Transformations: Immersion - Cover

Transformations: Immersion

Copyright© 2004 by Shrink42

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Immersion therapy and re-birthing have proven successful. A whole business has been built to apply the concepts to people in need. A staff has been carefully assembled. Will it succeed? Will there be resistance? Will lives be changed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation  

Saturday morning was not a happy time for Mary and Floyd Hall because it marked the end of their five days together and the beginning of two or more months of separation.

Mary had checked in to the Tee in a hurry and there had been no time for lengthy goodbyes. Of course, they had known it was coming, but had refused to face up to it. Back then, the loss of physical contact did not seem like major deprivation, either.

In the last five days, under Barbara's tutelage and insistence, they had experienced aspects of sex that were previously unknown to them, and usually forbidden.

During Mary's weeks at the Tee, Immersion Therapy had begun to effect her in a way not anticipated in the planning. Immersion in the lives of the other residents was having its impact. Little by little, she began to see that she was different, and began to question whether those differences were right or wrong.

Particularly telling on Mary were the attitudes of everyone else toward affection and sex. She sensed that she was considered backward and innocent by the others, and she did not like it.

Her lifelong beliefs were strong, and her adherence to them had always been a source of pride. If the other women had made her feel that her beliefs were outdated and silly, she could have held out with no problems.

Now, however, her ego was was being blindsided. She was not in the safe group of friends that shared her restrictive values. Femininity was viewed in a whole different light by the women at the Tee, and it made her look bad. She was viewed as less of a woman by the others, even though none would say such a thing openly.

She was a grown woman! She had borne two children! Wasn't that enough? Not for the other women, obviously. And not for her daughter, either - that was the most telling blow of all.

Thus, when Barbara had strong-armed Mary and Floyd into trying new forms of intimacy, Mary had been unexpectedly receptive. Now, the unexpected 'honeymoon' was over, and it was back to separate 'sentences' for the two of them.

Part of Mary, the life-long beliefs part, was relieved that it was over. The things they had done were still wrong, and now they could stop sinning. Also, she had proved that she was as much a woman as any of the others. At least she had proved it to herself, and that was what really mattered. Doing right despite what others thought was something she was good at.

There was a major problem, however. The night Barbara gave Mary her first orgasm, the genie was released from the bottle. She had instinctively known that she had a strong sex drive. It was what got her in trouble with her mother as a girl. It was what she had successfully battled to suppress for all those years. Now, she knew what it felt like. When she was in the throes, the reasons for it being evil became much less clear in her mind.

They had made love again Friday night, out by the pool one more time. There was no question that the openness added an extra thrill. Thinking about the end of their time had cranked her up emotionally, and she had climaxed during intercourse. Barbara had told her that was not common, and it verified her belief about her strong drive.

Much of the night she had floated in and out of sleep, her mind too agitated for solid slumber. The old beliefs just weren't enough to console her any longer. She did not want it to end. Of course, she felt guilty about that, but this time, she would not try to suppress it.

Floyd had been at the Tee only a short time, and he had not had other men there to influence him. Immersion therapy had not had a chance to do its work as it had on Mary. His ego was still badly bruised from the abject humiliation of the first two days.

What had definitely influenced him was the new experience of frequent sex. He was physically depleted, but would not think of stopping because of it. Only very early in their courtship had Mary aroused much passion in him, and it was strange that it could happen now. He had to admit her appearance seemed pathetic compared to the awesome Barbara. Yet, some unsuspected feelings for her had surfaced, and he was able to get past her body.

Never in all their years had she reacted like she was doing now. Her movements and her vocalizations told him he was exciting her, and it swelled both his cock and his ego. The night he was forced to masturbate Barbara, he could not believe the sight of her in climax. Then, when he did his wife, she was at least as intense.

Such strictly sensual things were supposed to be sinful. What his mother had done to him was certainly sinful. When it was between man and wife, was it still sinful? Both Lindsey and Barbara had made remarks about whether the Bible really forbad specific things between married people. He had wracked his brain several times trying to remember what verses actually applied.

It bothered him that maybe he had accepted someone else's interpretation of what the teachings against sexual sin meant. Did that someone have more than their own bias to go on? If what they had done together was wrong, why did he have feelings toward his wife that were stronger than ever before?

Despite all the sexual activity during the week, they had not done much cuddling. When they slept, the did not touch - they never had. That morning, they made love one last time. They had talked once about the difficulty their bellies presented. They did not bring it up again, but did not try the missionary position, either.

