Transformations: Immersion - Cover

Transformations: Immersion

Copyright© 2004 by Shrink42

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Immersion therapy and re-birthing have proven successful. A whole business has been built to apply the concepts to people in need. A staff has been carefully assembled. Will it succeed? Will there be resistance? Will lives be changed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation  

The various selling jobs were successful enough that a very nervous Warren and a nearly petrified Matt arrived at the Tee about eight on Thursday evening. Julia, ever conscious of staging, had decided that Andy was the appropriate one to meet them and usher them into the newly opened section. After thinking about Dottie's request for sole use of the section, Julia had decided it was a great idea, and should be used for other families, as well.

Warren and Andy had met and had talked on the phone, but it was a first meeting for Andy and Matt. They spent a little time getting acquainted, though all it seemed to do was make Matt more anxious.

"Well, I'm sure the women are as anxious as you are. Just put your clothes in the closet over there, and your valuables in a tray. I'll lock them up," Andy instructed. It was hard for Andy not to laugh at the look of sheer panic on Matt's face. "Warren, just use the Women's bathroom and Matt can use the men's."

Walking with Matt toward the Men's, Andy told him "Look Matt, Andi loves you so much it hurts. Nothing that could happen will change that. Let this be a time to get closer than you were before. She's going to be my wife, and she needs things to be right with her brother and her father before we can have the kind of relationship we want."

"So you guys are that serious, huh?" Matt asked.

"For sure," Andy asserted. "Um, this is a little personal, but, uh, she's going to see you hard sometime this weekend." As Matt groaned, he went on. "In fact, she'll be heartbroken if she doesn't. You've got two choices: you can take the pressure off now and delay the inevitable; or, you can walk in right now at full strength and get it over with."

Matt just looked at him, but said nothing as he went into the bathroom. While both men undressed, Andy hurried in and told the women that the guys were undressing. Then, he waited and held the door open for them.

The women were not shy about having their arms around each other for support. The men just had to gut it out. Matt had taken a few extra minutes to jerk off. With that and the anxiety, there should have been no immediate threat of an erection. However, with his first sight of his naked mother and sister, he was afraid it might happen anyway.

It was jarring to be naked and face-to-face with his mother for the first time. But his eyes were drawn uncontrollably to Andi. All the years of wondering and fantasizing were fulfilled, and exceeded. His penis stayed fairly soft, but his heart pounded so loud he was sure she could hear it. He even forgot about his own exposure.

No one moved for fifteen or twenty seconds. They were all frozen by the unprecedented situation and by the terrible things that had brought them to this point. It was Dottie who broke the tableau by walking up to Warren, taking both of his hands in hers, and kissing him on the cheek. She repeated the same greeting with Matt, as Andi followed right behind her.

Andi was proud of herself that she kept her eyes on the men's faces, reminding herself that there would be plenty of time for closer examination later. She suppressed a grin as she noticed that neither of the men was as successful.

According to their plan, they took the guys on a tour of the newly finished section. They pointed out things that were different from the existing women's side, and described how they used the various facilities. They knew there was more attention on their bare behinds than on what they were describing as they led the guys around, and that was just fine.

The tour took nearly an hour, as the women described their daily activities in detail. Of course, this had all been done before on the phone, but the objective was to fill time without talking about 'the subject'. Minute by minute, they could see the men getting less self-conscious.

At the end of the tour, Andi scurried off to find Andy, who served them a snack that had been prepared. As they ate, Andy said "My Mom, Gretchen, is the food service manager, and Carol is her helper. One of them usually serves all meals. If it would bother you to have another woman see you, I'll take care of it."

He had cleverly posed the question so it was almost a challenge to their egos. Matt and his father looked at each other, shrugged, and Warren said "You don't need to change anything just for us."

The next stop was a leisurely soak in the hot tub, with 'the subject' still kept under wraps. Afterwards, they all watched the evening news before retiring.


Andi waited impatiently. She had to make sure he was in bed, but not yet asleep. It would be best if he was a little groggy. After what seemed like hours, she opened the door to her father's room and slipped in. She was under the covers and pressing her naked body against his before he even reacted.

