Transformations: Immersion - Cover

Transformations: Immersion

Copyright© 2004 by Shrink42

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Immersion therapy and re-birthing have proven successful. A whole business has been built to apply the concepts to people in need. A staff has been carefully assembled. Will it succeed? Will there be resistance? Will lives be changed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation  

Sarah had quit her job and moved back to room with Sonja. They would be getting a place together as soon as she found a new job. She arrived in town at the time Judy's piece on Transformations was getting wide exposure.

As soon as she arrived at Sonja's, Sarah called Lindsey and Mark and asked them to come over Sunday afternoon. She told them that she and Sonja had worked out the perfect way to deal with their brother Frank Schermer.

The plan required a great deal of work, but Sarah volunteered to do a lot of it, since she was not yet employed. There were over twenty people who had to be contacted, a meeting room to be arranged, some minimal refreshments - the list went on.

The meeting room turned out not to be a problem. The center section of the Tee had a room sized for thirty people, anticipating future use. When Mark explained why they needed it, Julia enthusiastically offered its use. She further told him there would be more than minimal refreshments for the guests. There was no furniture in the room yet, but that was OK, as there were chairs around that could be appropriated for the short time they were needed.

Having the room on-site allowed Mark to put in some hidden video cameras. If the meeting was to be as momentous as he anticipated, he wanted a permanent record. Mark also had to produce thirty sets of the most incriminating pictures of Schermer's assignations.

The meeting was billed as a hearing on whether Schermer's ministry should be shut down. The invitees were told that someone had a website with about forty pictures of Schermer committing adultery. Unless told not to by Sarah, Sonja, and Lindsey, that person would send emails to the contributor list, giving them the URL of the website. The emails would go out Friday evening, and the meeting was set for Friday afternoon.

The invited guests were told that they were being given a chance to convince that person not to release the information. They were also told that if Schermer was forewarned, the information would be released. They would be shown the pictures upon their arrival. If necessary, the pictures would be used to convince them to attend.

It was an interesting list of invitees: Schermer's six-member board; five of the top managers in his organization; eight women from the organization, not all of them managers; four people who had been forcibly taken to his retreats.

Anna and Fred Schermer, the parents, were forced to be there. Through the lawyer, they were told they must attend or the meeting would be canceled and the emails sent out.

The two women with whom Frank recently had affairs were there with their husbands. They were assured that their identities would not be evident on the pictures. In fact, Mark spent a lot of time 'sanitizing' the photos to protect the identity of everyone but Frank. One of the women was the wife of a board member and major contributor. The other was an employee.

Frank's wife would be there. Sonja had gone with Sarah on that call, and both were broken up afterward. She was a sweetheart, totally undeserving of his treatment. She had known for some time that he was unfaithful. Her courage in agreeing to be there was remarkable.

A major coup was the inclusion of Ellie, the girl Frank had impregnated in his teens. Ellie had gotten an abortion with Anna's assistance. The Plonske agent found another woman who had decided to keep the child. She was scheduled to attend with her husband, also.

All in all, it was an impressive 'jury'. Frank would not be told about the meeting until Friday noon.


Even with the planning for the showdown, Lindsey and Mark put in their hours at the Tee. While there, they made it a point to watch Mary carefully. It did not take long to notice her close friendship with Dottie. Dottie's fixation on Andy was also quickly evident. That started to explain some things.

Between Andi and Dottie and Lindsey and Norma, Mary was presented with two mother-daughter relationships. With Lindsey, it was her own daughter with another woman. With Andi, it was her best friend's daughter, so she saw the interaction first hand.

Everything that happened between those pairs was an indictment of Mary. It was almost enough to drive her away from Dottie because it was so painful to watch. Mary had never had that closeness with either her mother or her daughter. She had never been exposed to the possibility like she was now. It was a new concept, utterly appealing.

Lindsey was cool and distant toward her mother. Her demeanor shouted 'stay away'. Mary instinctively knew she could not accomplish anything by trying to approach Lindsey directly. Mark was a different matter. He was always correct and professional, but he seemed more approachable. The relationship between Dottie and Andy was warm and affectionate. She had no idea if she could get close to Mark, but she had to try.

Lindsey and Mark, with help from Julia and Barbara, figured out what was going on. Between the four of them, they also discussed the other changes Mary was going through. At the top of the list was her sudden, fanatical devotion to exercise. Barbara was sure her little lecture when Mary had to leave the men's side was at the heart of her heightened exercise regimen. Julia added that she may have discovered it helped her cope with loneliness and her newly unleashed sexual urges.