They had both used the toilet and brushed their teeth. Back in bed, they kissed, long and intensely. That, also, was new, and on their last time together.

While they still kissed, he reached between her legs. Her clit was easy to find, even in all the fat, and he went right for it. That was fine with her, because she did not need much warming up right then. It seemed like her whole night had been filled with sexual thoughts; foreplay of a sort.

They faced each other as they kissed, but she soon rolled onto her back. That broke the kiss, but he quickly moved his mouth to a nipple, which met with her complete approval.

Floyd could not help but notice that it never took as long to get Mary off as it had taken for Barbara that one time. He did not analyze deeply enough to realize that he himself was a bit of a damper on Barbara's ardor. It was a good thing he did not think too deeply about it. His impression of his wife as responsive increased his own arousal, as well as his overall feelings toward her.

When she came, he leaned over and kissed her again, a brand new habit for them. Then, he fetched the condom and handed it to her. Barbara had told them that since it mainly protected the woman, she should be in charge of putting it on.

Even after all the unaccustomed sex that week, he had hardened just from pleasuring her, and she had him sheathed quickly. She rolled over with her back to him and bent her torso forward. She raised her top leg to signal her eagerness.

Sliding down on the bed, he moved into position and she reached between her legs to guide him in. Even with the extra padding, entry was easy enough in this position. She was not virgin tight by any means, but the fit was snug enough to provide plenty of sensation to both of them. Having tried this position twice before, they had found it gave them the best combination of penetration and comfort.

The condom was probably a good thing for Floyd at that stage of their sexual experience. During their usual monthly liaisons before the Tee, intercourse was a brief affair. He would be done after a very few strokes. It was probably a good things for her because it failed to awaken the real passion buried within her.

That morning, a hair trigger was not a problem, and he was able to stroke long and vigorously. It was just natural for his hand to rest on her hip or her thigh, and he caressed almost unconsciously.

Prior to the second night out by the pool, she had purposely remained silent during sex. That habit was now totally forsaken, and she audibly signaled her approval by whimpers, gasps, groans, and a few passionate words. The combination of his relative depletion and her high emotional level gave them another rare treat.

She peaked before he did, and her vaginal walls did things to his cock that could never happen on purpose. His come was exhausting because his body had to search far and wide for the energy to expel his load, and his prostate was hard-pressed to generate sufficient fluid.

Regardless of weariness or impending separation, or perhaps because of them, it was the pinnacle of their sexual relationship by far. Both lay panting for some time until he shrank and slipped out of her. Not even worrying about the messy condom that was almost falling off, they turned to face each other and pressed their bodies together.

They did not speak for quite a while. Mary broke the silence to apologize for how bad she looked and felt to him. He was quick to admit he was no better. She initiated a long, tender kiss, and cried a little as she told him she would miss him. He returned the sentiment, and they reluctantly rose to shower and share another breakfast together before she left.

At the table, they were surprised to see Barbara clad in staff shorts and tee, and she explained her new status. It disturbed Mary to think her husband would have constant contact with the woman who obviously excited him, even though she would no longer be naked. Barbara evidently noticed her expression.

"Floyd," Barbara said when they had finished eating, "we were pretty rough on you the first two days, weren't we?" He nodded reluctantly, not sure he wanted Mary to know anything about that.

"I just hope you can see the reason for it," she went on, "and it wasn't just punishment or revenge." Now, he was really nervous about what Mary would learn.

"I believe some significant things happened between you two this week. I want you to ask yourself, Floyd, whether they would have if your attitude had not changed as much as it did."

When, after one more hug and kiss in front of Barbara and Carol, Mary and Floyd parted, Barbara walked back with her. In the hallway through the central area, Barbara stopped her to talk.

"Mary, I promise not to do anything to hurt your relationship. I would not do that to you."

"But just looking like you do... I mean, I can't compete!"

"You don't have to, believe me. At first I had my doubts, but now I'm sure he loves you. I think he is just discovering how much," Barbara tried to reassure the tearful wife. "I probably shouldn't say this, but Julia is reconsidering a lot of policies. There is at least a chance that you might not have to wait until you both leave before you are together again. Don't get your hopes too high, but there is a chance."

"One other thing, Mary. If you're worried about my effect on Floyd, or any of the other women for that matter, what is you best defense?"

"Make myself look better, I guess, but..."

"No buts! You have some good assets. Your boobs will be really impressive when they get a chance to stand out by themselves. And I'll bet you once had a pretty slim waist, didn't you? You've got the computer pictures on your wall, haven't you? What do you think Floyd would think of those?"