"Dottie? I don't think..."

"No, Dad. Not Dottie. I wanted my chance before you guys get together."

"Andi, don't do this. It's so wrong!"

"Dad, we're not going to have intercourse. That's only for Andy. But I want to be close to you for just this one night." He tried to get out of bed, but she anticipated his move and got on top of him. "Dad, please! Stop worrying about how wrong this is. Just love me. We can heal this mess, but things can never be like they were before. Please!"

Whether it was her words, her tone, or the feel of her body against his, something changed his mind and he sagged back, causing her to start crying softly. Through her tears, she told him "Ever since I can remember sexual feelings, I got worked up just looking at you. I used to think how lucky Mom was to have a man like you. Once I learned what it meant, I always thought of you as a virile stud."

"I suppose it happens to all girls," she went on, "but I got off many nights thinking about you, wondering what you looked like, what you felt like. The older I got, the more I dreamed of you making love to me, putting it in me." His hands had remained by his sides, not what she wanted. "Dad, touch me. Run your hands over me. You must have wondered what I would feel like, haven't you? Well, please find out. This is your chance."

"Oh, Honey, I don't think I can. This is incest, and it's wrong."

"Oh, Daddy, that's the kind of thinking that ended up in divorce. You can call it incest if you want, but it's two people who love each other showing it. How wrong can that be?"

"I want us to be a family again, and I think you do, too," she said in a pleading voice. "For that to happen, we all have to think about things differently. This isn't dirty, it loving and intimate. Please, please think of it that way, and touch me."

She had no way of knowing the turmoil he was suffering. His fantasies and urges went back at least as far as hers, but it was a point of great pride for him that he had never acted on them. Sadly, his steely control had caused him to refrain from even some of the innocent caresses and hugs that she had craved. She had no doubt of his love, for he found many ways to show it. It was just that the tactile manifestations would have meant so much.

This was not the time to prove control, it was the time to show love. Almost without his involvement, his hands moved to her back and began slowly, tenderly stroking the smoothness of her flesh. She purred, the sound seeming to come from deep within her, and at that point, he was lost.

Her skin seemed to ripple under his touch, and before he knew it, his hands had been drawn down to the supple mounds of her ass. With his first hungry squeeze, her lips locked onto his in a lover's kiss. For many long minutes, their tongues dueled and his hands kneaded her cheeks.

She pulled back slowly, then sat up. Reaching over him, she turned on the reading lamp and threw back the sheet that covered them. Reflexively, he covered himself with his hands, but she took them in her own. "One thing a girl is most curious about, Dad, is the wondrous organ that made her. Until today, I never got to see it. Now, I get to really see it."

Having said that, she pushed his hands out of the way and took his already stiff cock in her own. Almost as if under a spell, he made no effort to deter her, and instead, groaned out his arousal.

On the street, she had learned how to handle cocks, and she used all of her expertise on her father. She pumped it energetically; she kneaded his balls gently; she teased the head with her fingertips; she pulled with both hands, seeming about to rip it off; she stroked firmly behind his sac; she squeezed the base to forestall ejaculation; she took him to the brink repeatedly, only to haul him back at the last moment.

He was writhing and groaning almost constantly, desperate to come, but loathe to end the feelings. Finally, she cupped his balls firmly and stroked his shaft vigorously with the other hand. When his sperm burst forth at last, she kept a firm hold, thrilling as his testicles jumped in one hand and the shaft pulsed in the other, in time with the spurts traveling up its length.

When he was drained at last, his effluent lay in a line up his belly. She kept her hold until he became too soft to fill her hand any longer. She dashed to the bathroom and returned with a warm, wet rag and a towel.

Still almost in a trance, he lay motionless, his eyes following her every move. She lovingly cleaned him up, then sat for many minutes just talking and fondling his spent penis. As she reminisced about tender moments from their past, she squeezed, twirled, and stretched the limp shaft; she ran her fingers through his wiry pubes, and traced them down around the root of his genitals; she hefted and bounced his testicles, then traced her fingertips over his sac. In every way she could, she worshipped her father's organ.