Whatever the reasons, Mary, who had rarely worked up a sweat in her life, was seen daily with matted hair and flushed face after a workout. She even started working out twice during the day. She had not found a particular interest in the Internet, nor a course to study.

The piano was the only other thing Mary spent large amounts of time on at first, other than exercise. There was a TV in each room, and she watched a lot of religious programming. She was also spending some time with a long-time interest - writing verse. As a girl, she had some books of children's poetry, and it had always fascinated her. English had been her best subject in school, and she enjoyed writing little jingles and poems.

Mark had to be careful how he dealt with Mary, mainly because of Lindsey's feelings. He was inclined to be more friendly with the woman, but did not want to risk his lover's displeasure. As a sign of their maturity, they talked about it, a lot. It was much harder for Lindsey because just the sight of her mother brought up all sorts of painful images. Still, she was a compassionate person, and she knew that Mary was hurting and wanted to change.

They agreed that Mark would take the lead in improving the relationship. Lindsey just could not handle it yet, and she might make things worse. She would still be with Mark when he was helping Mary, but would remain passive and just observe.

Mary managed to knock Lindsey way off kilter the weekend after the engagement. Lindsey was watching as Mark massaged Mary, when Mary spoke up. "Lindsey, I only heard your first song once, and I've never heard the new one. Everyone says it is wonderful. Could you get me copies?"

Lindsey nearly had to sit down after that request. Instead, she hurried off to find Andi, who had copies of both songs. She promised to replace them right away. When Mary headed right for one of the sound rooms after her shower, Lindsey fell into Mark's arms and just held him. Her emotional turmoil was obvious.

There was no question Lindsey believed in Transformations. She knew it would work, or she would not have forced her parents into it. However, her vision had been for Mary and Floyd to leave there slimmer and healthier, but still people she had little to do with. She would have done her best to help them, and she could go her own way with a clear conscience.

It had just dawned on Lindsey that her mother wanted more than that - she wanted a relationship with her daughter. Moreover, she was showing far more willingness to change than Lindsey would ever have guessed. The thought was very troubling because Lindsey frankly did not want to be any closer to either parent. Distance was her protection from the pain of the past. It was also a bit of punishment, and she believed she was due that privilege.

You can't just turn into a normal family after seventeen years of complete dysfunction, can you? Why would her mother even want to? As she trembled in Mark's arms and asked that question, she happened to see Dottie and Andi sitting on a couch, heads together and giggling. Mary had seen that and realized what she had missed all those years.


Andy saw just what Lindsey saw at that moment. He saw it with great satisfaction. Dottie had a long way to go, but ten days at the Tee was already having an effect. Giggles were a good sign.

He and Andi had needed to sleep with Dottie for the first four nights. It had made him very uncomfortable, but at the same time, it was tender and emotional. It was a bond that would last for her lifetime. He was one man who would never have to tell a disparaging mother-in-law joke. There was some lingering concern that Dottie was in love with him, but that would work itself out.

Andi had talked to Warren every day, sometimes for over an hour. A couple of times, she had insisted Andy be with her, but he was not comfortable with that. He was trying not to be judgmental toward Warren, but he had badly hurt two women he cared a lot for.

He had to keep reminding himself about Dottie's culpability, and asking himself what he would have done in the same situation. Andi had told him some about the personality differences and how hard Warren had worked to keep Dottie happy. Having no similar experience, it was hard for him to understand how that could have exhausted and embittered the man. In his view, Dottie was just too fine a woman to discard after one transgression.

Warren had started asking when he could talk to Dottie. Andi had discussed it with Andy and Julia. Together they had decided Andi should not mention the possibility until Dottie brought it up. Dottie knew that Andi was talking to Warren, but so far had not asked anything about the conversations.

Andi had been asking Warren about Matt. She wanted very badly to talk to him. She feared that when Matt heard what she had done, he would want nothing to do with her, ever. But she had to know. Warren insisted that she would have to call Matt herself, but she was not yet up to that.

Warren and Andi could now talk about almost anything. The one question they both avoided was reconciliation. They discussed Dottie's condition and progress. They discussed Andi's progress. They talked about Warren's business and his life. Andi gushed constantly about Andy, and Warren was beginning to accept the inevitability of their marriage. He could not help but admire Andy's steadfastness in support of both his daughter and his ex-wife. He had to concede that Andy was worthy of his daughter.