"Ohhh. Do you think I will ever really lose that much weight?" Mary almost moaned.

"Who does that depend on? How much have you lost already? Do you think it will be worth the effort?"

Mary was silent for quite a while, then she sprung the big question. "Do you think Lindsey would ever, I mean, uh, think of me as her mother again?"

"Honey, I can't answer that," Barbara said gently.

"I see her with Norma, and it about kills me," Mary admitted.

"Do you blame Lindsey for that?" Barbara asked.

"I did. Now, I'm not sure at all."

"You know, it will take more than looking better to build a relationship with Lindsey," Barbara cautioned.

"I know. I know."

"Mary, you know by now that Lindsey got you guys her for a reason - a very good reason. Did you know she is even paying half the actual price?"

"No! It costs that much!? Does she really have that much money?"

"You are so against her singing you have no idea what she has accomplished. Your daughter is close to being a legitimate star. Doesn't it hurt not to be able to rejoice in it?" That got no response except for tears.

"I hope that you can start to view your time here as the gift Lindsey intended," Barbara old her. "Everything is here to help you make some wonderful changes. You just have to want it."

Mary looked like she was about to hug Barbara, but it did not happen. Some changes take longer than others.


Saturday morning was the best of times for Lindsey and Mark. Their first 'morning after', they had had to take care of the reunion between Sonja and Sarah. Not that they minded, but it did preclude the leisurely, intimate morning they would have liked to spend.

Now, with the uncertainty of the first time out of the way, and some idea of how much Lindsey could take without getting sore, they could enjoy each other fully. As it turned out, they only had intercourse once that morning, but he came once more by her hand, and she had several orgasms. They just relaxed and did what they wanted. Most of the time that meant touching.

Breakfast from room service; two sessions in the tub; a long massage for her; another hair wash for her; calls to Norma and Paul, Barbara, and Julia. They were overjoyed to hear about Barbara's 'promotion', but Mark lamented dramatically that he would no longer see her naked whenever he wanted to.

All in all, it was the kind of escape every couple should enjoy after a momentous event in their lives. The concert looming in the evening did not detract at all from their enjoyment.

In mid-afternoon, Sonja called to ask if they would come to her suite for lunch. As a rule, everyone ate a substantial, late lunch, then did not eat again until after the performance.

Sarah had spent most of the previous day and evening profusely thanking Mark and Lindsey for the reunion, so they did not have to replay that. She did, however, give them both very warm hugs. Sonja started the conversation off right away.

"Sarah and I were brought up pretty much the same way as Lindsey was. I've told her just a little about you guys. It's, uh, very different from what she is used to. She knows you are good people, and I think it would be good to just talk about a lot of things. Have I said it well, Sis?"

"Yeah. Lindsey, I couldn't believe what our brother Frank tried to do to you," Sarah replied. "Could you tell me the whole story?"

The story included a lot more than just the kidnap episode, and it took all of lunch plus an hour to answer all of Sarah's questions. Next, she started asking about Transformations, saying she had heard references on the news and could not belief what she heard could be true.

Sarah went through the same stages of outright disbelief and incredulity as did most people who heard about the Tee. Seeing Sonja's acceptance and her occasional support kept her from reacting negatively. In the end, she actually teared up at the stories of some of the residents.

"I hope I haven't put a damper on your day by dredging up all of this stuff," Sarah said as the conversation wound down.

"There is nothing that could mess up this weekend," Lindsey assured her, thrusting her ring out for emphasis.

"I assume you guys are, uh, sleeping together?" Sarah asked. Then covering her face in embarrassment, she tried to backtrack. "Ohhh! I'm so sorry. That's none of my business!"

It was Mark who spoke first. "Sarah, I hope it doesn't turn you against us, but Lindsey and I view ourselves as man and wife. We are too young to marry, but our commitment could not be stronger or more permanent if a preacher had done it. Believe me, this has not been an easy thing for Lindsey."

"Oh, I could never think badly of you. I... I think I am more jealous than anything. I have had lousy luck with guys, mostly because I don't know how to act around them. Our idiot parents really screwed me up," Sarah lamented.

"Speaking of screwing up," Sonja changed the subject, "I would think you would want revenge on Frank, Lindsey."

"Wellll," Lindsey answered hesitantly, "Actually we, I should say Mark, could shut down his ministry any time we wanted to."

"Whaaaat?" Sonja almost shouted, jumping to her feet.