Even after the long buildup and the 'to-the-last-drop' ejaculation, the actions of her hands had to have an effect sooner or later, and he eventually stiffened again under her touch. When it happened, she turned off the light and laid down, half atop him. With her face near his ear, she spoke softly.

"Daddy, thank you for letting me fulfill a girl's dream. It was wonderful! You are such a man! The power when you came! Promise me you won't feel guilty about this. I feel closer to you than ever before. Don't spoil it by scolding yourself for letting this happen."

"You're nice and hard again. Do you want to come once more, or shall I just hold you like this and fall asleep?" He could only nod in answer, and in a surprisingly short time, both were deep in slumber.


Sometime in the wee hours, he had to pee, but first had to get out from under her body and liberate his penis from her grasp. As he did so, she woke up and staggered behind him into the bathroom. He looked at her in puzzlement before realizing that she had no intention of giving him privacy. It was about then that he noticed the little grin, just before she stepped up and took his penis between two fingers.

"I love to help Andy like this. It's so intimate. Can I, Daddy?" Even a few hours of sleep had not loosened her almost-hypnotic hold on him, and he let her lead him to the toilet, raise the lid, and aim. It took a little longer, but soon she was aiming his stream into the bowl with a satisfied sigh.

Back in bed, Andi wasted no time before diving right into the 'the subject'. "Dad, tomorrow night, you need to go to Mom's bed."

"Ohhhh! I don't know if she wants that, Honey."

"But you do, don't you?" She could feel him nod in the dark and went on. "If you want to get back together, you have to make it happen because she won't. She feels unworthy and doesn't want to 'inflict' herself on you again."

With just a note of bitterness, he said "So I have to be something I'm really not, just like before."

"No! We already know that won't work," she told him. "But you have to make the reconciliation happen. She can't. Once you're back together, you'll find she's a whole different person - a lot more like you."

"Can anyone really change that much?" he asked.

"Why don't we ask Julia. Is it OK if she comes to talk to us?"

"Like this? Oh, Hell, why not? You were right about the nudity. It gets easy pretty quickly."

"Dad, I have an idea that could help us get back to where we were. How about a double wedding?"


Sometime in the early dawn light, Andi left her father's bed. Warren found himself unable to sleep any longer and wandered to the eating area, hoping to find some coffee. It was disconcerting walking naked through the large open space, but much easier than it had been the night before.

Just as he reached the area, a woman came out with a thermal pot, and he jumped and looked for a place to retreat. Gretchen picked up on his problem immediately and came over with her hand extended.

"Hi, you must be Warren. I'm Gretchen Berg, Andy's mother. I can't tell you how excited I am for your Andi to be my daughter-in-law. We have all grown to love her so much since she came here." All this was said quickly while she looked him straight in the eye.

"H... hello, Gretchen. I'm happy to meet you. "Th... this is probably the strangest way ever for future in-laws to meet."

They sat down with a cup of coffee and exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes before Warren came out with what was troubling him. "Gretchen, I imagine I'm considered pretty much an ogre around here, huh?"

"Why do you think that?"

"Well, I'm sure Dottie has made friends with all the women. After the way I treated her and what it did to her..."

"You know, Warren, this place has a way of bringing out the whole truth. And I have to tell you: Dottie has defended you very strongly."

"She has?"

"You bet. She has been very remorseful about the things you had to do to keep her happy, and about the way she thought of you," Gretchen explained.

"But I still reacted very badly. It's... it's not really how am I. I..."

"Warren, it's time to stop beating yourself up about it and concentrate on fixing it."

"No wonder they like it here so well," he said softly. They sipped in silence for a while before Warren spoke up again.

"I guess you see so many naked men you hardly even notice, huh?"

"Not true. I always notice. If Dottie was somehow stupid enough to refuse to get back with you, I'd be after you myself," she said with a giggle. He just grinned, and there was another silence.

"Gretchen, is there any way I could meet the other women before I leave?"

"Oh, I think something could be arranged. Why?"