Andy still had no clear idea of what would happen with the Kesslers. He knew he and Andi would be together forever, and he knew they would be very close with Dottie. His own life would be so much better if Andi's family was intact again, but that was not in his control.

With marriage now a certainty, Andy had to face more challenges. He had not finished school, and much as he loved the Tee, his job there was not professional or managerial. He needed to get back on a career track for the sake of his wife-to-be.


Sarah and Sonja had taken the lead on Frank's 'trial', but that did not keep Lindsey and Mark from having second thoughts. There was unquestionably a huge revenge component to their plan. The sisters kept insisting they were also doing the ministry a service by removing an unworthy minister.

Of course, Schermer might not be removed. Unlikely as it seemed, the 'jury' could choose a slap on the wrist, and nothing would change. The thought disturbed Lindsey, especially, but she had agreed and would abide by the outcome.

Lindsey and Mark went to three morning classes on Friday, then went to the Tee to make sure everything was ready. The room looked good. There was a raised platform on the long wall where Schermer would stand, without the benefit of a lectern or any other support. That was done on purpose. The chairs were arranged in a circle around the platform, so everyone was quite close. It was quite crowded, with more chairs than the design had anticipated.

Mark did a final check on all the electronics. Video and audio recording were set up. There was a projector hooked to a computer so the photos could be shown. They would be pulled right from the website, demonstrating the plausibility of the threat. At a minimum, several of the more 'innocent' pictures would be used.

Sarah would act as MC. Never having met her, Lindsey and Mark continued to be surprised be her strength and determination. Her hatred of her brother ran very, very deep, and she was going to vent it to the fullest.

The sisters would stay out of sight while the guests arrived. They had all been instructed to arrive fifteen minutes before Frank was due. The parents, Anna and Fred, would be there, and neither of the sisters wanted any more contact with them than necessary. Each guest would receive an envelope with their name on it and the most incriminating pictures inside.

The arrival of Anna and Fred was too good to miss. Her expression was a stormy mix of anger, disgust, and panic. Being forced to do anything was not something she was accustomed to. She was well aware of the nature of Transformations, at least the pulpit version. Having to be there was in itself sinful, in her opinion.

All of those concerns were trivial, however, in relation to her panic. Frank, the perfect son she had striven so hard to unleash on the world, was under serious attack. His adultery concerned her not at all. He was special. It was his right. The women were fortunate. What concerned her was that he had been exposed. A special man like him was entitled to his private life! It was no one else's business. Apparently, it was not even the Lord's business in her mind.

Everyone in the group knew the Schermers. Previously, they had been accorded exceptional courtesy, due to their relationship with the boss. Today, they were left pretty much alone. They claimed seats as far from the platform as they could get, as if trying to disassociate themselves from the proceedings.

At precisely the designated time of 1:30, Frank arrived at the front door. He was momentarily stunned to see his sisters, but regained his composure with surprising speed. He was angry and determined, not at all the demeanor they wanted. Fortunately, the sisters had the ultimate humbling circumstance awaiting him, though they were the only ones who knew of that part of the plan.

"Let's get this over with," Frank growled.

Her voice saccharine sweet, Sarah said "OK, Frank. Strip!" Lindsey gasped when she heard that.

He just gave a snort, then demanded. "Come on. Show me where the room is. Who all is here, anyway?"

"Frank, you must not have heard me. I said strip."

This time, he at least looked at her as if he had heard. Seeing no sign of a joke, he became irate. "This is nonsense! What are you trying to do? There is no way I will go in there naked."

"OK, Frank. Maybe we will see each other again someday. Actually, I hope not. We'll just apologize to everyone and send them home."

She did not have to say any more. The subject of the emails was clearly on his mind. "The emails?" he asked.

"Oh, they'll go out on time. Of course, they might anyway. You may not be able to talk your way out of this. So, if you decide it isn't worth waving you dick at them for the slim chance of convincing those people, I can understand that. I should point out that they've already seen it on the pictures."

"You mean... ?" he stammered.

"Of course. They all know what you did."

"Who... who is here?"

"Frank, are you going to strip, or just pack it in?" Sarah was enjoying this far too much, as were Sonja and now Lindsey.

"But, who..."

"Either strip or leave. Now!" Sarah said with a snap in her voice.

Lindsey wished Frank had already been on video, close up. The progression of expressions on his face was a study. This was a man who rarely in his life had not had control of his situation. Now, he was being forced into abject humiliation by his sisters, for whom he always had nothing but scorn, when he thought about them at all. Obviously, the Hall bitch was behind it all. Who would have thought she could make this much trouble?