"Why don't you," Sarah demanded almost angrily. "You cannot believe how that bastard treated me at home, and our parents just let it go. Don't look so shocked, Sonja, I've picked up quite a few 'forbidden' words. It's the one that fits him best."

"Seriously," Sarah went on, "Between the kidnapping and the campaign against Transformations, I would have ruined him long ago. It embarrasses me that he calls himself a minister of the Gospel."

"If it was just him," Lindsey answered, "we would have done it already. But there are a lot of people whose jobs are involved. And his ministry has done quite a bit of good in spite of him."

Sarah just looked at Lindsey for a long time. "How could I ever think badly of you, Lindsey? You're much more forgiving than I could be. Just what do you have that could ruin him? It's women, right?"

Mark told all about the pictures, and both sisters' faces got darker by the minute. When he stopped talking, Sarah was pacing around, waving her arms in frustration.

"His wife is just the sweetest person. Beautiful and sexy, too. And he does that to her!" She almost shouted. "Do you know, when he was in seminary and I was twelve and thirteen, he tried to get in my pants?"

"I never knew about that," Sonja exclaimed in shock. "What stopped him?"

"I threatened to tell Mom, but he just laughed at that. Then I told him I would tell the counselor at school. That stopped him cold. Turns out that could have put him in jail."

The conversation about Frank went on for quite a while longer. Finally, Sarah jumped to her feet. "Can you force him into Transformations? It would serve him right to have to walk around naked for a few months."

"No, I'm afraid that won't fly," Mark advised her. "The Tee is not intended just for punishment. Sure, Lindsey's folks were being punished, but there was a lot of real change that they needed, too."

"Yeah, I can see that," Sarah admitted with some reluctance. "Tell you what, that's enough negative stuff for today. Sonja and I will talk about it. I'll bet we can come up with something devilish."


Andy was up to his armpits in mother-in-laws that Saturday. His own (to be), of course, and Mark's.

It had been decided, hurriedly, to get Dottie into the standard program. Her needs were different, particularly with respect to weight. However, the exercise and nutrition would be of just as much benefit. Beyond that, the commonality of experience with the other women would be important. That had been proven with Mary. Dottie already came in with wide-spread sympathy, rather than the antipathy Mary was saddled with.

There was no question that Andy would be Dottie's main attendant. Mary was able to exercise pretty much on her own by then, but with Mark gone, someone had to give her a massage and just generally be responsible.

There were no new check-ins on the women's side that weekend, so neither Paul or Norma was there. Barbara was about her new duties on the men's side, and Trish, Terry, Eric, and Andi were the women's crew. Ryan was always readily available, of course.

When Barbara brought Mary back across, her attire created a stir, and she had to explain her new job to everyone. The first person she came to was Andi, and she had an inspiration.

"Andi, Mary is really hurting right now. She and Floyd had a great time together, but they are going to be apart for quite a while. If you showed her some sympathy right now, it could help your relationship a lot. Besides, you need to introduce your mother."

It certainly did improve the feelings between Andi and Mary, but the main thing it accomplished was to build an unlikely friendship between Mary and Dottie. The differences in their background and experience would seem to preclude closeness, but somehow it worked.

Perhaps because Dottie had no previous animosity toward Mary because of her treatment of Lindsey or her 'holier than thou' attitudes, their initial greeting and introductory sharing of stories was open and cordial. It was remarkable that Mary did not react more strongly against Dottie's adultery. Maybe it was her very obvious remorse that bought her acceptance.

From that first encounter, the two were together a lot, presenting an almost hilarious physical contrast. Mary was still more than fifty pounds overweight, while Dottie was about twenty-five short of even looking survivable. Mary had never had a close woman friend outside of her church group, so it was another broadening experience for her.

One other important thing that bound the two was the presence of their future sons-in-law on the staff. Dottie had a natural, infectious sense of humor. It had been largely dormant since the breakup, but she hauled it out while discussing the guys.

"We really are a unique pair, you know," she told Mary, "practically naked slaves to our daughters' future husbands. Can you imagine the kind of mother-in-law jokes that will produce?" Mary could not resist a chuckle at that.

When Dottie continued talking about Andy, it became apparent to Mary that she loved him nearly as much as her daughter did. With each recitation of one of Andy's good points, Mary could not help but consider Mark. Everything good Dottie said about Andy applied equally well to Mark, she had to admit. Polite; considerate; attractive; treated her daughter like a queen; forgiving; rescued her; the list went on as Dottie rhapsodized.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.