"I'd, uh, like to thank them for helping Dottie and Andi so much. And apologize for them having to come here in the first place. I don't like the idea of all those women thinking badly of me."

"I'll talk it over with Julia. That's a brave thing to do," Gretchen said with obvious admiration.

It was very hard for Matt to have one more woman see him, but Gretchen's nonchalant manner went a long way toward helping him relax and enjoy the good food. Afterward, Gretchen asked Matt "Have you ever run into my daughter Beth down at school?"

"No, I haven't. Was she the one who helped get Andi out of there?" Matt answered. When Gretchen nodded, he said "I would like to meet her and thank her."

"I'm sure she'd like that. Turns out she's coming up on the bus later today. Maybe she could stop in and say hello," she said with a straight face.

"Sure, that would be great," he said spontaneously. Then a look of horror came over his face and he yelped out "No, wait, that... I couldn't... !"

Gretchen broke up at that, put her arm around his bare back and laid her her head on his shoulder as she laughed. "Gotcha!" It took a while, but he was finally able to chuckle along with her.

"Matt, clothes or no clothes - it's no big deal. Beth would be more than happy to strip for the introduction if it would make you feel better. If it weren't for policies, I'd be naked right now to make it easier for you guys."

"That would make it easier?" he quipped. "Not hardly!"

"Hey!" Gretchen remarked, "now I really want Beth to meet you! Tell you what. Why don't you offer her a ride back to school with you on Sunday. That would give you some time to get acquainted. After all, you're going to be in-laws."

"Great idea! I'll be leaving from here about two."


Matt made it until mid-morning without springing one, but when Dottie spread her legs on one of the exercises, he lost it. She was very tender and got right up to reassure him. She took his arm and led him away from the others. They sat and talked for quite a while. Eventually, she got right up on his lap and hugged his face to her chest.

"I can feel it poking me, and it's OK, Honey. Just don't worry about it. I'm just sorry I don't have much to rest your face on any more. I'm working hard, though, and they'll be back to normal before you know it."

Silence was Matt's only response. This was all so far outside of their previous family experience that he could not relate to it. His mind told him he should feel outraged and guilty, but the feel of her naked body on his gave him a sense of closeness to her that he had never felt before. Yes, he was hard, but his thoughts were of love and tenderness, not of sex.

Eventually, even with her still on his lap, he softened, and they returned to where Andi was still exercising.

The rest of Friday was spent showing the guys a typical day in the women's lives. Both were completely in awe of Dottie's exercise intensity. When she was done and exhausted, Andi took a big chance and led them all to a massage room. It was hard to tell who was more nervous when she ordered Warren to give Dottie her massage. Up to that time, there had been almost no physical contact between them.

Andi was persistent. When Warren finally coated his hands with oil and placed them on her back, Dottie broke down into huge, wracking sobs. He at first thought he had done something wrong, but Andi assured him that was not the case. Through her sobs, Dottie was able to tell him she had thought she had lost his touch forever.

That was the perfect moment for the former spouses to be left alone, and Andi towed Matt to another massage room. He was as reluctant as his father had been, but she would not let up, and soon, he was working her back.

It was definitely more than he could withstand, and he hardened again. She felt him pull back from her and was having none of that. "Matt, I saw it before, and it's beautiful. I'm for sure not offended. Now, concentrate on the massage and forget the hardon. Honestly, if you had stayed soft, I'd be sure something was wrong with one of us."

She insisted he do her buttocks, and considered turning over, but decided that was too much too soon. When he was done, he was still as hard as stone, and he tried to turn away so she couldn't see it. Taking his hand, she led him to the community shower where she washed off the oil as he stood transfixed.

When she was done, she pulled him under the spray and started washing him, ignoring his protests. By the time she got to his crotch, he was in the same nearly hypnotic state that Warren had been in during the night. Still, when she began washing his cock, he tried to pull away.

"Andi, we can't! It's... it's... !"

"Yeah, I know the word - incest. I don't care, Matt. I love you, and I always have. Don't worry, though. Intercourse is only for Andy, but there are other ways to show love. Like this."

