Transformations: Immersion - Cover

Transformations: Immersion

Copyright© 2004 by Shrink42

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Immersion therapy and re-birthing have proven successful. A whole business has been built to apply the concepts to people in need. A staff has been carefully assembled. Will it succeed? Will there be resistance? Will lives be changed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation  

It was the third night of the Transformations team's stay in paradise, following the second full day. Mark had watched with pride and enormous satisfaction as Lindsey's confidence grew by the hour. The previous day, her first day naked, she had not been able to go to breakfast, and had visibly recoiled each time she encountered a stranger. He and her other friends had kept a constant escort, or shield, around her the entire day.

When the afternoon team meeting had finished on that second day, Lindsey had walked out into the afternoon heat talking with her best friend Trish, unconcerned about her escort. They had passed close to three German men who were clothed, and she never broke the conversation.

Unavoidably, the two lovely teens had drawn stares from the passing men, but even that did not seem to phase her. Watching from several yards back, Mark had been thrilled at the progress she had made. At just that moment, Lindsey had seemed to realize that her main person was not with her, and she stopped to look back for him. That had thrilled him even more as he hurried forward to grasp her extended hand.

The previous night, they had slept naked together, but their contact had been limited to hugging and cuddling. Of course there had been some contact between hips and thighs and genitals, but no touching with hands.

Now, they had just returned from a moonlight walk on the beach with a few forays into the shimmering surf. They had used one of the outdoor showers and had dried in the still warm air. As Mark pulled back the sheet on their bed, Lindsey came from the bathroom with a rag and a towel.

Showing forwardness Mark had never seen from her before, she walked up to him, wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him. Then she took a gentle hold of his cock, which was inevitably rising from their contact. This was new ground, and hastened his full erection.

"Ever since that time your sisters had the anatomy lesson, I have been so jealous I could hardly stand it," she told him. "I'm finally ready for my turn. I'm so sorry I couldn't do it before."

"You just stop apologizing, OK?" Mark told her and followed up with a brief kiss. "I am so proud of you I could bust. You have overcome so much. I love you even more for all the battles you had to win."

"And I love you more than I can say," she replied, "so let me give you just a little idea of how much." With that, she gently pushed him back onto the bed, never releasing her hold on him. "You maybe thought I was out of it when I watched them, but I remember every single detail."

She did more than just what she had seen his sisters do. Kneeling beside him, she put one hand under his upraised cock, resting it on his pubic hair as he lay on his back. With the other, she began long, electrifying strokes that started behind his scrotum and ran all the way up over the sensitive back side of his glans. The underneath hand matched the motion with shorter strokes, providing a mind-blowing 'milking' sensation.

Almost too overloaded to do anything, Mark looked down at the lovely sight of her firm, shapely breast hanging down as she knelt over him. Too addled to exercise his usual caution about initiating intimacy with her, he turned his hand over and cupped her softness. She gasped and halted her stroking momentarily, then gave out a small hum and resumed her motion. As she masturbated him, she unconsciously moved her shoulders to increase the pressure against his hand.

He was too far gone to respond properly, and after just a few more of her long strokes, he erupted. Whether from instinct or beginners luck, she used the underneath hand to continue with a shorter milking motion while the other hand cupped his balls. She marveled at their pulsing action as the jets of sperm blasted out onto his stomach and chest. When the last dribbles finished, she held both hands motionless, cradling him tenderly as she stayed in her kneeling position. To Mark's slightly bleary eyes, she looked like she was praying.

Lindsey picked up the wet rag and wiped the semen from his front, then dried him with the towel. Putting both aside, she laid down half atop him and pulled the sheet over them. She kissed him, but he was barely able to respond. They lay quietly for quite a while, and she thought he had gone to sleep.

She herself was getting drowsy when he rolled her onto her back and kissed her, then began lightly running his hand over first one breast, then the other. "Your turn," he said quietly.

"Mark, Honey, I don't know..."

He felt he needed to break from his usual policy of letting her initiate new levels of sexual activity. "Shhhh," he told her. You did something wonderful for me. I would feel terrible if I couldn't do it for you." He could tell she was nervous about him touching her pussy, but this time, he could not back off. The inequity really would bother him.

When she did not respond, he continued caressing her breasts and kissed her tenderly. He could feel the tension through her lips, so he kept everything gentle until he felt the strain ease. Then, he increased the intensity of the kiss. When she began to respond with more ardor of her own, he took a nipple in his fingers and began a milking motion, reminiscent of what she had done to his cock.

This was all new territory for Mark, but he reverted back to his rule for Lindsey - never do anything more until she was ready. He was not certain how best to make her ready, but what he was doing seemed to be working, so he kept it up. When she began squirming and making little sounds, he broke the kiss and kissed his way down to her chest where he sucked in a nipple. She nearly flew into the air from the sensation, and he was alarmed. But when he started to pull back, she grabbed his head and held it against her breast.

