guinea pig that won the debate.

Julia was on hand to meet Barbara, and led her into the building. To Barbara's astonishment, Norma met her, naked, just inside the main door. "Wh... why are you naked?" Barbara asked.

"My job is make it as easy as possible the first day or so. I figure if I'm naked and stick close to the newcomers, it will help them through the worst part."

There was no paperwork or signing of documents involved in checking in to the Tee. There was, however, a little ritual that had been devised to emphasize the newcomer's separation from their normal life.

In a small waiting area just inside the door, Barbara was told to undress. Norma took her clothes, consisting only of a sweatsuit and shoes, and put them in a bag for safe storage. Her purse went into one of a bank of safe-like lockers along one wall. She had previously chosen her combination, and the electronic lock had been encoded. The door was open and waiting for her to lock her purse away.

Because the waiting area was right by the main door, Barbara was at first nervous that someone might come in. Julia locked the outside door, then explained that when the men's side was occupied, they could temporarily lock the door to the men's section to prevent anyone coming out.

Julia and the consultants had thought the symbolism important. When she actually entered the secured women's section, Barbara had nothing with her but a watch. She no longer wore her wedding rings. All the toiletries and cosmetics she used had already been placed in her room, which Norma took her to. The men present that day had been told to stay out of sight until Norma signaled that Barbara was ready to meet them.

Once she was naked and everything was stored away, Barbara turned to Norma. "Norma," she said to her sister-in-law. "You inspire me. You look terrific."

"Well, on my best day, I'll never look as good as you can," Norma answered.

"Hey, has my brother been coaching you what to say?" To show she was kidding, she hugged Norma, and the two laughed. "Well, time to quit stalling and do this."

She walked resolutely through the entry door that Julia held open, then stopped in her tracks. This was harder than the Warrior party. She had no helmet covering her face, and nothing to be proud of. She felt that about-to-throw-up feeling from before games. Waiting for the feeling to pass proved ineffective, and she dashed back to the waiting area where she had seen a powder room. There, she expelled the minimal breakfast she had forced down.

Norma was right there with her, holding her head and comforting her. She helped her to her assigned room, where she turned on the shower and helped Barbara into it. After the shower, she felt much better, and once again walked out the door. This time, she forced herself to keep walking, with Norma hurrying to catch up.

As they came out into the open area, Barbara asked "Where's Paul?"

"He's staying in his office until you are a little more comfortable," Norma told him.

"Take me to him, please," Barbara said with some urgency. When they reached the little office, she walked right in and told him "I'm so sorry, Pablo!"

Startled, he jumped to his feet and hugged her. At the first touch, she broke into sobs. For many minutes, he held her and tried to comfort her as the tears flowed freely. Neither of them said anything, except for his sounds of reassurance.

Norma backed out and found Julia watching from a little distance away. "I guess I misjudged how serious her case was," Julia remarked. "It looks like she is right on the edge of a breakdown. Her brother is the key. I hope you don't mind her relying on him. It could get rather intimate."

Norma had tears of her own, and just shook her head. She felt a twinge of concern, but she knew how much the two siblings loved each other. She doubted they would ever have sex, and she steeled herself to accept anything else that might happen between them. Paul would not hide from her anything that went on, and he would refrain if she asked him. She was fond of Barbara herself, and wanted to see her back to her former personality. That was why they were all here, and if it got a little personal, it went with the job.

All day Saturday, Barbara was hardly out of contact with Paul. Both Norma and Mark also stuck very close to her. As had been pre-arranged, Mark did the first set of pictures and measurements while Norma stayed with her for support.

The strategy of having the young guys do the measuring had been decided after much debate. Julia and her consultants were convinced that having young males see the women in that revealing fashion would provide the maximum motivation. They had all been drilled on how to do the job so it was a little humiliating, a little arousing, but still professional.

Greg Laskey had run across a piece of software that was designed to show the potential for makeovers. From a picture of the subject, the effect of various changes was simulated. He had bought the rights to the code, and had modified it over the last few months. Now, a picture of the person looking their best, perhaps as a teen, was loaded as a reference to make the projections more realistic.

Mark, computer junky that he was, was enamored with the program. Working with Greg, he had insisted on a naked version that showed the gradual disappearance of rolls and creases, the gradual lifting of breasts, and the other subtle changes that accompanied weight loss and improved conditioning.

Barbara had submitted several pictures of herself which Mark had loaded earlier. She was almost in tears after the measurement session was completed until Mark sat her down in front of the large screen. She cringed as she saw the naked set he had just taken. Then, she watched in amazement as she appeared in five repeats of the set, but having shed noticeable weight and added muscle each time.

Mark displayed front, side, and rear views of her at her goal, and left them on the screen. She sat motionless for a long time, then made a surprising request. She wanted printouts of the current and final pictures to put on the wall of her room. It would become a bit of symbolism that nearly every resident would adopt. Mark quickly arranged for a supply of generic picture frames to be kept on hand for that purpose. As Barbara mounted the pictures on the wall later, she could not help thinking of the Lady Warrior pictures.

When they emerged from the small office used for the measurements, Shannon Torvold was waiting to talk to Barbara, as she had committed to do for each each new arrival. The timing was appropriate as she had in hand the naked 'before' pictures of herself when she arrived at Greg's. In lieu of the 'after' picture, she presented herself, naked.

Meal time was hard for Barbara because she and Norma were the only ones naked. It had been decided that everyone else would play their roles as they would in normal operation. Paul did spend much more time naked in the hot tub and the pool with his sister than he would with other residents, but no one considered that a problem, since there were no other residents.

Because of her sports background, Barbara was well-acquainted with the exercise equipment and used working out as her shelter. She started on the machines the very first day, and the staff had to watch her carefully to keep her from over-doing and injuring herself.

She had decided she wanted to get a real estate license, and started preparing, using the Internet, from the first day. Paul was very much in favor of her choice because it would require her to dress and groom herself carefully. It would be the perfect motivation for her to retain the improvements from her stay at Transformations.


Paul and Norma got home late on the day Barbara checked in, and they were both exhausted. When they collapsed in bed, though, sleep did not come for either of them. Paul, in particular, was noticeably restless.

In the preceding two weeks, most of which Norma had spent naked, they had made love at least every day. She liked to think it was her newly-revamped body, but she knew the overall eroticism of the resort had a lot to do with it. Paul had been careful not to say too much about how much better she looked. She was not offended, because she understood the reason. He did not want her to think that her previous poorer condition had caused him to neglect her or love her less. God, what a man she had!

As he moved restlessly in the bed, he ended up facing her. She quickly turned her back to him and reached between her legs to stroke him to hardness. Neither said anything, but he made no objection as she guided him into herself. She was still fairly dry, so it took a long time with gentle thrusts to get him all the way in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.