With that, she dropped to her knees and sucked him into her mouth before he could react. When he did react a few seconds later, it was to flood her throat with surge after surge of his cum, all of which she swallowed.

She could see him wobbling, and jumped up to help him sit down before he fell. His cock was still swollen and dribbling, so she stroked it with her hand as they sat on the hard tile with the spray falling on them.

"I think you needed that as much as I did," she told him.

"Y... you needed that?" he asked in surprise.

"Ever since my pussy first started to tingle," she answered. "This," and she jiggled his package, "has been a source of mystery and fantasy for as long as I can remember. You can't believe how hard it was not to stare at it when you walked in yesterday."

"Uh, thank you for not staring. I couldn't have handled it right then," he told her.

"Can you handle it now?"

"After a blowjob from my sister, out in the open? I should be able to handle most anything?" he was able to joke.

Changing the mood, she helped him to his feet and shut off the shower. Throwing him a towel, she complained "Now I'm a mess. I hadn't planned to get my hair wet."

"Some mess!" Matt said. "You're beautiful, Andi. Wet hair can't change that." They continued drying, then he stopped and said "Would you let me play out a little fantasy?"

"As long as it's not too kinky," she giggled.

"Oh no, nothing like that," he assured her. "When we were little, I remember watching Dad wash Mom's hair and comb it out. Could I..."

She stared at him wide-eyed for a few brief seconds, then sprinted for her room to get the shampoo, conditioner, dryer, and brush.

Several minutes later, he was brushing her out, and she asked him "Have you ever done this to one of your girlfriends?"

"No, I never have. I... I haven't had a girlfriend since... well, you know."

"You're kidding! A hunk like you? What's wrong with those coeds?"

"I, uh, haven't really been interested. None of them measured up," he explained.

"Measured up to what?" she demanded. "Have you set some kind of impassible standard for your girlfriends?"

"Well, yeah, I have. It's you."

"Oh, Matt! Have I just gone and made it worse for you?"

"No, it couldn't get any worse," he stated. "And besides, you've got Andy. I'm thrilled for you and I wouldn't do anything to hurt that. Um, what would he think about what you just did."

"I told him I was going to try to do it - and more. He knows how I feel about you. You know, the reason I fell so hard for Andy is because he's so much like you. I mean not in looks, but in the way he treats me."

"You mean he deserted you for a couple years, too?" he asked bitterly.

"I had plenty to do with that, too," she insisted. "Besides, we're not here to worry about the last two years. We're here to see what we can do about the future."

He brushed silently for several strokes, then said with real confusion in his voice "I can't believe he's OK with what you did."

"Matt, you need to keep this very, very secret. The reason Andy's OK is that he and his sister Beth are very, very, very close. For a while, they didn't think there could be anyone else, but they've worked that all out."

"So she's not jealous of you?"

"No, in fact we've become best friends. When I first got here, I spent hours on the phone with her," she told him. "She's the closest thing to a sister I've ever had. She'll be the perfect sister-in-law."

"Aren't you afraid they'll still want to, uh, get together after you're married?"

"I hope they do want to. I think the love they have is so beautiful!" When he stopped brushing, obviously in shock, she hurried on "Oh, it's not like that, Matt. Beth is still a virgin. Ohhhh! I had no right to tell you that!"

"Don't worry. Who would I tell, and why?" he tried to reassure her.

"Matt, it's my dream that someday when I come to visit you and your wife, we can spend a night together, just cuddling and loving."

"But we've never... !"

"I know, and tonight we're going to fix that," she said, leaving no room for argument. Between not knowing how to respond and being wonderfully excited by the prospect, he said nothing. The increase in his brush stroke rate gave away his building excitement.


While their children were exploring new territory together, the parents were struggling with the fearsome demons from their past.

After Warren rubbed a while, Dottie was able to stop the tears and speak. "I'm sorry I feel so scrawny."

"I'm just so sorry I did this to you," he told her.

"Warren, I did it to myself. We both know that."

"I should have been less cruel - more forgiving. I should never have divorced you."