For several minutes, Mark alternated sucking and lightly nibbling one nipple or the other. He kept his free hand busy caressing the other breast. The increase in her arousal was obvious, especially when she started making little whimpering noises. He had read enough to know the basics of how to give her an orgasm, but the thought that she might come just from his attention to her breasts never entered his mind.

Sensing it was time to escalate his attentions, Mark moved his hand from her breast down to her stomach, keeping one nipple securely in his mouth. He had planned to work his way slowly to her crotch, but changed his mind and slid his fingers right into the top of her pubic hair. He felt her flinch and her legs were pressed together tightly for a moment. When he just played with the hair, she managed to relax her muscles again.

That was his signal to advance, and he slid his fingers down as far as he could over her cleft. Although she had relaxed, her legs were still together, and he could not get his hand far down into her crotch. She flinched again, tightened her legs again, and finally relaxed again. With an obvious effort of will, she moved her legs apart to allow him free access.

Thanks to his mother Norma's courageous, loving anatomy lesson some weeks before, Mark had a good grasp of what Lindsey's pussy was like. He knew that the key to taking her to completion was her clitoris, and his own excitement was such that he was tempted to go right for it. Once again, his determination not to rush her stayed his hand, and he spent several minutes exploring her contours.

Just the newness of a another's hand on her privates was at first unsettling to Lindsey, but then highly arousing. Mark's probing and stroking fingers seemed to be finding raw nerve ends, so strong were the sensations. As he continued his discovery, she began moving her pelvis, trying to position her clit so he would touch it. Eventually, he responded to her little motions and worked his finger between her lips, searching for the protrusion he knew must be there. He located it more by her violent reaction than by feel. As his finger passed over it the first time, she lurched and uttered a squeak.

Having located the trigger, Mark began gently circling it, but that would not do it for Lindsey, and she urged him "Harder!" between gasps. Placing his finger right over the small bump, he began rubbing it firmly, rewarded by "Yessss!" from her. He knew that girls masturbated, but he had no idea how new she was to the activity. She had been doing it long enough to know what it took, though, and by this time, her timidity was a faint memory.

The long, slow buildup he had conducted was essential to get her over her nervousness. That nervousness eventually morphed into sexual energy, which was dammed up into a huge reservoir by his methodical approach. When the dam burst, she was swept away on a wave of feelings she could not have imagined. Her nerves were overloaded and her muscles no longer responded to conscious control. She must have breathed, but was not aware of the activity. Nor was 'conscious' a meaningful concept. Her body was thrashing and heaving, completely controlled by the awesome signals radiating from her center.

Only after many, many seconds was Lindsey able to direct an action. She grabbed Mark's hand that was still rubbing her clit and held it steady. Then, she put her hand on top of his and showed him how to rub the whole area without touching her over-sensitized button. Desperately eager to do anything for her pleasure, he lovingly cupped her hot, moist pussy and moved his hand back and forth slowly but firmly.

When the sexual dam burst for Lindsey, the flood washed away the last remnants of body-shyness, at least where Mark was concerned. Suddenly, his touch, anywhere and everywhere was her most urgent need. There was no such thing as being too close to her lover. She wanted to crawl inside of him: she wanted him to crawl inside of her... YES! She wanted him inside of her! That would satisfy the yearning that was carrying her along.

Getting control of both her hands, she took hold of his cock, which was back to full hardness. She pulled it toward her crotch and spread her legs wide in an unmistakable invitation. He knew what was happening and could not believe it. The bedside lamp was still on, and he looked into her eyes and saw this frantic, driven creature, but not really his Lindsey.

Much as he had dreamed of his needy cock nestled in her receptive sheath, this did not seem right. Her body, her virginity was precious to her, carrying a symbolism far beyond a mere flap of tissue. If he gave in to his burning desire - and her burning desire - the emotions of the morning could drive them apart, rather than draw them closer.

Barely in control of himself, and not knowing what else to do, he channeled all the varied emotions churning within him into a kiss. He kissed and kissed, not letting up until she released her grip on his cock and threw her arms around him. As she pulled him close, he felt her shake from her own emotional overload before she finally released a huge sigh and let her hands change from their desperate clutch to loving caresses.

As the release and relaxation reached her brain, Lindsey's eyes opened wide in stunned disbelief. "I almost... we almost... you didn't..."

"Darling, that would have been so wonderful!" Mark told her gently, "But I need you to tell me beforehand that you are ready. I was afraid you would be sorry afterward."