Was it worth it? Was there any chance he could talk his way out of this? Of course there was! He could sway anyone. But naked? Could he allow these bitches to force him into this? Did he have a choice? He couldn't just walk away, could he?

Would they really send the emails? One look at Sarah's face left no doubt in his mind. What had he done to her to generate that much hatred? They really had nothing to do with each other when they both lived at home.

"Frank?" Sarah's insistent tone jarred him from the questions tumbling through his mind. This could not be happening! This was not the way his future was supposed to go! Those women enjoyed it as much as he did. What was the problem? The Biblical commandments against adultery came to his mind, but he banished them as successfully as he always had. Those were for the people in the pews. He was exempt.

"OK, Frank. Good luck finding another career," Sarah said, taking his arm and guiding him toward the door.

"No, wait!" he almost shouted, panic showing for the first time. Sensing what was going to happen, Lindsey hurried into the women's area to questioning looks from the sisters.

"Go ahead and get him ready. I'll be back in a minute," Lindsey threw over her shoulder as she scurried in through the door. Taking her at her word, they turned back to Frank.

Julia had a great interest in the meeting. She had intended to be there earlier, but was only able to arrive at that moment. "Reverend Schermer, I presume," she said as she saw him standing there uncertain and angry. Julia did not know about the order to strip, so she was a little puzzled at the tableau before her.

"Frank is trying to decide if it is worth going into his meeting naked, or if he should just walk away and let the emails go out," Sonja explained. Sarah and Julia had never met, so Sonja did the introductions. The women shared warm greetings, ignoring Frank completely as if by plan.

Suddenly, Sarah turned to him and said "I don't see your pecker, Frank. Why do you still have your pants on?" She laughed, and the other two picked up on it quickly and joined in.

"Is... is that a men's room?" he asked, showing signs that his bravado had about run out.

"Yes. You can use it AFTER you strip. Now get busy. Your jury will be getting impatient."

Lindsey came back out at that moment, and almost simultaneously, Barbara walked out of the men's side. Frank's nostrils flared at the sight of Barbara, imposing as always in her staff shorts and tee. "Good, you didn't miss the show," Sonja quipped, triggering more laughter. The piling on was not planned, but they all fell into it easily. Barbara was introduced and Julia made a show of fetching a hanger from the closet. She then helped him out of his suit coat.

"Do you need help?" Julia asked. "We've had to do that for some of our male residents who just couldn't hang it out by themselves." More giggles. "Barbara will be glad to help you. She's done if for a couple of other men. Lindsey had to help her father out of his shorts, too."

Now, Frank was struggling to retain some scrap of dignity. The thought of stripping was frightening. Worse was the thought of losing face to five women. He recognized Julia as the director of the place, and that made it even more important to keep control. He gave several quick glances at Barbara, who wore the smile of a predator about to pounce.

Somehow, he kept from trembling and began undressing in a businesslike and outwardly unconcerned manner. He handed his tie to Julia, as if she was a servant. That was a win for him. Lindsey quickly moved in to take the clothes from him and put them in the closet.

Frank had not gotten to the pinnacle of his profession so quickly without a great deal of self-control and composure. He called on all of it as he finished undressing, refusing to show any sign of fear or embarrassment.

During her brief departure, Lindsey had organized something to test that self-control. When he was naked, he used the men's room, and came back out quite quickly. Lindsey surprised the others by leading them all to the women's entrance. Julia was about to protest, but caught Lindsey's look.

Since Frank did not know where he was going, Lindsey led them on a circuitous route through the women's side. Most of the women had donned shorts and tees after Lindsey's alert. Norma and two of the resident women boldly stayed naked. Norma, especially, stayed right with the group as they moved through.

All of the residents were out where they could get a look at Frank as he went through, and several formed an entourage. Frank's efforts to keep his gaze forward and ignore the onlookers showed as strain on his face.

As they headed for the kitchen, on their way to the central section, the first cracks in Frank's composure began to show. Carol was in the kitchen, and did a good job of showing surprise and amusement.

Finally, they stood outside the door of the conference room. They could see Frank hanging back slightly, and Sarah pounced on this small display of weakness. Grabbing an arm and signaling Sonja to take the other, she abruptly opened the door and they pulled Frank toward it. Reacting quickly, Lindsey put a hand on his back and added her push. Thus, Frank entered the room looking as if he was being propelled against his will by three young women.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.