"You had to. I couldn't have stayed, anyway. I could not have stood the guilt. And I didn't even realize until I got here how terribly I'd treated you all those years," she lamented.

"I didn't feel mistreated. Until the last years, you were always good to me," he insisted.

"But it's what I was thinking. And what you had to do to try to keep me happy. I think you were so worn out you just snapped when I miscarried." It was the first time she had been able to say the word.

Warren stopped dead with his hands on her calves. How could she know? "Did Julia tell you that?" he demanded.

"No. Once I realized how I'd made you jump through hoops, I could see just what happened. Warren, I don't blame you. And I've explained it to Andi, too. No man should have to go through what you did." That assertion made her cry again.

"Dottie, it was worth it, believe me. In fact, I want so much to be together again. I can't tell you how much I miss you."

"Oh, I know how much. Believe me, I know," she said. "But how could you want to risk that again?"

"I don't think the risk is there any more. From what you just said, I think you understand our differences like you never did before." He paused in thought, then plunged on. "You probably already know, but Andi spent the night with me."

"Yes, I knew before she did it."

"No surprise there, I guess," he said with a chuckle. "Did she tell you her suggestion?"

"Suggestion? No. What was it?" she asked.

Feeling a need to tease her a little, he said "You mean I actually know something you don't?" When she did not seem to appreciate the humor, he told her "Andi suggested a double wedding."

Dottie reacted as if she had received a shock. She flipped over and sat bolt upright on the table, staring at him. Her mouth was open, her jaw was quivering, and her eyes were wet. "Wh... what did you say?"

"I was too stunned to say anything, and we just fell asleep. I've been thinking about it ever since. It would be a wonderful way to get a fresh start."

"Is... is that a pr... proposal?" she could barely get the words out.

He stepped up to her and took her hands in his. "Yes, Dottie, it is. Please, will you be my wife again?"

"I never thought there was a chance!" she shouted as she jumped to her feet and leaped into his arms. "You're a damn fool to want me again, but yes! yes! yes!"

The kiss released the built up longing and regrets of the past years. They seemed to connect in a way they never had before. For long minutes, the just stood, hugged, and kissed, oblivious to the massage oil or anything else.

When they finally broke apart, they went arm in arm to find their children. They stopped dead and just watched when they saw Matt combing out his sister's hair. They waited until he put down the brush before approaching.

"Honey, we need to agree on a date," Dottie told Andi.

"Huh? A date for what? I don't... OH MY GOD!" she shrieked as the hugging and jumping around started in earnest. Warren stepped around them and explained what was happening to Matt, who barely resisted jumping around in joy himself.


Julia had agreed to stop and talk to all of them after her last appointment, just before supper. When she walked in, they were all sitting at one of the game tables in the common area.

Taking one look at their faces, she said "Guess I don't need to do any counseling here, do I?" then went right to Dottie and pulled her from her chair with the strength of her hug.

"Congratulations, Warren. I'm so happy for you!" Julia said as he stood to shake her hand. Then turning to Matt, she said "It's so good to meet you, Matt. Your sister didn't exaggerate at all."

Then, to the men's complete surprise, Julia stripped, seeming to take mere seconds. "As long as I don't have to be a shrink, it would be nice to be just one of the group for a change. Especially on such a happy occasion. Now, tell me all about your plans."

For good reason, neither of the men was speech-capable for several minutes, but the women more than made up for it. After the men were able to enter in a little bit, Julia posed a suggestion.

"Technically, I should have a uniform on. The official policy is that staff is always clothed in this section, but everyone else must be naked. I hope you won't report me." As she said that, she smiled at Matt, who was having great trouble with composure.

"Warren would like to meet the other women, and I think that is a great idea. I debated about having Warren come to their section and letting them dress. But this section was done as a common meeting ground. Could you guys handle it if the other women and the staff came over here to meet you?"

"Um, would we dress?" Matt asked.

"No. Only staff gets clothes over here. Maybe that's too much for you," Julia said.

"I really want to meet these women," Warren told here. "I'm fine with it. This is much easier than I could have imagined."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.