"Oh, God, how I love you!" she said, using a totally uncharacteristic mild oath. The caresses again gave way to a frantic attempt to hug their two bodies into a single being. "I will be ready, Mark, I promise. And it won't be long. But thank you for making sure." There were some gentle tears as the hug continued and another kiss took up a few minutes.

When they separated from the kiss, she was able to summon up a bit of playfulness. "We need to make a deal," she told him. At his questioning look, she explained. "No more masturbating for either of us. We will always take care of each other, OK?"


Andi Kessler was experiencing a totally different kind of sexual event. The twenty-year-old had had sex with several different guys, starting when she was fourteen, but it was never anything like this. This guy - what was his name... Hector, that was it - was doing things she had barely read about. She felt like she was going to come apart from the sensations.

She was on her knees, and he was stroking forcefully but methodically in and out from behind her. Every time he pushed in, his downward angle caused him to rub over a spot on the front of her passage that almost caused her to jump off of the bed. He had already taken her to three or four orgasms in different positions, and she was building toward another one very quickly.

Somewhere in her mind hovered concern and alarm that she was here in this strange place, far away from home, with this guy she had just met. Somewhere was the knowledge that she should not be here, and that this could be very bad for her. The problem was, she could sense those tendrils of thought, but they were hiding in the scrambled recesses of her mind. She just could not concentrate enough to find them and examine them. When the next come took her over, she forgot that they were even hiding in there.

Andi had gone to the bar that night alone and in a rotten mood. Her roommates were threatening to throw her out because she was way behind on her share. She had dropped out of school and taken a job, but she had lost that three days earlier. Now, she was nearly broke. That damned Pepe had not shown his face for two days and she was desperate for a fix. She hoped she had enough money to get good and drunk. It wasn't the same as her pills, but it would take the edge off.

By the time the handsome Latin guy had offered her a drink that night in the bar, Andi had spent her last money, and was still far too sober to deal with her anguish. The dancing with Hector had been wonderful, and more drinks followed. She never, ever slept with a guy on a first date, and never with a bar pickup. Still, when he led her to his gigantic vehicle, she could not think why she was not supposed to be going with him. It seemed like many hours that she rode with Hector, although everything was so hazy she could not be sure until days later when she discovered the city he had taken her to.

Her uncertainty and confusion increased when he led her into the small but decent apartment. Part of her mind told her she should not let him remove her clothes, but she could not seem to focus on why. He was very handsome and gentle. His touch was exciting and his voice was commanding but reassuring. Before she could sort out one situation, the next crisis was upon her. They were naked in bed, he was fucking her expertly, and she still could not sort out the rights and the wrongs. She quit trying when the first orgasm tore through her.


Hector, Andi's captor, made a very nice living from his stable of girls. He was small time compared to some of the pimps who had dozens, but he was highly profitable. He had classic Latin good looks which helped him greatly in his acquisition of talent. He also had some basic business sense that his competitors usually lacked. In particularly, he understood the value of his girls as assets. They brought in no money if they were too damaged to get on the street. They brought in too little money if they became unappealing to the johns. The extra effort and money Hector invested to keep his girls healthy and looking good was what he considered his edge on the street.

Because he prided himself on offering girls that were a cut above the ordinary hooker, Hector spent much more time acquiring them and breaking them in than did the 'ordinary' pimps. Andi had been a target of Hector's for several weeks. Prime Anglo college girl was a rare offering and would jump to the top of his price list. Particularly in that university town, she should bring in a lot of revenue. Maybe the students did not need to use hookers, but there were plenty of horny professors.

Pepe, Andi's supplier, was Hector's cousin, an arrangement that suited Hector just fine. Pepe actually made more money than did Hector, but he was also looking at much more serious time if he was caught. The system was disgustingly gentle with pimps, unless physical abuse or drug dealing could be proven. Hector scrupulously avoided both. Every one of his girls was hooked on something, but he never, ever gave them the stuff. He even arranged to be gone when the suppliers made delivery. It could never be proven that Hector was actually paying for the stuff during the 'training' period.

The fact that Hector had high standards for handling his girls did not mean that Andi was destined for an easy life on the streets. As with all the other pimps, hardly any of his girls retired, unless a jail or asylum could be considered retirement. OD'ing, AIDS, jail, and murder by bent johns were the main reasons for leaving the streets. Of these, none held promise for a happy future.


Andi's world had come apart during her first year at the U extension. She had been a good student, and everyone had encouraged her to go to the U main campus, or to take one of the partial scholarships she had been offered to out-of-state schools.

Andi had wanted to stay at home and ease into college. Having not the slightest idea what she wanted to study made it seem silly to go away. In addition, she was one of the rare teens who loved her family, her home, and her social circle. Given her druthers, she would have extended high school forever.

In particular, she loved her brother Matt, just over a year older. There was absolutely nothing sexual between the siblings, much to Andi's chagrin. She would have jumped willingly into his bed, had he not inherited their father's strong scruples and steely self-control. An observant professional would have quickly discovered that her rather busy sex life had been an attempt to assuage her love and lust for her brother.

Just like their father, Matt was polite, patient, considerate, and gentle to a fault. He obviously loved her, and the two had always been close friends. It was also obvious that he was sexually attracted to her, but he had never given in to the temptation that his frequent erections in her presence announced.

Her Dad, Warren, was the proverbial rock. He was no stoic, but everything he did seemed to be calculated and measured. He was an accountant, and a good provider. Of late he had become quite successful at day trading, as well. That talent seemed to belie his usual methodical style.

Validating the folklore about opposites attracting, Andi's mother, Dottie, was vivacious, spontaneous, mercurial, volatile... almost every word that described Warren's opposite could be applied to her. They had made the partnership work very well for twenty-odd years.


Though serious and studious, Warren Kessler was not a complete nerd while in college. Having grown up with three sisters, he was comfortable around girls. He was good looking, and had the manners that made him a desirable date. He had made the high school football team, and he enjoyed sports. Even in college, he had established an exercise regimen that was to keep him trim and firm throughout his life. With his academic record, future prospects, and good looks, he was a catch for the girl who could see past the lack of flash.

Another thing that made Warren a catch was his very healthy libido, coupled with an appreciative eye. Once their paths crossed, it was inevitable that his eye would latch onto Dottie.

Dottie was a force. She was the kind of girl that could walk into a crowded room and capture everyone's attention. While she was attractive, it was not her looks that drew people to her. She was the ultimate social person, and it seemed to be instantly apparent to anyone who encountered her. As far as Dottie was concerned, there were no strangers in the world. To her, conversation was the penultimate human activity, surpassed only by partying on the scale of significance.

Blessed with a quick mind and an impressive memory, Dottie could knock off acceptable grades without wasting much time at it, leaving her essentially free for the important stuff. Her biggest problems in college centered around the times when she could find no one to talk to or party with.

Warren and Dottie met at a party, naturally, and there was no particular reason she should have noticed him among the dozens of others she spent time with that night. No reason except that instinctive sense people often have for someone who completes them - someone who supplies an important element that they lack in their own lives.

For Dottie, that instinctive need was for an anchor. Adoration and lust she could have gotten from any of a hundred guys. The ability to keep her centered while still loving and supporting her was what she sensed in Warren. Besides which, he was sexy, and seemed somehow very mature.

For his part, Warren was no different than the other guys who were left panting after encountering Dottie - no different except for a natural ability to temper his reactions. He was better able to see past the energy storm to the person at the core, and he decided that person was who he wanted. She plugged a gap in his life, just as he did for her.

Looking back from years later, Warren was always amazed that he had screwed up the courage to ask Dottie out, and even more amazed that she had accepted. But accept she did, and within a few weeks, they were an item. They were truly launched on their long, long campaign to try to mix oil and water.

From the beginning, Dottie caught untold grief from her friends over her choice of Warren. Oh, any one of them would have gladly taken him for themselves, but the contrast in their personalities was so obvious they had to tease her about it.

Both Dottie and Warren brought some sexual experience to bed for their first time together, but neither had been promiscuous, and neither had the benefit of a serious relationship with a skilled partner. Warren brought his strong libido and his love and lust for her. Dottie brought her growing devotion to her man, and her natural exuberance. Their lack of polish was hardly noticed, and the earth really did move.

Setting a life-long pattern, Warren made certain she had all the orgasms she could handle, and their first session lasted a long time. She would eventually have to convince him that she truly did enjoy quickies on occasion, even if she did not come.

A union of opposites, such as that of Dottie and Warren, can only succeed if both partners sincerely want it to. On top of that, they must each respect and treasure the differences in the other. Being intelligent and very much in love, they made their marriage succeed, with both feeling fulfilled, and their two children were the beneficiaries of a solid, happy home. Warren never lost his awe at his wife's personality and beauty, and Dottie reveled in the solidity and care of her man.

As is generally the case, it is the less extroverted, more introspective partner who bears the burden of accommodation. The Dotties of the world seem unable to grasp that the Warrens represent a valid, reasonable personality type. To the Dotties, the Warrens are lacking, deprived, or backward. The Dotties are unable to curtail their own impulses to fit in with the less effervescent.

It fell to Warren to do what it took to make his wife happy. As is also generally the case, it is the introspective one who more fully analyzes and understands the dynamics. He knew it was impossible for her to slow down to match his stride, so he repeatedly pushed himself out of his comfort zone to match her pace. He understood how critical it was to their relationship to keep in step.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.